请英语达人 翻译翻译

请英语达人翻译_百度知道
请英语达人翻译
s just one Louis L&#39There are a couple of titles I can think of that he might like. And there&#39. &quot,right.Dimitri had mentioned one ridiculously rare book that had only had one print run of about 5;s one,000The insanely expensive collector'Amour that wasn&#39?&quot
提问者采纳
Dimitri曾提及一本罕有得离谱的书。 「好一昂贵的疯狂收藏家,只发行了约5000本,西部小说家的代表人物之一?」~~~~~~拉摩(Louis L'Amour)(),是吗,而只有一本“路易拉摩”的书不在清单上我能想到几本他可能会喜欢的书
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美地解决了我的问题,非常感谢!
来自:求助得到的回答
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
爱情只有一个路易,只有一个印刷约5000册?”看不到全文,不在名单上,他可能会喜欢有几本我能想到的。“疯狂昂贵的收藏家的一个。迪米特里提到了一个可笑的珍本书,对吗
1.有几个头衔我觉得他喜欢。然而只有一个Louis L'Amour我没列上。2.Dimitri提到了一本极其稀有的书-这本书当年只印了5000册。“贵得离谱的收藏版,对吗?”
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请英语达人翻译一下,关于公司的信息已经填写了,请查阅._百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
请英语达人翻译一下,关于公司的信息已经填写了,请查阅.
请英语达人翻译一下,关于公司的信息已经填写了,请查阅.
Regarding company inforation that had been filled in, please have a check!
the information of the company has been filled,please check.请英语达人翻译一小句话请把下面这句话翻译成英语,不要翻译软件的:谢谢你的关注和鼓励,你提的建议我会认真考虑的,我会尽我所能为大家提供最好的资源。希望你继续关注。_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
请英语达人翻译一小句话请把下面这句话翻译成英语,不要翻译软件的:谢谢你的关注和鼓励,你提的建议我会认真考虑的,我会尽我所能为大家提供最好的资源。希望你继续关注。
请英语达人翻译一小句话请把下面这句话翻译成英语,不要翻译软件的:谢谢你的关注和鼓励,你提的建议我会认真考虑的,我会尽我所能为大家提供最好的资源。希望你继续关注。
Thank you for your attention and encourage you to the proposal, I will seriously consider and I will do my best for you to provide the best resources. I hope you continue to pay attention.
Thank you for your attention and encourage, I will
consider your proposal and I will do my best to provide you the best resources. I wish you will keep your focus on.
Thank you for your attention and encourage.I will consider your advice carefully ,I will try my best to provide the best resources for you,hope you continue to pay attention.
Thank you for your attention and encouragement. I will seriously consider your proposal and do my best to provide you the best resources. I expect your continuous concern.
谢谢你的关注和鼓励,Thank you for your attention and encouragment.你提的建议我会认真考虑的,我会尽我所能为大家提供最好的资源。 I will seriously consider your advice and I will do my best to provide the best resources for you....
Thank you for your attention and encouragement ,I would seriously consider your suggestion and try my best to supply the best resource to you.Hope your lasting attention
Thank you for your attention and encouragement. I'll consider your suggestion carefully and try my best provide everyone with the best resources. I hope you can continue to support me. Thank you.
Thanks for ur concern and support.Ur proposition will be taken seriously and I will go out of my way to offer the best resources.I appreciate ur lasting attention.
Thank you for your attention and encouragement .I will consider your advise seriously.And I will do my best to provide you best resources .I hope you can continue to
pay attention.
Thank you for your attention and cheer.I'll be careful to consider your suppose and provide the best resources for everybody as possible as I can.Expect your focus .
Thanks for your concern
encouragement.I will take your suggestion into consideration and I will try my best to offer great resouces to all of you.I hope you can continue to give us more attention!!
Thank you for your concern and encouragement. I will take your suggestion into serious consideration and I will endeavor to provide the best possible resources. Your further attention on this is welcome (expected). (Looking forward to your further attentions)
Thanks for your
attention and encourage , I will think better of your
advice , I will make my best endeavors to provide everybodythe best resource .I hope you will keep on attention .
Thank you for your attention and encourage, I will consider your proposal and I will do my best to provide you the best resources. I wish you will keep your focus on.请英语达人翻译,_百度知道
请英语达人翻译,
已将签订的文件邮寄给了广州,东西已经收到了谢谢您的快速回复和支持。在此非常感谢
提问者采纳
hank you for your prompt reply and support..(寄的东西)had been received and the signed documents had been sent to Guangzhou.,the
提问者评价
其他类似问题
s just a note to confirm the receipt of your items and the signed documents have been posted to Guangzhou.It&#39!Best regardsMany thanks for your prompt reply. Your support is always greatly appreciated.Thank you again
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
and thanks for your immediate replay and support.The signed files has been mailed to GuangzhouThe article has been received, thank you very much.Again
Thank you so much . The signed document has been mailed to Guangzhou .Best wishes!
Thank you for your early support and reply that I have received the package. Meanwhile, I have mailed the signed file to Guangzhou.Thanks very much!
您可能关注的推广回答者:
达人的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请英语达人 帮忙翻译下 十分感激
请英语达人 帮忙翻译下 十分感激 30
tell me whom you love,and I will tell you who you are
John Blanchard stood up from the bench, straightened his Army uniform, and studied the crowd of people making their way through Grand Central Station. He looked for the girl whose heart he knew, but whose face he didn't, the girl with the rose. His interest in her had begun twelve months before in a Florida library. Taking a book off the shelf he soon found himself absorbed, not by the words of the book, but by the notes penciled in the margin. The soft handwriting reflected a thoughtful soul and insightful mind. In the front of the book, he discovered the previous owner's name, Miss Hollis Maynell. With time and effort he located her address. She lived in New York City. He wrote her a letter introducing himself and inviting her to correspond. The next day he was shipped overseas for service in World War II. During the next year the two grew to know each other through the mail. Each letter was a seed falling on a fertile heart. A romance was budding. Blanchard requested a photograph, but she refused. She explained: "If your feeling for me has any reality, any honest basis, what I look like won't matter. Suppose I'm beautiful. I'd always be haunted by the feeling that you had been taking a chance on just that, and that kind of love would disgust me. Suppose I'm plain (and you must admit that this is more likely). Then I'd always fear that you were going on writing to me only because you were lonely and had no one else. No, don't ask for my picture. When you come to New York, you shall see me and then you shall make your decison. Remember, both of us are free to stop or to go on after that — whichever we choose..." When the day finally came for him to return from Europe, they scheduled their first meeting — 7:00 p.m. at Grand Central Station, New York. "You'll recognize me," she wrote, "by the red rose I'll be wearing on my lapel." So, at 7:00 p.m. he was in the station looking for a girl who had filled such a special place in his life for the past 12 months, a girl he had never seen, yet whose written words had been with him and sustained him unfailingly. I'll let Mr. Blanchard tell you what happened: A young woman was coming toward me, her figure long and slim. Her golden hair lay back in curls fr her eyes were blue as flowers. Her lips and chin had a gentle firmness, and in her pale green suit she was like springtime come alive. I started toward her, entirely forgetting to notice that she was not wearing a rose. As I moved, a small, provocative smile curved her lips. "Going my way, sailor?" she murmured. Almost uncontrollably I made one step closer to her, and then I saw Hollis Maynell. She was standing almost directly behind the girl. A woman well past 40, she had graying hair pinned up under a worn hat. She was more than a little overweight, her thick-ankled feet thrust into low-heeled shoes. The girl in the green suit was walking quickly away. I felt as though I was split in two, so keen was my desire to follow her, and yet so deep was my longing for the woman whose spirit had truly companioned me and upheld my own. And there she stood. Her pale, round face was gentle and sensible, her gray eyes had a warm and kindly glow. I did not hesitate. My fingers gripped the small worn blue leather copy of the book that was to identify me to her. This would not be love, but it would be something precious, something perhaps even better than love, a friendship for which I had been and must ever be grateful. I squared my shoulders and saluted and held out the book to the woman, even though while I spoke I felt choked by the bitterness of my disappointment. "I'm Lieutenant John Blanchard, and you must be Miss Maynell. I am so gl may I take you to dinner?" The woman's face broadened into a smile. "I don't know what this is about, son," she answered, "but the young lady in the green suit who just went by, she begged me to wear this rose on my coat. And she said if you were to ask me out to dinner, I should go and tell you that she is waiting for you in the big restaurant across the street. She said it was some kind of test!" It's not difficult to understand and admire Miss Maynell's wisdom. The true nature of a heart is seen in its response to the unattractive. "Tell me whom you love," Houssaye wrote, "and I will tell you who you are."
如果你以后想得到答案,可以自己去google翻译,比这群人管用的多,也不用浪费悬赏。
其他回答 (1)
告诉我你爱谁,我会告诉你你的arejohn布兰查德从椅子上站了起来,拉直军装,并研究了一群人他们通过大中央火车站。
他找他了解这个女孩的内心世界,但他没有,女孩与玫瑰。他对她的兴趣开始于十二个月前,在佛罗里达州的一个图书馆。从书架上拿下一本他很快发现了自己被吸收,不会被书里的文字,而是用铅笔写的注释保证金。柔和的笔迹中反映出来的和洞察力的灵魂。
在书的前面,他发现原来主人的名字,霍利斯小姐玛尼尔。时间和努力,他终于找到了她的地址。她住在纽约市。他给她写了一封信,邀请她回信。次日,他被运送到海外服务在第二次世界大战。
在接下来的一年,两国逐渐相互了解通过邮件。每个字母都落在肥沃土地上的种子。一个浪漫的爱情萌芽。布兰查德要求的照片,但她拒绝了。她解释说:“如果你对我的感情是真实的,是诚心诚意的,我看起来像什么都不重要。我的美貌。我始终困扰的感觉,你已经采取的只是一个机会,而这种爱会让我厌恶。假如我是平原(你得承认,这种可能性更大)。我始终担心,你和我仅仅是因为你寂寞,没有其他人。不,不要问我的图片。当你来到纽约,你会见到我,然后你做出你的决定。记住,我们都是免费的停止或继续之后-无论我们选择……”
当这一天终于来到了他从欧洲回国,他们安排了他们的第一次会议,下午7时大中央车站,纽约。
“你会认出我的,”她写道,“红玫瑰我会穿上我的衣襟。”所以,在下午7点钟他就在车站寻找一个女孩谁填补了这样一个特殊的地方在他过去12个月,一个女孩,他从未见过,但其书面话已经与他和他永远持续。
我会让布兰查德先生告诉你发生了什么:
一个年轻女子朝我走来,她身材修长苗条。她的头发卷曲着,从她精致的耳朵;她的眼睛是蓝色的花朵。她的嘴唇和下巴有一个温柔的坚定,她身穿淡绿色套装,就好像春天一样。
我朝她走去,完全忘了去看她不戴玫瑰花。
因为我感动,小的,挑衅性的微笑,她的嘴唇。”走自己的路,水手?”她喃喃地说。我几乎是不由自主地向她靠近了一步,接着我看到霍利斯玛尼尔。她几乎直接后面的女孩。一个女人40好几了,她灰白的头发扎起来一个破旧的帽子下面。
她是个超重,她thick-ankled脚推到低跟鞋。
女孩在绿色西装很快走开了。我觉得自己好像被分成了两半,我热切地想去追她,可是我又深深向往的女人精神上陪伴我支持我的。
和她站在那里。她苍白,圆面被温柔理智,她灰色的眼睛有一个温暖和亲切的目光。我毫不犹豫。
我手里紧握着那本小小的蓝色封皮书让她辨认。这不会是爱情,但将是某种珍贵的,或许比爱情更美妙的东西,一种我曾经和永远感激。
我立正敬礼,把书递给她,虽然我说话时,我感到窒息的失望的痛苦。”我是中尉约翰布兰查德,你一定是玛尼尔小姐。我很高兴你能接我;我能请你吃饭吗?”
这个老妇人的脸上展现出一个微笑。”我不知道这是怎么回事,儿子,”她回答,“但是穿绿衣服的女孩谁只是过去了,她请求我把这朵玫瑰别在我的外套。她说如果你邀请我吃饭的话,我就告诉你,她正等着你在街对面的那家大餐厅。她说这是一种考验!”
这不难理解和欣赏玛尼尔的智慧。心灵的本质是从其反映的吸引力。
“告诉我你爱谁,”乌塞写道,“我会告诉你你是谁。”
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家
& &SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号

我要回帖

更多关于 英语小达人每天10分钟 的文章

随机推荐