八年级初中英语单项选择择求帮做。大谢!Very thanks!

2014牛津八年级英语上册期末单项选择专项复习
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
2014牛津八年级英语上册期末单项选择专项复习
作者:佚名 资料来源:网络 点击数: &&&
2014牛津八年级英语上册期末单项选择专项复习
本资料为WORD文档,请点击下载地址下载
文章来源莲山课 件 w w w.5y K J.Co m 期末复习――单项选择1. --- Do you know ________ girl in pink on the playground?& --- Oh, yes, she is ________ honest student. She is my best friend.&A. an&&&B. a&&&&C. an&&&& D. the2. Tom swims __________ than I, but he doesn’t swim_________ my brother.& A. so well as&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. as good as& C. as well as&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. so good as3. A number of birdwatchers ______in Zhalong Nature Reserve. The number of them____500.& A. are, are&&&&&&&& B. is, is&&&&&&&&&&&& C. is, are&&&&&&&&&& D. are, is4. ---Which is your favourite drink, juice, water or m ilk?& --- Thanks, but I’m sorry I like ________ of them. I like coffee most.A. nothing&& B. no one&&&&&&& C. none&&&&& D. not all5. Put it down, Timmy! You mustn’t read _______ ___ letter. It’s not right to do so.A. else anyone’s& B. anyone else’s&&&&&& C. anyone’s else&&&& D. anyone else6. Jack seems ________ than you __________ ready for the basketball games.A. to get&&&&& B. getting&& C. to get&&&& D. get7. ---________? ---It was sunny.A. What’s the weather like?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. What’s the weather?&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. How is the weather like?&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. How was the weather?8. After we came into the house, we found him lying on the ground with his mouth ____ and eyes ____.A. open, close&&&&& B. opened, closed&&&&&&& C. opened, close& D. open, closed9. ---Why is the girl called Kitty so sad?&& ---_________, I think. A. Because she passed the maths test &&&B. Because of she failed the maths testC. Because of her bad points in the maths test&& D. Because her failed the maths test10. ---The coat with Yao Ming’s picture _________ Tom’s. He likes him very much.&& --- No, it ___________ be like his. He dislikes black colour.&& A. mustn’t&& B. may not&&&& C. can’t&&&& D. can’t11. Would you please _________ them _________ a writing competition?A. join&&&&& B. to join&&&& C. to join&&&&& D. join12. I think_________ necessary _________ to take more exercise.A. it, for Jim and me&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &B. it’s, to Jim and me&&&& C. that , for Jim and I&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. that’s, to Jim and me 13. I _________ my mum cook dinner in the kitchen when the telephone ______.&& A. was ringing&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. rang&&& C. rang&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. was ringing14. The floor is so wet. Let’s _____________.& && A. stop mopping it up&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. stop to mop it up.&& C. stop mopping up it&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. stop to mop up it15. --- Please don’t tell anyone about the secret.---__________.A. No, I don’t& && B. Ok, I won’t&&&&&& C Yes, I am&&&&& && D. No, I’m not16. What ____ great fun we had ______ the changes _____ the birds’ numbers!A. in&&&&&B. of&C. /; in&&&&&D. /; of17. C What does Simon like doing in his free time?& -- He _____ walk his dog for ______ every day, but I am not& sure. A. sometime&&&&&B. some time&&C. sometimes&&&&&D. some times 18. C I haven’t seen Frank for a long time.&& C He __________ a novel last year. I hear that he will finish it _____ two weeks. A. in&B. after&&&C. in&&D. for 19. C Why were you late this morning?& -- My car _________ and I had to wait for a taxi.& A. broke into&B. broke out&&&C. broke down&&&D. broken 20. Choose the right sentence structure. ‘She saw a baby panda drink her mother’s milk.’A.S+V+DO&B.S+V+IO+DO&& &&C. S+V+P&&&& &&D. S+V+DO+OC21. My father keeps many old photos ________ himself _________his poor childhood. &A. remember&&&&B. to remember&&C. remember&&&&D. to remember 22. C Which direction is the kite flying _____? C It depends on the wind. &A. to&&B. in&&&&&C. at&&&&&D. after 23. -- Why don’t you buy the house?& -- The price is too high, and _______, the house is not in a suitable position. &A. though&B. but&&&&C. therefore &&&D. moreover 24. C Mum, could I have some more ice cream?& -- Sorry, dear. There is _____ left in the fridge. &A. none&&B. nothing&&&C. no&&&&D. any 25. Today’s young people can’t live without smart phones. They keep their hands on the phones whenever they go, even while they ______ meals.& &A. had&&&B. will have&&C. are having&&&D. were having 26. Parents shouldn’t do all the things for their children because too much _________ stops children’s development. &A. protection&&B. pollution&&C. introduction&&D. application 27. -- I felt ______ last night and then I fell ______ quickly. C I think you need more rest. &A. asleep&B. asleep&C. sleepy&&D. sleepy28. C _______ _ will the meeting start?& -- _______ everyone arrives. &A. H Until&&&&&B. H not Until&C. H Until&&&&&D. H Not until29. C Excuse me. Could you tell me _______?& -- Sorry. I have no idea. &A. what wrong is with him&&&B. what the matter is with him&C. what was the matter with him&&D. what’s wrong with him 30. C We are organizing a party next Saturday, and I’d like you to come. --______. I have a meeting to attend that day. Thank you all the same. &A. Good luck&&B. What a pity&&C. Never do it again&D. Well done 31. --- What makes you so happy today, Jack? --- Because my teacher says I am __________ honest boy. A. /&&&& B. a&&&C. the&&& D. an& 32. --- People in the UK say “football”.--- Right. But people in the USA say “__________”.A. fall&&&&&&&& B. cookie&&&&&& C. soccer&&&&&& D. eraser33. --- Where will 2014 Youth Olympic Games __________?&&&& ― In Nanjing.&A. take care& &B. look through&&& &C. take place&&&& &D. stand for34. --- What do you think of the fish?&&&& --- It looks __________,but tastes__________.A. bad&&&&&&& B. bad&&&&&&&& C. badly&&&&&&& D . badly35. --- Now lots of teenagers spend a lot of time playing computer games.&& --- Yes. Teachers and their parents should prevent them ___________ too much.A. to play&&&&&&&& &B. play&&&&&&&&&& &C. plays&&&&&& &D. playing36. --- I phoned you at six yesterday afternoon, but nobody answered.--- Oh, I __________a walk with my parents near the river.A. am taking&&&&&&&&& B. was taking&&&&&&&& C. took&&&&& D. will take37. The sentence structure of “I saw him run into the building” is____________.A. S+V+P&&&&&&& B. S+V+IO+DO&&&&&&& C. S+V+O&&&&&& D. S+V+DO+OC38. --- What’s your neighbour like?&&&&&& ---&&&&&&&&&&&&&& .A. He is fine. Thank you.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. He is a doctor.C. He likes watching TV.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. He is helpful and generous.39. China ________ food and drinks ________ the people in Philippines(菲律宾) last year .A. provided, for&B. provides, with && C. provided, with&&D. provides, for40. --- Don’t forget _________ your homework, John.&&&&& --- OK, I’ll do it right now.&&&& A. doing&&&& B. do&&&& C. to do&&&& D. to doing41. --- I think Lucy is the best dancer in the world.&& --- I agree with you. No one can dance__________.A. good&&& B. well&&&&& C. better&&&&&& D. worse 42. The bottle is& full _________water. Who has filled it _________water?&A. with&& &B.& of&&& &C.& with&&& &D.& of43. --- How tall the boy is!&&&&& --- Yes, he is taller than __________ in his class.&&&& A. any other student&& &B. any student&&&&& C. other student&& & D. other students44. --- Did you __________ much time watching Li Na’s match last night?&& --- Yes. It __________ me a few hours to watch this match.A. spent&&B. took&&&C. took&&&D. cost45. __________the doctors in their hospital is about one thousand, and sixty percent of them___________ women. A. A is&B. T are&& C. T is&& D. A are46.― I think English is __________ unimportant subject.― I don’t think so. It is __________ useful tool when we talk with foreigners.A. an&&&& &&B. a&&&&&&&& &&C. a&&&&&& &&D. an47.We need __________ at the hotel for __________ because of the heavy snow. A. short stay&&& &&&&&B. a short stay&&&&&&&& &C. short stay&&&&&& &&&&D. a short stay48.&At times, parents find it difficult __________ with their teenage children.A. talk&&& &&B. talked&&&&&&&& &C. talking&&&&&& &&D. to talk49.&The children are making __________. How __________ they are p laying!A. noisily&&&&&&& &&B. noisy C. noisy&&&&&&&&& &&D. noise50.&― __________ does your new friend __________?― She is short with long hair and blue eyes.A. H like&& &B. W look&&&&&&& &C. W look like&&&&& D. H look like 51.&― __________ volunteers will be needed for 2014 International Horticulture Exposition (国际园艺博览会) in Qingdao.― Let’s go and join them.A. Thousand&&&& &B. Thousands&of&&C. Three thousand of&D. Thousands52.&― Look! The girl __________ long hair is building a snowman. Is she Sandy?&& ― It __________ be her. I’m not sure.A. mustn’t&B. must&&&C. can’t&&&D. may53.&Vivien worked very hard at all her lessons. __________, she became the top student in her class.A. In order to&&B. As a result&&&C. As usual&&&D. For example 54.&Thanks to the rescue service’s timely arrival, we are still __________ after the terrible natural disaster.A. living&&&B. live&&&&C. alive&&&&& &D. lively55.&Everything comes to life when spring __________.A. reaches&&B. gets&&&&C. gets to&&&&D. arrives 56.&Wild animals have __________ living areas. Instead, the number of the farms is getting _________.A. fewer&&&&&&B. smaller&&C. more and more&&&&&D. larger57.&The group of trees prov ided some shade __________ the sun __________ us.A. for&&B. with&&&C. for&&&D. with58.&― What shall we do now?― __________ it’s raining hard, let’s stay at home.A. So& &&&B. Since&&& &&&C. Though&&&&& &&D. Otherwise 59.&― Let me introduce myself. I’m Albert.&& ― __________. A. That’s very nice &&&&&&B. It’s nice of you&&C. Nice to meet you&&&&&&D. How nice60. What action should they _____________such a thing happen again?A. do stopping&&&B. do to stop&&&C. take stopping&&D. take to stop61. ―would you like somewhere__________?―No, thanks. I have a big room ________.A. live ,live&&B. to live , to live&&C. living, to live&&D. to live , to live in[来62.The little boy often makes his mother _____him _____.A. talk ,something interesting&&&B. tell, something interestingC. say, interesting something &&D. speak , interesting something63. _______ the help of my teacher, I worked out the problem in the end.A. Under&&&B. On&&&C. with&&&&D. For64.You can call me _______7 or e-mail me ______ .& A. on, at&&&B. at, on&&&C. by, on&&&&D. on, on 65.China ________ food and drinks ________ the people in Philippines(菲律宾) last month .A. provided, for&&B. provides, with &C. provided, with&&D. provides, for 66.There are ________ bears on the earth because they have ____________ space on it.A. fewer and fewer;less and less&&B. more and more;fewer and fewerC. less and less;fewer and fewer&&D. more and more;less and less67.Can you tell us how important wildlife ___ is?& A. protect&&&B. protector&&C. protection&&&D. protected68.Yesterday I talked to Amy on the phone and she ______ happy.A. looked&&&B. sounded&&C. smelled&&&D. tasted69.We should tell hunters _______tigers.A. don’t kill&&B. not kill&&C. killing&&&&D. not to kill70.Wolves often work __________a team and they never kill for __________.A. funny&&B. fun&&C. fun&&&&D. funny71.They think wolves are dangerous ________humans so this l eads _______the danger of wolves.A. to&&&B. for& &&C. to& &&&D. in72.Leaves fall _______piles ________the groundA. upon&&B. into&&C. off&&&D. onto73.I bet you’ll look cool and feel cool ________A. with something in&&B. with nothing on &C. in something with&D. with nothing in74. This piano is too big. Can you make ________ for it?A. a space&&&B. some spaces&C. some more rooms&D. some space75.The temperature can drop ________zero when winter comes.A. under&&&B. below&&&C. at& &&&&D. over76. ―I’m sorry I______ my exercise book at home.―Don’t forget ______it to school tomorrow, please.A. forgot, to take&B. left, to bring&C. forgot, to bring&&D. left, to take77.Zhalong is an ideal home for wildlife . Many birds can find food ____ there . A. too easy&&B. easily&&&C. easier&&&&D. easy78. In a nature reserve , it’s ___ to hunt ______ fish there . A. important , and&B. unable , but&&C. incorrect , or&&D. correct , or 79.Look out! Can you see some boy students ________ basketball?A. plays&&&B. play&&&C. played&&&&D. playing80. It is said that we will have _____ one-day holiday tomorrow, it’s ______ good news for most of the students.A. a&&&&&&&& &B. a&&&&&&&&&& &C. /&&&&&&&&& &D. the81. We can often see ice here in winter because the temperature usually stays__________ zero.  A. up&&&&&&&&&&&& B. down&&&&&&&&&& C. above&&&&&&&&&&& D. below82. ---Mum, I’d like to buy trousers like Lucy’s&& ---OK, We can buy _______ than hers, but _______ hers.&& A. as nice as&&&&&&&& &B. as good as&& C. not as cheap as&&& &D. a not so nice as83. You can call me _______
or email me _______ .&& A. on, at&&&&&&&&&& B. at, on&&&&&&&&& C. by, on&&&&&&&&&& D. on, on84.The big flood last week affected(影响) ________ people’s lives, and _______ them died.& A. two hundred&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. two hundred of& C. two hundred&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. two hundreds 85. The young mother kept ___ the house with three children in it , because she wanted to keep it ____.&& A. clean&& B. cleaning&& C. clean&& D. cleaning86. We should practise speaking English ________ to improve our spoken English.&& A. as many as possible&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. as much as possible&& C. as possible as we can&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. as possible as we could87. --- Do you have any money with you?&& --- Sorry, I have ________ left.&&&& A. nothing&&&&&&&& B, no one&&&&&&& C. everything&&&&&&&&& D. none88. The rich man&&&&& much food&&&&& the poor families during the hard time. A. at&&&&&& B. with&&C. with&&D. for89. _______ time went on, I got to know more and more about him.A. Though&&&&&&& &B. As&&&&&& &C. Because&&&&&&& &D. While90. Linda _____ come to meet me at the station, but I’m not sure.A. must&&&&&&&&&&& B. need&&&&&&&&&&& C. may&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. should91. All the _________ things need air and water. Without air or water, nothing can& stay _______.&&&& A. living&&&&&& B. alive&&&&& C. alive&&&&&&& D. living92. He didn’t listen to the teacher carefully, __________, he couldn’t answer the questions.&&&& A. for example&&&&& B. even though&&&&&&& C. as a result&&&&&&& D. as usual93. As we all know, the number of Tibetan antelopes(藏羚羊) ________ becoming ___________.&&&& A. less and less&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. less and less&&&& C. smaller and smaller&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. smaller and smaller94. --- I will go to the countryside to see my grandmother this afternoon , so I can’t go swimming with you . --- ______ .&&&&&& A. It’s my pleasure.&&&&&&& B. You are welcome.&&&&&& C.& That’s a pity.&&&&&&&& D. Sure, I am.95. What ________ it is this morning! Let’s have a day out.&& A. a good weather&&& B. good weather&&& C. a bad weather&&& D. bad weather96. Max has a good sense of humour. We never feel _________ when he is with us. &A. bored&&&&&&&& &B. happy&&& &&C. interesting&&& &D. funny& 97. ―I think the film Lost in Thailand is more wonderful than Life of Pi.&& ―No, I think Life of Pi is _________ Lost in Thailand.& A. not so wonderful as&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. less wonderful than&& C. the most wonderful of&&&&&&&&&&& D. as wonderful as98. The earthquake_______ when I _______ some cleaning in the kitchen.&&& A. was doing&&& &&&&B was doing&&& C. was doing&&& &&D. were doing99. ―I didn’t hear you come in at noon. X K& b1.C& om―That’s good. We tried __________ any noise. We wanted you to have a good sleep.A. not make&&&& B. not making&&&& C. not to make&&&& D. to not make100. The flood in 1998 washed lots of houses _________ and lots of people __________.&&& A. died&&&&& B. die&&&& C. die&&&&& D. died101. The sentence structure of “We must keep our classroom clean and tidy.” is _________.&&& A. S+V&&&& B. S+V+O&&&& C. S+V+IO&&&&& D. S+V+DO+OC102. ―Don’t you think there are too many cars on the road?&& ―I really think so. If there are ______ people driving, there will be ______ pollution (污染).A. less&&& B. fewer&&&& C. less&&&&&& D. fewer103. The rich man&&&&& much food&&&&& the poor families during the hard time. A. at&&&& &B. with&& &C. with&& &D. for104. My father found it safe _____ a bicycle to the town, so he encouraged me _____ there on my own.&& A. go&&&& B. to go&&&& C. going&&&&& D. go105. There are models of over a hundred ________ from all over the world.&& A. places of interesting&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. places of interest&&& && C. interested places&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. interest place106. ―Somebody knocked at the door just now.&& ―Sorry, I didn't hear it. I_______ to the music at that time.&&& A. listened&&& &B. am listening&& &&&&&&& C. was listening&& &D. listen107. We didn’t arrive at school on time yesterday morning ________ the heavy snow.A. because&&&&& &B. because of&&&&& &&& C. so&& &&&&&&&& D. so that108. ―Mum, I don’t think you should buy clothes&&&&&&&&&&& animal fur. && ―Why? They look nice ________ me. && A. on&&&& &B. in&&&&& &C. on&&&& D. in 109. ―What a heavy rain! Will it last long?― ________. We’re getting into the rainy season now.A. Of course not&&&& B. I’m afraid so&&& C. That’s impossible&&&& D. I’m afraid not110. ― What makes you so happy today, Jack? ― Because my teacher says I am _______ honest boy. A. /&&&&&B. a&&&&&C. the&&&&D. an& 111. She is a _____ girl, and she does everything _____. A. careful, careful&&&& B. carefully, carefully&& C. careful, carefully&&& D. carefully, careful112. There were a lot of people in the park. We had ______ to take a rest, so we got very tired.A. everywhere&&& &&B. somewhere&&&& &C. nowhere&&&&& &&D. anywhere113. Wild animals are losing their living areas because people ______ trees and forests.A. cut off&&&&&&& &&B. cut down&&&&&& &C. cut out&&&&&& &&D. cut away114. I guess Tom and his sister Celia enjoyed ______ at the party.A. myself&&&&&&& &&B. himself&&&&&&& &C. herself&&&&&&& &&D. themselves115. _______ trees have been planted near here, so the air is very fresh.A. Two hundreds&& &B. Hundred of&&& &&C. Hundreds of&& &&D. Hundreds116. He _______ high school next year.A. finished& &&&B. finishes& &&&C. has finished& &&D. finish117. ----Do you know mother giant pandas have only one or two babies&&&& ?----Sorry,I don’t know.A.at a time&&& &&B.at time&&& &&C.at times &&&D.at that times118. I think swimming is ______ hiking.A. as interesting than&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&B. as more interesting as C. as interesting as&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&D. more interesting as119. The reserve gives wildlife food and shelter. Which is the correct sentence structure?A. S+V+P&&&& &&B. S+V+IO+DO&&&&& C. S+V+DO+OC&&& &D. S+V+DO120. Kelly Clarkson is so popular among young people _____ her beautiful voice.A. because&&&& &&B. because of&&&& &&C. instead&&&& &&D. instead of121. Mr Smith told his sons ____ football in the street.A. don’t play&&& &&B. not play&&&&&&& &C. not to play&&& &&D. to play122. Suzy was making a snowman _______ Kitty was standing beside her.A. when&&&&&&&&&&&& B. while&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. until&&&&&&&&&&&& D. and123. ---I phoned you at six yesterday afternoon, but nobody answered.----I _______ a walk with my parents near the river.A. am taking&&&&&&&&& B. was taking&&&&&&&& C. took&&&&& D. will take124 ----What do you say when someone attacks you ? ----&&&&&&& !&&& A. Oh&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. Take care&&&&&&&&&& C. Help&&&&&&&&&&&& D. Come on 125. ―My son seldom has _______ breakfast.―It is _______ unhealthy lifestyle. You must ask him to change it.A. /; an&&&& && &&B. an&&&& &&&& C. a,&&&&& && &D. /; a126. There are _______ visitors to the wetland park, and the number is becoming _______ now.A. larger and larger &&&&&&&&&&& &B. more and more C. larger and larger&&&&&&&&&&&& D. more and more127. My scarf made of silk feels _______ and _______. Ms. Cao also wants to buy one like mine. A. comfortable &B. comfortable& &C.& comfortably& &D. comfortably128. We should do everything we can _______ the birds _______ danger. A. away&&& &B. in&&&&& &C. in&&&&& &D. from129. We should do exercise as _______ as possible to keep _______.&&& A. healthy&&& &B. health&&&&&& &C. health&&&&&&&&& &D. healthy130. ―Let’s ask him to _______ us in a game.&& ―Ok. Pass the coin from one of the students to _______.&&& A. another&& &&B. the other&&&&& C. another&&D. the other131. When winter comes, it is ______ snow everywhere and even the big tree is _____ deep white snow. A. covered with&&&& &&&&B. covered in&&&& C. covered in&&& &&&&&D. covered with132. My house is _______ as yours. But it looks even _______.&& &A. tidier& &&&&&&B. tidier&& C. tidy& &&&&&&D. tidier133. If I _______ next week, I _______ the film with you. Actually, I can’t wait for that.&& &A. will see& &B. will see&C. see&& D. will see 134. I went to the classroom to close the door yesterday. But as soon as I was _______ to the classroom, I found it already _______.A. closed&&B. closed&&C. closely&&&D. close135. Last year, the government ______ lots of food _______ that African country again to help the poor&people there.&& &A. for&&&& &&B. with&&& &&C. for&&&&&&& &D. with136. I saw him crossing the street. The sentence structure is _______.&&& A. S+V+DO&&&&&&&&& B. S+V&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. S+V+P&&&&&&&&& &&D. S+V+DO+OC 137. ―Would you go to the museum with me this Sunday?&& ―Sorry, _______. My aunt is coming to visit the family. We plan to have a welcome party then.A. I don’t&&&&&&&&& &B. I can’t&&&&&&&&&& &C.I needn’t&&&&&&&&&& &&D. I mustn’t138. ―_______? ―He’s friendly and helpful.A. What’s he like? &B. How’s he?&&&C. What’s he? &&D. What does he like?139. Jim is ______excellent runner. He often comes _____first in the race. &&&&&& A. an , the&&& &&B. the, the&&& &&C. a, /&&&&&& &&D. an, / 140. I __________computer games at home when my cousin_____________me.A. was playing, was ringing&&&&& &&&B.was playing, rang&C. played, rang&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&D. played, was ringing 141. ---What else did the teacher say?&& ---He advised us______ in the wetlands.&&&&&& A. shout&&&& &&B. not shout&& &&C. don’t shout&&&& D. not to shout142. If the phone_______wrong, you will get a new one for free or get all your money back.&&&&& A. would go&&&&&&& B. goes&&&&&&&&&&&& &C. went&&&&&& &D. will go 143. When the pop star ________, his fans all got very excited.&&& A. got&&&&B. arrived&& &&&C. reached&&& &D.lost144. Of the three paper flowers, the red one is the_________.&&&&&& A.bad&&&&&&&& &B.worse&&&&&& &&C. badly&&&& &&D. worst 145. Little Tom made a lot of mistakes ___________his carelessness. &&&&&& A. as&&&&&& &&B. with&&&&&& &&C. because&&&& &D. because of 146. ---Why are you so _______,Amy?&&&&& ---I thought I lost my purse, but I didn’t. I found it in my study!&&&&& A. angry&&&&&&&&&& B. happy&&&&&&&&& &C. sad&&&&&&&&&& D. nervous147. ----I fell off the bike and hurt my leg yesterday.&& ----_______.Be careful next time&&&&& A. Never mind.&&& &&&&&&B. No problem.&& &&&&&&&& C. I’m sorry to hear that.& &&&&D. What a shame.148.“The children are playing in the park.”The main structure of the sentence is______.&&&&&& A.S+V&& &&&B.S+V+DO+OC&&&& &C.S+V+IO+DO&&& &D.S+V+P149. Yancheng, the hometown of Milu deer, is ________ perfect place for wildlife.&&A. a&&&&B. an&&&C. the&&&D. /150. ―__________ is the weather in Nanjing today?&&& ―It’s windy and cold.&&A. What&&&B. Why&&&C. When&&&D. How151. ― Is Jim coming by train?&&&&& ―I’m not sure. He _________ drive his car.A. must &&&B. may&&&C. need&&&D. will152. A report said in 2013 Shanghai had the hottest summer in 140 years. The __________ temperature reached 40.8 ℃ on August 7.& &&A. tallest&&&B. hottest&&&C. largest&&&D. highest153. Eddie was sleeping __________ Millie was reading a magazine.&&A. as &&&B. when&&&C. while&&&D. during154. When the flood was washing the village, people scream ed and ran ________ all directions. A. with &&&B. in&&&&C. for&&&D. to155. Our teachers advise us __________ hard for a better future.&&A. work&&&B. to work&&C. working&&D. works156. ―On November 30, Paul Walker’s car _________ a tree and he died in the accident. ―What a pity!& &&A. crash&&&B. crash down&&C. crashed into&D. crashed through 157.& Chen Guangbiao often __________ food and money __________ people in need.&&&&& &A. provides, to& &B. provides, with&C. provide, with&D. provides, for158. ―Let’s watch the popular TV program “I am a Singer”, shall we?―______________. I can’t wait to turn on the TV.A. Sounds great& &&&&&B. Sorry, I don’t have time&&& &&C. I’m afraid not& &&&&&D. No, we shan’t159. ---What do you think of Tom?&&& ---He is ________ honest boy. He can play ________ piano very well.A. an&&&&&&& &B. a&&&&&&&&&&&& C. the&&&& &&&D. /160. You can call me&&&&&&&&& 7 or email me&&&&&&&&& Linda @.&&&&&& &A. on, at&&&&&& &B. at, on&&&&&&&&& &C. by, on&&&&&&&&&&&& D. on, on161. --- There is lots of water all over the floor. Would you please&&&&&&&& _?---With pleasure.A. mop it up&&& &B. mop up it&&& &&C. to mop it up&&& &D. to mop up it162. Bob swims ________ than I, but he doesn’t swim_________ my brother.A. much well, as well as&&&&&&&& && B. better, as good asC. better,& so well as&&&&&&&&&&&& && D. better, so good as163. --- _______ can a tiger weigh, do you know? ---Yes, I know that a big one can weigh over 300 kilos. &&& &A. How many&& &B. How heavy&&& && C. How m uch&&& &D. What164. ---I’m sorry I ______ my exercise book at home. &&& ---Don’t forget _______ it to school tomorrow, please. &&&&& &A. forgot, to take&& B. left, to bring&&&&& &C. forgot, to bring&&&&& D. left, to take165.--- I’m sure Jack can win the competition this term.---Yes, I agree. _________ he works in his free time!A. What hard&&&&& &B. How hard&&&&&&& &C. How hardly&&&& &D. What a hard 166. ---Let’s go hiking __________ staying at home, shall we? --- A good idea.&&&&&& A. as well as&&&& &B. in order to&&&&& &C. instead of&&&&& &D. because of 167. The earthquake ______ when I _______some cleaning.A. starts, was doing&& &&&&&B. started, was doingC. was starting, was doing &&&&D. starts, were doing 文章来源莲山课 件 w w w.5y K J.Co m
上一个试题: 下一个试题:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

我要回帖

更多关于 初中英语单项选择 的文章

随机推荐