() you () in that ocean fiveseveral years agoo. 怎么填

I can hardly imagine across the Atlantic Ocean in five years. A. Peter sail B. Peter to sell C. Peter sailing D. Peter to have sailed 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
& 题目详情
I can hardly imagine_____across the Atlantic Ocean in five years. A. Peter sail    B. Peter to sell  C. Peter sailing  D. Peter to have sailed &
科目:高中英语
来源:训练必修五英语外研版 外研版
Dear Mary,
I have received your e-mail just now.Don’t worry about me.
1.________
I’m getting on well with my research works in the lab.But
2.________
to my surprise you say you will give up learn English.
3.________
The reason is because you have not done well in it recently.
4.________
And you lost interest.I’m afraid I can’t agree with you.
5.________
I know it is not easy to learn English, and English is
6.________
widely used in the world today and it will be important
7.________
tool in their future work.Besides, it is becoming more
8.________
and more important in our daily life.If you study hard, and
9.________
you will succeed.Do remember that where is a will there is
10.________
a way.I’m looking forward to hearing good news from you.
下面短文中有8处语言错误。请在有错误的地方增加、删除或修改某个单词。 增加:在缺词处加一个漏字符号(∧),并在下面加上该加的词。 删除:把多余的词用斜线(\)划掉。 修改:在错的词下划一横线,并在该词下面写上修改后的词。 注意:1. 每处错误及其修改均仅限一词; &&&&& &&& &&2. 只允许修改8处,多者(从第9处起)不计分。
例如: It was very nice to get your invitation to spend ∧ weekend with you. Luckily &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&the I was completely free then, so I’ll to say “yes”. I’ll arrive in Bristol at around 8 p.m. am
in Friday evening. on
Alice, &&&& I have just got a good news to tell you. I win a national prize for painting in last week. My father was very happy that he suggested I go to England for a holiday. I’d like to staying there for &half a month, visiting place of interest and practicing my English as well. We’ve been writing to &each other for nearly a year now. I have often dreamed talking face to face with you. I hope &you’ll be on holiday yourself by that time and I can hard wait to see you! Yours, Lily
来源:2010年广东省广州市白云中学高一上学期第二次月考英语卷
题型:填空题
下面短文中有8处语言错误。请在有错误的地方增加、删除或修改某个单词。增加:在缺词处加一个漏字符号(∧),并在下面加上该加的词。删除:把多余的词用斜线(\)划掉。修改:在错的词下划一横线,并在该词下面写上修改后的词。注意:1. 每处错误及其修改均仅限一词;2. 只允许修改8处,多者(从第9处起)不计分。例如:It was very nice to get your invitation to spend ∧ weekend with you. Luckily theI was completely free then, so I’ll to say “yes”. I’ll arrive in Bristol at around 8 p.m.am in Friday evening.on&Alice, I have just got a good news to tell you. I win a national prize for painting in last week. Myfather was very happy that he suggested I go to England for a holiday. I’d like to staying there forhalf a month, visiting place of interest and practicing my English as well. We’ve been writing toeach other for nearly a year now. I have often dreamed talking face to face with you. I hopeyou’ll be on holiday yourself by that time and I can hard wait to see you!Yours,Lily
来源:学年山西重点中学大同第一中学高一第一学期期中英语试卷(解析版)
题型:短文改错
从下面每句划线部分中选出错误的那个部分,并加以改正。1.My teacher advised me that I solvethe problem by the way.&&&&&&& 2.Both of her sons joined in the armytwo years ago.3.I can hard wait to go on mytrip to France. 4.I have been a friend of Mr White forlong time.5.No one else can stop you tomaking progress in your studies.&
来源:2010年广东省广州市高一上学期第二次月考英语卷
题型:短文改错
下面短文中有8处语言错误。请在有错误的地方增加、删除或修改某个单词。增加:在缺词处加一个漏字符号(∧),并在下面加上该加的词。删除:把多余的词用斜线(\)划掉。修改:在错的词下划一横线,并在该词下面写上修改后的词。注意:1. 每处错误及其修改均仅限一词;&&&&&&&& &&2. 只允许修改8处,多者(从第9处起)不计分。
例如: It was very nice to get your invitation to spend ∧ weekend with you. Luckily &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& the I was completely free then, so I’ll to say “yes”. I’ll arrive in Bristol at around 8 p.m. am
in Friday evening. on
&Alice,&&&&&I have just got a good news to tell you. I win a national prize for painting inlast week. My&father wasvery happy that he suggested I go to England for a holiday. I’d like to stayingthere for&&halfa month, visiting place of interest and practicing my English as well. We’vebeen writing to&&eachother for nearly a year now. I have often dreamed talking face to face withyou. I hope&&you’llbe on holiday yourself by that time and I can hard wait to see you!&Yours,Lily&
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号& “Surfing: It’s Not Ju...”习题详情
255位同学学习过此题,做题成功率83.9%
Surfing: It’s Not Just for Boys Any MoreIf you asked high school girls to name their favorite sports, most would probably say basketball or volleyball. I am one of the few girls who would&& 21&: surfing(冲浪运动). But isn’t that a boy thing? Some people&&&& 22   .  Most certainly not.I started surfing about five years ago and&& 23 &in love with the sport on the very first day. Riding the first&& 24&&was the best feeling I had ever experienced. When I try to&& 25&&surfing with other things, I find it very difficult because, in my&& 2—&&&&26&&, there’s nothing like it. It involves(牵涉到) body and& 27&. There’s sand between my toes and cool, salt &&28&all around us. The feeling I get when I’m surfing&& 29&&that water, becoming one with the &&30&, is like I’m weightless.The one thing I can&& 31&&from surfing and not any other sport is endless challenge. You can never be the “best surfer” because the ocean& 32&an too many kinds of waves that nobody can ever master. The variations of surfing styles are wonderful. Some surfers
others are very aggressive(活跃有力的) and&& 33 . All of these things attract me to surfing and make it&& 34&&from any other sport.I’ve &&&35&&to tell every girl I know to do something that people don’t think girls can do. It’s part of being human to advance to new&& 36&, so shouldn’t it be expected that girls should step up and start&& 37 &&&&the limits of things boys and men used to dominate(主宰)?There’re women &&38&&side by side with the President of our country, so why not side by side with the boys &&39&the football team or out in the water surfing? Give girls a chance to&& 40&, and they will.【小题1】A.tell B.answer    C.give  D.realize【小题2】A.wonderB.understand C.reply  D.believe【小题3】A.stayedB.came C.droppedD.fell【小题4】A.waveB.stormC.sail D.boat【小题5】A.bringB.connectC.compareD.tie【小题6】A.workB.studyC.holidayD.life【小题7】A.mindB.effortC.healthD.time【小题8】A.beachB.oceanC.waterD.coast【小题9】A.through B.acrossC.over D.above【小题10】A.skyB.worldC.earthD.ocean【小题11】A.takeB.get C.make D.keep【小题12】A.catchesB.includesC.offersD.collects【小题13】A.sharpB.greatC.hardD.calm【小题14】A.knownB.rightC.farD.different【小题15】A.chosen B.triedC.managedD.promised【小题16】A.levels B.pointsC.steps D.parts【小题17】A.reachingB.acceptingC.pushingD.setting【小题18】A.sittingB.walking C.fightingD.working【小题19】A.of B.fromC.onD.with【小题20】A.thinkB.succeed C.performD.feelB&
本题难度:一般
题型:解答题&|&来源:2013-江苏姜堰溱潼中学高一英语月考检测卷
分析与解答
习题“Surfing: It’s Not Just for Boys Any MoreIf you asked high school girls to name their favorite sports, mos...”的分析与解答如下所示:
本文讲述了作者最喜欢的运动---冲浪。人们认为这项运动是男孩子做的。而她却觉得女孩子也应该像男孩一样有做任何事的机会。【小题1】考查动词辨析及上下文的呼应。此处用 answer于上一句的ask相对应,我是回答冲浪的几个女孩之一。故答案选B。【小题2】考查动词辨析及上下文的呼应。 由上文讲很少女孩会喜欢冲浪,所以她最喜爱的是冲浪人们会感到好奇。A. wonder惊奇;B. understand理解;C. reply回答;D. believe相信。故选 A。【小题3】考查固定搭配及上下文的呼应。此处是固定短语fall in love with…喜欢/爱上……,故选D。【小题4】考查名词辨析及上下文的呼应。A. wave波浪;B. storm 暴风雨;C. sail航行;&&D. boat船。这里说的是第一次做冲浪运动,故选 A。【小题5】考查动词辨析及上下文的呼应。固定短语 compare sth. with sth. ……和……比较,文中拿冲浪和其他事情作比较,故选C。【小题6】考查名词辨析及上下文的呼应。In one’s life 在某人的生活中,故选D。【小题7】考查名词辨析及上下文的呼应。body and mind指冲浪牵涉到身体和心理的感受,其他选项effort努力; health健康;time时间;均不合逻辑,故选A。【小题8】考查动词辨析及上下文的呼应。因为是在冲浪,所以周围应该是水,故选C。【小题9】考查介词辨析及上下文的呼应。联系上下文,此句应该意为我在海水里冲浪,成为大海的一部分,这种感觉就像失重一样。因为冲浪运动是在海面上做的,所以用across,表示从表面穿过。Through从中间穿过; over&&从上方越过; above在上方;均不符合题意,故选 B。【小题10】考查名词辨析及上下文的呼应。因为冲浪是在海里做的,所以肯定成为大海的一部分,故选D. ocean(海洋)。【小题11】考查动词辨析及上下文的呼应。A. take带走;B. get得到;C. make制作; D. keep保持。 文中意为我能从冲浪中得到的就是无止境的挑战。故选B。【小题12】考查动词辨析及上下文的呼应。句意:你永远成不了最好的冲浪运动员,因为大海提供太多种没人能控制的海浪。A. catches接住;B. includes包括;C. offers提供;D. collects收集。故选C。【小题13】考查形容词辨析及上下文的呼应。有上下文可知,一些冲浪者在海上自由飘荡,而另一些则是比较活跃剧烈的运动。故选A.【小题14】考查形容词辨析及上下文的呼应。make it different from any other sport 使得冲浪与其他运动不同。故选D。【小题15】考查动词辨析及上下文的呼应。Try to do sth. 尽力做某事,本句意为我尽量告诉我认识的每个女孩,去做人们认为女孩做不了的事情。由上下文可知tried为正确选项。&&&【小题16】考查名词辨析及上下文的呼应。句意:使人类发展到新水平。A. levels水平; B. points点;C. steps台阶,步;D. parts部分。故选A。【小题17】考查非谓语动词及上下文的呼应。根据上下文可知,作者对男性主宰的世界发出挑战。A. reaching到达;B. accepting接受;C. pushing推,促进;D. setting设置。故选C。【小题18】考查非谓语动词及上下文的呼应。working side by side指并肩工作,故选D。【小题19】考查介词的用法及上下文的呼应。“在……队”用介词on,故选C。【小题20】考查动词辨析及上下文的呼应。最后作者呼吁,给女孩一个成功的机会,她们会成功的。A. think想;B. succeed成功;C. perform执行,表演;D. feel感觉。故选B。
找到答案了,赞一个
如发现试题中存在任何错误,请及时纠错告诉我们,谢谢你的支持!
Surfing: It’s Not Just for Boys Any MoreIf you asked high school girls to name their favorite sports...
错误类型:
习题内容残缺不全
习题有文字标点错误
习题内容结构混乱
习题对应知识点不正确
分析解答残缺不全
分析解答有文字标点错误
分析解答结构混乱
习题类型错误
错误详情:
我的名号(最多30个字):
看完解答,记得给个难度评级哦!
“Surfing: It’s Not Ju...”的最新评论
欢迎来到乐乐题库,查看习题“Surfing: It’s Not Just for Boys Any MoreIf you asked high school girls to name their favorite sports, most would probably say basketball or volleyball. I am one of the few girls who would 21: surfing(冲浪运动). But isn’t that a boy thing? Some people____ 22   .  Most certainly not.I started surfing about five years ago and 23 in love with the sport on the very first day. Riding the first 24was the best feeling I had ever experienced. When I try to 25surfing with other things, I find it very difficult because, in my 2—____26, there’s nothing like it. It involves(牵涉到) body and 27. There’s sand between my toes and cool, salt 28all around us. The feeling I get when I’m surfing 29that water, becoming one with the 30, is like I’m weightless.The one thing I can 31from surfing and not any other sport is endless challenge. You can never be the “best surfer” because the ocean 32an too many kinds of waves that nobody can ever master. The variations of surfing styles are wonderful. Some surfers
others are very aggressive(活跃有力的) and 33 . All of these things attract me to surfing and make it 34from any other sport.I’ve 35to tell every girl I know to do something that people don’t think girls can do. It’s part of being human to advance to new 36, so shouldn’t it be expected that girls should step up and start 37 ____the limits of things boys and men used to dominate(主宰)?There’re women 38side by side with the President of our country, so why not side by side with the boys 39the football team or out in the water surfing? Give girls a chance to 40, and they will.【小题1】A.tell B.answer    C.give  D.realize【小题2】A.wonderB.understand C.reply  D.believe【小题3】A.stayedB.came C.droppedD.fell【小题4】A.waveB.stormC.sail D.boat【小题5】A.bringB.connectC.compareD.tie【小题6】A.workB.studyC.holidayD.life【小题7】A.mindB.effortC.healthD.time【小题8】A.beachB.oceanC.waterD.coast【小题9】A.through B.acrossC.over D.above【小题10】A.skyB.worldC.earthD.ocean【小题11】A.takeB.get C.make D.keep【小题12】A.catchesB.includesC.offersD.collects【小题13】A.sharpB.greatC.hardD.calm【小题14】A.knownB.rightC.farD.different【小题15】A.chosen B.triedC.managedD.promised【小题16】A.levels B.pointsC.steps D.parts【小题17】A.reachingB.acceptingC.pushingD.setting【小题18】A.sittingB.walking C.fightingD.working【小题19】A.of B.fromC.onD.with【小题20】A.thinkB.succeed C.performD.feel”的答案、考点梳理,并查找与习题“Surfing: It’s Not Just for Boys Any MoreIf you asked high school girls to name their favorite sports, most would probably say basketball or volleyball. I am one of the few girls who would 21: surfing(冲浪运动). But isn’t that a boy thing? Some people____ 22   .  Most certainly not.I started surfing about five years ago and 23 in love with the sport on the very first day. Riding the first 24was the best feeling I had ever experienced. When I try to 25surfing with other things, I find it very difficult because, in my 2—____26, there’s nothing like it. It involves(牵涉到) body and 27. There’s sand between my toes and cool, salt 28all around us. The feeling I get when I’m surfing 29that water, becoming one with the 30, is like I’m weightless.The one thing I can 31from surfing and not any other sport is endless challenge. You can never be the “best surfer” because the ocean 32an too many kinds of waves that nobody can ever master. The variations of surfing styles are wonderful. Some surfers
others are very aggressive(活跃有力的) and 33 . All of these things attract me to surfing and make it 34from any other sport.I’ve 35to tell every girl I know to do something that people don’t think girls can do. It’s part of being human to advance to new 36, so shouldn’t it be expected that girls should step up and start 37 ____the limits of things boys and men used to dominate(主宰)?There’re women 38side by side with the President of our country, so why not side by side with the boys 39the football team or out in the water surfing? Give girls a chance to 40, and they will.【小题1】A.tell B.answer    C.give  D.realize【小题2】A.wonderB.understand C.reply  D.believe【小题3】A.stayedB.came C.droppedD.fell【小题4】A.waveB.stormC.sail D.boat【小题5】A.bringB.connectC.compareD.tie【小题6】A.workB.studyC.holidayD.life【小题7】A.mindB.effortC.healthD.time【小题8】A.beachB.oceanC.waterD.coast【小题9】A.through B.acrossC.over D.above【小题10】A.skyB.worldC.earthD.ocean【小题11】A.takeB.get C.make D.keep【小题12】A.catchesB.includesC.offersD.collects【小题13】A.sharpB.greatC.hardD.calm【小题14】A.knownB.rightC.farD.different【小题15】A.chosen B.triedC.managedD.promised【小题16】A.levels B.pointsC.steps D.parts【小题17】A.reachingB.acceptingC.pushingD.setting【小题18】A.sittingB.walking C.fightingD.working【小题19】A.of B.fromC.onD.with【小题20】A.thinkB.succeed C.performD.feel”相似的习题。& “If you asked high sc...”习题详情
0位同学学习过此题,做题成功率0%
If you asked high school girls to name their favorite sports, most would probably say basketball or volleyball. I happen to be one of the few girls who would&1_: surfing (冲浪运动). But isn’t that a boy thing? Some people &2_. Most certainly not.&&& I started surfing about five years ago and &3_in love with the sport on the very first day. Riding that first &4_ was the best feeling I had ever experienced.&&& When I try to &5_ surfing with other things, I find it very difficult because, in my &6_, there’s nothing like it. It involves (牵涉到) body, &7_, and soul. There’s sand between my toes and cool, salt water all &8_ us. The feeling I get when I’m surfing across that &9_, becoming one with the &10_, is like I’m weightless.&&& The one thing I can &11from surfing and not any other sport is endless challenge(挑战). You can never be the “best suffer” because the ocean &12 &an uncountable variety of waves that nobody can ever master. The variations of surfing styles are wonderful. Some suffers
others are very aggressive(活跃有力的) and &13 &. All of these things attract me to surfing and make it &14 &from any other sport.&&& I’ve &15 &to tell every girl I know to do something that people don’t think girls can do. It’s part of being human to advance to new &16 &, so shouldn’t it be expected that girls should step up and start &17 &the limits(极限) of things boys and men used to dominate(主宰)? && There’re women &18 &side by side with the President of our country, so why not side by side with the boys &19 &the football team or out in the water surfing? Give girls a chance to &20 &, and they will.1.A. tell&&&&&&& B. answer&&&&&&&&&& &C. give&&&&&& &&&&D. realize&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 2.A. wonder&&& &B. understand&&&&&&& &C. reply&&&&&&& &&D. believe&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 3.A. stayed&&& &&B. came&&&&&& &&&&&&C. dropped&&& &&&&D. fell&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&4.A. wave&&&&& &B. storm&&&&&& &&&&&&C. sail&&&&&&&& &&&D. boat&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 5.A. bring&&& &&&B. connect&&& &&&&&&&C. compare&&& &&&&D. tie&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&6.A. work&&&& &&B study&&&&&& &&&&&&&C. holiday&&&& &&&D. life&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 7.A. mind&&&& &&B. effort&&&&&&& &&&&&C. health&&&&&& &&&D. time&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&8.A. along&& &&&&B. above&&&& &&&&&&&&C. around&&&&& &&D. by&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 9.A. beach&&&& &B. water&&&&&&& &&&&&C. board&&&&&& &&&D. lake&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&10.A. sky&&&&& &&B. world&&&&&&&& &&&C. earth&&&&&& &&&&D. ocean&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 11.A. take&&&&&& B. get&&&&&&&&&&& &&&C. make&&&&&&& &&D. keep&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&12.A. catches&&&& B. includes&&&&&&& &&C. offers&&&&& &&&&D. collects&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 13.A. sharp&&&&&& B. great&&&&&&&&&&& &C. hard&&&&&&&& &&D. calm&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&14.A. known&&&&& B. right&&&&&&&&&& &&C. far&&&&&&&&& &&D. different&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 15.A. chosen&&&&& B. tried&&&&&&&&&&& &C. learned&&&&&& &D. promised&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&16.A. levels&&&&&& B. points&&&&&&&&& &&C. steps&&&&&&& &&D. parts&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 17.A. reaching&&&& B. accepting&&&&&&& &C. pushing&&&&& &&D. setting&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&18.A. sitting&&&&& B. walking&&&&&&&&& &C. fighting&&&&& &&D. working&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 19.A. of&&&&&& &&B. from&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. on&&&&&&&&& &&D. with&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&20.A. think&&& &&&B. succeed&&&&&&&&& &C. perform&&&&& &&D. feel&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&
本题难度:一般
题型:解答题&|&来源:网络
分析与解答
习题“If you asked high school girls to name their favorite sports, most would probably say basketball or volle...”的分析与解答如下所示:
1.B2.A3.D4.A5.C&&&&& 6.D7.A8.C9.B10.D&&&& 11.B12.C13.A14.D15.B16.A17.C18.D19.C20.B &
找到答案了,赞一个
如发现试题中存在任何错误,请及时纠错告诉我们,谢谢你的支持!
If you asked high school girls to name their favorite sports, most would probably say basketball or ...
错误类型:
习题内容残缺不全
习题有文字标点错误
习题内容结构混乱
习题对应知识点不正确
分析解答残缺不全
分析解答有文字标点错误
分析解答结构混乱
习题类型错误
错误详情:
我的名号(最多30个字):
看完解答,记得给个难度评级哦!
“If you asked high sc...”的最新评论
欢迎来到乐乐题库,查看习题“If you asked high school girls to name their favorite sports, most would probably say basketball or volleyball. I happen to be one of the few girls who would____1_: surfing (冲浪运动). But isn’t that a boy thing? Some people____2_. Most certainly not. I started surfing about five years ago and____3_in love with the sport on the very first day. Riding that first____4_ was the best feeling I had ever experienced. When I try to____5_ surfing with other things, I find it very difficult because, in my____6_, there’s nothing like it. It involves (牵涉到) body,____7_, and soul. There’s sand between my toes and cool, salt water all____8_ us. The feeling I get when I’m surfing across that____9_, becoming one with the____10_, is like I’m weightless. The one thing I can____11from surfing and not any other sport is endless challenge(挑战). You can never be the “best suffer” because the ocean____12____an uncountable variety of waves that nobody can ever master. The variations of surfing styles are wonderful. Some suffers
others are very aggressive(活跃有力的) and____13____. All of these things attract me to surfing and make it____14____from any other sport. I’ve____15____to tell every girl I know to do something that people don’t think girls can do. It’s part of being human to advance to new____16____, so shouldn’t it be expected that girls should step up and start____17____the limits(极限) of things boys and men used to dominate(主宰)?
There’re women____18____side by side with the President of our country, so why not side by side with the boys____19____the football team or out in the water surfing? Give girls a chance to____20____, and they will.1.A. tell B. answer C. give D. realize 2.A. wonder B. understand C. reply D. believe 3.A. stayed B. came C. dropped D. fell 4.A. wave B. storm C. sail D. boat 5.A. bring B. connect C. compare D. tie 6.A. work B study C. holiday D. life 7.A. mind B. effort C. health D. time 8.A. along B. above C. around D. by 9.A. beach B. water C. board D. lake 10.A. sky B. world C. earth D. ocean 11.A. take B. get C. make D. keep 12.A. catches B. includes C. offers D. collects 13.A. sharp B. great C. hard D. calm 14.A. known B. right C. far D. different 15.A. chosen B. tried C. learned D. promised 16.A. levels B. points C. steps D. parts 17.A. reaching B. accepting C. pushing D. setting 18.A. sitting B. walking C. fighting D. working 19.A. of B. from C. on D. with 20.A. think B. succeed C. perform D. feel ”的答案、考点梳理,并查找与习题“If you asked high school girls to name their favorite sports, most would probably say basketball or volleyball. I happen to be one of the few girls who would____1_: surfing (冲浪运动). But isn’t that a boy thing? Some people____2_. Most certainly not. I started surfing about five years ago and____3_in love with the sport on the very first day. Riding that first____4_ was the best feeling I had ever experienced. When I try to____5_ surfing with other things, I find it very difficult because, in my____6_, there’s nothing like it. It involves (牵涉到) body,____7_, and soul. There’s sand between my toes and cool, salt water all____8_ us. The feeling I get when I’m surfing across that____9_, becoming one with the____10_, is like I’m weightless. The one thing I can____11from surfing and not any other sport is endless challenge(挑战). You can never be the “best suffer” because the ocean____12____an uncountable variety of waves that nobody can ever master. The variations of surfing styles are wonderful. Some suffers
others are very aggressive(活跃有力的) and____13____. All of these things attract me to surfing and make it____14____from any other sport. I’ve____15____to tell every girl I know to do something that people don’t think girls can do. It’s part of being human to advance to new____16____, so shouldn’t it be expected that girls should step up and start____17____the limits(极限) of things boys and men used to dominate(主宰)?
There’re women____18____side by side with the President of our country, so why not side by side with the boys____19____the football team or out in the water surfing? Give girls a chance to____20____, and they will.1.A. tell B. answer C. give D. realize 2.A. wonder B. understand C. reply D. believe 3.A. stayed B. came C. dropped D. fell 4.A. wave B. storm C. sail D. boat 5.A. bring B. connect C. compare D. tie 6.A. work B study C. holiday D. life 7.A. mind B. effort C. health D. time 8.A. along B. above C. around D. by 9.A. beach B. water C. board D. lake 10.A. sky B. world C. earth D. ocean 11.A. take B. get C. make D. keep 12.A. catches B. includes C. offers D. collects 13.A. sharp B. great C. hard D. calm 14.A. known B. right C. far D. different 15.A. chosen B. tried C. learned D. promised 16.A. levels B. points C. steps D. parts 17.A. reaching B. accepting C. pushing D. setting 18.A. sitting B. walking C. fighting D. working 19.A. of B. from C. on D. with 20.A. think B. succeed C. perform D. feel ”相似的习题。

我要回帖

更多关于 million years ago 的文章

随机推荐