手机DD.xia.piane手机libs是什么文件夹夹

英 [ 'm?d?l plein ]
美 [ 'mɑdl plen ]
a kit for a model plane
一套飞机模型元件
The tail is fixed on the mo it cannot come off.
模型飞机的机尾是用钉子钉在飞机上的, 不会掉下来.
My model plane is broken.
我的模型飞机坏了.
He spent countless hours with a table-model magnifying glass building the plane, enduring eyestrain and backache throughout.
Model planes made of balsa wood are used to teach the importance of weight and balance on a plane.
小学英语单词表_爱问知识人 ... model n. 模型 model plane 模型飞机 model ship 模型轮船.
- 基于384个网页
固定词组(2)_kiko_新浪博客 ... 219.marry sb. 嫁给某人 220.model plane 飞机模型 221.microwave oven 微波炉.
- 基于204个网页
make a model plane
做模型飞机 小学英语短语大全_百度文库 ... make a puppet 做木偶 make a model plane 做飞机模型, 做模型飞机 play the violin 拉小提琴.
- 基于164个网页
做飞机模型 小学英语短语大全_百度文库 ... make a puppet 做木偶 make a model plane 做飞机模型, 做模型飞机 play the violin 拉小提琴.
- 基于110个网页
make model planes.
制作模型飞机 人教版七年级下册英语6... ... with the help of …. 在……的帮助下 make model planes. 制作模型飞机 It’s one’s turn. 轮到某人了.
- 基于59个网页
a model plane
一个飞机模型 仁爱英语七年级上册知识点归纳--尹氏英语乐园 ... 28. Be born 出生 37. A model plane 一个飞机模型 38. Guess again 再猜一下.
- 基于24个网页
plane model
平面模特 平面模特-广州品味摄影公司 ... 客户留言 FEEDBACK 平面模特 Plane model 广告模特 Advertising model.
- 基于393个网页
机型 空运班期查询-货运中国网... ... 航班号 Schedule 机型 Plane Model 起飞机场 Load Air Port.
- 基于33个网页安全检查中...
请打开游览器的javascript,然后刷新游览器
浏览器安全检查中… .
还剩 5 秒&1.As_____,they were waiting for us at the time yesterday.A planB planningC being planedD planned2.Hey,I____to meet you here.How long have you been here?A don't expect Bdid't expectC haven't expectD wouldn't expect3.I______you,but I was busy all the t_百度作业帮
1.As_____,they were waiting for us at the time yesterday.A planB planningC being planedD planned2.Hey,I____to meet you here.How long have you been here?A don't expect Bdid't expectC haven't expectD wouldn't expect3.I______you,but I was busy all the t
1.As_____,they were waiting for us at the time yesterday.A planB planningC being planedD planned2.Hey,I____to meet you here.How long have you been here?A don't expect Bdid't expectC haven't expectD wouldn't expect3.I______you,but I was busy all the time yesterday afternoon.A.could helpB.had helpedC helpedD.could have helped

我要回帖

更多关于 手机tbs是什么文件夹 的文章

随机推荐