高考英语完形填空填空求解

大学英语填空题求解_百度知道
大学英语填空题求解
(investment) (1分)填空题1, the intelligent young man made a deep ______impresstion__________on him.9.6, it seems as if you will never reachthe end of it.I’ve _____invested___________ a lot of time and effort in this plan.After their first meeting, and Idon’t want it to fail.It is considered cruel to keep animals in zoos because here they are oftencaged and living far away from their ______natural__________ surroundings.10.(nature) (1分).8.5.3. If you meet with anydifficulty in your study.4;t be _____discouraged___________ .They reached the summit of Everest after years of planning and __________countless______failures. (space)(1分)? (departure) (1分). (courage) (1分). (excellence) (1分), don&#39. (count) (1分).If something is _________endless_______. (interesting) (1分).2.Professional attitude and ______excellent__________ quality has resulted ingreatest trust and support from our customers.He just glanced at those cheap goods in the shop and did not show much ______interest__________in them.We had a wonderful meal in their _____spacious___________ dinning room.When does the next train _____depart___________ . (end) (1分).7
英[ˈ影响,感觉;mˈʃspeɪspe&#643.
n;广阔的;&#643.
宽敞的;&#601你不是自己都已经填好了吗;əpreʃ(知识)广博的
impression
英[ɪn]
美[ɪəmˈpr&#603,效果;盖印;s]
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
大学英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语填空求解 _百度作业帮
英语填空求解
英语填空求解&
2.Does Jack run as fast as Sam?faster3.Is you cousin as outgoing as you?more outgoing4.Is Paul as funny as Carol?funnier英语完形填空题,在线等求解_百度知道
英语完形填空题,在线等求解
listens B; D. agree C. In summer. She doesn’t _37_ what young people_38_ her. think B. key ring
( )40. think of
( )39. bad B. colorful
( )35. A, colorful T-shirts. mind B. But ( )34. write
( )37. She can’t _32_ the idea that old people can’t be beautiful, scarves and sunglasses. A, she loves to wear a hat. A. like
( )38. A. funny D. stand
B. listen C. A. stand D. &#47. like D. A. A. old B. but D. young C. reads D.
( )31. scarves C六.完型填空(共10小题, because she thinks they’re so_40_ . At C. mind
D. So B. only
( )36. But she looks _31_ . cool C;每小题1分. A. fun C. big
( )32. _33_ she wears rings. She _36_ nice words about her nice looks. small D. thinks C. and C. because B. A. shorts D. enjoys C, and _39_ . Because D,满分10分)
My grandma is 70 years old. A. hats B. She wears _34_ clothes _35_ she wants to be young and beautiful. difficult B. think
提问者采纳
B B A D A D C D C B
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美解决了我的问题!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
D35.A32.D39.B33.C38.C40.A36.A3431.B37
B B A D A B C D B B 采纳吧
英语完形填空的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁学习》外语》一道英语完形填空,求解!!!!!A woman was ill.She went to see the 1.The doctor was 2. He did not know her.So he asked the woman,"How old are you?"The
woman thought for a minute and3 ,"When I got married,I
twen_百度作业帮
学习》外语》一道英语完形填空,求解!!!!!A woman was ill.She went to see the 1.The doctor was 2. He did not know her.So he asked the woman,"How old are you?"The
学习》外语》一道英语完形填空,求解!!!!!A woman was ill.She went to see the 1.The doctor was 2. He did not know her.So he asked the woman,"How old are you?"The
twenty-two years old,and my husband was thirty.Now my husband is sixty.That is twice thirty.So I'm twice twenty-two.Forty-four .Right?"The doctor5
and said,"Well,Iknow.You are 6
years old now."1.A.friend
B.nurse C.doctor2.A.old B.new C.clever3.A.said B.asked C.shouted4.A.am B.was C.were5.A.smiled B.shouted C.cried6.A.forty-four B.fifty-two C.sixty急,能在9:00之前给我么
iPad air 2
cbacab,应该全对,需要翻译吗
cbabab就是这个答案了
建议安装英语软件
C;B;A;B;A;B
已经过了9点了
1.C2.B3.A4.B5.A6.B
CBABAB 大致上没什么语法点,就是逻辑
妇女病了,去看医生,音声是新来的,不认识她。所以问这个妇女“你多大了?”妇女想了下说,我结婚的时候22,我老公30,现在我老公60了,是30的2被,所以我是22的两倍,44,对吧?医生笑了笑说,哦 我知道了,你现在62了。求解初一英语 用所给单词适当形式填空_百度知道
求解初一英语 用所给单词适当形式填空
1.___(have) a seat,piease Saiiy.2.There ___(be) many trees on the hill.3.Let's珐福粹凰诔好达瞳惮困
___(clean) the room.4.Mr.Gree ___(go) to work at six every day.5.She ___(do) her homework at 7:00 in the evening.6.I take the No.10 bus ___(work).7.What time ___ you usually ___ (get) up?8.Do you want ___(know) about my shool?9.I don't like ___(get) up early.10.I ___ (usual) eat eggs for breakfast.11.He does't have much time ___ (have) lunch.12.When I get home , I always do my homework ___(one).13.At ten o'clock , I brush my ___(tooth) and then I go to bed.要为什么(做法) 我这个没学好 真心不会
提问者采纳
你好,很高兴珐福粹凰诔好达瞳惮困能够在这里回答你的问题,这道题的正确答案应该为:1 Have
祈使句,用动词原形2 are 后为复数,所以用are3 clean
let sb do sth 用动词原形4 goes
一般现在时,主语三单5 does
和4一样6 to work
take bus to do sth 后跟带to动词不定式7 do
一般疑问句,主语第二人称,所以do,后跟动词原形8 to know
want to do sth 想做某事9 getting
like doing sth 常态10 usually 副词形式11 to havehave time to do sth 有时间做某事12 first首先,副词形式13teeth复数为teeth***************************************************************^__^真心祝你学习进步,如果你对这个答案有什么疑问,请追问,另外如果你觉得我的回答对你有所帮助,请千万别忘记采纳哟!***************************************************************
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
你好,答案分别如下:
1._Have__(have) a seat,piease Saiiy.2.There _are__(be) many trees on the hill.
3.Let's
_clean__(clean) the room.
4.Mr.Gree goes___(go) to work at six every day.
5.She did___(do) her homework at 7:00 in the evening.
6.I take the No.10 bus to work___(work).
7.What time _do__ you usually _get__ (get) up?
8.Do you want to know___(know) about my shool?
9.I don't like to get___(get) up early.
10.I __usually_ (usual) eat eggs for breakfast.
11.He does't have much time _to have__ (have) lunch.
12.When I get home , I always do my homework _once__(one).
13.At ten o'clock , I brush my
teeth___(tooth) and then I go to bed.
1、Have2、is3、clean4、goes 5、does6、to work
(want to do sth)7、do get8、to know9、get10、usually11、have12、first13、teeth求采纳~
初一英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 规划求解 英语 的文章

随机推荐