i'm dick.i moved to a new town two years ago rupert.

九年级 Unit 2
I used to be afraid of the dark_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
九年级 Unit 2
I used to be afraid of the dark
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩3页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢Recently, one of my best friends, whom I"ve shared just about everything with since the first day of kindergarten, spent the week end with me. Since I moved to a new town several years ago, we"ve both always ___1___ the few times a year when we can see each other. .Over the ___2___, we spent hours and hours, staying up late into the night, talking about the people she was ___3__ around with. She started telling me stories about her new boyfriend, about how he experimented with ___4___ and was into other ___5___ behavior. I was blown away! She told me how she had been ___6___ to her parents about where she was going and even sneaking out to see this guy because they didn"t want her ___7___ him. No matter how hard I tried to tell her that she ___8__ better, she didn"t believe me. Her self-respect seemed to have disappeared. I tried to ___9___ her that she was ruining her future and heading for big trouble. I felt like I was getting ___10___. I just couldn"t believe that she really thought it was ___11__ to hang with a bunch of losers, especially her boyfriend. By the time she left, I was really worried about her and ___12___ by the experience. It had been so frustrating, I had come ___13___ to telling her several times during the weekend that maybe we had just grown too far apart to ___14___ our friendship - but I didn"t. I put the power of ___15___ to the ultimate test. We"d been friends for far too long. The chance was that she ___16___ me enough to know that I was trying to save her from hurting herself. I wanted to believe that our friendship could ___17___ anything. A few days later, she called to say that she had thought long and hard about our ___18___, and then she told me that she had ___19___ with her boyfriend. I just listened on the other end of the phone with tears of joy running down my face. It was one of the truly ___20___ moments in my life. Never had I been so proud of a friend. 1. A. worried about
B. looked forward to C. paid attention to
D. think of2. A. weekend
D. days3. A. working
B. falling in love
C. hanging
D. keeping in touch4. A. books
C. friends
D. drugs5. A. self-destructive
B. self-respecting
C. self-confident
D. self-defensive6. A. explaining
B. reasoning
C. declaring
D. lying7. A. on
D. to8. A. did
B. deserved
D. got9. A. told
B. convince
D. warn10. A. somewhere
B. everywhere
C. nowhere
D. anywhere11. A. acceptable
B. believable
C. reliable
D. admirable12. A. exhausted
B. surprised
C. satisfied
D. terrified13. A. almost
D. over14. A. stop
B. continue
D. make15. A. love
B. friendship
D. justice16. A. thought
B. remembered
D. hated17. A. mean
B. conquer
D. prove18. A. friendship
B. relationship
C. quarrel
D. conversation19. A. broken away
B. broken down
C. broken up
D. broken out20. A. demanding
B. challenging
C. frustrating
D. rewarding - 跟谁学
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:
Recently, one of my best friends, whom I"ve shared just about everything with since the first day of kindergarten, spent the week end with me. Since I moved to a new town several years ago, we"ve both always ___1___ the few times a year when we can see each other. .Over the ___2___, we spent hours and hours, staying up late into the night, talking about the people she was ___3__ around with. She started telling me stories about her new boyfriend, about how he experimented with ___4___ and was into other ___5___ behavior. I was blown away! She told me how she had been ___6___ to her parents about where she was going and even sneaking out to see this guy because they didn"t want her ___7___ him. No matter how hard I tried to tell her that she ___8__ better, she didn"t believe me. Her self-respect seemed to have disappeared. I tried to ___9___ her that she was ruining her future and heading for big trouble. I felt like I was getting ___10___. I just couldn"t believe that she really thought it was ___11__ to hang with a bunch of losers, especially her boyfriend. By the time she left, I was really worried about her and ___12___ by the experience. It had been so frustrating, I had come ___13___ to telling her several times during the weekend that maybe we had just grown too far apart to ___14___ our friendship - but I didn"t. I put the power of ___15___ to the ultimate test. We"d been friends for far too long. The chance was that she ___16___ me enough to know that I was trying to save her from hurting herself. I wanted to believe that our friendship could ___17___ anything. A few days later, she called to say that she had thought long and hard about our ___18___, and then she told me that she had ___19___ with her boyfriend. I just listened on the other end of the phone with tears of joy running down my face. It was one of the truly ___20___ moments in my life. Never had I been so proud of a friend. 1. A. worried about
D. think of2. A. weekend
D. days3. A. working
B. falling in love
C. hanging
C. friends
B. self-respecting
C. self-confident
B. reasoning
C. declaring
D. lying7. A. on
D. to8. A. did
B. deserved
D. got9. A. told
B. convince
D. warn10. A. somewhere
B. everywhere
C. nowhere
B. believable
C. reliable
B. surprised
C. satisfied
D. over14. A. stop
B. continue
D. make15. A. love
B. friendship
D. justice16. A. thought
B. remembered
D. hated17. A. mean
B. conquer
B. relationship
C. quarrel
B. broken down
C. broken up
B. challenging
C. frustrating
D. rewarding
Recently, one of my best friends, whom I"ve shared just about everything with since the first day of kindergarten, spent the week end with me. Since I moved to a new town several years ago, we"ve both always ___1___ the few times a year when we can see each other. .Over the ___2___, we spent hours and hours, staying up late into the night, talking about the people she was ___3__ around with. She started telling me stories about her new boyfriend, about how he experimented with ___4___ and was into other ___5___ behavior. I was blown away! She told me how she had been ___6___ to her parents about where she was going and even sneaking out to see this guy because they didn"t want her ___7___ him. No matter how hard I tried to tell her that she ___8__ better, she didn"t believe me. Her self-respect seemed to have disappeared. I tried to ___9___ her that she was ruining her future and heading for big trouble. I felt like I was getting ___10___. I just couldn"t believe that she really thought it was ___11__ to hang with a bunch of losers, especially her boyfriend. By the time she left, I was really worried about her and ___12___ by the experience. It had been so frustrating, I had come ___13___ to telling her several times during the weekend that maybe we had just grown too far apart to ___14___ our friendship - but I didn"t. I put the power of ___15___ to the ultimate test. We"d been friends for far too long. The chance was that she ___16___ me enough to know that I was trying to save her from hurting herself. I wanted to believe that our friendship could ___17___ anything. A few days later, she called to say that she had thought long and hard about our ___18___, and then she told me that she had ___19___ with her boyfriend. I just listened on the other end of the phone with tears of joy running down my face. It was one of the truly ___20___ moments in my life. Never had I been so proud of a friend. 1. A. worried about
D. think of2. A. weekend
D. days3. A. working
B. falling in love
C. hanging
C. friends
B. self-respecting
C. self-confident
B. reasoning
C. declaring
D. lying7. A. on
D. to8. A. did
B. deserved
D. got9. A. told
B. convince
D. warn10. A. somewhere
B. everywhere
C. nowhere
B. believable
C. reliable
B. surprised
C. satisfied
D. over14. A. stop
B. continue
D. make15. A. love
B. friendship
D. justice16. A. thought
B. remembered
D. hated17. A. mean
B. conquer
B. relationship
C. quarrel
B. broken down
C. broken up
B. challenging
C. frustrating
D. rewarding科目:难易度:最佳答案
1. B;2.A;3. C;4. D;5. A;6. D;7. C;8. B;9. B;10. C;11. A;12. A;13. C;14. B;15. B;16.C;17. B;18. D;19. C20. D;
1. B因为他们是最好的朋友,所以自从分开后一直盼望着在周末见到对方。2.A他们只有在周末才能见到对方。3. C hang around with sb.同某人长时间呆在一起;如选B,则应把around去掉。4. D 根据后文作者劝她的朋友同其男朋友分手是因为她的男朋友吸毒。5. A吸毒的结果只能是自我毁灭。6. D因为她的家人不想让她同她男朋友在一起,所以为了见到男朋友,她经常对家人撒谎。7. C around sb.同某人在一起8. B(如果她同男朋友分手)就能够得到更好的结果。9. B convince sb.使某人相信,使其信服。10. C get nowhere 没有取得任何成就;毫无进展。11. A 作者的朋友认为同她的男朋友在一起是可以接受的,所以才同他呆在一起。12. A根据后文可知作者曾一度想同好朋友分手,所以对此事感到精疲力竭,不想再去管她的事情了。13. C close to此处意为“几乎”;come close to doing…差一点做某事。14. B too…to表示一个否定的意思,所以后文应填continue。15. B此处意为“我希望友谊的力量能经得起最后的考验,能改变最终的结果”。16.C value重视,珍惜。很可能她非常珍惜我们之间的友谊,知道我是在救她。17. B 我相信友谊能战胜、征服一切。18. D 回去之后,对我们之间的谈话想了好久。19. C break up with sb.同某人断绝关系。20. D 这是一个得到回报的时刻。

知识点:&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心Webhero Webmail Login
Warning: This webmail service requires Javascript! In order to use it please enable Javascript in your browser's settings.Recently, one of my best friends, whom I’d shared just about everything with since the first day of kindergarten, spent the weekend with me. Since I moved to a new town several years ago, we’d both always looked forward to the few times a year when we could see each other.Over the weekend, we spent hours and hours, staying up late into the night, talking about the people she was hanging around with. She started telling me stories about her new boyfriend, about how she experimented with drugs and was into other bad habits. I was blown away! She told me how she had been lying to her parents because they didn’t want her around him.I tried to convince her that she was ruining her future and heading for big trouble. But she didn’t believe me. Her self-respect seemed to have disappeared. I just couldn’t believe that she really thought it was acceptable to hang out with such a loser.By the time she left, I was really worried about her. It had been so discouraging, and I had come close to telling her several times during the weekend that maybe we had just grown too far apart to continue our friendship—but I didn’t. I put the power of friendship to the ultimate(最终的)test. We’d been friends for far too long. I had to hope that she valued me enough to know that I was trying to save her from hurting herself. I wanted to believe that our friendship could conquer (克服)anything.A few days later, she called to say that she had thought long and hard about our conversation,and then she told me that she had broken up with her boyfriend.I just listened on the other end of the phone with tears of joy running down my face. It was one of the truly rewarding moments in my life.Never had I been so proud of a friend.小题1:From the beginning of the text,we can learn that the author
.A.lost touch with the girl several years ago.B.used to spend weekends with the girl.C.moved to the same town as the girl.D.kept in touch with the girl.小题2:It can be inferred that the girl
.A.knew she was in danger.B.took the author seriously.C.lost hope of a bright future.D.used to quarrel with her parents.小题3:What’s the author’s purpose in telling the story?A.To show the power of friendship.B.To describe the troubles of friendship.C.To tell the necessity of trusting friends.D.To tell the importance of keeping up with friends. - 跟谁学
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:
Recently, one of my best friends, whom I’d shared just about everything with since the first day of kindergarten, spent the weekend with me. Since I moved to a new town several years ago, we’d both always looked forward to the few times a year when we could see each other.Over the weekend, we spent hours and hours, staying up late into the night, talking about the people she was hanging around with. She started telling me stories about her new boyfriend, about how she experimented with drugs and was into other bad habits. I was blown away! She told me how she had been lying to her parents because they didn’t want her around him.I tried to convince her that she was ruining her future and heading for big trouble. But she didn’t believe me. Her self-respect seemed to have disappeared. I just couldn’t believe that she really thought it was acceptable to hang out with such a loser.By the time she left, I was really worried about her. It had been so discouraging, and I had come close to telling her several times during the weekend that maybe we had just grown too far apart to continue our friendship—but I didn’t. I put the power of friendship to the ultimate(最终的)test. We’d been friends for far too long. I had to hope that she valued me enough to know that I was trying to save her from hurting herself. I wanted to believe that our friendship could conquer (克服)anything.A few days later, she called to say that she had thought long and hard about our conversation,and then she told me that she had broken up with her boyfriend.I just listened on the other end of the phone with tears of joy running down my face. It was one of the truly rewarding moments in my life.Never had I been so proud of a friend.小题1:From the beginning of the text,we can learn that the author
.A.lost touch with the girl several years ago.B.used to spend weekends with the girl.C.moved to the same town as the girl.D.kept in touch with the girl.小题2:It can be inferred that the girl
.A.knew she was in danger.B.took the author seriously.C.lost hope of a bright future.D.used to quarrel with her parents.小题3:What’s the author’s purpose in telling the story?A.To show the power of friendship.B.To describe the troubles of friendship.C.To tell the necessity of trusting friends.D.To tell the importance of keeping up with friends.
Recently, one of my best friends, whom I’d shared just about everything with since the first day of kindergarten, spent the weekend with me. Since I moved to a new town several years ago, we’d both always looked forward to the few times a year when we could see each other.Over the weekend, we spent hours and hours, staying up late into the night, talking about the people she was hanging around with. She started telling me stories about her new boyfriend, about how she experimented with drugs and was into other bad habits. I was blown away! She told me how she had been lying to her parents because they didn’t want her around him.I tried to convince her that she was ruining her future and heading for big trouble. But she didn’t believe me. Her self-respect seemed to have disappeared. I just couldn’t believe that she really thought it was acceptable to hang out with such a loser.By the time she left, I was really worried about her. It had been so discouraging, and I had come close to telling her several times during the weekend that maybe we had just grown too far apart to continue our friendship—but I didn’t. I put the power of friendship to the ultimate(最终的)test. We’d been friends for far too long. I had to hope that she valued me enough to know that I was trying to save her from hurting herself. I wanted to believe that our friendship could conquer (克服)anything.A few days later, she called to say that she had thought long and hard about our conversation,and then she told me that she had broken up with her boyfriend.I just listened on the other end of the phone with tears of joy running down my face. It was one of the truly rewarding moments in my life.Never had I been so proud of a friend.小题1:From the beginning of the text,we can learn that the author
.A.knew she was in danger.B.took the author seriously.C.lost hope of a bright future.D.used to quarrel with her parents.小题3:What’s the author’s purpose in telling the story?A.To show the power of friendship.B.To describe the troubles of friendship.C.To tell the necessity of trusting friends.D.To tell the importance of keeping up with friends.科目:难易度:最佳答案
小题1:D小题2:B小题3:A
试题分析:本文讲述了我的一个朋友和男朋友一起学坏了,后来在我的影响之下与男朋友分手,又回到了正常的成长道路上,说明了友谊的力量是多么的巨大.小题1:D 推理题。根据第一段1,2行Recently, one of my best friends, whom I’d shared just about everything with since the first day of kindergarten, spent the weekend with me.说明我们一直都保持着联系,故D项正确。小题2:B 推断题。根据文章倒数4,5行she called to say that she had thought long and hard about our conversation,and then she told me that she had broken up with her boyfriend.说明她很在乎我,听进了我的建议,与那个男孩分手了,故B正确。小题3:A 主旨大意题。根据文章最后一段Never had I been so proud of a friend.说明本文是关于友谊的话题,通过这个朋友的故事告诉我们有时候友谊的力量是巨大的,故A正确。点评:本文内容简洁,主题在文章最后突出。本文主旨鲜明,很容易在文中找到答案。做题时要注意文章的首段和每一段的首句或尾句,因为它们往往就是文章的主题句。阅读中要注意要点之间的关系。然后带着问题,再读全文,找出答题所需要的依据,完成阅读任务。

知识点:&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心Recently, one of my best friends, whom I’d shared just about everything with since the first day of kindergarten, spent the weekend with me. Since I moved to a new town several years ago, we’d both always looked forward to the few times a year when we could see each other.Over the weekend, we spent hours and hours, staying up late into the night, talking about the people she was hanging around with. She started telling me stories about her new boyfriend, about how she experimented with drugs and was into other bad habits. I was blown away! She told me how she had been lying to her parents because they didn’t want her around him.I tried to convince her that she was ruining her future and heading for big trouble. But she didn’t believe me. Her self-respect seemed to have disappeared. I just couldn’t believe that she really thought it was acceptable to hang out with such a loser.By the time she left, I was really worried about her. It had been so discouraging, and I had come close to telling her several times during the weekend that maybe we had just grown too far apart to continue our friendship—but I didn’t. I put the power of friendship to the ultimate(最终的)test. We’d been friends for far too long. I had to hope that she valued me enough to know that I was trying to save her from hurting herself. I wanted to believe that our friendship could conquer (克服)anything.A few days later, she called to say that she had thought long and hard about our conversation,and then she told me that she had broken up with her boyfriend.I just listened on the other end of the phone with tears of joy running down my face. It was one of the truly rewarding moments in my life.Never had I been so proud of a friend.【小题1】From the beginning of the text,we can learn that the author.A.lost touch with the girl several years ago.B.used to spend weekends with the girl.C.moved to the same town as the girl.D.kept in touch with the girl.【小题2】It can be inferred that the girl .A.knew she was in danger.B.took the author seriously.C.lost hope of a bright future.D.used to quarrel with her parents.【小题3】What’s the author’s purpose in telling the story?A.To show the power of friendship.B.To describe the troubles of friendship.C.To tell the necessity of trusting friends.D.To tell the importance of keeping up with friends. - 跟谁学
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:Recently, one of my best friends, whom I’d shared just about everything with since the first day of kindergarten, spent the weekend with me. Since I moved to a new town several years ago, we’d both always looked forward to the few times a year when we could see each other.Over the weekend, we spent hours and hours, staying up late into the night, talking about the people she was hanging around with. She started telling me stories about her new boyfriend, about how she experimented with drugs and was into other bad habits. I was blown away! She told me how she had been lying to her parents because they didn’t want her around him.I tried to convince her that she was ruining her future and heading for big trouble. But she didn’t believe me. Her self-respect seemed to have disappeared. I just couldn’t believe that she really thought it was acceptable to hang out with such a loser.By the time she left, I was really worried about her. It had been so discouraging, and I had come close to telling her several times during the weekend that maybe we had just grown too far apart to continue our friendship—but I didn’t. I put the power of friendship to the ultimate(最终的)test. We’d been friends for far too long. I had to hope that she valued me enough to know that I was trying to save her from hurting herself. I wanted to believe that our friendship could conquer (克服)anything.A few days later, she called to say that she had thought long and hard about our conversation,and then she told me that she had broken up with her boyfriend.I just listened on the other end of the phone with tears of joy running down my face. It was one of the truly rewarding moments in my life.Never had I been so proud of a friend.【小题1】From the beginning of the text,we can learn that the author.A.lost touch with the girl several years ago.B.used to spend weekends with the girl.C.moved to the same town as the girl.D.kept in touch with the girl.【小题2】It can be inferred that the girl .A.knew she was in danger.B.took the author seriously.C.lost hope of a bright future.D.used to quarrel with her parents.【小题3】What’s the author’s purpose in telling the story?A.To show the power of friendship.B.To describe the troubles of friendship.C.To tell the necessity of trusting friends.D.To tell the importance of keeping up with friends.Recently, one of my best friends, whom I’d shared just about everything with since the first day of kindergarten, spent the weekend with me. Since I moved to a new town several years ago, we’d both always looked forward to the few times a year when we could see each other.Over the weekend, we spent hours and hours, staying up late into the night, talking about the people she was hanging around with. She started telling me stories about her new boyfriend, about how she experimented with drugs and was into other bad habits. I was blown away! She told me how she had been lying to her parents because they didn’t want her around him.I tried to convince her that she was ruining her future and heading for big trouble. But she didn’t believe me. Her self-respect seemed to have disappeared. I just couldn’t believe that she really thought it was acceptable to hang out with such a loser.By the time she left, I was really worried about her. It had been so discouraging, and I had come close to telling her several times during the weekend that maybe we had just grown too far apart to continue our friendship—but I didn’t. I put the power of friendship to the ultimate(最终的)test. We’d been friends for far too long. I had to hope that she valued me enough to know that I was trying to save her from hurting herself. I wanted to believe that our friendship could conquer (克服)anything.A few days later, she called to say that she had thought long and hard about our conversation,and then she told me that she had broken up with her boyfriend.I just listened on the other end of the phone with tears of joy running down my face. It was one of the truly rewarding moments in my life.Never had I been so proud of a friend.【小题1】From the beginning of the text,we can learn that the author&&&&&.A.lost touch with the girl several years ago.B.used to spend weekends with the girl.C.moved to the same town as the girl.D.kept in touch with the girl.【小题2】It can be inferred that the girl &&&&&&.A.knew she was in danger.B.took the author seriously.C.lost hope of a bright future.D.used to quarrel with her parents.【小题3】What’s the author’s purpose in telling the story?A.To show the power of friendship.B.To describe the troubles of friendship.C.To tell the necessity of trusting friends.D.To tell the importance of keeping up with friends.科目:难易度:最佳答案【小题1】D【小题2】B【小题3】A解析试题分析:本文讲述了我的一个朋友和男朋友一起学坏了,后来在我的影响之下与男朋友分手,又回到了正常的成长道路上,说明了友谊的力量是多么的巨大.【小题1】D 推理题。根据第一段1,2行Recently, one of my best friends, whom I’d shared just about everything with since the first day of kindergarten, spent the weekend with me.说明我们一直都保持着联系,故D项正确。【小题2】B 推断题。根据文章倒数4,5行she called to say that she had thought long and hard about our conversation,and then she told me that she had broken up with her boyfriend.说明她很在乎我,听进了我的建议,与那个男孩分手了,故B正确。【小题3】A 主旨大意题。根据文章最后一段Never had I been so proud of a friend.说明本文是关于友谊的话题,通过这个朋友的故事告诉我们有时候友谊的力量是巨大的,故A正确。考点:考查人生百态类短文点评:本文内容简洁,主题在文章最后突出。本文主旨鲜明,很容易在文中找到答案。做题时要注意文章的首段和每一段的首句或尾句,因为它们往往就是文章的主题句。阅读中要注意要点之间的关系。然后带着问题,再读全文,找出答题所需要的依据,完成阅读任务。知识点:&&&&&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心

我要回帖

更多关于 million years ago 的文章

随机推荐