#高一英语作文范文,在线等,急……

急求一篇高一英语作文,关于写期中考试后的心情的,速要在线等,快再加分_百度知道
急求一篇高一英语作文,关于写期中考试后的心情的,速要在线等,快再加分
提问者采纳
I had my mid-term examination last week,but the result makes me sad.I did not do well in the exam.I only passed three of them and failed two.But that didn't surprise me at all,for I had not studied hard those days.I spent much time playing computer games and watching TV.I spent less time on my homework.Hower,I make up my mind to study hard from now on.I'll take advantage of my whole time and concentrate on my study.I hope I can do better in the final-term examination.
提问者评价
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
高一英语的相关知识
其他1条回答
一次难忘的经历
An Unforgettable Experience
高一(6)韩天放
This summer holiday, I went to Dalian with my family. We got there by air. Dalian is a very beautiful and modern city. On the bus, we could see all kinds of buildings which were great.
In the morning, we got to the hotel where we lived. After breakfast, we began to our travel. First we took the bus to the Sea Park. There are so many different kinds of fishes that I couldn’t believe my eyes. We also saw the show of dolphins. Then we had lunch in a restaurant. The seafood which was very famous in China was delicious.
After lunch we went swimming. The sea w...
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁高一英语短文改错,在线等,急,求解答!_百度知道
提问者采纳
保证准确率!第一行 knew 改成 know第二行 me 和 write 中间加入 to第三行 some 改成 a第四行 at 改成 in第六行 especial 改成 especially第六行 our 改成 his第七行 so 改成 but第八行 去掉 of第八行 getting 改成 get第十行 your 改成 my
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美的解决了我的问题!
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
will变成would
15前面的a去掉
especially
our变成his
getting变get
短文改错的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁急急急!!高中英语作文在线等!_百度知道
急急急!!高中英语作文在线等!
介绍哥哥的朋友李华的,提示,李华今年高考被清华大学录取,戴眼镜个子小偏瘦,乐于助人学习刻苦,帮助父母做家务。大家帮忙呀拜谢了,
提问者采纳
My brother's classmate,Li hua,was be channeled into Tsinghua University this year.He wears a pair of glasses, he is short
and a little thin. And he
is polite to teachers.He is so hard-working that he gets good grades all the time.He is
strict to himself about studying.He is a good teenager in others' eyes. He always helps his parents to do a lot of housework.He is happy every day because he thinks helping others is a great way to make more friends.
Do you like him?
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
作文在线的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁高中英语作文——在线等,求高手,急~!作文要求:字数不限,但必须写满六句话,一句一句话分开来写,求高中水平.作文题目:描述一件令你印象深刻的事情_百度作业帮
高中英语作文——在线等,求高手,急~!作文要求:字数不限,但必须写满六句话,一句一句话分开来写,求高中水平.作文题目:描述一件令你印象深刻的事情
高中英语作文——在线等,求高手,急~!作文要求:字数不限,但必须写满六句话,一句一句话分开来写,求高中水平.作文题目:描述一件令你印象深刻的事情
供参考:This summer holidy,my friends and I decided to visit a famous mountain in our city.We spent a very wonderful time together.It was a bright and cheerful morning.We were singing and laughing all the way.One and a half hours later,we arrived at the foot of the mountain,we began to climb.We could see many beautiful flowers and odd trees on the mountainside.The mountain is quite high,but we finally reached the top.From the mountaintop,we could get a bird’s eye view of the town.It looked so beautiful in the mist.We also visited a temple there and there are many people who are praying for health and good fortunes.When it was getting dark we returned.Though I was tired that night,I was too excited to fall asleep.如有不明白的,欢迎随时提问!天天开心!高一100字左右英语作文!在线等!急!
高一100字左右英语作文!在线等!急!
要求:现在有很多年轻人开始吸烟。吸烟的危害很大,不仅损害了他人和自己的健康,还可能会让一些年轻人误入歧途,为了吸烟偷钱。为了自己和他人的健康,请戒烟。100字左右英语作文。写得好加分。不要翻译要求里的话,很着急!!麻烦了!!写得好加分!!
SmokingisHarmfulIthasbeenestimatedthatsmokershavemadeuphalfofthepopulationinChina.Andthesmokersarebecomingyoungerandyounger,evenineludingsomemiddleschoolstudents.Nowadaysmoreandmorepeoplehaverealizedsmokingcandoharmtopeople’shealth.However,somepeoplestillenjoysmoking.Why?Becausesomeofthemthinkitisakindoffashion,somethinkitisofgreatfunandothers,thinkthatsmokingcanrefreshthemselves.Infact,smokingisabadhabit.Itcancausealotofdiseases.Meanwhilesmokingisawasteofmoney.Besides,carelesssmokersmaycausedangerousfires.Smokingisharmfulanditisnotonlybadforsmokersthemselves,butalsobadfornon-smokers.ItissaidthatthereareabouthalfofpeopleinChinaaresmoking.Manyyoungboysandgirlshavethehabitofsmoking,thoughtheyaremiddleschoolstudents.Asweallknow,smokingdoesgreatharmtohumanbeings.Moreandmorepeoplehavecometorealizehowseriousthisproblemis.Buttheyareneverboredwithit.Somepeoplethinkitisakindoffashion,somethinkitisofgreatfunandothersthinkthatsmokingcanrefreshthemselves.Smokingcausesmanyillnesses.Alotofpeoplealwayscoughbecauseofsmoking.Themostseriousillnesscausedbysmokingislungcancer.Meanwhilesmokingisawasteofmoney.Besides,carelesssmokersmaycausedangerousfires.Inordertokeephealthy,weshouldgetridofthebadhabitofsmoking.Pleasestopsmokingatonce
相关知识等待您来回答
学习帮助领域专家
& &SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号

我要回帖

更多关于 高一英语作文题目 的文章

随机推荐