spell a cup,slease.陈太丘的朋友错在哪里里

this is my a ruler不能去掉,哪里错;额how are you spell book IS that a box?yes,it is.sorry,mary,is this your dictionary?this's an eraser and that's a card._百度作业帮
this is my a ruler不能去掉,哪里错;额how are you spell book IS that a box?yes,it is.sorry,mary,is this your dictionary?this's an eraser and that's a card.
this is my a ruler不能去掉,哪里错;额how are you spell book IS that a box?yes,it is.sorry,mary,is this your dictionary?this's an eraser and that's a card.
a 去掉,或者去掉my因为my 和a 同属中位限定词,两者不可同时修饰一个名词,只能取其一
how are you spell book
IS that a box? yes,it is.
sorry,mary,is this your dictionary?
this's an eraser and that's a card.
一头雾水, 不知道要做什么, 改错?
你也得一个题一个题来噻。 看着就眼花
a 去掉就行了。
how are you spell book
IS that a box? yes,it is.
sorry,mary,is this your dictionary?
this's an eraser and that's a card.
你想说什么?It's_____green pen. A./;/ B.a:/ C./:a下列句子中有一处错误,在括号中改正:-Spell this book,please.-B-O-O-K.(
)写出错误的单词 十万火急!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!">
-It's___green>It's_____green pen. A./;/ B.a:/ C./:a下列句子中有一处错误,在括号中改正:-Spell this book,please.-B-O-O-K.(
)写出错误的单词 十万火急!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!_百度作业帮
-It's___green>It's_____green pen. A./;/ B.a:/ C./:a下列句子中有一处错误,在括号中改正:-Spell this book,please.-B-O-O-K.(
)写出错误的单词 十万火急!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
)写出错误的单词 十万火急!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
C.Spell "book",pleaseSpell a cup,please.为什么要去掉逗号?_百度作业帮
Spell a cup,please.为什么要去掉逗号?
Spell a cup,please.为什么要去掉逗号?
语序问题.你没有去掉逗号啊?
不需要吧== 可能因为语序变化的关系,本来按照常理是Please spell a cup.( )7.-Sit down and have a cup of tea.- A.I sit down.B.I have a cup of tea C.Thank you( )8.一Can I see your watch?- .A.That's OK B.OK C.OK.It's not here( )9.-What's the time?一 .A.Yes,it's a clock B.It's the timeC.It's eight o'clock( )10.-_百度作业帮
( )7.-Sit down and have a cup of tea.- A.I sit down.B.I have a cup of tea C.Thank you( )8.一Can I see your watch?- .A.That's OK B.OK C.OK.It's not here( )9.-What's the time?一 .A.Yes,it's a clock B.It's the timeC.It's eight o'clock( )10.-
( )7.-Sit down and have a cup of tea.- A.I sit down.B.I have a cup of tea C.Thank you( )8.一Can I see your watch?- .A.That's OK B.OK C.OK.It's not here( )9.-What's the time?一 .A.Yes,it's a clock B.It's the timeC.It's eight o'clock( )10.- .-It's an egg.A.What's this in English?B.Is this your egg?C.Can you speak English?Ⅴ.选错(将错误选项的符号填入题号前括号内)(1×10)( )1.They are in the same classes.A B C( )2.Can you look the broom behind the door?A B C( )3.We aren't know his name.A B C( )4.Who is this blouse?It's mine.A B C( )5.What colour is her coats?A B C( )6.Class three has a map of China.A B C( )7.Can he sing a song?No,he isn't.A B C( )8.This is my a classroom.A B C( )9.These are your books.Please put they there.A B C( )10.He isn't a old policeman.A B CⅥ.句型转换(按括号内要求完成镇空,一空一问)(1×10)1.Are you in Row One,Kate?(肯定回答)Yes,.2.They are in Grade Two.(改成否定句)in Grade Two.3.She can spell her name.(改成一般疑问句)spell her name?4.Their bags are black.(对划线部分提问)are their bags?5.This is a boat.(变复数)are .Ⅶ.看图填空完成句子(一空一词)(1×10)1.this a bus a car?a .2.Where the They're the .3.Mr.White's is under the .Ⅷ.完型填空(将选项的符号填入题号前面括号内)(1×10)Look ① the picture,please.We can see Green's ② in it.They are ③ .Mr.④ Mrs.Green are here.Kate ⑤ there.⑥ is Jim?Oh,⑦ is behind the chair.What's that?It ⑧ like a hat.But it's a cat.It's on ⑨ floor.Do you know ⑩ name?( )1.A.at B.like C.after( )2.A.family B.father C.mother( )3.A.English girls B.English C.English boys( )4.A.or B.and C.of( )5.A.am B.is C.are( )6.A.Who B.How C.Where( )7.A.he B.He C.His( )8.A.look B.looks C.is looking( )9.A.the B.a C.an( )10.A.it's B.is C.itsⅤ.选错(将错误选项的符号填入题号前括号内)(1×10) ( )1.They are in the same classes.A B C ( )2.Can you look the broom behind the door?A B C ( )3.We aren't know his name.A B C ( )4.Who is this blouse?It's mine.A B C ( )5.What colour is her coats?A B C ( )6.Class three has a map of China.A B C ( )7.Can he sing a song?No,he isn't.A B C ( )9.These are your books.Please put they there.A B C ( )10.He isn't a old policeman.A B C
cbca选错:1.class 2.look 改为see 3.don't 4.Whose 5.coat 6.Three 7.can't8.去掉a 9.them 10.an句型转换:1.I am 2.They aren't 3.Can she 4.What color 5.These boats看图?图呢?完型填空:AABBBCABAC
cbca后面不做了
CBCA你的改错没标注kate
onecan she spell her name?what
are their bags?thesespell a cup please,哪错了_百度知道
spell a cup please,哪错了
提问者采纳
spell the cup please拼一下cup这个单词,这里是特指,用the,a表示数量,不太适合
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
CUP 后加, 或者 PLEASE放句子开头
等待您来回答