老师英文怎么写叫我们累计今天的新闻怎么写

英语翻译翻译句子:尽量用不同的句子翻译1,今天的课主要讲如何写新闻总结2,我们必须快速浏览这个报告,找到它的主要内容3,老师让我们讲难懂的单词划线并且查字典4,他说像统计数据这样_百度作业帮
英语翻译翻译句子:尽量用不同的句子翻译1,今天的课主要讲如何写新闻总结2,我们必须快速浏览这个报告,找到它的主要内容3,老师让我们讲难懂的单词划线并且查字典4,他说像统计数据这样
英语翻译翻译句子:尽量用不同的句子翻译1,今天的课主要讲如何写新闻总结2,我们必须快速浏览这个报告,找到它的主要内容3,老师让我们讲难懂的单词划线并且查字典4,他说像统计数据这样的细节就不必包括在内了5,我想我将用到一片关于农民们让自习的土地远离化肥的报告6,这个弄明话了20年的时间来创建自己的企业7,使用过多的化肥导致了严重的问题
The topic of
our class today is about how to write news summary.2
We must skim though the report quickly, and
get hold of the main point.3 Our
teacher asked us to underline the words that difficult to understand and refer to the dictionary 4
He says some details ,such as statistics ,are not necessary to be included .5
I think a report that famine want their land far away from fertilizers will be used .6 This farmer had spent twenty years establishing his own business.7 Serious consequence comes out on account of excessive chemical fertilizers.(第6题
那个弄明是不是农民呀,我是这么翻的)这个是我自己翻译,希望对你有用当前位置: &
求翻译:老师同学们大家下午好,我是新闻播报员Winnie。很高兴站在这边为大家播报新闻。现在就让我为大家播报一下这则新闻是什么意思?
老师同学们大家下午好,我是新闻播报员Winnie。很高兴站在这边为大家播报新闻。现在就让我为大家播报一下这则新闻
问题补充:
Good afternoon teacher and classmates, I newscaster Winnie. We are pleased to stand here as a broadcast news. Let me just look at the news broadcast
My teacher students good afternoon everyone, I am a news broadcast, Special Rapporteur Winnie. Here is a pleasure for me to stand in for all news. Now let me give you this piece of news broadcast
Teacher schoolmates everybody afternoon are good, I am news broadcaster Winnie.The very happy station disseminates news the news in here for everybody.Now lets me disseminate news this for everybody then news
Teachers, students were all good afternoon, I was newscaster Winnie. Am pleased to stand here for broadcast news. Now let me give you broadcast the news
Teacher's classmate Good afternoon, I am news announcer Winnie. I'm glad to stand here reporting the news for everybody. Let me report this news for everybody now
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!

我要回帖

更多关于 老师英语怎么写 的文章

随机推荐