我正在看小说,看电影用英语怎么说说?

英语翻译1直到我们使用了新材料,成功的希望才不再渺茫.(until)2他一直在看小说,直到他父母回家为止(not.until)3我同桌就住在学校对面的楼里(opposite prep)4马路的一边有一家书店,对面_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语翻译1直到我们使用了新材料,成功的希望才不再渺茫.(until)2他一直在看小说,直到他父母回家为止(not.until)3我同桌就住在学校对面的楼里(opposite prep)4马路的一边有一家书店,对面
英语翻译1直到我们使用了新材料,成功的希望才不再渺茫.(until)2他一直在看小说,直到他父母回家为止(not.until)3我同桌就住在学校对面的楼里(opposite prep)4马路的一边有一家书店,对面有两家咖啡店(opposite adj)5摄影师一直站在参赛者面前拍摄(.,doing)6你一定很惊讶于上海的变化吧(surprise)
1 until we use new materials, hope of success only no longer slim. (decades)2 he has been read novels, until his parents' home so far (not decades)...3 I sit at the same table is living in school opposite the building (opposite prep)4 the side of the road there is a bookstore, opposite has two opposite coffee shop (wild)5 cameraman filmed participants had been standing in front, spend) (...6 you must be very surprised with the change of Shanghai surprise) me (希望我的回答可以帮助你!加油!我爸爸还没有习惯在手机上阅读小说英文翻译_百度知道
我爸爸还没有习惯在手机上阅读小说英文翻译
my father is not used to reading novels with his cellphone yet.
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语翻译1.我以前从来么诶有乘飞机旅行过.2.这本小说我已经看了三遍了.3.他刚从北京回来.4.自从2000年以来,她就一直生活在这座城市.5.我刚刚做完作业.都是现在完成时的.麻烦翻一下._作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语翻译1.我以前从来么诶有乘飞机旅行过.2.这本小说我已经看了三遍了.3.他刚从北京回来.4.自从2000年以来,她就一直生活在这座城市.5.我刚刚做完作业.都是现在完成时的.麻烦翻一下.
英语翻译1.我以前从来么诶有乘飞机旅行过.2.这本小说我已经看了三遍了.3.他刚从北京回来.4.自从2000年以来,她就一直生活在这座城市.5.我刚刚做完作业.都是现在完成时的.麻烦翻一下.
1 I have never travelled by air.2 I have read this novel for three times.3 He has just arrived from Beijing.4 She have lived in this city since 2000.5 I have just finished my homework.
I have never travelled by air.I have read the novel three times.He has come back from Beijing.she has been in the city since 2000.I have just finished the homework.
1. I have never traveled by air.2. The book I have read it three times .3. He has just returned from Beijing.4. Since 2000, she has been living in the city.5. I have just finished work.
1 I have never traveled by plane.2 I have already read this book for three times.3 He has just returned from Beijing.4 She has been living in this city since 2000.5 I have just finished my homework.我在课后阅读一些著名的小说,是为了获得尽可能多的知识的英语翻译_百度知道
我在课后阅读一些著名的小说,是为了获得尽可能多的知识的英语翻译
我有更好的答案
After class I read some famous novel to gain more
as much as possible
I read outside the class (extracurriculum) in order to acquire more knowledge.
I read some famous novels after class in order to get more knowledge.
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁在英语中这样的用法可以吗?我看到有一本英语小说上有一段话:On one of these three days I killed a large bird that was good to eat,but I know not what to call it.我不知道其中的“know not”的用法可不可以,可不_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
在英语中这样的用法可以吗?我看到有一本英语小说上有一段话:On one of these three days I killed a large bird that was good to eat,but I know not what to call it.我不知道其中的“know not”的用法可不可以,可不
在英语中这样的用法可以吗?我看到有一本英语小说上有一段话:On one of these three days I killed a large bird that was good to eat,but I know not what to call it.我不知道其中的“know not”的用法可不可以,可不可以用在正式的写作中,
应该是i don't know what...吧 但是我觉得也可以就象I have not a pen,一样
这是英式的用法?就象I have not a pen,一样?
不可以吧。know要助动词的,经常说的是i don't konw.
应该是i don't know what...吧但是我觉得也可以
不可以尽信书则不如无书搞不好这是打印错误而大家还在那研究半天它为什么是对的....
当然不可以了。应该是 don't know

我要回帖

更多关于 看电影英语怎么说 的文章

随机推荐