my tape ikonand tape player ( )on the desk.

New Downloads
Published: 21 October,
Driver Booster Free, designed with IObit's most driver...
Driver Talent for Network Card is specially designed to...
Driver Talent is a straightforward and totally free...
Happytime Multi Onvif Server provides multi onvif servers...
Happytime Onvif Client is a Network Video Client (NVC) to...
Published: 20 October,
Efficient Password Manager is a free but cross-platform...
Published: 20 October,
Powerful editing and recording of audio files. The...
New Reviews
&&(Andrew)
Fantastic tool for detecting bugs in programs and fixing...
&&(Abhishek mishra)
It is gives us full of knowledge about the general and...
&&(Kulbert)
Cleans all everything so that none of my temporary...
&&(Karan Deo)
It's a wonder, it is very easy to run, we easily play...
&&(suresh sharma)
Complete package for video demo building containing easy...
&&(Katarzyna)
Add extra security to your computer by installing...
&&(Rashed)
MPC cleans junks from PC and makes it run faster, it can...
&&(thelegend)
I have used this program a lot and its really good for...
&&(Alvaro Goelkel)
Excelent program to practice electronic and teach our...
Thanks for sharing this here! This is a cool voice...
Popular Downloads
&&(1605) Released: 30 June, 2013
Comodo Business Antivirus includes Comodo's award winning...
&&(2358) Released: 08 November, 2011
FreeCommander is an advanced file manager program. It can...
&&(913) Released: 05 December, 2011
AbiWord is a free word processor for all major operating...
&&(1701) Released: 24 October, 2012
TestDisk is a powerful free data recovery software!
&&(938) Released: 24 May, 2013
If you are not happy with paying for commercial office...
&&(2329) Released: 20 June, 2013
NaviFirm Plus is a program that allows you to download...
&&(8585) Released: 15 August, 2013
Introducing the new Norton AntiVirus. Norton Antivirus...
&&(593) Released: 02 December, 2013
Free and open source IDE for programmers in almost all...
&&(2561) Released: 04 December, 2013
Experience the fastest web browsing in your windows PC...
&&(8278) Released: 05 December, 2013
Download Nokia Suite and install in your windows PC to...
&&(3491) Released: 08 December, 2013
Turbo C++ by Borland is the most popular editor, compiler...
&&(855) Released: 08 December, 2013
GeekUninstaller is a free small sized uninstaller program...
&&(914) Released: 07 January, 2014
Advanced Internet user, web developer and corporate...
&&(22) Released: 15 November, 2012
Ahnenblatt is a free and easy-to-use genealogy software...
DeskTape Pro 5.7
DeskTape Pro 5.7
Downloads: 5 License: Demo
Views: 152 Size: 290.0 KB
Date Released: 06 March, 2011 Price:
DeskTape Pro allows you to use the Macintosh Finder or Speed Doubler to copy files directly to a mounted tape volume. No other tape backup utility allows such easy access to gigabytes of data, graphic images, or digital audio or video files. There are no applications to open, no complicated copy operations to set up. Simply insert a tape cartridge, initialize it, then copy individual files, folders, or entire volumes to the mounted tape. It's that simple.DeskTape Pro supports a wide range of tape drives including DAT, 8MM Exabyte, AIT, and DLT. DeskTape supports Mac OS 8.5 and Extended HFS volumes and includes native PowerPC code. Other features include powerful diagnostics tools, a benchmark utility, and a file-by-file recovery tool that allows you to recover data from tape volumes. OPTIMA TECHNOLOGY CORPORATIONO.
Latest software from Optima Technology, Inc.
- DeskTape Pro allows you to use the Macintosh Finder or Speed Doubler to copy files directly to a mounted tape volume. No other tape backup utility allows such easy access to gigabytes of data, graphic images, or digital audio or video files.
Statement:&
periodically updates software information of DeskTape Pro from the publisher Optima Technology, Inc.. You can visit publisher website by clicking Homepage link. Software piracy is theft. Using DeskTape Pro crack, key, serial numbers, registration codes is illegal. The download file hosted at publisher website. We do not provide any download link points to Rapidshare, Hotfile, Depositfiles, Mediafire, Filefactory, etc. or obtained from file sharing programs such as Limewire, Kazaa, Imesh, Ares, BearShare, BitTorrent, WinMX etc.
User Reviews of DeskTape Pro
- required fieldsYour NameRatingPoor&Fair&Good&Very Good&Excellent&Verification codePlease enter text on the imageReview
This category most popular software
- With PC Suite for Nokia 3650, you can share information between a compatible PC and your phone, install software on the phone, configure phone settings, and make backups of phone files.
- Multi Media Player is an audio player for Nokia which enriches it with wav, snd, au and mp3 advanced playback. You can open files directly from FileManager.
- Emulate Nokia games, Sony Ericsson games, Samsung games, LG games, Motorola games and all other manufacturer's mobile java (j2me) games and applications on your PC. Save your time, by testing your .
- Nokia Ovi Player is free for your PC. Explore music on Ovi and Comes With Music. Download and play music on your PC and transfer it to your mobile.
- Nokia PC Suite is a free PC software product that allows you to connect your Nokia device to a PC and access mobile content as if the device and the PC were one.
- Sony Ericsson Media Manager 1.1 is a tool that allows you to enhance your Sony Ericsson phone's capabilities by providing amazing features.
- another Amarok RC on Sony Ericsson is a remote control for Amarok. There are a lot of HID-Desings in the Web, so I add one more to the collection. I found nothing that I want to use, so I started gimp and made something on my own.
Related categories
Recent software searchesmy book and tape () on the desk._百度作业帮
my book and tape () on the desk.
my book and tape () on the desk.
are如果你认可我的回答,敬请及时采纳,~如果你认可我的回答,请及时点击【采纳为满意回答】按钮~~手机提问的朋友在客户端右上角评价点【满意】即可.~你的采纳是我前进的动力~~O(∩_∩)O,记得好评和采纳,互相帮助
My book and tape are on the desk.
were或aren’tDear Eric,How are you? This is a picture of my room. You can see a nice computer on my desk. It is my birthday present(生日礼物) from my uncle. A tape player is next to (紧按着) the computer, and some tapes are on the computer. My school-_百度作业帮
Dear Eric,How are you? This is a picture of my room. You can see a nice computer on my desk. It is my birthday present(生日礼物) from my uncle. A tape player is next to (紧按着) the computer, and some tapes are on the computer. My school-
Dear Eric,How are you? This is a picture of my room. You can see a nice computer on my desk. It is my birthday present(生日礼物) from my uncle. A tape player is next to (紧按着) the computer, and some tapes are on the computer. My school-bag is on the chair. My pencil-box and two books are in the schoolbag. And you can see a set of keys in the schoolbag, too. My bed is blue, and my green quilt is on it. Under the bed, you can see a baseball, and I can play it well. My books are in the bookcase, and my white model plane is in it, too. My room is tidy, isn’t it? Do you have a room? Can I have a picture of your room?Yours,
Liu Peng小题1:Who is the computer from?
A.Liu Peng’s father
B.Liu Peng’s uncle
C.Eric’s uncle
D.Eric’s father
小题2:What is on the computer?
A.A tape player.
B.A computer game
C.Some tapes
D.Some books
小题3:What isn’t in the schoolbag?
A.A notebook