why ?lt's very cold in winter in beijingtianqi.下一句怎么回答

It‘s very cold in--------summer in Beijing.A:a B:theC:/
cin summer固定搭配
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码it very cold (at)winter in harbin为什么用at winter
It's very cold in winter in Harbin.正确的英语表达在冬天不用at winter,如果说at home在家,这类表达地点的可以,但是说季节没有用at的,都用in,是原文的错误
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
一般季节前介词用in,但是at也是可以用的,语法也没错,只是说习惯用in而已
扫描下载二维码外研初二上m11复习学案_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
外研初二上m11复习学案
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩5页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢当前位置:
& 外研七下Module 3单元试题及答案 & 外研七下Module 3单元试题及答案
外研七下Module 3单元试题及答案最新范文
········
外研七下Module 3单元试题及答案排行榜
外研七下Module 3单元试题及答案推荐范文
········
外研七下Module 3单元试题及答案相关范文
········
外研七下Module 3单元试题及答案
外研七下Module 3单元试题及答案
查阅次数:285次
发布人:admin
Module 3 Plans学习目标语音掌握辅音/bl/ /kl/ /pl/的正确读音,并能运用在单词中词汇名词(n.)plan, picnic, test, daughter, granddaughter, plane, sightseeing, culture, beach, sea, wife, cook, shopping动词(v.)Plan, revise, test, cycle形容词(adj.)foreign, early副词(adv.)forward, why, early, out连词(conj.)because词组revise for, have a picnic, walk up, look forward to, get(from…)to…,go cycling, go shopping(do some shopping),go out, do some sightseeing(go sightseeing)语法be going to表示计划,以及be going to句型的疑问句和特殊问句及答语功能用语What are you going to do…? I'm going to buy some clothes tomorrow.What are your plan? Why is she going to…?What are you looking forward to doing?Is he going to get up early? Yes, he is.文化意识了解英美国家的人们在节假日里的计划和安排质量检测一、词组互译1.have a piano lesson________2.购物________3.revise for my test________4.去聚会________5.check the emails________6.坐飞机________7.stay in a hotel________8.期盼________9.at the weekend________10.听音乐会________二、选择填空1.— ________ pen is lost. May I use yours?— Certainly. Here you are.A.IB.MeC.MyD.Mine2.Do you often take the note book and a pen ________ you?A.withB.forC.toD.at3.— What are the children doing under the big tree?— They ________ and playing games there.A.danceB.will danceC.are dancingD.danced4.— Is your mother a teacher ________ a doctor?— She is a teacher ________ she teaches English.A.or, andB.and, orC.or, soD.and, but5.I'm going to revise ________ my test.A.withB.toC.forD.at6.There's going to ________ a film at the cinema this evening.A.beB.haveC.beingD.having7.— Does your father like ________ computer games at home?— Not really.A.makingB.makesC.playsD.playing8.We can do ________ things on the Internet.A.muchB.manyC.a lotD.a little9.I'm free this afternoon, so I ________ some writing.A.doB.am doingC.am going to doD.will go10.Thank you ________ me about it.A.to tellB.for tellingC.tellsD.on telling11.Does he often ________ his emails in the evening?A.seeB.watchC.lookD.check12.Everyone in my class ________ to speak English ________.A.wants, wellB.want, wellC.needs, goodD.need, good13.Cars will be very cheap, ________ many people can buy them.A.orB.butC.soD.because14.The teacher often asks us, "Do you have ________ questions ________?"A.any, to askB.any, askC.some, to askD.some, ask15.Mr. Green usually ________ newspapers after supper every day.A.seesB.watchesC.readsD.looks16.— ________ do you go to Hong Kong?— I often go there by plane.A.WhatB.HowC.WhereD.When17.Let your mother ________ you with your English.A.helpB.helpsC.helpingD.to help18.— What are you going to do tomorrow?— Sorry.A.Please tell meB.Thank youC.I think soD.I don't know19.I must go now, because my friend Li Lei ________ for me.A.waitB.waitsC.will waitD.is waiting20.My father will ________ England to meet my uncle next week.A.leave forB.get toC.come toD.go for三、结合句意,根据首字母填出单词的适当形式。1.What are you going to be in the f________?2.Can you give me a piece of p________, please.?3.There are a lot of new b________ in my hometown.4.Every year m________ of foreign visitors come to visit China.5.I'm new here. Can you take us a________ your factory?6.Miss Gao is one of the most p________ teachers in our school.7.Don't play in the street. There are a lot of cars and buses. It's d________.8.Basketball is more e________ than running.9.I want to learn English b________ than other students.10.Washington D. C is the c________ of the USA.四、完形填空When we talk about the universe, we mean not only the sun, the earth, the starts, but also the moon. Do you know 1 about the moon? The moon is smaller than the earth, but the sun is much bigger than the earth. The moon is 2 from the earth. It's 380,000 kilometers away. On the earth we see that the moon 3 like a cake. It is round. There is 4 air or water on the moon, so there is no living 5 there. The side of the moon towards (朝,向)the sun is very hot, while the other side is very 6 . People can jump 7 on the moon than on the earth and we can walk very 8 there. It takes more than three days to get to the moon 9 spaceship (宇宙飞船). Now some countries including 10 can fly to the moon. I'm sure we can go to the moon in the future one day.1.A.somethingB.anyC.everythingD.nothing2.A.nearB.middleC.farD.back3.A.looksB.watchesC.seesD.finds4.A.muchB.someC.noD.any5.A.peopleB.animalsC.plantsD.things6.A.hotB.coldC.warmD.light7.A.happyB.higherC.earlyD.different8.A.easilyB.hardC.lateD.early9.A.onB.withC.inD.by10.A.ChinaB.JapanC.AustraliaD.Canada五、阅读理解AHi!Daming, I’d like to tell you something about my family. There are four people in my family. They are my parents, my sister and I.My father is a doctor in a hospital. He works very hard and he is very busy. So he isn't often at home. He likes sports very much. He often plays basketball in the afternoon. He is very healthy. My mother is a secretary in a factory. She doesn't like sports. She likes watching TV at home. My mother's favorite food is meat and candy. Her favorite drink is Coke. So she is very fat.Amy is my sister, and she is only four years old. She doesn’t go to school, but she can read and write. I am her teacher! My sister and I like fruit and chicken. We don't like hamburgers because my father says they're unhealthy. I go to the cinema with Amy on Saturday or Sunday. Sometimes we go to watch a basketball game. Yao Ming is our favorite basketball star. At school I have three classes in the morning and two in the afternoon. Miss Zhang is my Chinese teacher. She is from Guangzhou. I like her a lot. Would you like to tell me something about your family? Please write back soon.Best wishes!David1.Who is the letter from?A.Miss ZhangB.DavidC.AmyD.Daming2.Whose email address is joy88@ sina. com?A.David's.B.Amy's.C.Daming's.D.David's father's.3.What does David do?A.A doctor.B.A secretary.C.A teacher.D.A student.4.Amy is ________ years old.A.fourB.fiveC.tenD.eight5.How many classes does David have at school a day?A.Two.B.Three.C.We don't know.D.Five.BIn Canada and United States, people enjoy entertaining (请客)at home. They often invite friends for a meal, a party, or just for coffee and conversation.Here are the kinds of things people say when they invite someone to their homes:"Would you like to come over for dinner on Saturday night?""Hey, we're having a party on Friday. Can you come?"To reply to an invitation, either say thank you or accept, or say you're sorry and give an excuse. For example:"Thanks, I'd love to. What time would you like me to come?" or "Oh, sorry. I've tickets for a movie."Sometimes, however, people use expressions (辞句)that sound like invitations but are not real invitations. For example:"Please come over for a drink sometime.""Why not get together for a party sometime?""Why don't you come over and see us sometime soon?"They are really just polite ways of ending a conversation. They are not real invitations because they don't mention a specific (具体的)time or date. They just show that the person is trying to be friendly. To reply these, people just say "Sure, that would be great!" or "OK. Thanks."So next time when you hear what sounds like an invitation, listen carefully. Is it a real invitation or is the person just being friendly?6.Why do Canadians and Americans often invite friends for meals at home? Because ________.A.they can save timeB.they can spend less moneyC.they enjoy entertaining at homeD.they have modern and beautiful houses7.Which of the following is a real invitation?A."If you're free, let's go for a drink sometime."B."Please go to the cinema with me some day."C."Would you like to have a cup of tea with us sometime?"D."I've two tickets here. Can you go to the concert with me?"8.If people say "Let's get together for lunch some day." You just say "________"A.That would be nice.B.How about this weekend?C.Oh, sorry, I'm very busy.D.That's great. I'll be there on time.9.People use "an unreal invitation" in order to show that ________.A.they're trying to be friendlyB.they're trying to be helpfulC.they're trying to invite othersD.they haven't got ready for a party yet10.The passage is mainly about ________.A.entertainment at homeB.real invitation or notC.expressions of starting a conversationD.ways of ending a conversation六、用方框中词的适当形式填空Atime think travel through go to work forNow, many people in London 1 or school by Segway. The London government 2 it a good way to solve(解决)the problem of traffic jams(交通阻塞).People can use Segway to 3 nice parks and narrow(狭窄的)streets. They don't have to drive along crowded(拥挤的)roads. It is very convenient (便捷的) 4 people and they can save a lot of 5 . Each Segway is about 10,000 dollars.Bfly have talk about make showTomorrow's MeetingAlice: We 6 a meeting tomorrow. Can you make it?Kevin: When is it going to take place?Alice: We' re planning at 10 o'clock. Is that OK?Kevin: Yes, that'll be fine.Alice: We 7 the plan for the coming Art Festival.Kevin: Good. I have some ideas I'd like to share.Alice: Frank 8 some suggestions (建议),too.Kevin: That'll be interesting.Alice: Yes, he 9 us pictures about other schools' Art Festival.Kevin: Is Alan coming, too?Alice: No, he 10 to San Francisco and won't be able to make it.Kevin: Oh well, maybe he'll phone in.七、按要求改写下列句子1.He goes online at home at the weekend. (改成疑问句)________ he ________ online at home at the weekend?2.Zhu Guoming listens to the teacher clearly in class. (改成否定句)Zhu Guoming ________ ________ to the teacher clearly in class.3.Japan is to the east of China. (就画线部分提问)________ ________Japan?4.I like gymnastics because it's beautiful. (就画线部分提问)________ you like gymnastics?5.I think Module 1 is easier than Module 2.(同义句转换)I think Module 2 is ________ than Module 16.They go to work at seven o'clock in the morning. (就画线部分提问)________ ________they go to work?7.It's very cold in winter in Beijing. (就画线部分提问)________ the weather ________ in winter in Beijing?八、根据中文完成句子1.你能寄给我一张明信片吗?Can you ________ a postcard ________ me?2.凯特擅长打篮球。Kate ________ ________ ________ ________ basketball.3.他们正盼望着游览颐和园。They are ________ ________ ________ ________ the Summer Palace.4.看杂志对迈克来说是很有趣的事。It's ________ ________ Mike ________ ________ magazines.5.杭州以丝绸而闻名,许多人喜欢去那里。Hangzhou is ________ ________ silk, and many people like to go there.九、阅读与表达Several years ago, cell phones were very expensive. Only important people and people with a lot of money had them. These days, the prices have been greatly falling, and they become in small sizes and different colours. So more and more people love using them, even high school students, have one in their hands.It is true that it's an easy way to keep in touch with (联系)friends at any time and in any place. But in places like classrooms (They are not allowed to bring into school because some students won't listen to the teacher carefully.),movie theatres, and museums, where everyone should be quiet or talk in low voice, we can also hear the ringing. That's very bad. Some drivers have accidents (事故)for using cell phones when they are driving. Worst of all, some students who can't pay their phone bills do something illegal (违法的)to get money. So, are cell phones really a help?1.What would some students do when they can't pay their phone bills?________________________________________________________________2.Who could have cell phone a few years ago?________________________________________________________________3.What can you hear sometimes when you are in the theatre?________________________________________________________________4.Why do the drivers have accidents?________________________________________________________________5.What does the writer think of cell phones?________________________________________________________________拓展探究一、1.be going to的用法点拨be going to是一种固定结构,它后面要接动词原形,用来表示按计划或安排要发生的动作,有时也可以表示推测将要或肯定会发生的动作,有“准备;打算”的意思。含有be going to结构的句子中往往有表示将来的时间状语。例如:We are going to have a class meeting this afternoon.今天下午我们打算开班会。(安排)Look at the black clouds .It's going to rain.看那些乌云,快要下雨了。(推测)2.be going to在肯定句中的形式be going to结构中的助动词be在一般现在时中,它一般有三种形式,即:am, is, are。当主语是I时用am;当主语是第三人称单数时用is;当主语是其他人称时用are。例如:I am going to buy something tomorrow morning.明天早上我要去买些东西。She is going to see Mr. Wang this afternoon.她打算今天下午去看望王先生。3.含be going to的句子变为否定句和一般疑问句由于句子中有助动词be,因此be going to的否定句和一般疑问句的构成很容易,即在be(am, is, are)的后面加上not就构成了否定句;把be(am, is, are)放到句首,在句末加问号就构成了一般疑问句,其答语为:Yes,主语+am/is/are./No,主语+isn't/aren't./No, I'm not.不过I am…在改为一般疑问句时常常改为“Are you…?”。例如:They are going to see the car factory next week.(肯定句)They are not going to see the car factory next week.(否定句)— Are they going to see the car factory next week?— Yes, they are.(No, they aren't.)(一般疑问句及其回答)4.使用be going to应注意的两点1)There be句型的be going to结构为:There is/are going to be...(注意句型中going to后面的be不能改为have。)常用来表示将有某事发生。例如:There is going to be a football match next Saturday in our school.下周六我们学校将有一场足球比赛。2)come, go, leave, arrive等表示位置移动的动词,常用现在进行时表示将要发生的动作,它们很少与be going to结构连用。例如:Mary is going home.玛丽正打算回家。二、阅读技巧(3)略读与寻读:略读旨在了解大意,运用意群理解的方法,不追求理解细节。做阅读理解题时第一遍可用此方法。寻读的目的是寻找某种特定信息,对于无关部分可以忽略,做阅读问题时可用此法检索文中与试题答案相关的内容。要想进行精确的推断和理解,必须注意以下四点:1.细心地了解文章中所提供的全部信息的各个方面。2.分析已知的信息,用正确的观点,借助于一些常识,最大限度地捕捉到信息的本质。3.注意词、句子的本义和与之有关的其他意义。4.做出的推断必须与作者的原意相符,切忌以自己的观点取代作者的原意。排除生词干扰:在阅读时,难免会遇到生词,如果每遇到生词,就查阅词典,不但会降低阅读速度,而且往往使阅读变得索然无味。因此学习并掌握一些猜测生词词义的方法,对排除阅读时某些生词的干扰是十分必要的。猜测词义就是根据上下文的提示来猜测我们所不熟悉的词的词义。猜词时需注意:1.要对上下文中已知部分进行逻辑上的推理;2.根据同义、反义、同等、同位关系猜测词义,必要时还需要进行语法、句子的分析,尤其是判断词与词之间的关系;3.根据因果关系推测词义,有时还要依靠一些常识和经验。答案Module 3一、1.上钢琴课 2.go shopping 3.复习考试 4.go to a party 5.查电子邮件6.take a plane 7.呆在饭店里 8.look forward to 9.周末 10.listen to a concert二、1.C 2.A 3.C 4.A 5.C 6.A 7.D 8.B 9.C 10.B11.D 12.A 13.C 14.A 15.C 16.B 17.A 18.D 19.D 20.A三、1.future 2.paper 3.buildings 4.millions 5.around6.popular 7.dangerous 8.exciting 9.better 10.capital四、1.A 2.C 3.A 4.C 5.D 6.B 7.B 8.A 9.D 10.A五、A)1.B 2.C 3.D 4.A 5.DB)6.C 7.D 8.A 9.A 10.B六、A)1.are going to work 2.thinks 3.travel through 4.for 5.timeB)6.are going to have 7.are going to talk about 8.is going to make9.is going to show 10.is going to fly七、1.Does, go 2.doesn't listen 3.Where is 4.Why do 5.more difficult6.When do 7.What's, like八、1.send, to 2.is good at playing 3.looking forward to visiting4.interesting for, to read 5.famous for九、1.They would do something illegal to get money.2.Only important people and people with a lot of money could have them.3.We can hear the ringing.4.Because they use cell phones when they are driving.5.Maybe cell phones can't help us.
【上一篇】
【下一篇】七年级下期英语期末测试(二)
七年级下期英语
姓名&_________学号&________得分_______
第一部分&&听力(20分)
Ⅰ.&听句子,选择正确图片。每个句子读一遍。(5分)
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&
Ⅱ.&听句子,选择与其意思相同或相近的句子。每个句子读一遍。(5分)
&&A.&Whats&the&matter&with&you?
B.&It&was&like&a&rabbit&before.
C.&At&the&age&of&seven,&I&couldnt&swim.
D.&I&like&Chinese&best.
E.&We&go&to&work&from&Monday&to&Friday.
6.&______&&&&7.&______&&&&8.&______&&&&9.&______&&&&10.&______
Ⅲ.&听对话,选择正确答案。每段对话读两遍。(5分)
听第一段对话,回答11-12题。
Did&Meimei&come&home&early&last&night?
Yes,&she&did.&
No,&she&didnt
Why&did&Meimei&come&home&late?
Because&she&did&her&homwork
Because&she&watched&TV.
Because&she&went&to&Kangkangs&birthday&party.
听第二段对话,回答13-15题。
Ⅳ.&听短文,完成表格。短文读两遍。(5分)
High&Temperature
Low&Temperature
-1℃
-2℃
第二部分&&英语知识运用(80分)
Ⅰ.&单项选择。(15分)
&can&I&keep&the&books?&&&&—Three&weeks.
There&are&&floors&in&this&building&and&Mr.&Wangs&office&is&on&floor.
twelfth&&twelve
the&twelfth
There&is&&with&my&computer.
—Oh,&you&can&call&the&community&service&center&for&help.
something&wrong
wrong&something
anything&wrong
wrong&anything
Listen!&Who&&in&the&music&room?
—It&must&be&Jane.&She&usually&&at&this&time&every&day.
is&&is&singing
&is&singing
Happy&birthday&to&you,&Maria!&&&&&—
Thats&OK.&
The&same&to&you
—May&I&borrow&your&bike?&&&&&—Here&you&are.
Thanks&a&lot.&&&
Youre&so&beautiful!
Of&course.&&&&&
Youre&welcome.
Last&unday&Maria&and&Jane&&kites&in&the&park.
Could&I&do&sports&in&the&gym,&Mr.&Wu?&&&—Come&in,&please.
Yes&I&can.&
Yes,&you&can.
No,&you&cant.&&
No,&I&cant.
Whats&on&the&table,&Meimei?
—There&is&a&big&birthday&cake&eleven&candles&&it.
Wed&better&&the&street&when&the&traffic&lights&are&red.
not&across
—&&&&—Its&a&townhouse.
What&kind&of&home&do&you&live&in?Where&do&you&live?
What&do&you&think&of&it?Where&are&you&going&for&your&holiday?
Kangkang&helped&the&old&woman&&her&dog&last&week.
look&after&&&&&&look&like
You&should&prepare&well&for&your&travel&to&Shanghai.
—Thank&you,&Miss&Gao.
Oh,&its&difficult
Sorry,&its&all&right.
Yes,&I&could&&
Sure,&I&will.
The&weather&&cool&and&the&trees&turn&yellow&when&fall&comes.
gets&&&&&&&&&&is&getting
Which&sign&means“No&right&turn”?
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Ⅱ.&完形填空。(10分)
Dear&Li&Lei,
How&are&you?Im&glad&to&get&your&&&16&&.&Id&like&to&tell&you&something&about&my&school&life.
In&the&USA,&school&&&17&&at&8:00&a.&m.&I&usually&get&up&at&6:50&and&then&have&breakfast.&I
&&18&&&the&school&bus&to&school&at&7:25.&&19&&&does&school&begin&in&China?How&do&you&come&to&school?My&favorite&subject&is&science&&&20&&&its&easy&and&interesting.&Which&subject&do&you&like21&&?School&&&22&&&at&3:30&p.&m.&After&school,&its&time&&&23&&&activities.&I&like&a&few&kinds&of&activities&&&24&&&playing&ball&games,&singing,&flying&kites&and&soon.&But&I&dont&like&dance&&25&hat&about&you?
Can&you&tell&me&something&about&your&school&life?Write&back&to&me&by&e-mail&soon.
is&beginning
is&opening
18am&taking
24of&course
Ⅳ.&阅读理解。(30分)
Hainan&is&in&the&south(南方)of&China.&The&weather&there&is&different&from&that&of&other&areas&of&China.&There&is&no&winter&in&Hainan.&Its&not&cold&all&year&round.&Many&people&go&there&in&winter,&because&its&cold&in&the&north(北方)of&China.&In&summer,&its&very&hot.&Its&usually&sunny,&but&it&often&rains.&So&people&often&take&a&pair&of&sunglasses&and&a&raincoat&at&the&same&time.&People&can&enjoy&many&kinds&of&fruits&like&bananas&and&coconuts(椰子)&there,&too.
Hainan&is&a&good&place&to&go&for&holidays&and&have&fun.&People&can&go&fishing,&boating,&swimming&and&so&on.&When&we&want&to&have&a&rest,&we&can&walk&on&the&beach海滩&and&enjoy&the&fresh&air&and&white&cluds.&Its&so&interesting.
Would&you&like&to&go&to&Hainan?
根据短文内容,选择正确答案。
26Hainan&is&in&the&_______&of&China.
&&&&&&&A.&south&&&&&
B.&north&&&C.&center&&&&&D.&we&dont&know
27Whats&the&weather&like&in&Hainan?
&&&&&&&A.&Is&not&cold&all&year&round.&&B.&Its&hot&all&year&round.
C.&Its&different&from&other&areas&of&China.&&D.&Its&in&the&south&of&China.
28The&word“fruits”means&_______&in&Chinese.
&&&&&&&A.&食物&&&&&&&&&&B.&饮料&&&&&&
C.&水果&&&&&&&&D.&蔬菜
(&&&)29.&Which&of&the&following&is&N&tue?
&&&&&&&A.&There&is&no&winter&in&Hainan.
B.&In&Hainan,&people&often&take&a&pair&of&sunglasses&and&a&rain&coat&in&summer.
C.&People&can&enjoy&the&fresh&air&and&white&clouds&in&Hainan.
D.&Many&people&go&to&Hainan&because&its&very&hot.
30The&main(主要的)idea&of&the&passage&is&_______.
&&&&&&&A.&where&is&Hainan
B.&Hainan&is&a&good&place&to&go&for&holidays&and&have&fun
C.&the&weather&is&fine&in&Hainan
D.&there&are&many&kinds&of&fruits&in&Hainan
For&Sale(出售)
One-bedroom&apartment
Its&near&No.&1&High&School.
There&is&a&park,&a&library&and&a&supermarket&near&here.&Right&price.
Time:10:00&a.&m.&-4:00&p.&m.&
City&English&Center
Good&English&teachers&give&classes&from&8:00&a.&m.&to11:00&a.&m.&on&weekends.&Classes&are&¥50&an&hour.
Please&call&isa&at&&on&weekdays.
Time:9:00&a.&m.&-4:00&p.&m.&
One&hundred&bikes.
All&bikes&are&new&andcolorful.&Its&near&the&Center&Hospital.
Ten&yuan&a&day.
Call&Mr.&Li&at&&every&day.&
A&green&MP4&on&the&playground&on&Monday&evening.
See&Lin&Tao&in&Class&4,&Grade&7.
Room518,&Building&B.&
根据以上信息,选择正确答案。
1You&can&buy&&by&calling&.
an&MP4&&&&&&&an&apartment
2If&Kangkang&wants&to&learn&English&on&Saturday,&itll&cost&him&&a&day.
¥50
¥100
¥150
¥200
3If&you&want&to&rent&a&bike,&you&should&call.
Lisa&&&&&&&&&&Lin&Tao
4Lin&Tao&&a&green&MP4.
is&looking&for
35Which&of&the&following&is&N&tue?
The&apartment&for&sale&has&only&one&bedroom
It&will&cost&you&ten&yuan&to&rent&a&bike&a&day
Lin&Tao&lives&in&Room&518,&Building&B.
You&can&call&Lisa&at&&on&Sunday.
Dear&Kangkang
&&&&&How&is&everything?
&&&&&The&weather&in&Cuba&is&nice&and&fine.&The&sun&shines&and&it&is&hot.&Its&the&best&time&to&swim.&I&go&swimming&a&lot.&Im&learning&to&surf冲浪,&too.&It&sounds&great!Right?Tell&me&something&interesting&about&you.
&&&&&Hope&youre&having&a&good&time!
Dear&Maria,
&&&&&How&are&you?
&&&&&Everything&goes&well.&Its&snowing&in&Harbin.&We&are&making&snowmen.&I&am&so&glad&I&can&ski(滑雪)now.&Its&very&interesting.&Im&having&a&good&time&here!Im&looking&forward&to&your&e-mail.
&&&&&Give&my&best&wishes&to&your&family.
根据上面电子邮件的内容,选择正确答案。
36Whats&the&weather&like&in&Cuba?
Nice&and&fine.&Sunny.&Hot.&&&A,&B&and&C.
37What&is&Maria&doing?
She&is&learing&to&swim.&
She&is&swimming
She&is&learningto&surf.&
She&is&singing.
38Who&can&ski&now?
Kangkang.&
Both&A&and&B.
We&dont&know.
39What&does&Kangkang&think&of&Harbin?
Its&very&interesting.&
Its&boring.
Its&just&so-so.&
We&dont&know.
40Which&of&the&following&is&N&tue?
Maria&is&in&Cuba.&
Maria&doesnt&like&swimming.
It&is&snowy&in&Harbin.&
Kangkang&is&making&snowmen.
Ⅳ.&综合填空。(10分)
&&&看图,完成对话,使对话意思完整。(每空一词)
Mr.&Wang&comes&out&of&the&bus&station.&He&wants&to&go&to&the&post&office.
Mr.&Wang:Excuse&me,&could&you&tell&me&the&way&to&the&post&office?
Kangkang:Yes,&go&along&No.&1Street&and&turn&&&41&&at&the&first&&&42&&.&Walk&&&43&&&and&go
&&44&&&the&bridge.&Its&about&two&hundred&meters&along&on&the&&&45&&.&Its&on&the
&&46&&&of&No.&2&Street&and&Xinhua&Road.&You&cant&&&47&&&it.
Mr.&Wang:Thank&you.&But&how&&&48&&&is&it&from&here?
&About&one&kilometer.&You&can&go&there&on&&&49&&.&Itll&&&50&&&you&about&ten&minutes.
Mr.&Wang:Thank&you&very&much.
41.&_______&&&42.&_______&&43.&_______&&&44.&_______&&&45.&_______
46.&_______&&&47.&_______&&&48.&_______&&&49.&_______&&&50.&_______
Ⅴ.&书面表达。(A篇5分,B篇15分,共20分)
假设你是李明,请给你的英语老师写一张贺卡,祝他/她教师节快乐。
(B)根据下面的提示,写一篇语句正确、意思连贯的短文,描写在Mary生日那天发生的事。60个词以上。
提示:上周六是Mary的十三岁生日。妈妈带她去一家大商店,准备给她买一条新裙子。可是Mary不喜欢新裙子,她想要吃的东西,于是妈妈给她买了两公斤苹果。Mary还想要图画书和彩色笔,妈妈也给她买了。
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
以上网友发言只代表其个人观点,不代表新浪网的观点或立场。

我要回帖

更多关于 beijingditu 的文章

随机推荐