do you konw who is my dream lover 电影?这啥意思啊?

I don't want to do anything 的意思dont push me…I don't want to do anything hehe I didnt talk with you … I know ,you can do anything that you want to do I have said this word isnt for you it is for my lover 这几话的意思表明那句是那_百度作业帮
I don't want to do anything 的意思dont push me…I don't want to do anything hehe I didnt talk with you … I know ,you can do anything that you want to do I have said this word isnt for you it is for my lover 这几话的意思表明那句是那
I don't want to do anything 的意思dont push me…I don't want to do anything hehe I didnt talk with you … I know ,you can do anything that you want to do I have said this word isnt for you it is for my lover 这几话的意思表明那句是那句
I don't want to do anything我不想做任何事 dont push me…不要给我压力I don't want to do anything 我不想做任何事hehe I didnt talk with you … 我没有和你说话I know ,you can do anything that you want to do 我知道,你可以做任何你想做的事I have said this word isnt for you it is for my lover 我不是给你说的这话,是说给我的爱人的
我不想做任何事。别推我。。。我不想做任何事(“hehe”你是不是打错了)我不会和你说话。。。我知道你能做到任何你想做的事我已经说了那句话是对我爱的人说的,不是对你。
dont push me…别逼我I don't want to do anything 我不想做任何事情hehe I didnt talk with you … 呵呵,我不想同你说话I know , you can do anything that you want to do 我知道,你可以做任何你想做的事情I have said this word isnt for you it is for...
别逼我...我什么也不想做呵呵我没跟你说话...我知道, 你可以做任何你想做的事情.我的这句话不是为你说的, 是为我的爱人.标题的意思是, 我什么也不想做.My dreamlover?是什么意思?_百度作业帮
My dreamlover?是什么意思?
My dreamlover?是什么意思?
我的梦中情人
我的梦中情人呗……
我的梦中情人
我的梦中情人当前位置: &
求翻译:You are my dream lover in the是什么意思?
You are my dream lover in the
问题补充:
[object Object]
你是我的梦想的情人
正在翻译,请等待...
你是我的梦中情人
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!Never mind it in my life This is only that i can dream i konw and that's the life inside all me这句英文是什么意思?_百度作业帮
Never mind it in my life This is only that i can dream i konw and that's the life inside all me这句英文是什么意思?
Never mind it in my life This is only that i can dream i konw and that's the life inside all me这句英文是什么意思?
这句话不通,是用翻译机写出来的 =_=

我要回帖

更多关于 蛇蝎情人dream lover 的文章

随机推荐