钱用英语怎么写这个怎么写,高人指教。

英语作业,请高人指教,谢谢_百度知道
英语作业,请高人指教,谢谢
You should ___________ your exam paper carefully before you hand it in.A. look downB. catch sight ofC. look overD. hang up
The old lady picked up the torn newspaper and ___________it outA. smoothedB. pulledC. turnedD. put
“Big Jim” ought to ____ before he was found holding up the assembly line again.A. be firedB. get firedC. have been firedD. had been fired
John is helping his girlfriend ___ her paper.A. forB. onC. withD. over
It is a Japanese _________ to take off one’s shoes before entering a house.A. customB. hobbyC. habitD. customs
His mother helped him select the pop music __________ his taste as his birthday gift.A. offB. inC. toD. up to
Our English professor is very _____ in using chopsticks.A. skilledB. greatC. likelyD. good
The shop assistant __________ out the moon cakes on the counter.A. pulledB. arrangedC. laidD. displayed
The enemy army was forced to ________.A. relayB. replaceC. reclaimD. retreat
An overseas student studies _____.A. at homeB. abroadC. at seaD. on a ship
My brother used ____ in the same office with John. They are very good friends.A. to workB. workingC. workD. worked
Death often comes _______ and without warning in time of war.A. sincerelyB. swiftlyC. elderlyD. mental
Pan Hong is known as a _________ actress.A. comicB. operaticC. tragicD. dancing
The Americans and the British not only speak the same language but also ____ a large number of social customs.A. produceB. shareC. provideD. copy
The Chairman of the Overseas Chinese Association insists ____.A. I will be the secretary-generalB. me to be the secretary-generalC. I be the secretary-generalD. me be the secretary-general
We soon ___ the place where we often meet.A. arrived atB. gotC. cameD. returned
____ Tuesday evening at eight, Major Joyee will give a lecture in Bailey Hall on “My Experience in China”.A. InB. AtC. OfD. On
_____ to the Chinese Culture Club. You can learn Beijing opera here.A. ComingB. WelcomeC. Well comeD. Will come
Please ________ your food slowly before swallowing it.A. sobB. extendC. stoopD. chew
She was _________ by her husband’s not coming home in time.A. destroyedB. disturbedC. boredD. distracted
提问者采纳
1.选C,检查。2。选A。把皱的报纸弄平整。3。选C。表示“他应该在那之前就应该被开除了”4。选C。help
sth帮助某人做某事。5。选A。风俗。6。选C。to
taste符合某人口味。7。选A。be skilled in doin' sth.娴熟地做。8。选C。展开,陈列。9。选D。撤退。10。选B。在国外。11。选A。过去常常。12。选B。很快地,即刻。13。选C。悲情的。14。选B。分享,共同拥有。15。选C。should省略了。16。选B。排除法。17。选D。具体说到了哪一天前面要用On。18。选B。固定搭配。19。选D。吞咽食物之前请先慢慢咀嚼。20。选B。被某事搅得心神不宁,不安。顺便说一句。。孩子。。。这不行啊。。。全部交给别人来做。。。对自己没好处呀~~~
提问者评价
谢谢,我会努力的
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁间谍类电影和书籍受欢迎的原因 要用英文写的作文,请高人指教,我不知道怎么写_百度作业帮
间谍类电影和书籍受欢迎的原因 要用英文写的作文,请高人指教,我不知道怎么写
间谍类电影和书籍受欢迎的原因 要用英文写的作文,请高人指教,我不知道怎么写望高人指教关于一句话的翻译近期要出席一个国际摄影双年展,有机会和大师面对面交流.但对自己英语的贫乏很无奈.望高人帮忙翻译一下这个句子,要英文的,谢谢了,翻译的好,给加分!“随着_百度作业帮
望高人指教关于一句话的翻译近期要出席一个国际摄影双年展,有机会和大师面对面交流.但对自己英语的贫乏很无奈.望高人帮忙翻译一下这个句子,要英文的,谢谢了,翻译的好,给加分!“随着
望高人指教关于一句话的翻译近期要出席一个国际摄影双年展,有机会和大师面对面交流.但对自己英语的贫乏很无奈.望高人帮忙翻译一下这个句子,要英文的,谢谢了,翻译的好,给加分!“随着数码摄影和photoshop等图像处理软件的出现,我们可以比以前更方便的修改照片,甚至制作照片,那布列松的决定性瞬间理论在数码摄影大行其道的今天还有什么现实意义?”
You know that we could modify a picture more easily with the appearance and popularity of the computer softwares such as the photoshop.we sometimes even could make a picture (without anyone being photoed).so,what's the meaning of Henri Cartier-Bresson's The Decisive Moment?个人认为,最后一句这样说更好:could I share your idea on Bresson's The Decisive Moment under such circumstance?
Along with the births of ditital photography and many photo editing software and applications, photos can be edited and even produced with much more ease and convenience. What are the applicable significance of Henri Cartier-Bresson's The Decisive Moment theory in today's digitalized world of photography?这样方便你的财务部门入账 英语怎么说 求高人指教 急_百度作业帮
这样方便你的财务部门入账 英语怎么说 求高人指教 急
这样方便你的财务部门入账 英语怎么说 求高人指教 急
CBABCCACABB what size would some like some stop crying immediately does ...你自己对下来吧,除了13题应该没错。英语专业。。我表示惭愧、 ...

我要回帖

更多关于 中国英语怎么写 的文章

随机推荐