第15道题找病句改错题。为什么选项A的American's 是错的,哪儿错了?

ACBDA ACCBA DABCA DBDCC
请选择年级高一高二高三请输入相应的习题集名称(选填):
科目:高中英语
题型:阅读理解
完形填空(共20小题;每小题1. 5分,满分30分)
  阅读下面短文,从短文后所给各题四个选项(A、B、C和D)中,选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。
&&&&&& My first job was in what they call the city center.The &&&36& &was large, dark and old &&&37 &&the physics lecture room was on the second floor.& 38&& &, it wasn’t a lecture room at all, it was an ordinary room, but it had “LECTURE ROOM” on the &&&39&&& .The students were sixteen or seventeen years old, &&&40&&& several years younger than me.&& 41&&& , some of them looked and acted &&&&42&&& &older than me sometimes.
& &&& The room was directly &&&43&&& the street, and had the window looking out over the street and many houses.One day, I was &&&&44&&& some work on the blackboard when I heard a sudden change in the noise behind me.There was a man standing in the room with &&&&45&& &an apple in his hand.He looked &&&&46&&&& .
& &&& “Who threw this?” he asked, looking round the class.
& &&& “I beg your pardon?” I said.Was this the school inspector(督学)? &&&&47&& &threw this apple out of the window,” he said.“It &&&&48&&& on my car.”
& &&& “Who threw an apple out of the window?” I &&&&49&& &to the class.There was no answer.
& &&& “I &&&50&& &the fellow who threw this.” said the man.“I &&&&51&& &outside for you.” And then he left, slamming the door.
& &&& &&&&52&& &was silence and I continued with the lesson.At the end of every lesson, a bell rang, usually the class were all&&& 53&& before it finished ringing, leaving me saying “That’s all for today” to an empty &&&&54&&& .
& &&& This time, when the bell went for the end of the lesson, no one &&&&55&&& .“That’s all for today,” I said.
& &&& “You go first, sir.” said one of the boys.It made a nice change, being first out.
36.A.room&&&&& &&& B.building&&&&& &&&&&& C.floor&&&& &&&&&& D.city
37.A.and&&&&&& &&&& B.as&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&& C.so&&&&&& &&&&&& D.but
38.A.Happily&&& &&& B.Luckily&&&&&& &&&&& C.Properly& &&&&&& D.Actually
39.A.floor&&&&&& && B.ground&&&&&& &&&&&& C.door&&&& &&&&&& D.window
40.A.over&&&&&& &&& B.only&&&&&&&&& &&&&& C.up&&&&&
41.A.In fact&&&&& & B.In the end&&&& &&&&& C.After all& &&&&&& D.As a result
42.A.more&&&&&& && B.less&&&&&&&&& &&&&&& C.very&&&& &&&&&& D.even
43.A.on&&&&&&&& && B.above&&&&&&&& &&&& C.below&&& &&&&&& D.in
44.A.getting&&&&& & B.making& &&&&&&&&&&& C.taking&&&& &&&& D.putting
45.A.hardly&&&&& && B.almost&&&&&&& &&&&& C.half&&&&& &&&&& D.such
46.A.angry&&&&&& & B.kind&&&&&&&& &&&&&& C.sorry&&&&& &&&& D.happy
47.A.Anyone&&&&&
B.One&&&&&&&&& &&&&& C.Who&&&&& &&&& D.Someone
48.A.hit&&&&&&&&&
B.fell&&&&&&&&&& &&&& C.landed&&& &&&&& D.arrived
49.A.asked&&&&&&& &&&&&& B.said&&&&&&&&& &&&&& C.talked&&&& &&&& D.told
50.A.hate&&&&&&&&
B.find&&&&&&&&& &&&&& C.get&&&&&&& &&& D.want
51.A.will be waiting &&&&& B.have waited&&& &&&&& C.have been waiting&&& D.wait
52.A.It&&&&&&&&&&
B.There&&&&&&&& &&&&& C.This&&&&&& &&& D.That
53.A.walked&&&&& & B.left&&&&&&&&&& &&&& C.gone&&&&&&& & D.ended
54.A.lesson&&&&&&
B.class&&&&&&&&& &&&& C.room&&&&&& && D.lecture
55.A.heard&&&&&&& &&&&&& B.finished&&&&&& &&&&& C.spoke&&&&&& & D.moved
My son Joey was born with clubfeet (畸形足). The doctors told us that with treatment he would be able to walk normally &&36& &would never run very well. The first three years of his life were spent in &&37& . By the time he was eight, you &&38& &he had a problem when you saw him walk.
The children in our neighborhood ran around as most children do during play, and Joey would
& 39& and play, too. We &&40&& told him that he probably wouldn’t be able to &&41& &as wall as the other children. So he didn’t know.
In seventh grade he decided to go out for the cross country &42& . Every day he trained with the team. He worked harder and ran more than any of the others perhaps he &&43& that the abilities that seemed to come &&44& &to so many others did not come naturally to him. Although the &45
team runs, only the top seven runners have the potential (可能性)to& &&46& points for the school. We didn’t tell him he probably would never &&47& &the team, so he didn’t know.
He &&48& &to run four to five miles a day, every day even the day he had a 103 degree fever. I was &&49& , so I went to look for him after school. I found him running all alone. I asked him how he felt, “& 50& ,” he said.He had two more miles to go. The sweat &&51& &&&his face and his eyes were glassy from his fever. Yet he &&52&& &straight ahead and kept running.. We never told him he couldn’t run four miles with a 103 degree fever. So he didn’t know.
Two weeks later, the name of the team runners were &&&53&& . Joey was number six on the& list. Joey had made the team. He was only in seventh the other six team members were all &&54& .
We never told him he shouldn’t &&55& &to make the team. We never told him he couldn’t do it, so he didn’t know. He just did it.
36.A.however& &&&&&& B.or& & C.but& &&&&&& D.though&
37.A.attention& &&&&& B.development&
C.circulation& &&& D.treatment
38.A.wouldn’t know B.didn’t imagine& &&&& C.shouldn’t find& &&&&& D.couldn’t identify
39.A.keep just out&
B.jump right in& &&&&&& C.stand only behind&&& D.sit still away
40.A.never& &&& B.generally& &&&&& C.often& &&&& D.sincerely
41.A.live& &&&&& B.jump& &&&& C.run& &&&&&& D.hope
42.A.competition& & B.class& &&&& C.game& &&& D.team
43.A.meant& && B.sensed& && C.showed&
D.noticed
44.A.eventually& &&& B.suddenly& &&&&& C.safely& &&& D.naturally
45.A.entire& &&& B.same& &&&& C.other& &&&& D.all
46.A.score& &&& B.collect& && C.pay& &&&&&& D.catch
47.A.join& &&&&& B.enter& &&&& C.make& &&& D.keep
48.A.liked& &&&& B.continued& &&&& C.hoped& && D.aimed
49.A.moved& & B.excited& & C.encouraged& && D.worried
50.A.Never mind& & B.Okay& &&& C.Don’t worry&
51.A.ran down& &&&& B.came from& &&& C.dropped off& & D.came down
52.A.stood& &&& B.looked& & C.faced& &&& D.glanced
53.A.made& &&& B.called& &&& C.designed& &&&&&& D.checked
54.A.sixth-graders& &&&&&& B.seventh-graders& &&& C.eighth-graders& &&&&& D.fifth-graders
55.A.expect& && B.fight& &&&& C.avoid& &&& D.refuse
When Dunstan Cass left the cottage, Silas Marner was only a hundred meters away. He was
walking home from the village, where he had &&36& &to buy what he needed &&37&& &his next day’s work. His legs were tired, but he felt almost happy. He was looking forward to& 38& , when he would bring out his gold.Tonight he had an extra reason to hurry home. He was going to eat hot meat, which was &&39& &for him. And it would &&40& &him nothing, because someone had given him a piece of meat as a present. He left it &&41& &over the fire. The door key was needed to hold it safe in place, but Cass was not at all &&42& about leaving his gold in the cottage with the door
& 43& . He could not imagine that a thief would &&44&& &his way through the mist, rain and darkness to the little cottage by the quarry ( 采石场 ).
&& When he reached his cottage and opened the door, he did not notice &&45&& &&anything was different. He &&46&& is wet coat, and pushed the meat &&47&&& he fire. &&48& &he was warm again, he began to think about his gold . It seemed a long time to wait until after super, when he usually brought out coins to look at. &&49&& &&he decided to bring out his gold immediately, while the meat was still cooking.
&& But when he &&50&& &he floorboards near the loom, and saw the &&51& &hole, he did not understand &&52& . His heart beat violently as his trembling hands felt all round the hole. There was &&&53&& &!he put his hands to his head and tried to think . Had he put his gold in a different place, and forgotten about it? He &&54&& &every corner of this small cottage, until he could not pretend to himself any more. He had to accept the truth----his gold had been& 55&& !
36.A.arrived&& &&&&&& B.been&&&&&&& & C.left&&&&&&&& & D.gone
37.A.to&&&&&& &&&&&& B.in&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&& C.for&&&&&&&& & D.with
38.A.holiday&&&&&
B.old&&&&&&&& & C.supper-time& & D.meat
39.A.ordinary&&&&
B.unusual&&&&&& &&&&& C.normal&&&&& & D.common
40.A.pay&&&&&&&&& &&&&&& B.spend&&&&&&& &&&&&& C.take&&&&&&& && D.cost
41.A.boiling&&&&&& &&&&&& B.cooking&&&&&& &&&&& C.smoking&&& && D.making
42.A.interesting&&&& &&&&& B.worried&&&&&& &&&&& C.interested&& &&& D.worrying
43.A.unlocked&&& & B.uncovered&&&& &&&&& C.discovered&& & D.locked
44.A.go&&&&&&&&&
B.lead&&&&&&&&&& &&& C.find&&&& &&&&& D.lose
45.A.whether&&& &&& B.that&&&&&&&&&& &&&& C.because&&&&&
46.A.turned off&&&&& &&& B.threw into&&&&& &&& C.threw off&&&& &&&&&& D.got off
47.A.away from&&&& &&&& B.farther on&&&&& &&&& C.on to&&&&&&&
D.closer to
48.A.As soon as&&&& &&&& B.As well as&&&&& &&& C.No sooner&& & D.As long as
49.A.But&&&&&&&&&& &&&& B.As&&&&&&&&&&& &&&& C.So&&&&&&&&&& &&&&& D.For
50.A.took down&&&&& &&& B.took after&&& & C.took over&&&& &&&&&& D.took up
51.A.dark&&&&&&&&&& &&& B.empty&&&&&&
C.small&&&&&&&
52.A.at last&&&&&&&& &&&& B.at once&& &&&&&& C.at most&&&&&& &&&&&& D.at least
53.A.everything&&& &&&&&& B.something&&&& &&&&& C.nothing&&&&&
D.anything
54.A.search&&&&&&& &&&&& B.search for&&&& &&&&&& C.looked into&&
55.A.gone&&&&&&&& &&&&&& B.missed&&&&&&& &&&&& C.lost&&&&&&&& & D.stolen
来源:2009年全国各省市高考命题动态信息卷(辽宁专用) 英语(一)
题型:完型填空
第二节完形填空(共20小题;每小题1.5分,满分30分)  阅读下面短文,从短文后各题所给的四个选项(A、B、C、D)中,选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。  When I Was four years old,my mother died of cancer.My father brought my sister and me up 36 .Last April,when he had the heart surgery(手术),I felt as if 37 were going to end.  He is the most caring,selfless,loving person I know.  It all 38 so quickly.Out of nowhere my father's 39 was in danger.I was 17 and thinking about 40 would have to live my life 41 either of my parents! He was the person who jad 42 me what I am and could always 43 me down the fight way when I didn't know what path to choose.He was 44 to me. I felt completely 45 at the thought of his death.  Before my mother 46 ,My father explained her sickness to me.Now again he thought the best thing was to 47 .He sat me down for a long conversation.It was too frightening for my father and mme to talk about him 48 the surgery,so he worked around it by saying,"okay,we both know I am 48 going to die during this surgery, 50 say when I am leaving the hospital I get hit by a bus or something." 51 we talked about what I would do if he died.It was the 52 sonversation,but that was exactly what I 53 .  Facing the danger of death brings about the realization of 54 .I have learned to live every moment to its 55 ,never leaving anything unsaid or undone.   36.A.both B.alone C.later D.together  37.A.the world B.his illness C.our happiness D.my childhood   38.A.developed B.happened C.ended D.started  39.A.job B.family C.life D.health  40.A.when B.where C.why D.how   41.A.like B.after C.without D.with  42.A.made B.told C.given D.taught  43.A.drive B.stop C.place D.lead  44.A.a teacher B.a friend C.everything D.nothing  45.A.excited B.frightened C.disappointed D.lost  46.A.got ready B.fell ill C.became well D.passed away   47.A.talk B.wait C.leave D.plan  48.A.preparing for B.dying from C.working at D.having   49.A.not B.also C.probably D.surely   50.A.and B.so C.but D.then   51.A.First of all B.After a while C.At the end D.In this way   52.A.funniest B.easiest C.hardest D.happiest  53.A.expected B.needed C.enjoyed D.missed   54.A.joy B.work C.parents D.life  55.A.fulllest B.strongest C.longest D.happiest
来源:广东省南雄市2010届高三最后一次月考英语试题
三、阅读 (共两节,满分40分)
第一节 阅读理解(共15小题;每小题2分,满分30分)
  阅读下面短文,从每题所给的A、B、C和D项中选出最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。
I was working as a consultant in a beer
company, helping the president and senior vice-presidents form and carry out
their new planning projects. It was really a great challenge.
At the same time, my mother was in the
final stages of cancer.
I worked during the day and drove 40 miles
home to be with her every night. It was tiring and stressful, but it was what I
wanted to do. My commitment was to continue to do excellent consulting during
the day, even though my evenings were very hard. I didn’t want to bother the
president with my situation, yet I felt someone at the company needed to know
what was going on. So I told the vice-president of Human Resources, asking him
not to share the information with anyone.
A few days later, the president called me
into his office.
I figured he wanted to talk to me about one
of the many issues we were working on. When I entered, he asked me to sit down.
He faced me from across his large desk, looked me in the eye and said, “I hear
your mother is very ill”.
I was totally caught by surprise and burst
into tears. He just looked at me, let my crying subside(平息), and then gently said a
sentence I will never forget: Whatever you need.
That was it. His understanding and his
willingness both to let me be in my pain and to offer me everything were qualities
of sympathy that I carry with me to this day.
1.When the author was working in a beer company, his
mother&&&&&&& .
A.was concerned about him&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.drew the president’s attention
C.was seriously ill&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.was proud of her son
2.Although he felt tired and stressed, he felt it his
duty&&&&&&& .
A.to carry out their new strategic vision
B.to avoid bothering the president
C.to tell the vice-president his difficult situation
D.to do his job well and look after his mother
3.Most probably, the president got the information
from&&&&&&& .
A.a relative of the
author’s&&&&&&&&&&&&
B.the vice
president
C.the author’s good
friends&&&&&&&&&&&&
D.the author’s
colleagues
4.Which of the following can be used to best describe the president?
A.Considerate.& B.Intelligent.& C.Honest.&& D.Consultative.
5.Which of the following can be the best title of this passage?
A.Understanding Is
Everywhere&&&&&&& B.Generous President
C.Sympathy Is
Needed&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
D.An Unforgettable
Memory求英美文学练习题答案005第一题、单项选择题(每题1分,5道题共5分) 1、Whose reports of exploration,published in the eary 1600s, have been described as the first distinctlyAmerican literature to be written in Englsih.A、Wi_百度作业帮
求英美文学练习题答案005第一题、单项选择题(每题1分,5道题共5分) 1、Whose reports of exploration,published in the eary 1600s, have been described as the first distinctlyAmerican literature to be written in Englsih.A、Wi
求英美文学练习题答案005第一题、单项选择题(每题1分,5道题共5分) 1、Whose reports of exploration,published in the eary 1600s, have been described as the first distinctlyAmerican literature to be written in Englsih.A、William Bradford
B、John WinthropC、John Smith
D、John Cotton 2、The secular ideals were bestexemplified in the life and career of _____________,who became a symbol of the Age of Reason and Revolution.A、Benjamin Franklin
B、Thomas PaineC、Philip Freneau
D、Washington Irving 3、In the literature of Modernism, themost prominetn southern writer is ___________.A、John Steinbeck B、Ernest HemingwayC、William Faulkner
D、James Joyce 4、Which of the following works arenot written by Nathaniel Hawthorne?A、The Scarlet Letter
B、The House of the Seven GablesC、Young Goodman Brown
D、Moby Dick 5、Which statement is not correctconcerning Hester Prynne, the heroine of the Scarlet Letter?A、She committed the sin of adultery.
B、She revealed the name of herdaughterˊs father inpublic.C、She did not win forgivenses and respect from people around her evenwhen she died.
D、She finally eloped with Dimmesdaleto Europe.第二题、多项选择题(每题2分,5道题共10分) 1、The representatives of earlyromanticism are _______________.A、Washington IrvingB、Benjamin FranklinC、James Fenimore CooperD、William Cullen Bryant 2、Transcendentalism emphasized _____________.A、spiritB、individualC、natureD、politics 3、The most important realisticwriters in America are __________________.A、William Dean HowellsB、Charles DickensC、Mark TwainD、Henry James 4、Who are major representatives ofthe lost generationA、John SteinbeckB、F.Scott FitzgeraldC、Theodore DreiserD、Ernest Hemingway 5、Of the Scarlet Letter, whichdescriptions are correct?A、It is set in the 17th century Boston.B、The meaning of the Scarlet letter A changes throughout the text.C、It is about a womanˊs atonement for her sin.D、It reveals that Hawthorne was essentially a moralist, who believedthat evil was the core of human life.第三题、判断题(每题1分,5道题共5分) 1、Washington Irving was the firstAmerican writer who won international fame and recognition.正确
错误 2、The center of romantic movement inAmerica is New England with its major form transcendentalsim.正确
错误 3、The scalet letter "A"bears the same meaning in this novel.正确
错误 4、Hester Prynne, Dimmesdale,Heathcliffe, etc. they are likely the names of the characters in the novel theScarlet Letter.正确
错误 5、Realism first appeared in Americain the literature of local color, which is to write about the truthful color oflocal life.正确
一、1-5 A A C D B二、1. ACD
5. ABC三、1.正确专业八级改错题集锦_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
专业八级改错题集锦
专​业​八​级​改​错​题​集​锦
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
你可能喜欢阅读下列短文,从每题所给的A、B、C和D项中选出最佳选项。Schoolisaplacethatisfamiliartoeveryone.Let’sfindoutwhatAmericanstudents..域名:学优高考网,每年帮助百万名学子考取名校!问题人评价,难度:0%阅读下列短文,从每题所给的A、B、C和D项中选出最佳选项。 School is a place that is familiar to everyone. Let’s find out what American students do in school. An official dance party is held about twice a year in high schools in the United States. When the final football game is over for the season there is a homecoming party. Sometimes, students select a king from among the football players, and a queen from among the girls. Every student can attend and have fun with the help of their teachers. Sometimes, students, called bookworms, to the surprise of the other students, come to the party in a beautiful dress. The most exciting party that students can go to would have to be a dance party. Students attend it in dresses similar to those of Hollywood stars and the atmosphere is comparable to an Oscar Award party. Since such a party is for seniors, students usually stay up the night trying to enjoy their last year in high school. In American schools, instead of the teachers going to different rooms, students have their own class schedules (课程表) and go to different classrooms. When a student is away from school, they must have an explanation for being away along with the signature(签名) of a parent. The signed paper is then handed in to the school office. High school drop outs and students being expelled (除名) are not that uncommon in the States. High absences without excuses are one of the reasons why students are expelled from school. American students also enjoy a number of activities out of school like cheerleading (拉拉队), student government and a host of different sports.56. Whose presence at the homecoming party can make others amazed?A. The king and the queen acted by students.B. The laziest student in study.C. The teacher who offers advice.D. Students who study hardest.57. Why do students hold the dance party till the next morning?A. Because they would like to dance and sang madly.B. Because this is the only chance that they get dressed like film stars.? C. Because students make it as exciting as an awarding party of Oscar.D. Because this perhaps is the last chance that they can enjoy their school life.58. According to the passage, American students in school ________.A. study in the same classroomB. have the same class with each otherC. attend different classes in different placesD. wait for their teachers in their class 59. What is this passage mainly about?A. The organizing of dance parties.
B. Homecoming party.? C. How to ask for a leave. D. School life in America. 马上分享给朋友:答案DDCD点击查看答案解释本题暂无同学作出解析,期待您来作答点击查看解释相关试题

我要回帖

更多关于 改病句练习题及答案 的文章

随机推荐