这books是什么意思思 ( the books that are pink system is the

The Courier 1286 by The Courier Online
The Courier 1286
The Courier 12861.These are( my )socks.2.That new bike is (mine)3.This jacket is (your brother's)4.The purple sweater is (our teacher"s)5.Those are (my sister"s )jeans对括号内提问6.My socks are (black and white)7.His T--shirt is(pink)8.Her trousers are (bl_百度作业帮
1.These are( my )socks.2.That new bike is (mine)3.This jacket is (your brother's)4.The purple sweater is (our teacher"s)5.Those are (my sister"s )jeans对括号内提问6.My socks are (black and white)7.His T--shirt is(pink)8.Her trousers are (bl
1.These are( my )socks.2.That new bike is (mine)3.This jacket is (your brother's)4.The purple sweater is (our teacher"s)5.Those are (my sister"s )jeans对括号内提问6.My socks are (black and white)7.His T--shirt is(pink)8.Her trousers are (blue)9.My friend 's shorts are (yellow)10.My mother's pures is (pink and purple)
正确答案为:1 Whose socks are these?2 Whose new bike is that?3 Whose jacket is this?4 Whose purple sweater is it?5 Whose jeans are those?6 What color are your socks?7 What color is his T-shirt?8 What color are her trousers?9 What color are your friend's shorts?10 What color is your mother's purse?★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆
vb很反感还能不给vb你换个规范你换个

我要回帖

更多关于 big books是什么意思 的文章

随机推荐