有些话说一遍是romantic,说两遍就是we are assholee!i seemed like a sil

Copyright &
版权所有.,,在线阅读一道简单的英语语法题美国黑人运动领袖马丁.路德.金有一篇很著名的演讲I have a dream,里面有一句话:All men are created equal(人人生来平等).我想问一下,句中的equal不是修饰created吗,那不应_百度作业帮
一道简单的英语语法题美国黑人运动领袖马丁.路德.金有一篇很著名的演讲I have a dream,里面有一句话:All men are created equal(人人生来平等).我想问一下,句中的equal不是修饰created吗,那不应
一道简单的英语语法题美国黑人运动领袖马丁.路德.金有一篇很著名的演讲I have a dream,里面有一句话:All men are created equal(人人生来平等).我想问一下,句中的equal不是修饰created吗,那不应该是副词形式equally吗,为什么他这里用equal
equal在这里是形容man的美国成人教育片,大鸡吧操骚穴无码视频,关于幼女的色情小说,激情色色操干妈第四色俺去也
美国成人教育片,大鸡吧操骚穴无码视频,关于幼女的色情小说,激情色色操干妈第四色俺去也英语对话改写.就是把两个人的对话改为一篇短文 A是Miss Wang B是Li HongA:Hi,LiHong.How are you feeling today B:I’m feeling really sad because I falide the English exam.A:That's too bad,LiHong!Why don't you talk to someone whe_百度作业帮
英语对话改写.就是把两个人的对话改为一篇短文 A是Miss Wang B是Li HongA:Hi,LiHong.How are you feeling today B:I’m feeling really sad because I falide the English exam.A:That's too bad,LiHong!Why don't you talk to someone whe
英语对话改写.就是把两个人的对话改为一篇短文 A是Miss Wang B是Li HongA:Hi,LiHong.How are you feeling today B:I’m feeling really sad because I falide the English exam.A:That's too bad,LiHong!Why don't you talk to someone when you feel sad?B:I want to,but i don't know how to talk with others about it.A:Don't worry.Everyone gets these feelings at your age.Who do you want to make friends with?B:Well,Helen.She always tells me jokes and makes me laugh.She seems to like me .A:Yes.I'm sure she would like to be your friend .There,there!It'll be OK.B:Thanks ,Miss Wang.I'm feeling better now.厄= =好像会错意了。呵呵 我也挺纳闷那个什么海伦的老师是叫我们把这篇两人对话的文章改为那种文章 就是比如今天她怎么怎么了 然后和老师交谈了 然后什么什么的 不以对话形式出现
A:Hi,LiHong.what's wrong with you you looks so depressed.B:oh…miss wang,my score is very low in the english exam.A:don’t sad,LiHong!Why don't you talk to someone when you feel sad?B:I want to,but i don't know how to talk with others about it.A:Don't worry.Everyone gets these feelings at your age,and friends will help you .Do you have someone want to talk with?B:Well,Helen.She always talks jokes and makes me laugh.She seems to like me,and i like her too .A:Yes.I'm sure she would be like to hear you.you'll see tommrrow is another day.B:Thanks ,Miss Wang.I'm feeling better now.有一点我就是很纳闷,和王老师聊聊就挺好了,出来个海伦,总之是别扭啊.

我要回帖

更多关于 we are asshole黄子韬 的文章

随机推荐