假设你是一个中学生,叫李坚弥勒,你的笔友mary给你来信,询问你家乡一年里的天气状

英语作文:假如你是李华,你的美国朋友susan近期要来北京参观故宫博物院,她来信询问假如你是李华,你的美国朋友susan近期要来北京参观故宫博物院,她来信询问你近期北京的天气、交通状况及住宿事宜,并就来北京日期征求你的意见.请你就以下提示信息给她回一封电子邮件:1.近期有大雾、高速封闭,周末好转;2.建议下周一启程;3.已安排好住宿
Dear Susan, I’m glad to learn that you’re coming to Beijingto visit thePalaceMuseum. In your letter, you asked me about the weather inBeijing, which has been covered by a heavy fog these days, making us feel so bored. Because of that, some roads are crowded and several highways have been closed. However, it’s good news for you that it is going to be fine on the weekend and everything will go well. So, here I advise you to come next Monday. In addition, I have arranged a good hotel for you near the Museum, which is very convenient for your visit. If you decide on your journey, please tell me ahead of time and I’ll meet you at the airport.Looking forward to seeing you.Best wishes. Yours,Li Hua
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码假如你是李华,你的美国网友来信向你询问目前出现的雾霾天气.请你给他回信.英语作文!主要内容:雾霾天气的现状及给人们的身体生活带来的危害.抵制空气污染的措施.谈谈你的感想.
Dear David,I’m glad to receive your letter. I have learned from your letter that you are concerned about the smog which frequently appears in some areas of China. Thank you for your concern. I’m also very worried about such terrible weather because it has brought much inconvenience or rather harm to people’s health such as traffic jam, road accidents, bad coughs, throat hurts and ever lung cancers and so on.As everybody knows, a good environment comes from good protection. So we should do what we can to make a difference. Try to drive less and choose air-friendly products. Only when everyone has the environmental awareness can we have cleaner air.Hoping to hear from you soon and share your good ideas. 【解析】试题分析:本文的写作非常好些,对于环境保护的文章学生在平时的练习中经常练,学生有话可写.对于本文首先对他的关注表示感谢Thank you for your concern.进而介绍雾霾天气对人健康的不好的影响,如交通堵塞,肺癌,交通事故等等such as traffic jam, road accidents, bad coughs, throat hurts and ever lung cancers and so on.来表达.最后,表达自己的观点和感想,我们应该尽力的少开车,选择环保的产品,每个人都要意识到保护环境的重要性try to drive less and choose air-friendly products.everyone should have the environmental awareness.考点:提纲类写作点评:书面表达是最能体现一个学生的语言运用能力和英语思维理解的题目,议论文的写作一般采用经典的二段或三段式进行行文,议论文是比较容易写的文体,提高作文无外乎平时多练习,在练习过程中,对于写错或是不知道表达的一定要多问老师,同时还应该多进行阅读,对阅读过程中写的好的表达要进行积累,并且学以致用,勤积累,多背诵,这样才能作文才能稳步的提升.翻译:亲爱的戴维,我很高兴收到你的信.我从你的信,你关心的是在中国的一些地区经常出现的烟雾学会.谢谢你的关心.我也很担心这样可怕的天气,它带来了很多不便而对人们的健康危害等交通拥挤,道路交通事故,严重的咳嗽,喉咙痛和肺癌等.大家都知道,一个好的环境是很好的保护.所以我们应该尽我们所能有所作为.尽量少开车,选择空气环保产品.只有当每个人都有环保意识,才能有更清洁的空气.希望尽快听到你的分享你的好的想法. /stinfo/gz_yy/SYS/
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码如果你的名字叫唐佳,你的朋友Tom给你来信,问你当地的天气,他想知道清明节的由来或习俗(不少于80字)
Dear Tom,I am writing to tell you about Qingming Festival in such a fine weather.The Qingming (Pure Brightness) Festival is one of the 24 seasonal division points in China,falling on April 4-6 each year.After the festival,the temperature will rise up and rainfall increases.It is the high time for spring plowing and sowing.But the Qingming Festival is not only a seasonal point to guide farm work,it is more a festival of commemoration.The Qingming Festival sees a combination of sadness and happiness.This is the most important day of sacrifice.The Qingming Festival is an opportunity for celebrants to remember and honour their ancestors at grave sites .Young and old pray before the ancestors,sweep the tombs and offer food,tea,wine,chopsticks,joss paper accessories,and/or libations to the ancestors.Another popular thing to do is to fly kites in the shapes of animals or characters from Chinese opera .Another common practice is to carry flowers instead of burning paper,incense or firecrackers.The Qingming festival holiday has a significance in the Chinese tea culture since this specific day divides the fresh green teas by their picking dates.That‘s all!Please keep in touch,best wishes!Very sincerelyTang Jia
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
I am gald that you wrote to me.How is it going?
The weather is fine today,so I decide to do something interesting outside.I want to visit a grave.Because tomorrow is Tomb-Sweepin...
扫描下载二维码英语作文,十分急!假设你叫范雪,你的笔友Mary West给你来信,询问北京一年里的天气状况,请你写信告诉她.不少于80词!
Dear Mary West,I'am so glad to hear from you.In your letter you asked me about the weather in Beijing.Now I will tell you in detail:In winter,it's very cold and wind blows heavily with sand and dust,I don't like this season.In sping,it's still cold and wingdy,but everyting is waking up,and becoming warm.Then summer is coming.It's hot and sunny,kinds of flowers is in blossom.You could go to Summer Palace,there,you will find so many beautiful things.Next,the most beautiful season comes,Automn.Is cool,you could climb Great Wall and to enjoy Maples.Xiangshan Mountain is covered by red and yellow leaves.The whole Beijing becomes beautiful in this season.Welcome Beijing,Mary!yours lovelyFan Xue
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 中学生 的文章

随机推荐