浏览次数:144|
上传日期: 00:46:37|
文档星级:
该用户还上传了这些文档
七年级英语期末复习专题练习 完形填空(一)含答案
官方公共微信14初二英语完形填空练习题(含答案)
上亿文档资料,等你来发现
14初二英语完形填空练习题(含答案)
初二英语完型填空练习;1、Marklivedinavillagefar;1soon.Theysentforadoctor;()1.A.wakeB.cryC.movedD.;()2.A.lateB.laterC.agoD.;()3A.ThesickmanB.MarkC.T;()4.A.andB.orC.thenD.als;()5.A.pickedB.heldC
初二英语完型填空练习1、Mark lived in a village far away. One day he became very ill and everyone thought he would1
soon. They sent for a doctor. Two days
the doctor came and looked over the sick man.
asked for a pen and some paper to write down the name of the medicine. But there was no pen
paper in the village, because no one could write.The doctor
a piece of burnt wood from the fire and wrote the name of the medicine on the 6
of the house. “ Get this medicine for him.” he said, “and he will soon get
.” Mark’s family and friends did not know
to do. They could not read the strange words. Then a young man
an idea. He took off the door of the house, put it on his carriage(马车) and drove to the nearest 10
. He bought the medicine there, and Mark was soon well again.(
)1.A. wake
)2.A. late
)3A. The sick man B.Mark
C.The doctor D.The farmer(
)5.A.picked
B.window C.ground
)9A.thought
)!0. A.shop
C.hospital D.village 2、Peter and Mike were in
class.Peter was born in a
family.But Mike’s father was a businessman(商人)and got
money.When Peter got into trouble(困难)he always helped him. Peter liked to have sports.He was good at
than any others in their class It was Sunday.Mike and Peter went to a forest to have a picnic.Mike took a lot of food there.It was a
ay.The birds were singing and there were all kinds of flowers.They ate and drank then went
in the river.They had a good time.Suddenly they heard a great noise.They found it was a tiger behind a big tree.They were both very
8 .Peter put on his shoes quickly and was going to run away.Mike stopped him and said:”It’s no use for us.The tiger runs
faster than us.Let’s find a way.”“It doesn’t matter.”said Peter.”I’m
I'll run faster than you.”1.A.same
B.different
C.difference
D.the same2.A.rich
D.bad3.A.many
D.much4.A.ran
B.running
D.runs5.A.fast
C.fastest
D.best6.A.sun
D.sunny7.A.fish
B.to fishing
C.fishing
D.fished8.A.happy
D.exciting9.A.more
D.1ittle10.A.afraid
B.worried
D.glad3、根据短文内容在A、B、C、D四个选项中选出可以填入空白处的最佳答案(10分)We were going to play a team from a country school .They didn’t come
the match nearly began .They looked
than we thought .The wore dirty T-shirts and blue jeans and looked like farm boys .We thought they
saw a basketball before .We felt that we didn’t
any practice to play with such a team .It was very late so they couldn’t have any time to practice .The match began ,one of our boys
the ball and he tried to give it to another one . But from out of nowhere a boy in a T-shirt
the ball and he quickly and beautifully got the ball into our basket and had two points .They
us .They had another two points in a minute .Soon it was all over .The country team
the match .Of course we knew that there was still another team
than any good team .But the important lesson we learn this time was : One can’t tell a man or a team by the
)1、A. when
)2、A. stronger
B. younger
D. better(
)3、A. never
C. sometimes
D. always(
)4、A. have
)5、A. got
D .carried(
)6、A. caught
B. changed
D. stopped(
)7、A. surprised
B. frightened
C. admired
D. smiled(
)8、A. lost
)9、A. worse
C. better .
)10、A. T-shirt
B. appearance
D. points 4、初二完形填空练习题Mary has some friends.
Betty, Peter, Alice 2
Mike. Mary is the oldest 3 . Betty is thirteen years
4 . She is younger than Mary and older than Peter. Alice is nice and Mike is seven.Betty and Peter are
runners. But Peter runs faster. Mary and Betty like to
6 . Mary plays better than Betty. Alice sings
of them. Mary and Betty study in a middle school. Alice and Mike study in a primary school. They
work hard at school. But Betty works
9 . Her handwriting is good,
10 .1. A. They are B. It isC. There are D. We are2. A. but B. orC. them D. and3. A. in the five B . of fiveC. of the five D. for the five4. A. older B. oldC. oldest D. very old5. A. best B. betterC. well D. good6. A. play basketball B. play a basketballC. play the basketball D. play basketballs7. A. good B. betterC. best D. well8. A. six B. allC. four D. both9. A. hard B. harderC. very hard D. hardest 10. A. too B. twoC. at D. also 5、Perhaps you have heard _1 __about the Internet, but what is it?The Internet is many different networks around the world. A network is a group of computers put together. These networks joined together are called the Internet._2
that doesn't sound interesting. But _3 we've joined the Internet, there are
things we can do. We can have a lot of
on the World Web.(www). We can use the Internet instead of a library to
6 all kinds of information 7
our favorite sports or film stars and do shopping on the Internet. We can send message to other people
e-mail. It's much cheaper and quicker than
our friends or sending a letter.Thanks to the Internet, the world is becoming smaller and smaller. People can now work at home with a computer in front, getting and sending the information they need. They can buy or sell whatever they want by the Internet. But do you know 98% of the information is
10 English? So what will English be like tomorrow?1. A. a lot of
D. a little of2. A. May
D. Maybe3. A. where
C. however
D. although4. A. lots of
D. few5. A. interesting
B. friends
C. interest
D. funny6. A. find
B. look for
C. find out
D. look after7. A. with
D. about8. A. with
D. for9. A. call
D. calling10. A. on
D. for 6、
Life in the year 3044 is very different
life in the 21st century. We still do many of the things you did, but we do them 47 . For example, we now have e-friends to help us and keep us company. An e-friend is a machine that looks just
a human being. It can walk and talk and can do almost
we human beings do. My e-friend is a lot like me and we have
fun together. She helps me
my homework and we often go swimming. She isprogrammed to take care of me if anything
, so I always feel safe when we are together. She can also send me messages, just like old-fashioned e-mail, and I can download information from her memory. It’s great
an e-friend C I am never lonely and I always have someone to talk
.I would like to tell you more about life in the year 3044, but I have to send my e-friend to clean up my room. Maybe
I will be able to travel back in time and visit you.46. A. of
D. with47. A. different
B. difference
C. differently
D. differences48. A. like
D. up49. A. something
B. anything
C. nothing
D. everything50. A. many
B. a number of
C. a lot of
D. the number of51. A. with
D. doing52. A. will happen
B. happens
C. happened
D. is going to happen53. A. have
C. to have
D. has54. A. to
D. Both A and C55. A. one day
B. in one day
C. after one day
D. with one day 7、A generous gap(代沟) has become a serious problem. I read a
about it in the newspaper. Some children have killed themselves after
with parents. I think this is because they don’t often have a talk with each other. Parents now
more time in the office,
they don’t have much time to stay with their children. As times passes, they both feel that they don’t have the __5
topic(题目) to talk about. I want to tell parents to be more with your
, get to know them and
them. And for children, show your
to your parents. They are the people who love you. So
them your thoughts. In this way, you
have a better understanding of each other.(
) 1.A. message
D. letter(
) 2. A. talk
) 3. A. spend
) 4. A. because
) 5. A. interesting
) 6. A. business
B. children
D. office(
) 7. A. get on well with
B. look after
C. understand
) 8. A. interest
C. trouble
D. feelings(
) 9. A. tell
) 10. A. can
D. would 8、Grandma Li lived alone in an old building. She was old and didn’t like noise at all. The young man and woman
always made much noise every night, so she couldn’t
.When the young man and woman moved out of the building, Grandma Li was very
. Another young man moved in and Grandma Li thought, “Well, he
.”But at three o’clock the next morning, when Grandma Li
, some noise
carefully. It was a dog. She thought, “There wasn’t any dog here before. It
be the young man’s.” She
him and telephoned the young man at once. Before the young man could say something, she stopped the call.Nothing more happened
four o’clock. Then Grandma Li’s telephone rang. When she answered the phone, she heard, “I’m the man upstairs. I’m sorry to trouble you, but I want to tell you I don’t have a dog at all!”46. A. upstairs
D. higher47. A. get to sleep
D. falls asleep48. A. sad
B. pleased
C. surprised
D. worried49. A. looked quiet
B. looks quiet
C. looked quite
D. looks quite50. A. was sleeping
B. was falling asleep
D. was getting to sleep51. A. woke her up
B. waked she up
C. woke up her
D. waked up she52. A. heard
B. listened
C. was hearing
D. listened to53. A. can
D. could54. A. angry with
B. angrier with
C. is angry with
D. was angry with55. A. when
D. until 9、The difference between life in one country and in
is quite often
2the difference between city life and village life in
country. In anEnglish
5 they know what time you get up,what time you go to bed and what you usually have
dinner. If you want anyhelp, you will always
it and be glad to help
in return. In a largecity
London, there are many things to see and many places to go to.
10people often do not know each other
happens that you have
13seen your next-door neighbor, don’t know his name or
about him. Peopleliving in London are often very
, particularly
. This is because thepeople who they are with all day are scattered over large areas in the evenings andweekends.
the street in London on a Sunday, it is almost like an empty town. One is
for old people who do not live with their
20and have no work to go to during the day.1. A. other
C. the other
D. another2. A. not so big as
B. so big as
C. isn’t so big as
D. as big as3. A. same
B. the same
C. different
D. different4. A. village
D. country5. A. needs
D calls6. A. at
D. with7. A. get
D. pay8. A. any other
C. anyone else
D. any people9. A. like
D. in10. A. So
D. But11. A. good
D. best12. A. sometimes
B. some times
C. some time
D. sometime13. A. ever
D. been14. A. something
B. nothing
C. everything
D. anything15. A. lonely
D. tired16. A. before work
B. at work
C. after work
D. by work17. A. If
D. Because18. A. in
B. through
D. across19. A. lucky
C. surprised
D. sorry20. A. daughters
C. children
D. people 10、Have you ever asked yourself why children go to school? You may
they go to learn languages, P.E., history, science and all other
. But why do they learn these things?We send our children to school to prepare them for the time
they will grow up and will begin to work for
. Nearly everything they study at school has some practical use in their life. But is that the
reason why they go to school?There is more in education than just
facts. We go to school above all to learn how to learn, so that then we have left school we can
to learn. A man who really knows how to learn will always be successful, because whenever he has to do something new which he has never had to do
he will rapidly teach himself how to do it
the best包含各类专业文献、中学教育、各类资格考试、应用写作文书、行业资料、高等教育、文学作品欣赏、外语学习资料、14初二英语完形填空练习题(含答案)等内容。 
 初二英语完形填空练习题(含答案)_初二英语_英语_初中教育_教育专区。1、Mark lived in a village far away. One day he became very ill and everyone thought...  初二英语完形填空练习题(含答案)可对照_英语_初中教育_教育专区 暂无评价|0人阅读|0次下载|举报文档 初二英语完形填空练习题(含答案)可对照_英语_初中教育_教育...  初中英语完形填空练习题(含答案)_英语_初中教育_教育专区。初中英语完形填空练习...points 4、初二完形填空练习题 Mary has some friends. 1 Betty, Peter, ...  初二英语完形填空练习题(含答案)_英语_初中教育_教育专区。1、Mark lived in a village far away. One day he became very ill and everyone thought he would...  初二英语阅读理解(含答案... 10页 免费 八年级英语阅读理解每日... 29页 免费...方正教育完形填空专练 (一) Mark lived in a village far away. One day ...  初一英语完形填空练习题(含答案)_初一英语_英语_初中教育_教育专区。初一英语完形填空练习题一、ABC Radio Jim Green is an announcer(播音员)for the program. ...  spend D. take 初二英语完形填空练习题答案 1 DBCBADABDC 2DCDBBDCBBC 3、CCADA AABCB 4、A D C B D A C B D A 5、答案 1.B 2.D 3.B 4.A ...  初一英语完形填空练习题(含答案) (1)_英语_初中教育_教育专区 暂无评价|0人阅读|0次下载|举报文档初一英语完形填空练习题(含答案) (1)_英语_初中教育_教育...  初二英语下册期末复习完形填空专项练习及答案_英语_初中教育_教育专区。初二英语下册期末复习完形填空专项练习及答案阅读下列短文,从每小题所给的 A、B、C、D 四个...||||||||||
您的位置:&
【答案】2015年考研英语一完形填空真题及答案(完形填空)
考研教育网整理 &&
】【我要纠错】
 &&& 导语:第一时间发布英真题及答案,实时解析2015年及答案,供网友参看。
 &&& National Entrance Test of English for MA/MS Candidates (NETEM)
 &&& Section I Use of English
 &&& Directions:
 &&& Read the following text. Choose the best word(s) for each numbered blank and mark A, B, C or D on the ANSWER SHEET.(10 points)
 &&& Though not biologically related, friends are as &related& as fourth cousins, sharing about 1% of genes. That is _(1)_a study, published from the University of California and Yale University in the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, has__(2)__. The study is a genome-wide analysis conducted __(3)__1, 932 unique subjects which __(4)__pairs of unrelated friends and unrelated strangers. The same people were used in both_(5)__. While 1% may seem_(6)_, it is not so to a geneticist. As James Fowler, professor of medical genetics at UC San Diego, says, &Most people do not even _(7)_their fourth cousins but somehow manage to select as friends the people who_(8)_our kin.&The study_(9)_found that the genes for smell were something shared in friends but not genes for immunity .Why this similarity exists in smell genes is difficult to explain, for now, _(10)_, as the team suggests, it draws us to similar environments but there is more_(11)_it. There could be many mechanisms working together that _(12)_us in choosing genetically similar friends_(13)_&functional Kinship& of being friends with_(14)_!
 &&& One of the remarkable findings of the study was the similar genes seem to be evolution_(15)_than other genes Studying this could help_(16)_why human evolution picked pace in the last 30, 000 years, with social environment being a major_(17)_factor. The findings do not simply explain people's_(18)_to befriend those of similar_(19)_backgrounds, say the researchers. Though all the subjects were drawn from a population of European extraction, care was taken to_(20)_that all subjects, friends and strangers, were taken from the same population.
 &&& 1. [A] when [B] why [C] how [D] what
 &&& 2. [A] defended [B] concluded [C] withdrawn [D] advised
&&&  3. [A] for [B] with [C] on [D] by
&&&  4. [A] compared [B] sought [C] separated [D] connected
&&&  5. [A] tests [B] objects [C]samples [D] examples
&&&  6. [A] insignificant [B] unexpected [C]unbelievable [D] incredible
&&&  7. [A] visit [B] miss [C] seek [D] know
&&&  8. [A] resemble [B] influence [C] favor [D] surpass
&&&  9. [A] again [B] also [C] instead [D] thus
&&&  10. [A] Meanwhile [B] Furthermore [C] Likewise [D] Perhaps
&&&  11. [A] about [B] to [C]from [D]like
&&&  12. [A] drive [B] observe [C] confuse [D]limit
&&&  13. [A] according to [B] rather than [C] regardless of [D] along with
&&&  14. [A] chances [B]responses [C]missions [D]benefits
&&&  15. [A] later [B]slower [C] faster [D] earlier
&&&  16. [A]forecast [B]remember [C]understand [D]express
&&&  17. [A] unpredictable [B]contributory [C] controllable [D] disruptive
&&&  18. [A] endeavor [B]decision [C]arrangement [D] tendency
&&&  19. [A] political [B] religious [C] ethnic [D] economic
&&&  20. [A] see [B] show [C] prove [D] tell
&&&  【参考答案】DBCAC ADABD BABDC CBDCA
&&&  【试题点评】完型填空为了测试考生实际应用的能力和语感。具体说来,是从语篇的角度综合测试考生的阅读理解能力、词汇的掌握和对英语习惯用语的熟悉程度、以及语法规则的灵活运用。这部分大家一定要注重思路和寻找线索能力的训练, 一般做题的基本思路是,:根据已知信息去填空,根据空前后的线索来选择填什么。比方说,题目让考生填主句的内容,那么从句中就会有相应的说明。题目让考生填动词,原文常常在别的地方出现这个动词的同义词。那么如何判断呢?首先根据需要填写动词后面出现的宾语,找到有同一宾语的句子,该句中的动词就是所需填写词的同义词。具体相关知识点和解题思路在考研教育网冲刺阶段英语冲刺班的完型填空部分有重点讲解,在强化班完形填空及考研词汇中也有所涉及。
  【】 【】 【】 【】 【】
【精彩推荐】
考研教育网()是正保远程教育集团(股票代码&DL&)倾力打造的品牌网站。考研教育网聘请长期参与该考试考前辅导的专家,常年开设考研公共课网上辅导视频课程,并拥有经验丰富的专家辅导团队进行在线答疑、导学、督学等特色教学服务。
考研教育网学员可不限时间、次数反复点播课件学习。同时,以极高的考试通过率、及时而准确的网上答疑、丰富的教学经验、先进的课件制作技术、灵活的学习方式,受到学员一致好评&&
考研教育网2016年课程已开课,随报随学,不限时间次数听课&&&
◇&编辑推荐
&& &&&<font color="#ff年考研网上辅导热招!&&&&&历年考研国家线汇总&&
&考研教育网官方微信
微信公众账号cnedu_cn
&网上辅导课程特色
&24小时报名咨询
【答案】2015年考研英语一阅读理解真题及答案(阅读理解)
【答案】2015年考研英语一考试真题及答案
考研网上辅导课程

我要回帖

更多关于 选词填空 的文章