大家帮我看看这一句simple是什么意思思。不要直接翻译啦不准的。Use the simple past te

帮我翻译一篇文章,谢谢~!_百度知道
提问者采纳
Learn to speak English by watching American TV shows (reposted from elsewhere)disclaimer:I posted this not because how well I speak English, knowing that there are many hot rods on this board...but only for providing a reference for fellow practitioners of spoken English :)1. The advantages of learning to speak by watching American TV shows:1) Freedom of time and place, you only need a laptop and a pair of earphones, no need to make appointments to have coffee with the Americans hired by the university, and you also avoid the initial nervousness when talking to other people in English for real for the first time, what with poor spoken Furthermore American TV shows are shorter than movies, longer dramas 40 minutes per episode and sitcoms about 20 minutes, allowing better allocation of time without taking too much time away from daily study and work.2) It has the duel function of improving your spoken English and relaxing...During my last year in college I formed a habit of watching an episode of TV show before bed every day. As long as copractitioners need a study break and want to watch something, it is better to watch an episode of American show rather than a Taiwan or Hong Kong entertainment show, combining study with recreation..---Of course this is if you want to watch..I certainly am not against watching mainland, Hong Kong shows because you are home sick..etc.3) You can learn how English is spoken in real life, because it seems to me that to be more dramatic, sometimes dialogues and pronunciations in Hollywood movies are not the same as in real life, but they are much better in TV shows, with a lot of slangs, especially in sitcoms they use a lot of idioms. This way we can avoid the possible situation where I don't understand their English and they don't understand mine.2. Recommendations for a few good American TV shows1) Introductory levelFriends: Needless to say, this is a classic, probably already seen by most copractitioners before they left China, but I like it too much. Watching it once in a while, not only it will enhance you spoken and listening skills, it will also cure your depression:) The standard way to watch is once with Chinese subtitles, once without subtitles, once with English subtitles, and last time without subtitles:)Similar shows to friends are seinfield, will and grace etc, but I didn't feel that they were funny, so I stopped watching them.The advantage of friends is its lively and vivid dialogue, practically enabling you to joke in Engli The disadvantage is its small vocabulary and colloquial sentences, in the words of whoever it was, ross was the most educated person in it..There is little professional or career related vocabulary.2) Elementary levelsex & city: This is my own favorite but probably not liked by boys. But its storylines are classic, and there are six seasons which will last quite a while. For girls this will improve your vocabulary and expression in the area of fashion and relationship. In addition, although it seemed like the four girls always talked about sex, nonetheless because the characters were all middle aged white collar women in New York..so their expressions are a tad higher class than friends, IMHO.Desperate housewives: This is a show about a rich family so its language is far more elegant. I remember some time ago many people on this board loved the end of show summary by the lead lady character who committed suicide at the end of the first season.Another similar show is gilmore girl, but it's hard to find and I only watched a couple of episodes.3) Listening skill levellost: This is a good show for practicing listening. There were too many different accents! I heard that there were American east coast accent, Indian accent, Korean accent, black accent, British acent, and Scottish accent..My first realization of improved listening skills was after watching two seasons' episodes of lost during a summer vacation.4)Higher level & professional levellaw & order:This is the classic of classics..But I never watched it systematically..Probably because I wasn't much interested in criminal law, and I was tired enough already from studying, this made me even more tired:)boston legal:I loved the dialogue. In addition, Among all the shows I've seen, this one has the fastest dialogue and biggest vocabulary. Recommend strongly. This one is also quite a comedy, with a lot of good looking girls, you won't get tired watching it.:)Medical drama:Because of my field of study..I was never interested in medical dramas, but I heard that house, grey had a lot of medical vocabulary, probably useful to some people.Apprentice:Although trump's old face is too narcissist..But this show is helpful to improve your business and profession English, there are a lot of teamwork vocabulary, things like how to discuss with others when you are working together, how to hold a meeting
and lead discussions as a groupleader etc. In addition this is also a way to learn how Americans fight their office battles:)5) Othershow i met your mother:This show will refresh you spoken English learned from friends..Because after all friends is 10 years old already. This show in fact is not as funny as friends. But it is feels very real, and it's a sitcom, 20 minutes per episode, so you can watch it frequently.6)Strongly against..24: From the point of view of spoken English..Because Jack Bauers says too little! And in order to show his decisiveness, they are all short phrases..In terms of content, it's all fighting between terrorists and fbi, useless in real life.If someone speaks like Jack Bauers in real life, he will be judged as insane.3. About subtitlesI don't think you should insist on looking or not looking at the subtitles. At first you definitely will need the Chinese subtitle, but gradually you can give it up. At the time because there were more and more shows that I liked, and for some of the shows I couldn't or didn't have time to find the subtitles, so I just stuck to it, at first not quite understanding but slowly improving a lot. If you can it's best to give up Chinese subtitles early. But if you can find English subtitles you can watch with the English subtitles a few more times. My opinion is that without any subtitles is better for practicing listening skills, with English subtitles is better for spoken English.呼,好不容易打完了。希望对你有帮助。
提问者评价
哎,不好意思确认晚了。让下面的同志白忙活了。在我做PPT的时间,是她的翻译给了我很大的参考。
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
文章的相关知识
其他6条回答
1. Watching American play learn oral English advantages:
1) free time, place free, so long as has the laptop and headset can, don't bother to and school for americans about time. Rice
Coffee chat, but also avoid a start oral hearing bad directly on the lives and people speak English tension, But American play than
Movie time should be short, longer drama episode sitcom episode 40 minutes, 20 minutes, can better use
Between, will not take too many daily study and the work time
2) both improving spoken English listening and relax the double function of... An university last year has developed a set of TV watching every night before going to bed
The sender: mazzy (can dream come true), letter area: Oversea
Standard question: look American play learn oral English result and recommended
Mail station: shuimu community (Wed Feb 13 05:22:43 2008), stand inside
Disclaimer: an hair this absolutely not because of an oral have how much good, the an know edition cattle man many.. just
For want to improve their oral practice provides a reference with it:
1) free time, place free, so long as has the laptop and headset can, don't bother to and school for americans about time. Rice
Coffee chat, but also avoid a start oral hearing bad dire...
二级那个纯属用翻译器
like(7)都有····
o()^))o 唉
上一篇:In an article:乔治-克鲁尼等四巨星呼吁演员协会尽快谈判George clooney four stars called on the screen actors guild negotiations as soon as possible
下一篇:Next article:《越狱》“小偷”狱中信曝光 诉说痛心感受(组图)Prison break &a thief& prison letter telling feel grieved exposure (map)
美剧综合信息American TV comprehensive information
看美剧学口语心得和推荐(转载)Watching American play learn oral English result and recommend (reproduced)
CampusCampus| 008-02-15 |
字体大小:Font size:小small中in大big发信人: mazzy (can dream come...
. 看美剧学口语的优点:
1) 时间自由,地点自由,只要有laptop和耳机即可,不用费心和学校给找的米国人约时间
喝咖啡聊天, 也避免一开始口语听力不好直接在生活中和人说英语的紧张感;而且美剧比
电影时间要短,比较长的drama一集40分钟,sitcom一集20分钟左右,可以比较好的利用时
间,不会占用太多日常学习和工作的时间
2) 兼有提高口语听力和放松的双重功能...俺大学最后一年养成了每天睡前看一集电视
剧的习惯,反正同修们需要study break的时候肯定都想看看电视节目电影啥的,与其看台
湾娱乐节目和香港电视剧,不如看一集美剧,既有娱乐效果又有学习效果..---当然这个是
说给想看的同修的..偶个人绝对不反对因为想家,偏好等等原因看大陆和香港的电视剧..
3) 能够学到比较生活化的口语,因为俺个人...
Previous: George - the four star Clooney Actors Guild called for negotiations as soon as possible
Next: &Prison Break,& &thieves& prison, tell the sad feelings of the letter Exposure (Photos)
American TV General Information
Spoken drama school experience to see the United States and recommended (Reprinted)
Font size: Small Medium Large Sender: mazzy (can dream come true), the letter area: Oversea
Title: Look at the U.S. experience and spoken drama school recommended
Write station: Mizuki Community (Wed Feb 13 05:22:43 2008), station
disclaimer: I made this not because I have spoken to how good, I know the version with bee...
The sender: mazzy (can dream come true), letter area: Oversea
Standard question: look American play learn oral English result and recommended
Mail station: shuimu community (Wed Feb 13 05:22:43 2008), stand inside
Disclaimer: an hair this absolutely not because of an oral have how much good, the an know edition cattle man many.. just
For want to improve their oral practice provides a reference with it:
Coffee chat, but also avoid a start oral hearing bad dire...
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请帮忙翻译一下,周三用,谢谢了.1. with a simple flight from nearby shandong, beijing opened a $3 billion terminal friday.it marks one more milestone in the city‘s transformation before this summer’s olympics games.  with its new te_百度作业帮
请帮忙翻译一下,周三用,谢谢了.1. with a simple flight from nearby shandong, beijing opened a $3 billion terminal friday.it marks one more milestone in the city‘s transformation before this summer’s olympics games.  with its new te
请帮忙翻译一下,周三用,谢谢了.1. with a simple flight from nearby shandong, beijing opened a $3 billion terminal friday.it marks one more milestone in the city‘s transformation before this summer’s olympics games.  with its new terminal, the currently overtaxed beijing airport should be able to handle some 90 million passengers yearly by 2012 .the opening highlights an explosion of air travel in china, brought about by rising prosperity, an easing of travel restrictions and a growing taste for leisure travel among china‘s swelling middle classes.  aircraft manufacturer boeing co. anticipates that china will need an additional 3,310 jetliners by 2026 to meet increased demand for flying -- about three times the 1,150 commercial aircraft that chinese carriers operated last year.
1.with a simple flight from nearby shandong,beijing opened a $3 billion terminal friday.it marks one more milestone in the city‘s transformation before this summer’s olympics games.1.一个简单的飞行从附近的山东,北京开设了一个美元的终端friday.it标志的又一里程碑城市转型在今年夏天的奥运会.  with its new terminal,the currently overtaxed beijing airport should be able to handle some 90 million passengers yearly by 2012 .有了新的航站楼,目前负担过重,北京机场应该能够处理乘客的2012年.the opening highlights an explosion of air travel in china,brought about by rising prosperity,an easing of travel restrictions and a growing taste for leisure travel among china‘s swelling middle classes.开口集锦爆炸的航空旅行在中国,带来的日益繁荣,放宽旅游限制和越来越多的品味休闲旅游在中国的中产阶级.  aircraft manufacturer boeing co.anticipates that china will need an additional 3,310 jetliners by 2026 to meet increased demand for flying -- about three times the 1,150 commercial aircraft that chinese carriers operated last year.飞机制造商波音公司预计中国将需要额外的3310客机2026以满足需求的增加飞行——约三倍的1150商用飞机,中国航空公司去年的经营.谁帮我把这个翻译一下 谢谢了 And now here is my secret, a very simple secret. It is only with the he_百度知道
谁帮我把这个翻译一下 谢谢了 And now here is my secret, a very simple secret. It is only with the he
And now here is my secret, a very simple secret. It is only with the heart that what is essential is invisible to the eyes.
提问者采纳
这就是我的秘密。它很简单:只有用心灵,一个人才能看得很清楚。真正的东西不是用眼睛可以看得到的。这是《小王子》里狐狸说的话。
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他4条回答
现在,这是我的一个秘密,非常简单的秘密。只有用心,才能看的见,那是一种本质上用眼睛看不见的东西。希望能帮助你。
而现在这是我的秘密,一个非常简单的秘密。只有用心灵去看,才能看得清晰。事物的本质的东西是看不见的。
喏,这就是我的秘密,一个很简单的秘密——用心去体会;那些真正重要的本质上的东西,我们的眼睛是看不到的,只能靠我们用心去体会。
这是我的小秘密一个简单的小秘密,只有用心,才能真正的看的见,那不是一种可以只用眼睛看到的表面的东西
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁Use the past simpie passive form of the verbs. This photo____(take)two years ago. 怎么填?用 Past simple passive_百度作业帮
Use the past simpie passive form of the verbs. This photo____(take)two years ago. 怎么填?用 Past simple passive
Use the past simpie passive form of the verbs. This photo____(take)two years ago. 怎么填?用 Past simple passive
Past simple passive这是一般过去式的意思希望对你有帮助,祝学业进步
用被动语态的过去时填空was taken
has been taken
你真扯,你有脑细胞么
was taken two years ago表明过去时照片是被照,被动语态
Past simple passive就是指过去一半被动 形式是was/were+ done
was taken 一般过去时的被动语态

我要回帖

更多关于 simple是什么牌子 的文章

随机推荐