quick-thinkerquick是什么意思思

Christian Whamond. Key Leadership. Executive coach - Christian Whamond Key Leadership. Unlock your potentialcreative thinker是什么意思_百度知道
creative thinker是什么意思
提问者采纳
creative英 [kriˈeɪtɪv] 美 [kriˈetɪv]adj.创造性的,有创造力的; 有创意的,创新的,创造的thinker英 [ˈθɪŋkə(r)] 美 [ˈθɪŋkɚ]n.思想家; 思考者
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
creative的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语语法完全版 4_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
英语语法完全版 4
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
你可能喜欢BOOK A PAINTBALL GAME
From ?19.99 per person
with 350 ammo
Call to book
Terms&Conditions Apply
THAT‘S THE HUGE DISCOUNT YOU GET BY JUST RINGING UP TODAY
RING TODAY AND SAVE YOURSELF A HUGE 75%!
ALL BECAUSE OF OUR INCREDIBLE ONLINE WEB OFFER.
NO FANCY GIMMICKS. NO FLASHING BANNERS.
JUST PURE SAVINGS AND MONEY IN YOUR POCKET.
CALL TODAY 0
BOOKING BONUS
Book now and players receive 100 extra paintballs free!
Terms and Conditions apply
Booking must be payed for in full at least 10 days before game date
?34.99 package or higher
Caption Text4
JUNIOR PAINTBALL AGE 11 PLUS
Skirmish Paintball UK Welcomes You!
BOOK A GAME AT SKIRMISH PAINTBALL
Skirmish Paintball Games have more than 29 years experience in running paintball games. We offer the best and most professional paintballing experience in the UK and as accredited members of the United Kingdom Paintball Sports Federation, ensure the highest standards of entertainment and safety.
Whether you want to play Skirmish paintball in Central Birmingham, Oxford, Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, South Birmingham, North Birmingham or Leeds Contact us now for your nearest Venue.
We have four Skirmish Paintballing centres, paintball Birmingham, paintball Leeds, paintball Wolverhampton and paintball Buckingham. All four of the centres have excellent locations and are easily accessible from the major motorways.
WE ARE NOT A BOOKING AGENCY! WE OWN OUR FOUR SKIRMISH PAINTBALL CENTRES BOOK DIRECT WITH US AND SAVE YOU MONEY!!!
WE CATER FOR KIDS PAINTBALL AGES 8 YEARS AND ABOVE PLEASE CALL FOR DETAILS.
WE’VE HAD SOME FAMOUS CELEBRITIES PLAY WITH US OVER THE YEARS. PRINCES WILLIAM AND HARRY ENJOYED SEVERAL VISITS TO OUR PAINTBALL VENUE.
Everybody loves an action hero, be it for real or just in the movies. It’s a tough old world out there, and whatever the scenario, there will always be losers as well as winners. The important thing is to play an active part.
Skirmish Paintball gives you the chance to do just that – be part of a team that has a job to do, a mission to complete, colleagues to protect, comrades to rescue. Be a soldier, marksman, quick-thinker, strategist, team-player and survivor but, above all, take part and get involved in one of the most demanding and most fun activities that you will ever experience.
In effect have a go at being your own real life action hero!
Play paintball with Skirmish Paintball.
NHS Discounts
& Blast Away those Office Blues with 500 Paintballs and a free grenade* (over 18’s Only allowed to use Pyrotechnics) Call us now on
on our central booking line and speak to us for details.
Great offers for this summer 650 balls brand new Guns and kit all for just ?30.00 & &
Brand new FT-50 Markers Over 10 scenario maps per site Free body Armour available new extreme rage goggles & &
Testimonials
Paintballing In Birmingham.
Big thank you for how helpful and patient your company has been throughout this whole process! Out of the 15 providers I have had to deal with your service is by far the best – so thanks!! It’s been a pleasure working with you.
Laura Baker
Walton High School Stafford
Paintballing Milton Keynes
I would like to say I had a fantastic time
I was impressed with how the staff were so friendly and helpful.I thoroughly enjoyed myself :-) A big thank you to everyone for such an enjoyable day. Kind regards.
Paintballing Buckingham
Just want to say a big thank you for all your help in organising this day for the team. We all had an immense day and the marshals were fantastic. Everyone has commented on how awesome it was and want to go again! We have spent the day talking of the great moments of the day.
Pick a Location