B.I hope not so.
C.I hope not.
D.I hope to be not.
3、- I&m afraid I must go now. - _____.
A.I agree.
B.Well, thanks for coming.
C.So do I.
D.Yes, please.
4、- What do you think of Chinese food? - _____.
A.I think it&s wonderful.
B.I don&t think so.
C.It&s deliciously.
D.It&s just my taste.
5、& Shall I help you move into your new flat? & ________ But thanks all the same.
A.Why not?
B.No, there&s no need.
C.If you like.
6、Would you tell me _____ ?
A.where is the post office
B.where stands the post office
C.where the post office is
D.where stood the post office
7、_____ we don&t lose heart, we&ll find a way to get over the difficulty.
D.As long as
8、The story _____ by the famous writer is being printed at the factory.
9、When Mr. Smith failed _____ us, we left without him.
t to be met
10、_____ in the leg, the soldier was sent to hospital at once.
A.Seriously injured
B.To be seriously
C.Being injured seriously
D.Having injured
11、Every possible test _____ to decide the nature of her illness.
C.was carried out
D.has carried out
12、I feel it&s an honor _____ to attend the opening ceremony of the new bank.
B.of being invited
be invited
D.having invited
13、Jimmy likes _____ harder work.
14、It is not much use _____ you don&t know.
be pretended
D.having pretended
15、& I&ll fly to New York on business next week. & Well, ___________.
A.have a pleasant journey
B.you&re so lucky to go abroad
C.wish you happy
D.good-bye
16、We must have the work _____ before next Friday.
be finished
17、I think _____ strange that he is always saying nice things about you.
18、Tom _____ since he lost his job three weeks ago.
A.has employed
B.was unemployed
C.had been unemployed
D.has been unemployed
19、- My telephone isn&t working properly. - &&&&.
A.It&s not well.
B.It&s your fault.
C.Maybe you&ve made mistakes.
D.Something may have gone wrong with it.
20、- Could you tell me something about your university? - &&&&
A.Of course.
B.I&m afraid certainly.
C.Yes, I&m afraid not.
D.I don&t think so.
11-15 DBCAA
16-20 BDDDA
认真的做了,希望采纳。质量还是有保证的吧
题了,这是偶的答案:
DCBAB CDBAA CCAAA BDDDA
然后让丹尼看了下,他说&对俺这个土生土长的加拿大人,又是英语老师,这题太简单啦&,然后给出以下答案:
DCBAB CDBAA CCACA BDDDA
不过不要太迷信他,私以为还是偶那版答案最好 :D
您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!
大家还关注英语翻译我爸的生意伙伴送给妈妈一套护肤品,全是英文的,在这求英语达人给翻译一下,是做什么用的,是洗面奶还是乳液什么的.lalt corps body lotion还有hand cieam,cieam mainr和gel douche shower gel._作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语翻译我爸的生意伙伴送给妈妈一套护肤品,全是英文的,在这求英语达人给翻译一下,是做什么用的,是洗面奶还是乳液什么的.lalt corps body lotion还有hand cieam,cieam mainr和gel douche shower gel.
英语翻译我爸的生意伙伴送给妈妈一套护肤品,全是英文的,在这求英语达人给翻译一下,是做什么用的,是洗面奶还是乳液什么的.lalt corps body lotion还有hand cieam,cieam mainr和gel douche shower gel.
1.lalt corps body lotion 护肤液 (洗澡后涂抹全身用的乳液)2.hand cream 护手霜3.gel douche shower gel 沐浴液求达人帮忙把这个英语做了吧~Passage TwoNot only politeness but an attitude of reverence is demanded in church.If one is not familiar with the service,he may maintain a respectful silence,standing when others stand,sitting when they sit,an_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
求达人帮忙把这个英语做了吧~Passage TwoNot only politeness but an attitude of reverence is demanded in church.If one is not familiar with the service,he may maintain a respectful silence,standing when others stand,sitting when they sit,an
求达人帮忙把这个英语做了吧~Passage TwoNot only politeness but an attitude of reverence is demanded in church.If one is not familiar with the service,he may maintain a respectful silence,standing when others stand,sitting when they sit,and bowing during prayer.On entering a church an usher will probably show you to a seat and it is polite to take the one indicated by him,though it is quite proper to whisper a suggestion that one does not want to sit too far to the front,or that one is a little deaf and would like to sit well forward.It is usual for anyone attending church to take some money along for the offering,as it is a regular part of every church service and is used for the work of the church.Good clothes,but never evening clothes,are worn to a church service.In some churches it is improper for a lady not to wear a hat.It is impolite and disrespectful to talk or whisper,to eat or chew anything,or to enter or leave during the service.One must come on time and stay till the service is over.When the service is over,one passes quietly out of the church with the other worshippers.In many churches it is considered irreverent to talk before one has reached the entrance hall.Sometimes the “Lord’s Supper” or “Communion” is observed at the end of the service.This is a special service for the fellowship of Christians,and one is not supposed to participate unless he is a Christian.He may sit quietly and observe the service if he wishes.6.If you don’t know the procedures quite well,you’d better ___________.A.sit there silently all the time B.stand by and observe the othersC.do as the others do D.sit in the front seats7.On entering a church,you ___________.A.can speak loudly to your friendsB.may whisper to the usher where you prefer to be seatedC.must follow the usher’s directionD.should always try to sit near to the front8.It is desirable to go to a church wearing ___________.A.your best clothes B.your evening clothesC.clothes neat and formal D.a hat9.Which of the following statements is NOT true?A.You’d take some money with you to the church.B.Women are allowed to wear a hat in some churches.C.You cannot be late for the service.D.You may start talking when the service is over.10.At the end of the service,__________ can take part in the “Communion” .A.only Christians B.all the people presentC.only Americans D.all the natives
6) C第一段第二行standing when others stand,sitting when they sit,and bowing during prayer.7) B第一段第四行8) C第二段2-3行9) D10) A第三段第二行one is not supposed to participate unless he is a Christian.肯定全对,有问题追问吧.
CBCDA 不仅要有礼貌,但要有一种虔诚的态度在教堂。如果不熟悉业务,他可以保持肃静,站在别人的立场,当他们坐,并鞠躬祈祷。在进入一个教堂招待员可能会告诉你的座位和礼貌的做法是采取一个表明了他,虽然这是很适当的耳语建议一个不想坐太远的前面,或者是一个有点聋,要坐好了。通常是谁参加教会采取一些钱为祭,因为它是一个正常的一部分,每一个教会服务,用于教会工作。好的...
C B C D A 第6,7题来自第一段。第8,9题来自第二段开头就有。第10题,来自文章最后一段。本文主要介绍了参加基督教教会或者礼拜的过程和注意事项。
真的假的啊 你不是忽悠我吧?请教各位英语达人。student loans are based on a simple idea:that a graduate's future flow of earnings will more than cover the cost of doing degree.请问这句中的cover怎么翻译,是做动词还是名词,语法是什么啊,求救_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
请教各位英语达人。student loans are based on a simple idea:that a graduate's future flow of earnings will more than cover the cost of doing degree.请问这句中的cover怎么翻译,是做动词还是名词,语法是什么啊,求救
请教各位英语达人。student loans are based on a simple idea:that a graduate's future flow of earnings will more than cover the cost of doing degree.请问这句中的cover怎么翻译,是做动词还是名词,语法是什么啊,求救各位亲。
盖子, 封面, 藉口vt.覆盖, 铺, 掩饰, 保护, 掩护, 包括, 包含, 适用vi.覆盖, 涂, 代替求英语达人帮忙做一套题!!!_百度知道
随便选的去.肯定有一个正确的.嗯
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
达人的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 英语小达人每天10分钟 的文章

随机推荐