七年级上英语句型转换换!谢谢了快

英语句型转换,谢谢_百度知道
1 Yes,I am2 What doing3 Who talking4 are not5 are watching on
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
they are?They are not washing dishes.Where are they listening to the CDs?Who are you talking to.What are&nbsp.My classmates are watching news on TV;your sister and you doingYes
Yes,they are.What &,doingWho ,talkingare,notare, watching ,onWhere
英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁初一英语(翻译、句型转换、首字母填空、适当形式填空、选择)能写多少就写多少。快快!谢谢各位大虾了!_百度知道
初一英语(翻译、句型转换、首字母填空、适当形式填空、选择)能写多少就写多少。快快!谢谢各位大虾了!
谢谢你帮助我庆祝我的生日、How can we make an orange lantern。2、在冬天?适当形式填空、Christmas_____important festival in the USA句型转换、What do you do for Christmas,孩子们都装扮成美猴王.2?5:1:1.选择、We eat m___on Mid-Autumn Day?(同义句)How do you ____ ____?3:1。7、is an
C、那天:1。8、为什么不和他们开个玩笑呢、你们通常为圣诞节做什么、How do Chinese c___the Spring Festival?2、The girls in green____(dress) come from Guangdong:1,吃热的食物。首字母填空?我们会举办聚会。6、is a B、你拿什么招待你们的朋友。4、在万圣节那天,我们可以玩不招待就使坏的游戏,大多数人喜欢喝热的饮料?3. A、are a D?How can we make a lantern____ ____ ____ ____、他把玩具小狗的脸涂成了白色.(对by eating rice dumplings提问)翻译、People in China celebrate Dragon Boat Festival by eating rice dumplings
提问者采纳
t you play jokes with them?3 On Halloween Day,不能太依赖网友,纯手打?5 On that day? 1 What do you usually do for Christmas?4 Why don&#39? We hold parties2 How do you treat your friends.6 Thank you for helping me celebrate my birthday7 In winter, most people prefer to have hot drinks and hot food8 He dyed the face of his robot dog white 1 mooncakes2 celebrate 1 dressed1 B 英语学习主要还是要靠自己积累, could we play the game of trick-or-treat, children played the role of Monkey King, by source of orange3 How do people in China celebrate Dragon Boat Festival, about Christmas21
提问者评价
3Q!!!!!!!!!!!!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
7?5, we can play the game of trick or treat. How do people in China celebrate Dragon Boat Festival. Why not paly a joke with them. What do you take to entertain your friends?3?
We will have a party? 1. He painted the toy dog face into white. On Halloween day.6. What do you usually do for Christmas. In winter. That day. celebrate 1. dressing 1, most of people like to have hot drinks and hot food.2. Thanks for helping me to celebrate my birthday.4. 1. Mooncakes2, children will dress up as
Monkey King.8. using with an orange3. spend Christmas21
初一英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 初中英语句型转换 的文章

随机推荐