i'm a boy,and she (be) aboy and girl sex

小题1:A小题2:B小题3:C小题4:D小题5:A小题6:B小题7:B小题8:B小题9:D小题10:C小题11:A小题12:B小题13:A小题14:B小题15:C小题16:B小题17:C小题18:C小题19:A小题20:D圣诞节前夕,我在一家玩具店里进行圣诞购物,目睹了一个善良的小女孩帮助一个小男孩的过程。从那个小女孩的身上我明白了人们需要相互关心,互相照顾。小题1:考查动词短语。根据文章首句“圣诞节前夕,我在一家玩具店里进行最后时刻的圣诞购物”可知,小女孩在挑选自己的玩具。look through浏览,检查;get through到达,通过;dress up盛装,乔装打扮;tidy up整理,收拾。小题2:考查连词。正当小女孩在挑选泰迪熊时,她看见一个小男孩走进来。be doing sth.when...“正在做某事时突然……”。小题3:考查副词。 根据上下文可知,小男孩虽然带着钱,但钱不多。此处表示转折。小题4:考查动词。 根据下文“Each time he showed one to his father”可知,小男孩一直在挑选。小题5:考查动词。 根据常识和“No”可知,父亲摇头表示不赞成。小题6:考查形容。 根据文章第一段可知小男孩特别想要the Pokemon video games,当愿望不能满足时自然是很失望。anxious焦急的;disappointed失望的;angry生气的;curious好奇的。小题7:考查副词。根据“the boy gave up the video games”可知,小男孩只好选择了“a book of stickers”取而代之。小题8:考查动词。 根据下文内容可知,善良的小女孩是在帮助小男孩得到心仪的圣诞礼物,所以此时她怀着兴奋的心情。nervously紧张地;excitedly兴奋地;bravely勇敢地;hopefully充满希望地。小题9:考查动词。 作者带着自己要买的物品跟着他们去了付款处。accompany陪伴;admire赞美,钦佩;follow跟随,追随。小题10:考查形容词。 小女孩想帮助这个小男孩,唯恐他已付钱离开,所以当她看到小男孩父子还在排队时,她很高兴。surprise惊讶;satisfaction满意;delight高兴;regret遗憾,懊悔。小题11:考查介词。 根据第二段中的“and raced down toward the checkout”和下文可知,小女孩赶在了小男孩之前排队付钱,从而悄悄地帮助了他。小题12:考查动词。 小女孩付完钱后,又把装好的物品递给了收银员。小题13:考查动词。 小女孩又低声对收银员说了些什么。whisper耳语,小声说。小题14:考查名词。 根据上文中的“After the video game was paid for and bagged”可知答案选B。小题15:考查交际用语。 为了让小男孩接受这份礼物,小女孩嘱咐收银员要告诉小男孩他中奖了,所以收银员祝贺小男孩,故选C。小题16:考查动词。心仪的东西从天而降,小男孩自然是难以置信地盯着看。小题17:考查副词。 小男孩说这正是他之前想要的!extremely极端地,非常;exactly正好,刚好;totally完全,全部地;wonderfully很好地,非常。小题18:考查形容词。 小女孩成功地帮助了小男孩,脸上露出我所见过的最美的笑容。pretty动人的,漂亮的。小题19:考查动词。 be divided into...“被分成……”。根据“the strong who care”和“the__55__who are cared for”两类人可知答案选A。小题20:考查形容词。与the strong对应,故选D。
请选择年级高一高二高三请输入相应的习题集名称(选填):
科目:高中英语
来源:不详
题型:完形填空
I was tired and hungry after a long day of work. When I walked into the living room, my 12-year-old son 36 up at me and said,“I love you.”I didn't know what to say. For several &&37&all I could do was to& 38 there and looked down at him.My first thought was that he must need &&39 with his homework or he was trying to &40 me for some news. Finally I asked,“What was that all about?”“Nothing,”he said.“My teacher said we should &&41&our parents that we love them and see what they say.It is& 42 .” The next day I called his teacher to find out more about this “experiment”and how the other parents had &43 “Most of the fathers had the &&44&reacting(反应)as you did ,”the teacher said.“When I first &45we try this , I asked the children what they thought their parents would say . Some of them thought their parents would have heart trouble.“The 46 is,”the teacher explained, “feeling loved is an important part of &47.It is something all people 48 .What I'm trying to tell the children is that it's too &49 we don't all express those feelings.A boy should be& 50 to tell his dad he loves him.” The teacher, a middle-aged man , understands how &51 it is for some of us to say the things that would be good for us to say.When my son came to me that evening ,I held on to(抱着)him for& 52 second.And just before he& 53&away, I said in my deepest, most manly(男子气慨)voice,“Hey, I love you ,too.”I don't know if saying that made either of us healthier, but it did feel pretty good(感觉很好),Maybe next time one of my children said“I love you”,it wouldn't take me a whole& 54 to think of the right 55 .小题1:A.watchedB.observedC.lookedD.noticed小题2:A.weeksB.daysC.hoursD.seconds小题3:A.standB.sitC.seeD.play小题4:A.restB.timeC.helpD.paper小题5:A.reportB.prepareC.answerD.excuse小题6:A.helpB.tellC.askD.make小题7:A.a matterB.an experimentC.a wordD.a sentence小题8:A.saidB.reacted(反应)C.doneD.explained小题9:A.sameB.differentC.usualD.common小题10:A.suggestedB.agreedC.allowedD.planned小题11:A.pointB.ideaC.wayD.cause小题12:A.boyB.healthC.lifeD.study小题13:A.haveB.knowC.takeD.require小题14:A.badB.goodC.lateD.early小题15:A.fitB.readyC.worthD.able小题16:A.easyB.muchC.oftenD.difficult小题17:A.a moreB.a fullC.an exactD.an extra小题18:A.pulledB.ranC.walkedD.escaped小题19:A.dayB.weekC.afternoonD.morning小题20:A.answerB.keyC.reasonD.experiment
Once there was an old farmer, with a horse which was almost as old as himself. He __16__ one morning with his young son, 17&&&the horse before it died. Father and son walked,&18&the farmer did not want the horse to be 19&. ?They met two men on the road20&said: “Why are you walking, farmer? You have a horse. It's __21__to market.” The farmer knew that this was__22__, so he rode on the horse, __23__his son walked. ?Then they met two old ladies. “__24__are you doing up there, farmer? Can't you__25__how tired your boy is?” __26__the farmer got down, and his son rode__27__. ?__28__, three old men stopped them. One said: “Why are you walking, farmer?__29__. It's too hot for an old man like you to walk today.” So the farmer got up  30__his son, and they__31__. __32__, a young woman passed them. “Why aren't you walking?” she asked. “It isn't __33_ to market. Give your poor old horse a rest.”So the farmer, and his son, got down__34__. It is a fact that you cannot please__35__the people all the time.小题1:A.set outB.set upC.set downD.set小题2:A.sellingB.buyingC.to sellD.to buy小题3:A.soB.because C.thatD.when小题4:A.very tiredB.too tiredC.quite tiredD.tiring小题5:A.whichB.whoC.asD.where小题6:A.a short wayB.a long wayC.the right wayD.the wrong way小题7:A.real  B.trueC.trulyD.really小题8:A.whileB.whenC.asD.during小题9:A.WhatB.HowC.WhyD.When小题10:A.seeB.watchC.lookD.notice小题11:A.BecauseB.AsC.ForD.So小题12:A.thusB.yetC.instead D.either小题13:A.First  B.FinallyC.NearD.Next小题14:A.Sit down B.Sit upC.Get upD.Get down小题15:A.behindB.after C.besideD.above小题16:A.walked on B.rode onC.moved on D.drove on小题17:A.Some time laterB.A moment agoC.In no timeD.At once小题18:A.near  B.longC.farD.short小题19:A.once againB.on their ownC.the other dayD.all the same小题20:A.bothB.each ofC.allD.none of
题型:阅读理解
When a friend is sad about a tragedy(悲剧),it’s hard to know how to comfort(安慰) him/ her. But the worst thing you can do is say nothing. It could mean that you don’t care. You don’t have to say much.. A single supportive phrase doesn’t require absolutely perfect words to break the ice. Here are some conversation starters when life difficult situations have your tongue tied.1. A friend loses his baby.Don’t say: “Don’t worry. You’re so young. You’ll have another baby.” Do say: “ I’m so sorry. I can’t begin to imagine what you are going through, but if you want to talk about it, call me anytime.”2. A guy deserts(抛弃)your friend.Don’t say: “I never liked that rat bastard (坏蛋) anyway!” ( If the couple winds up reconciling (和解), you could end up losing your friend.) Do say: “Breaking up is always hard to deal with, but I’m here for you, whatever you need.”3. A friend has a death in the family.Don’t say: “It’s God’s will.” or “I know exactly how you feel.” Do say: “I’m sorry about your loss. What can I do to help?”4. A friend loses a job suddenly.Don’t say: “Work is always boring. Those bosses didn’t suit you!” Do say: “I’m sorry for that, but I know there’s an even better job waiting for you there. Let’s think about possibilities.”5. Someone’s pet dies. Don’t say: “Gee! It was only a cat!” or “My roommate doesn’t like her dog and she is getting rid of her dog. Do you want it?” Do say: “I’m sorry, she was such a great cat. How long did you have it?”小题1:Which of the following has the same meaning as the underlined part “have your tongue tied”?A.make your tongue shutB.tie your tongue in order not to say.C.have no suitable words to say.D.say what you want freely.小题2:As a whole, what’s the suitable way to comfort your friend troubled with a tragedy?A.To show your sorrow and offer your help.B.To try to make the tragedy less serious.C.To tell your friend not to think about it any more.D.To do your best to make him/her cheerful again.小题3:Though your friend is deserted, you’d better not say dirty words about her/ his friend because _______________________ .A.they might get along well again and you might be desertedB.your friend might not like you to say that against her / his friendC.it may be a sign that you don’t care for your friendD.your friend might hate you in the future小题4:Which of the following might be suitable words when your friend’s dog dies?A.Don’t worry too much. I’ll give you a good one.B.I’m sorry to hear that. It was such a good dog.C.I’ m sorry you lost your dog. But it was at its ripe age.D.You must be sad about it. That’s enough.
Last week I went to a supermarket. After I &&36&&the bill and was passing through the door, the alarm suddenly started to ring. Suddenly, a young guard ran toward me and ordered me to &&37&&him. I felt so upset and &&38&. He took me to a small room, but I was &&39&&frightened that I stopped at the door. Finding me &&40&&to enter the room, he shouted that I had to go into the room.He closed the door. I thought he was going to hurt me. Suddenly, a &&41&&voice said in my ear, “Take out the things you've stolen!” “I stole nothing.” I said. “Do as I tell you. If we find them, you’ll be in trouble.” “There is nothing.” I answered. “I didn't take anything.” I said, taking everything out of my pockets and bag.& 42&&this point, a guard came in and asked a salesgirl to &&43&&me. &&44&, they found nothing.But they didn't believe that I hadn't stolen anything. So the young guard ordered me to pass through the door alarm again.I was &&45&&when it rang again. I felt &&46&&and burst into tears. I didn't know how to prove &&47&&I was innocent.They made me go into the small room again.“Take out the stolen things quickly, &&48&&we will dial 110.” They said.“OK, call the police. I’ m not afraid.” I said &&49&&.Suddenly, they &&50&&their tone. After a while, a salesgirl asked me to raise my feet. I did &&51&&&she had told me. There was a label (标签) on the bottom of my shoe. That was it! That was the &&52&&thing that had brought me such great trouble. But it& 53&&my innocence.After that, they &&54&&to me in the small room. But they should have apologized &&55&&, shouldn't they? A lot of people were there when I was taken away. What did they think of me?小题1:A.buyB.paidC.passedD.spent小题2:A.obeyB.begC.followD.listen to小题3:A.angryB.excitedC.happyD.puzzled小题4:A.veryB.muchC.suchD.so小题5:A.disagree B.unwillingC.voluntarilyD.willingly小题6:A.gentleB.coldC.soundD.polite小题7:A.OfB.InC.AtD.From小题8:A.look atB.watchC.examineD.keep小题9:A.Needless to sayB.So farC.On one handD.As a result of小题10:A.afraidB.frightenedC.shockedD.sad小题11:A.wrongedB.annoyingC.confusedD.unpleasant小题12:A.whatB.whetherC.thatD.how小题13:A.andB.butC.orD.so小题14:A.unhappilyB.forcefully C.terriblyD.widely小题15:A.changedB.raisedC.increasedD.closed小题16:A.likeB.asC.according toD.as if小题17:A.onlyB.lastC.veryD.just小题18:A.testedB.showedC.provedD.gave小题19:A.saidB.apologizedC.agreedD.promised小题20:A.loudlyB.togetherC.politelyD.in public
Mr. Lang worked in a factory. As a driver he was busy but he was paid much. His wife was an able woman and did all the housework. When he came back, she took good care of him and he never did anything at home. So he had enough time when he had a holiday. A few friends of his liked gambling(赌*博)and he learned it soon. So he was interested in it and hardly forgot anything except gambling. He lost all his money and later he began to sell the television, watches and so on. His wife told him not to do it but he didn’t listen to her. She had to tell the police. He and his friends were punished for it. And he was nearly sent away. After he came out of lock-up(拘留所), he hated her very much and the woman had to leave him. It was New Year’s Day. Mr. Lang didn’t go to work. He felt lonely and wanted to gamble again. He called his friends and they came soon. But they were afraid the police would come. He told his five-year-old son to go to find out if there were the policemen outside. They waited for a long time and didn’t think the police would come and began to gamble. Suddenly a few policemen opened the door and came in. “I saw there weren’t any policemen outside, Daddy” said the boy “So I went to the crossing and asked some to come.”小题1:Mr. Lang was paid much because _______. A.he was a worker   B.he worked in a factoryC.he was a driver and had a lot of work to do  D.he had worked there for a long time小题2:Mrs. Lang did all housework because _______. A.she couldn’t find any work B.she thought her husband was tired C.her husband spent all time in gambling D.she wouldn’t stop her husband gambling小题3:The woman had to leave Mr. Lang because _______. A.he didn’t love her any longer B.he wouldn’t stop gamblingC.he had been put into lockup D.he was nearly sent away by the factory小题4:Which of the following is right? _________.A.The boy hoped his father would be put into lockup againB.The boy thought his father needed some policemenC.The boy hoped his father would stop gambling soonD.The boy hoped his mother would come back to do housework
Once many years ago, I pulled a family out of a burning car somewhere in Wyoming. Last week I received a telephone call from a woman who could not stop crying as she told me that one of my stories had saved her son from committing suicide. In closing she called me a hero. That got me thinking about what a hero is. Was I a hero because I pulled a family from a burning car? If so, how could I be a hero just because I wrote a story that saved someone’s life? Today I looked up the word “hero” in the dictionary to see exactly what it meant. It read “a person who does something brave” and also “a person who is good and noble”.That statement impressed me more than the part about being brave. So I thought about something very important. And I remembered what happened to me years ago.After my marriage of twenty years ended, I was in such a condition. I was within hours trying to get up enough courage to end the pain and misery. When I returned home, someone had sent me a card in the mail which told me how much they would appreciate me as a friend. That wonderful card probably saved my life. That person, without even knowing it, saved a life and became a hero. The many stories I kept writing in the following years saved the life of a teenage boy. In turn that makes the person who sent me the card a double hero. I suppose that is why I fight so hard to help the children now living in orphanages (孤儿院). Most children come out of these institutions with a very hard and bitter attitude against the world. The gifts we send them let them know that they have not been forgotten. Hopefully, most of them will never hurt anyone because of the kindness shown to them by those of us who cared. If it works, we will also become "heroes". 小题1:The main idea of the passage is _______________. A.why the writer should be a heroB.whether the writer is a hero
C.what a hero exactly isD.that everyone is a hero小题2:Why did the woman call the writer a hero at the end of the call?A.Because he was cute and kind to everybodyB.Because he saved a family from a burning car.C.Because he asked her son not to kill himself.D.Because his story saved her son’s life.小题3:What does the underlined word “it” in the last sentence of Paragraph 5 refer to?A.The wonderful card the writer received.B.The action of sending the card. C.The fact that the sender helped the writer.D.The fact that the sender was a friend of the writer.小题4:According to the writer, who can be considered as a hero? A.A person who helps someone in trouble.B.A person who writes wonderful stories. C.A person who can hold a door for others.D.A person who is brave.
My boss’s daughter was studying in the Philippines. He asked me if my husband and I could take care of her. He thought his daughter would be able to improve her English communication skills in this way.After days of thinking, we agreed. He then brought her here and left after 3 days. I thought that my boss’s daughter was well-mannered, but that was wrong. After a month of staying in the Philippines, she started to show her true colors. When my husband asked her what she wanted for breakfast, she answered him in a rude way. From then on, we experienced fights at home. There was a time when we didn’t talk to her for a week as a punishment of not being good to us. What I hated most was that she didn’t care about other people’s feelings. She ate ahead of us when we were still working and didn’t leave anything for us. So we had to separate her food from ours to avoid such a problem. The worst thing about her was that she shouted at us. I was wondering if she did this to her parents. We told this to her parents, but unfortunately I didn’t think that solved the problem. This situation lasted for almost 8 months. Our patience was tested during that time. We tried to teach her everything we could to make her a better person, but I guess 8 months may not to be enough. We even tried to understand her and adjust for her, but it didn’t work. I just hope that she learned something from us and from other Filipinos. 小题1:This passage is mainly about the writer’s experience of&&&&&&&&&&&&&&.A.trying to please her bossB.changing a girl’s bad behavior C.improving her communication skillsD.dealing with a teenage girl staying in her house小题2:Why did the boss want his daughter to stay with the writer ?A.Because he was too busy to take care of his daughter B.Because he wanted his daughter to take a holiday there C.Because he wanted his daughter to improve her English in this way D.Because he wanted the writer to teach his daughter good manners .小题3:What do the examples in paragraph 3 tell us ?A.The daughter wasn’t behaving well.B.The writer and her husband were careless.C.The writer and her husband hated children. D.The daughter tried her best to make others happy.小题4:The underlined word “that” in paragraph 4 refers to&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&. A.being patient with her B.her parents punishing her C.asking her parents about her D.telling her parents about her behavior小题5:After reading the passage , we learn that&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&. A.the writer had known the daughter was hard to deal withB.the daughter learnt to behave well in the end C.the writer didn’t enjoy the daughter’s stay D.the daughter hated dealing with others
I have had the privilege of meeting some very interesting people over the years. Some of these people made a great impact on my life, my views and personal philosophy. Others I met had the opposite effect because they represented attitudes, behavior and beliefs that were directly opposed to my views on life and my feelings about the value of all people. One such person I met was a woman in her late seventies. She had been an active woman, raised a family and had engaged in helping others, and developed her own crafts to sell at selected craft shows throughout the year. When I met her for the first time, I couldn’t believe that she was in her late seventies — I would have placed her age more in her early sixties. After speaking with her for a short period, it was only then that the conversation seemed to turn to age. And, it wasn’t a conversation about the frailty (脆弱) of age, or the aches and pains, or about pleasures lost. The conversation, instead, focused on her zest for life and all the things that she was in the planning stages of doing. And, what she was planning to do wasn’t about going to a seniors group so she and her husband could go on a bus tour. What she was planning was an excursion (旅行) to Europe, unaccompanied by any tour operator or taken around the usual sights by a local guide. She really impressed me a lot because
for an uncompromising view of the future not in the least for the undying faith in knowing that there was a great deal of life yet to be discovered and experienced and yearning for each new image, discussion, smell, cultural uniqueness or experience. 小题1:From the text we know_____________.A.the woman had much sight-seeing around the world. B.the woman was willing to help others. C.the woman made great wealth by selling crafts.D.the woman talked a lot about her age.小题2:The old woman impressed the author because ______________.A.she kept young in spite of her age B.she had experienced a lot in lifeC.she never gave in to the aches and pains in lifeD.she had a positive outlook on life小题3:What kind of tone does the author use to describe the woman? A. Doubtful. & C. Concerning. &&&&&&&&&&&& C. Sympathetic.&& D. Appreciative.小题4:The underlined word “zest” in the fourth paragraph probably means“_____________”.A.enthusiasmB.concept C.view D.satisfaction

我要回帖

更多关于 boy and girl xxx 的文章

随机推荐