填用a或an填空,急,谢谢!

帮忙翻译一下,急!谢谢谢谢谢谢~~An Englishman was showing a foreign visitor around London."What`s that strange building?"asked the visitor."That`s the tower of London."'I see .How long did it take to build it?'"About 500 years .""In my cou_百度作业帮
帮忙翻译一下,急!谢谢谢谢谢谢~~An Englishman was showing a foreign visitor around London."What`s that strange building?"asked the visitor."That`s the tower of London."'I see .How long did it take to build it?'"About 500 years .""In my cou
帮忙翻译一下,急!谢谢谢谢谢谢~~An Englishman was showing a foreign visitor around London."What`s that strange building?"asked the visitor."That`s the tower of London."'I see .How long did it take to build it?'"About 500 years .""In my country we can build it in five mouths ," said the visitor . A short time after that they came to St.Paul`s Cathedral ."Very interesting!" said the visitor ."Hoe long did it take to build it?""Nearly forty years,"said the Englishman."In my country we can finish it in forty days,"said the visitor .This went on all day . They visited most of the best-known buildings in the city .Every time they saw a new one ,the visitor asked what it was and how long it took to build it .Then he said that they could do the same things muth faster in his country .At last the englishman got angry with the visitor though he tried not to show it. A few days later they came to the House of Parliament and the visitor asked his usual questiqn, "What `s that ?"The Englishman answered ,"I've no idea . It wasn`t there
last night ."谢谢谢谢谢谢谢谢~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
一个英国人向一名外国游客在伦敦.“那是什么奇怪的大楼?"问来访者.“那是伦敦塔了.”“我看见.建立了多久吗?’”有500年的.”“在我的国家我们可以建立它在五的嘴巴,”访客说.后的短时间内,他们来到圣.保罗大教堂.“很有趣!”访客说,“锄了多久建立吗?”“将近40年说,“你的英国人.“在我的国家我们就可以完成四十天,”访客说.这还不停的一天.他们参观了最著名的建筑每当看见城市一个全新的理念,游客问:“那是花多长时间建造它然后他说他们可以做同样的事情在自己的国家muth快最后的英国人在生气与来访者虽然他尽量不去展示它.几天后,他们进了巴力庙议会和客人问道他平时的questiqn,”的名片上写的是什么吗?”那个英国人回答说:“我不知道.这不是我们去年的夜晚速求一篇英语作文,主题是:if you have an ameraion friend ,He/she here 'S a present for you …速...速求一篇英语作文,主题是:if you have an ameraion friend ,He/she here 'S a present for you …速求、很急、谢谢!_百度作业帮
速求一篇英语作文,主题是:if you have an ameraion friend ,He/she here 'S a present for you …速...速求一篇英语作文,主题是:if you have an ameraion friend ,He/she here 'S a present for you …速求、很急、谢谢!
速求一篇英语作文,主题是:if you have an ameraion friend ,He/she here 'S a present for you …速...速求一篇英语作文,主题是:if you have an ameraion friend ,He/she here 'S a present for you …速求、很急、谢谢!
唉 ! 你没救 连题目也抄错 American 美国人 写成 ameraion !已知等差数列{An}的前三项分别是A-1,2A+1,A+7,求这个数列的通项公式急、谢谢做下、兄弟感谢_百度作业帮
已知等差数列{An}的前三项分别是A-1,2A+1,A+7,求这个数列的通项公式急、谢谢做下、兄弟感谢
已知等差数列{An}的前三项分别是A-1,2A+1,A+7,求这个数列的通项公式急、谢谢做下、兄弟感谢
由2A+1-A-1=A+7-2A+1公差是相同可解得A=2所以首项为1 公差为4 通项为4N-3
2(2a+1)=a-1+a+74a+2=2a+6a=2首项a1=a-1=1,d=(2a+1)-(a-1)=a+2=4an=1+4(n-1)=4n-3
2(2A+1)=A-1+A+7急在线等一道英语选择题!初三的!In order to study effectively an efficiently,we should make ____a rule to leave all the books and exercise paper where we can find them as soon as possible.请写下语法知识,谢谢!~A.them
C_百度作业帮
急在线等一道英语选择题!初三的!In order to study effectively an efficiently,we should make ____a rule to leave all the books and exercise paper where we can find them as soon as possible.请写下语法知识,谢谢!~A.them
急在线等一道英语选择题!初三的!In order to study effectively an efficiently,we should make ____a rule to leave all the books and exercise paper where we can find them as soon as possible.请写下语法知识,谢谢!~A.them
make it a rule,应该是作为一个词组来看待,或者一个固定搭配,记着就行了.make it a rule1.定为常规 2.总是...,使成为习惯 3.惯于,作为常例这句话的意思:为了高效率的学习,我们应该养成把书和练习放在我们能够最迅速找到的地方的习惯.
it 做形式主语 真正的主语是to study effectively an efficiently 这种题很常见的 一般都选it
选D.it做形式宾语,指代后面的一个不定形短语“to leave all the books and exercise paper where we can find them as soon as possible”。
rule固定用法英语改句子 帮忙看一下这道题 写a 还是an 谢谢!给好评~_百度知道
提问者采纳
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美地解决了我的问题,非常感谢!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他17条回答
aaaaa,不能找到用an的理由,a语感读着也顺口
用a,因为是以辅音发音。所以用a
a形容人,,
等待您来回答
下载知道APP