jiefang park 少小离家老大回翻译最近的翻译

离家出走的海词问答与网友补充:
离家出走的相关资料:
相关词典网站:他走路去离家4英里的公园,该怎么翻译_百度作业帮
他走路去离家4英里的公园,该怎么翻译
他走路去离家4英里的公园,该怎么翻译
He walks/walked to the park (which is) 4 miles away from his home.
请问:He goes to the park four miles from home on foot.对吗?
可以的,没问题
乘飞机去纽约花费了他2小时45分
It took him two hours and forty minutes to fly to New York.
took?不是应该是take吗?
“花费了”,说明是已经发生过的事情
翻译:He goes to the park four miles from home on foot. on foot基本翻译步行 网络释义on foot:步行 | 走路
He walk to the park 4 miles from home.
【俊狼猎英】团队关于电影英文简介,和故事发生地点,附带中文翻译最好是要最近的电影,2012也可以..急...谢谢啦,/要简单一点,有名称,发生在何地,人物,大概内容...
急,谢啦.._百度作业帮
关于电影英文简介,和故事发生地点,附带中文翻译最好是要最近的电影,2012也可以..急...谢谢啦,/要简单一点,有名称,发生在何地,人物,大概内容...
关于电影英文简介,和故事发生地点,附带中文翻译最好是要最近的电影,2012也可以..急...谢谢啦,/要简单一点,有名称,发生在何地,人物,大概内容...
Jackson,Curtis (John Cusack decoration) Yellowstone National Park vacation with their children to play,but found that there were fond memories of the lake has dried up,and this area has also become a restricted area.Filled with doubts of his camp near Yellowstone chance to know Charlie.Charlie told him that the biggest in human history,due to the outbreak of the impact of the sun,the Earth's own balance system has been facing a total collapse,humanity will soon face an unprecedented natural disasters.Charlie said that some countries have jointly developed and built a secret you can avoid this disaster spacecraft.Jackson thought he was crazy,they laugh it off and walked away.But the next day,a disaster occurred.A strong earthquake,a huge volcanic eruption in front of a familiar home to become a human purgatory.Other parts of the globe,a variety of natural disasters on an unprecedented scale broke out.Jackson and many,like the family embarked on the road to survive.Face of the global natural disasters,I do not know what course to follow,he suddenly remembered Charlie mentioned the Ark and maps,so decided to go to the ark to find a base chance of survival.In the search for and to the Ark-based process,Jackson has experienced a death in the face.The end they finally reached the ark base.The Ark has been fabricated,however,the number is far from meeting coming from around the world heard the news of the affected population.Who is going to those who remained have become a challenge to the whole of mankind's moral choice.The face of disaster,human beings from different countries to make the most important choice:"All are equal and have equal chances of survival!" Finally people are finally spent the ark of the global nature of the disaster,obtained to continue the reproductive and development of hope.ballpark figure
英['b?:l?pɑ:k 'f?g?]
美['b?l?pɑrk 'f?gj?r]
phr. 大约,大略估计
Can you give me a ballpark figure?
你能不能告诉我一个大概的数字?
I can only give you a ballpark figure. I'd say around $600.
我只能给你一个大概的数字。我想大约600 美元左右。
只有登录后,才能查看此项,现在是否?
1.Can you give me a ballpark figure?
你能不能告诉我一个大概的数字?
2.Can you just give me a ballpark figure?
能不能给我一个大概的数字?
3.We don't know the exact cost, but a ballpark figure would be around six million dollars.
我们不知道具体的成本,但是大概的数字可能在6百万美元左右。
4.If you give a ballpark figure or a ballpark estimate, you give a number which you think is fairly
如果你给个大概的数字或估计的数字,那么这个数字可能是你认为最接近实际的。
好文推荐:

我要回帖

更多关于 我的世界jiefang 的文章

随机推荐