求I qqpetlove官网 PET!!全系列!有翻译更好,没有也没关系啦(ˇˍˇ) :-D拜托了!

求高手帮忙翻译!_百度知道
求高手帮忙翻译!
讽刺我吧。我无法再平静的闭上双眼。当我决定痛改前非。软件和机器翻的就不用发了。某种程度上也可以让它的情感稍微强烈一点。希望英语高手来帮帮忙,我说过不会再去打扰你。我是否该庆幸自己只是在年少的时候犯下过错,她不会再回来。是的,谢了。God,你不会再说话,这真叫人无法承受:“男人没有一个好东西!文章如下——无法承受我曾经的花心,翻译的“地道”一点,却爱上一个曾被我伤害的女孩,只照原文翻译也行:对不起。”呵呵。是的,她们的虚伪和欺骗更加强大和可怕?如今我只能用它来对你说声,她不会再回来,这真叫人无法承受!God,无所谓了。我最爱的人啊~“真诚”还有用吗。这是我活下去的动力吗!耻笑我吧,如果你没有爱过。接受上天这公平的惩罚吧?因为我看见。我知道。她们始终还是说着,没有意义,只能用悲伤的色彩来描绘这无尽的思念?God,这真叫人无法承受想把这段文章翻译成英文做R&B,伤害了很多人,直到真心一次又一次被摔得粉碎!我知道。在体会它真实的感情前提下
说了软件和机器翻译的不用发上来了,想拿分也没必要这样吧!?
提问者采纳
“男人没有一个好东西,她们的虚伪和欺骗更加强大和可怕;ade and lies are stronger and more fearsome,却爱上一个曾被我伤害的女孩?因为我看见. They still say。是的!我知道。我只是觉得不必要用英文加进 “这真叫人” 这个部分;Unbearable&quot,伤害了很多人。我是否该庆幸自己只是在年少的时候犯下过错。我最爱的人啊~“真诚”还有用吗?如今我只能用它来对你说声。”呵呵。是的, that my mistakes occurred when I was still young,我说过不会再去打扰你.Yes! ~ · ~ · ~ · ~ · ~ ·~UnbearableOnce I was a player.Until the heart shatters over and over again。意思还是一样的。Gm living for!&quot,I fell in love with a girl I once hurtDeep inside, she will never returnGod:对不起,你不会再说话。当我决定痛改前非, I knew that she would never returnYes?G (无法承受)因为我觉得这样比较恰当点!I know that you will never speak again!Go ahead and ridicule me of the irony。如果哪里翻译不好或者想要我改的:I&#39。这是我活下去的动力吗. Is this what I&#39.My dearest love,这真叫人无法承受, this is unbearable, this is unbearable,如果你没有爱过,这真叫人无法承受!耻笑我吧!~ · ~ · ~ · ~ · ~ 我把 &quot。我知道.,I hurt many people无法承受我曾经的花心.Accept the fair punishment of God?In this current moment,这真叫人无法承受!God.When I finally decided to repent.Haha,讽刺我吧, I once said I will never come to bother you again: There are no good men. Should I consider myself fortunate?Because I can see,她不会再回来,她不会再回来。恩。我无法再平静的闭上双眼?God. If you had never loved before, does truth still have any standing in this world, Itm sorry,只能用悲伤的色彩来描绘这无尽的思念, I can only use it to tell you this。接受上天这公平的惩罚吧!God,这真叫人无法承受; 翻译成 &quot.,自己翻译的 =)希望对你有帮助.Their fa&#231. I cannot peacefully close my eyesI can only use despairing colors to describe my endless longings,说一声就行,直到真心一次又一次被摔得粉碎,无所谓了。她们始终还是说着
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他7条回答
为了压韵并没有按照原字句翻译,但是尽量的保持并强化了意思。希望能表达楼主想表达的感情。
Unbearable Agony
The once playful me,
Have hurt so many.
Now I've decided to change,
But she was hurt by me.
I know, she won't come back to me.
Oh no, she won't come back to me.
God it's unbearable agony.
Laugh at me, such irony,
If you don't know what love is.
Should I be happy, that I'm no longer the youthful messed up me?
For now that I can see,
their hypocrisy and deception out-powering me.
Accept the fair punishment now,
'til my heart shatters over-and-over-ly..
And they still say:
'Men are all foully&
Oh well, if that's the way it has...
Unable to bear
I once was the flower,
Hurt a lot of people.
When I decided to TongGaiQianFei,
But I have fallen in love with a girl of damage.
I know, she won't come back.
Yes, she's not coming back.
At this, people who cannot afford that!
I sneer at me, ironically,
If you don't love me.
If I should rejoice in your young made mistakes?
Because I see,
Their hypocritical and cheat more powerful and fearful.
Accept god's punishment that fair,
Again and again until the sincerity is shattered.
They still say:
&A man without a good thing.&
Ha ha, it doesn't matter.
My favorite people ah ~
&Sincerity& and use?
Now I can use it to say...
感觉挺难,还要押韵,但又不能太文...很有意思的尝试~~
Unbearably Tortured
Once am I a dude,
hurt a great many dame.
When I’m finally gonna change,
then love a girl that I hurt.
Yeah, I know, she will never come back,
yeah, never will she come back.
God, it’s fucking unbearably tortured.
Laugh at me, sneer at me
Only if never you loved.
Should I feel lucky for those happening youngly?
For I see,
Their fake and fraud becoming bigger and bigger.
Accepting the toko of the fairness,
Till breaking my heart again and again.
But they keep saying:
All men are crap.
Yeah, I’m fucking fine.
My be-loved dame~
Can my sincerity still wo...
Can not afford to
I have the Fa Sam,
Hurt a lot of people.
When I decided to repentant
I have been hurt falling in love with a girl.
I know that she would not return.
Yes, she would not return.
God, this really makes people can not afford!
Laugh at me, ironically me,
If you do not have loved.
I take the less glad that they are only committed when at fault?
Because I see
Hypocrisy and deception of their more powerful and terrible.
God accept your punishment in this fair,
Until the fall really was crushed again and again.
They still said:
&Men do not have a good thing.&
Oh, do not care.
I love the people, ah ~
Can not afford to
I have the Fa Sam,
Hurt a lot of people.
When I decided to repentant
I have been hurt falling in love with a girl.
I know that she would not return.
Yes, she would not return.
God, this really makes people can not afford!
Laugh at me, ironically me,
If you do not have loved.
I take the less glad that they are only committed when at fault?
Because I see
Hypocrisy and deception of their more powerful and terrible.
God accept your punishment in this fair,
Until the fall really was crushed again and again.
They still said:
&Men do not have a good thing.&
Oh, do not care.
I love the people, ah ~
雪水飘飘翻译的挺不错的,我就不再翻了。主要想说一下,最近咋就冒出这么多不仅自己要机译还要怂恿别人也机译的SB呢, 例如楼上那谁谁睡的
不用这么麻烦 你直接去下载个 在翻译的 一点就全部给你翻译了出来了
如果要在M我吧
高手帮忙的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一封英语情书,带翻译的!拜托了!_百度知道
求一封英语情书,带翻译的!拜托了!
The furthest distance in the worldIs not between life and deathBut when I stand in front of youYet you don't know that I love you The furthest distance in the worldIs not when I stand in front of youYet you can't see my loveBut when undoubtedly knowing the love from bothYet can not be together The furthest distance in the worldIs not being apart while being in loveBut when plainly can not resist the yearningYet pretending you have never been in my heart The furthest distance in the worldIs not but using one's indifferent heartTo dig an uncrossable riverFor the one who loves you 译文:世界上最遥远的距离世界上最遥远的距离不是生与死而是我就站在你的面前你却不知道我爱你 世界上最遥远的距离不是我就站在你面前你却不知道我爱你而是明明知道彼此相爱却不能在一起 世界上最遥远的距离不是明明知道彼此相爱却不能在一起而是明明无法抵挡这股想念却还得故意装作丝毫没有把你放在心里 世界上最遥远的距离不是明明无法抵挡这股想念却还得故意装作丝毫没有把你放在心里而是用自己冷漠的心对爱你的人掘了一条无法跨越的沟渠
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他4条回答
一封给她的情书
自从看到你的第一眼,生命的价值就已体现,你那甜蜜的笑容是如此的动人,让我心碎。现实中我活着,却活的那么无奈、那么压抑,生活是如此的苦涩无味,我无法自拔,不知如何改变自己,即使我努力着,挣扎着,却也是多余。  你的出现,改变了一切,我却然无法意识到你那阳光般的笑容,灿烂的每一瞬间,是水中一色,芙蓉般的美丽,觉然使我性情中多了几分骚动。我涩情的撇略过你几眼,却使内心跳动不已,那羞涩的性格,不敢面对你表白,言出无奈,却怕使我心灵遭到伤害。
  蠢蠢欲动的情感,踟躇的理性,我不敢做出对你的有所伤害,那透洁的水晶,是天然的造物,仿如你的圣洁,生怕你的不快乐,更怕再见不到你的笑声,但年少轻狂的我们这一代,少不了单纯与真诚,相信你的理解,将会萌生我...
I have no idea that for what I had a crush on you.Your way to speak,your way to smile,and your way to be upset always catch my eyes. I do not exactly know what kind of feeling it is,but I do realize that I want to see you,to hear you,to stay beside you,and to share happiness and sorrows with you.I tried my best to make you understand how I feel but my words was too plain .......... You may be disappointed at what I did to you. Actually you may think I did nothing to promote the relationship between you and I. I guess you never thought I'm caring about you. But baby that was not true. I was so eager to say it out I am not the kind ever to express my fee...
1. So-and-so: You want me? I know so many people, so many, why do I miss you are? Oh, if I miss you, my heart would fall the honey ocean. Walk in our trod path, close your eyes still can remember your eyes, your voice and smile. Really hope, in the lane I walked to the end of time, able to see you standing there waiting for me, then put my arms, again with my rekindled that copy of enthusiasm. I want to bring you warm in the summer break, and in your weariness, open my chest, let you in my arms sweet sleep, I'd love to see you were sleeping that with a smiling face, because I know you are enjoying our love... I just need a can let me rest harbour, ever...
直接一句话, I LOVE YOU 我爱你
情书的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁帮忙翻译一下北京2011年中考英语阅读的D篇,O(∩_∩)O谢谢!_百度知道
帮忙翻译一下北京2011年中考英语阅读的D篇,O(∩_∩)O谢谢!
Increasing spelling and grammatical mistakes cxan be seen in students&#39. And you can bet your bottom dollar that when today&#39. B4, but that learning to write proper English is a must for their future, and possibly better than, from the University of Wales.&I can understand Netspeak worries teachers and it&#39,&quot.
Everyone should just relax, and their three screaming kids face to face, from Stanford University.&quotMy summer hols wr CWOT, &quot. David Crystal, it is believed without exception that young people are
Linguist James M it&#39. I love New York, &quot:-@ kids FTF ILNY; writing. Cynthia McVey says: the language of computerized communication found on Internet or cellphones, its gr8, say linguists(语言学家), Netspeakers do agree that it is important to teach young people how to speak and write Standard English. Before, we used to go to New York to see my brother. Geoffrey Nunberg, agrees. &quot.
Schoolteachers and parents say this new form of writing is harming(破坏)the English language. So;Kids who are now doing text messaging.
Can you understand this sentence.
H they simply change t, his CF & thr 3, their parents? My summer holidays were a cot. They fear the language could become corrupted(面目全非的), they too will think this way, don'corrupted&t feel too bad. Milroy argues that languages do not and cannot become &quot, and instant messages will write at least as well as: neither could the middle school teacher in England who receis important that they get across to their pupils that text messaging is for fun, it can look like a complets teenagers become tomorrow&#39, for centuries, his girlfriend. This is NPeople get better at writing by writing, e- he says. T of the sentence above, argues that Netspeak and Internet create a new language use and the almost lost art of diary writing has been picked up again, what is the &quot. They believe Netspeak is in fact translation&s great? If you can&#39, we usd 2 go 2 NY 2Cs parents
提问者采纳
以及他们的三个吵闹的孩子面对面的交流?我的暑假完全是浪费时间:孩子。辛西亚维所说。你可以我敢打赌,几乎失去了艺术的日记写作已经又回升了我的假期hols CWOT时事。我爱纽约。他们相信当代的实际上是一件好事。那么,几个世纪以来,太棒了、即时将写至少以及,Netspeakers同意的。学校老师和家长们说:电脑或手机在网上找到的。大卫水晶。他们害怕会腐化语言(面目全非的)。2 B4,当今天的年轻人成为明天的父母。Milroy认为语言不成为“破坏”。杰弗里Nunberg,他们也会这么想。这是当代的语言沟通。“人们得到更好的作文写,我们去纽约2美元。以前我们去纽约看我的兄弟和他的女友,它是重要教年轻人如何标准英语说写能力、电子邮件,他们只是简单地改变,来自斯坦福大学的观点表示赞同,从威尔士大学和互联网,它会像一个完全陌生的语言,他2 C我的兄弟和苏-@ CF 3,以适应新的需求。对新来的人,因为他们就可以穿过学生,什么是“翻译”的句子以上吗,这很重要、电子邮件,这种新形式的写作是伤害(破坏)英语,但学习写适当的英语是一项必须为他们的将来,”他说。然而,年轻人对语言,其gr8 FTF ILNY。你能看懂这句话吗,那么不要感到太糟糕了,它被认为是没有例外,说语言学家(语言学家),“孩子们现在正在做的短信?如果你不能,认为当代社会创建一个新的语言的用处。你也可以在英国中学教师接受这个作业。每个人都应该放松点:“我能理解当代教师担忧,发短信是为了好玩,甚至可能比他们的父母。”语言学家詹姆斯Millroy说。拼写和语法错误cxan增加会出现在学生的写作
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
我的夏季hols WR CWOT。 B4,我们2美元走2纽约2C我可租可买计划“,他的CF&THR 3: - @孩子FTF ILNY,其GR8。
你能理解这句话?如果你不能,不觉得太糟糕了:既不可以在英国的中学教师谁收到作为家庭作业。这是网络语言:语言计算机化通讯,互联网或手机上发现。新来者,它可以像一个完全陌生的语言。那么,什么是“翻译”,上面的句子?我的暑假是一个完全是浪费时间。在此之前,我们去纽约,看看我的弟弟,他的女朋友,和他们的三个尖叫的孩子面对面。我爱纽约,它的伟大。
教师和家长说,这种新的写作形式伤害(破坏)英语。可以看出,在学生的写作提高拼写和语法错误。他们担心的语言可能会成为损坏(面目全非的)。
每个人都应该放松一下,说语言学家(语言学家)。他们认为,网络语言其实一...
My summer hols wr CWOT. B4, we usd 2 go 2 NY 2C my bro, his GF & thr 3:-@ kids FTF ILNY, its gr8.
你能理解这句话吗?如果你不能,不要感到太糟糕,(因为)在英国收这个作业的中学教师也不能(理解这句话)。这是网络语言,在电脑上或手机上找到的语言。对初学者来说,它可能看起来完全像一门外语。那么,上面那个句子的翻译是什么呢?我的暑假完全是浪费时间,以前,我们过去常常去纽约看望我的哥哥和他的女朋友以及他们三个面对面尖叫的孩子们。我爱纽约,它太棒了!
学校老师和家长说,这种新形式的写作正在破坏英语语言。拼写和语法错误会在可能会增加在学生的作业上,他们害怕这种语言变得面目全非。
中考英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁急求 七到八年级英语短文(最好有翻译)越多越好_百度知道
急求 七到八年级英语短文(最好有翻译)越多越好
老师布置的暑假作业,让我们做30篇翻译,所以越多越好,拜托了!!
提问者采纳
(1)今年暑假过得非常有意义(this summer over a very meaningful day)
I think this summer over a very meaningful day,in addition to the study of computers outside,also tried a new aerobic exercise -YOGA,I love this sport, so I learned an optimistic face life,but also to correct my bad shape,for my future learning and life will be very helpful,I love YOGA,with the hope more people will join me to try this new movement.今年暑假过得非常有意义
我觉得今年暑假过的非常有意义,每天除了学习计算机以外还尝试了新的有氧运动-YOGA,我非常热爱这项运动,它让我学会了乐观的面对生活,还纠正了我的不良体形,对我今后的学习及生活都有很大的帮助,我爱YOGA,希望有更多的人和我一起尝试这项新的运动。(2)英语作文my hobbyDifferent people have different hobbies.For example,someone likes reading,someone likes swimming and someone likes collecting and so on.
I used to read books and draw pictures because by reading books I could learn many funny things.But now I don't like it.I can only learn from books.I couldn't get knowledge from others.I need a change.Traveling is my favorite hobby now.But I can't go traveling a lot.I can visit many different places of interest by traveling.I can learn a lot about people,places and history.It's very interesting.What is your hobby?Let's share each other!
I have many good friends.They all have their hobbies.Ann studies very hard.So her hobby is book reading.Tony loves labour,and his hobby is gardening.He usually plants flowers and trees in his yard.Judy is a quiet girl.She likes knitting.She always knits some sweaters for her dolls.We have different hobbies,but we are good friends.
I love traveling.I have great fun in traveling.
不同人有不同爱好。例如,有人喜欢读书,有人喜欢游泳,还有人喜欢收藏等等。
我过去喜欢读书和画画,因为从书中我能了解许多有趣的事。但我现在不喜欢了。我只能从书中得到知识,而不能从其他方面获得知识。我需要改变一下。旅行是我现在最喜欢的爱好,但我不能经常去旅行。通过旅行我能参观许多名胜古迹。我还可以学到许多关于人文、地理、历史方面的事。那真是非常有趣。你的爱好是什么?让我们一起分享!
我有许多好朋友。他们都有他们的爱好。Ann学习很努力,因此她爱好读书。Tony爱劳动,他爱好园艺,他总是在他的院子里植树种花。Judy是一个文静的女孩,她喜欢编织,她总是给她的玩具娃娃织毛衣。我们爱好不同,但我们是好朋友。
我爱旅行,我从旅行中获得了极大乐趣。 (3) My Mother 英语作文第一篇:My Mother-我的母亲 英语作文 When I sat at the desk, trying to write the essay, I found it hard to set pen to paper. Staring at the topic I deliberately chose for myself &my mother&, I felt the memory of 20 years with my mother suddenly turned into a haze, blurring my eyes to discern the past, with nothing towering, nothing flaring, nothing impressive or special enough as a landmark. The haze gradually cleared away, revealing the image of an amicable woman. I recalled a line from the famous movie &Sleepless in Seattle&. The radio column hostess asked Sam, &What's so special about your wife?& He answered, &That's millions of small things.& Right,trivial and commonplace, like obscure beans, yet woven into the most spectacular necklace by the power of love. My mother is ordinary, but in my eyes she is special.My mother gave birth to me with exceptionally difficult labor. Father received an emergency notice and was faced with a choice between the adult and the infant. Of course,the adult. So my coming into this world was an unexpected fortune at the price of Mother's painful insistence. Thus my 20 years began like this my mother exerted every effort to give me love, but I returned her with a deep scar that was to stay with her all through my growth.My mother is a senior high school English teacher. Under standably, she wanted her daughter to pick up English early to give her an edge to later study, which I did not understand at the age of eight. I was so obsessed with fun and games that I hated to stay peacefully with all those strange phonetic symbols and odd words. I wondered what pleasure Mother seemed to have found in teaching me A,B, C. Wasn't teaching at school tire some enough for her? I went on strike, refusing to spell a single word no matter how tender or severe Mother tried to be with me. For the first time in my life, Mother beat me, imprinting on my mind. The physical pain was gone long, long ago. But I have finally come to understand how it pained my mother to beat me for my obstinacy and disobedience, and I ache at her pain.Mother never gave up evoking in me an interest in knowledge. She placed the most emphasis on my education and took the most pleasure in my gradual formation of self-discipline in preparing myself for future development. Thanks to her effort and influence, I have been doing well, not only in English, but also in my positive attitudes and conviction towards life.Now I am so grateful to my mother for everything she has taught me, but at that time it was far beyond my comprehension. As a little girl, I thought of my mother as meticulous and my father as a best playmate. I still remember I wrote in my elementary school a composition dedicated to my father about how he cared for me. Naturally Mother felt she was ignored, so I wrote another one for Mother, intending to tell her she was so good a teacher that she sometimes had only students on mind and neglected her daughter. Unexpectedly, Mother was gloomed and her eyes went wet. I am so sorry now for that affected composition. I am Mother's daughter, and I am Mother's student. I could never be neglected by Mother, because I am the forever scar on her body, the forever pain on her mind, yet the forever bliss in her life.I did not write much in the past about Mother's love for me. Today, this essay is for her, and for her only. I wish to let her know my regret and gratitude. I wish she could hear, &I love you, Mother.&简 评古往今来,人们都说,母爱是世界上最伟大的爱。作者通过回忆历历往事,用她深情的笔调,为我们谱写了又一首歌颂母亲的赞歌,刻画了一位平凡而伟大的母亲的生动形象,让我们又一次领略到母亲无私奉献的崇高精神。该散文文笔优美,语言纯正,声情并茂,感人肺腑,愿天下所有的儿女都能像作者一样真正感受到舐犊情深,并回报这份浓厚、纯洁的母爱。当然,本文在事例具体、内容充实方面还有进一步改进的余地。母亲的形象也似乎略欠丰满。(4)My
every day.
(5).我的宠物是 一条可爱的狗。它的名字是&点点& 。因为有很多黑的圆圈在它的皮肤上。&点点& 是非常友好的。许多孩子喜欢和它玩。他的喜爱食物是肉骨头。 他的喜爱玩具是玩偶。& 点点& 喜欢非常跑。它跑得非常快速并且它有一个女朋友。它的名字&娜娜& 。它的皮肤也有很多黑圈子。我非常喜欢我的宠物。这是一只好宠物!! My pet is a lovely dog.Its name is &dian dian&.because there are a lot of black circle on its skin.the &dian dian& is very friendly.Many childen like play with him.His favourite food is meat bones. His favourite toy is a doll. ’dian dian ’ likes to run very much.It can run very fast and it has a girl friend.its name &na na&.there are a lot of black circle on its skin,too.I like my pet very much.It is a good pet!! (6)我有两只小猫。他们非常漂亮。一只是黄色的。另一只是白色的。他们非常可爱。黄色的小猫很调皮。他经常到处跑。他最喜欢的游戏是玩球、绳子和石头。而白色的小猫非常温和。她喜欢洗她的脸。并且她不喜欢和人玩。她经常跳上我的膝盖。我喜欢给她洗澡。 噢,我的小猫为我带来了很多愉快。我们是非常好的朋友。我爱他们。 I have got two baby cats. they are very beautiful. One is yellow. the other is white. they are very lovely. the yellow cat is very naughty. He likes to play with people. He often runs here and there. His favourite game is playing with balls, ropes and stones. But the white cat is very gentle. She likes to wash her face. And she doesn′t like to play with people. She often jumps onto my knees. I like to give her a bath. Oh, my baby cats bring me much happiness. We are very good friends. I love them. (7)On Saturday, we went camping, with our teachers. First we pitched the tent. then our older brothers and older sisters played game with us. At noon, we all had a delicious lunch followed by a barbecue for dinner. At night, we had bonfire and sang and danced. We didn’t sleep until 10:20 at night. But some of the boys were so noisy we couldn’t fall alseep. I only slept for three hours. the next morning, everybody woke up very early. After exercising in the morning, we all went to see the small pigs. On the way there, we saw a lot of geese. At 10:00, we went back to eat ice cream. It was so cold. then, we all played games together. We ate lunch at 12:00. In the afternoon, we played musical instruments and sang. After that, camp was over. We had a lot of fun at the summer camp. I am looking forward o going to another summer camp soon.
(8)Last November 24 was my birthday. I had a party at my home. My friends came to my home in the afternoon and I got a lot of presents from them. At the party, we ate a big cake, sang songs, watched TV and listened to music. We were very happy. But all good things must come to an end. We said goodbye at about ten o’clock. We had a very good time on November 24.
(9)Out of all my classes, I particularly like gym class. Why? Because in gym class you can have fun and get out in the fresh air. We play baseball, basketball, football and practice running. It’s fun. When you are defeated, you can’t lose hope because failure is the mother of success. And when you are victorious, you will be happy. I like gym class. I really like it. 先这些吧,找有翻译的还真不那么好找,这里有的还没翻译,哎,能力所及.............
提问者评价
我要说声谢谢,感谢你这个回答者的帮助!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
It is time for sports
It is about half past four.It is time for sport.The students are on the playground.
They are playing a football match.LiDong is one of them.He is good at football.He plays well.He is on the school football team.LiDong says,&I like playing football.It is my favourite sport.&LiDong's friends,PanChen and WangHaisay,&He's a football fan.Ronaldo is his favourite player.&
Look at the boys around the basketball court.Many boys are watching a basketball match.The tall boy,Tanglin,is very good at playing basketball.He is very fast and he plays well.Many of his friends say,&He is a good basketball player.His favourite basketball...
Water is very important for us.水对我们很重要 We must drink water everyday.我们每天要喝水 We can’t live without water.离开水就死了 Water is everywhere around us.水到处都是 At home, we use water to wash clothes, to wash dishes, to cook , to clean the floor, to have showers, to make drinks, to clean our teeth, to water the flowers and so on. 在家里我们用水洗衣服洗盘子做饭擦地板洗澡喝水漱口浇花等等At work, people use water to put out fires, to grow vegetables, to make paper and books,to make beer and cocacole and so on.工作中人们用水灭火,种菜,造纸印书,酿酒做可乐等 We also can swim in the sea. Water is important for us, isn’t it? 我们还能在海里游泳。谁...
八年级英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 qqpetlove 的文章

随机推荐