文档格式:DOC|
浏览次数:0|
上传日期: 18:09:09|
文档星级:
该用户还上传了这些文档
高中理综高三名校萧山十中第二次月考--未分类科目
官方公共微信文档分类:
在线文档经过高度压缩,下载原文更清晰。
淘豆网网友近日为您收集整理了关于浙江省杭州市第十五中学2013年中考英语三模试题的文档,希望对您的工作和学习有所帮助。以下是文档介绍:浙江省杭州市第十五中学2013年中考英语三模试题 1浙江省杭州市第十五中学 2013 年中考英语三模试题考生须知:1.本试卷满分 120 分,考试时间 100 分钟.2.答题前,在答题纸上写姓名和准考证号。3.必须在答题纸的对应答题位置答题,写在其他地方无效。1-60 小题在答题纸上涂黑作答,答题方式详见答题纸上的说明。4.做听力题时,先将答案标在试卷上。录音内容结束后,你将有 1 分钟的时间将试卷上的答案转涂到答题纸上。5.考试结束后,试题卷和答题纸一并上交。试题卷Ⅰ听力部分(25 分)一. 听短语对话回答问题(共 5 小题,计 5 分)听下面 5 段对话,每段对话后有一个小题,从题中所给的 A、B、C 三个选项中选出最佳选项,并标在试题的相应位置,听完每段对话后,你都有 10 秒钟的时间来回答有关小题和阅读下一小题。每段对话仅读一遍。( )1 .What will Lily do tomorrow?A . Drive to work. B. Visit her uncle C. Come here.( )2.What made Tom worried?A. Bad health. (来源:淘豆网[/p-.html])B. His English. C.Too muchhomework.( ) 3. What’s the girl’s brother doing?A .Drawing B.Writing C. ding( ) 4.How does the girl want to go to school?A .On foot. B. By bike. C. By bus.( ) 5.What’s the man’s sister?A. A policewoman. B .A doctor C. A singer.二.听长对话回答问题(共 6 小题,计 12 分)听下面两段长对话。每段对话后有几个小题,从题中所给的 A、B、C、三个所选项中选出最佳选项。听每段对话前,你有时间阅读各个小题,每小题 5 秒钟;听完后,各小题给出 5秒钟的作答时间。每段对话读两遍。听小面一段对话,回答第 6 至第 8 三个小题。( ) 6.Who will go to the bookstore?A. Sue B. Eric (来源:淘豆网[/p-.html])C. Sue and Eric( ) 7. What makes Sue interested in reading?A. Prizes from her teacher B. Praise(称赞)from her friends. C.Knowledge and funin books.( ) 8 . Which is true about Eric?A. He lent a book to Sue. B. He borrowed a book from Sue. C. He wants to buysome book.2听下面一段对话,回答第 9 至第 11 三个小题。现在,你有 15 秒钟的时间阅读这三个小题。( ) 9. How many gold medals has the US women’s gymnastics team won?A. Three B. Two C. Only one( )10. When did women begin to take part in th(来源:淘豆网[/p-.html])e Olympic Games?A. In 1996 B. In 1900 C. In 2012( )11. Which is TRUE about the 2012 London Olympic Games?A.Three countries sent women players for the first time.B.Only women were allowed to take part in it.C.Women were first allowed to take part in it.三、听独白,回答问题(共 4 小题,计 8 分)听下面一段独白,回答第 12 至第 15 四个小题。现在,你有 20 秒钟的时间来阅读这四个小题。听完独白后,你有 20 秒钟的时间来选择有关选项。独白连读两遍。( ) 12.How long did the speaker volunteer at the local store?A.For a week B.For one year. C.For(来源:淘豆网[/p-.html]) a month( )13.What did the young lady want to buy for her son?A.A toy. B.Foods. C.Clothes( )14.What happened to the young lady’s wallet?A.She lost it somewhere. B.She left it at home. C.Someone took it away.( )15.Who was surprised when the young lady returned the money?A.The speaker. B.The speaker’s husband. C.The speaker’s son.Ⅱ笔试部分(95 分)四、单项选择(共 15 小题,计 15 分)16. What’s the sound of the underline part in the word “sleepy”?A. /i/ B. /ai/ C. /i:/ D.(来源:淘豆网[/p-.html]) /e/17. ---Did you do well in ______ English test? ---Yes, I got ______ “A”.A. an B. the C./ D. a18.--- Which do you like better, chemistry or physics?--- __________. I’m interested in them and quite good at them.A. Both B. None C. Either D. Neither19.--- I can’t afford the white T-shirt. Can you show me something cheaper?--- What about the orange one? The price is a little __________.A. cheaper B. lower C. higher D. more expensive(来源:淘豆网[/p-.html])20.--- How long has the nationwide ban on plastic bags been put into practice?--- __________ the beginning of June, 2008.A. Behind B. Since C. Among D. At21. --- It seems that this English test is crucial.--- Of course, don’t you know it __________ 20% of the final exam?A. makes up B. looks up C. gives up D. puts up22. ---I want to go out to play with my friends this evening, Mum.3---No, you can’t.---But I think teenagers ______ to go out with thei(来源:淘豆网[/p-.html])r friends.A. should allow B. should be allowed C. can allow D. can be allowed23. ---What will you do tomorrow? The weather report says it is going to rain.---________ it rains tomorrow, we will still go out.A. Because B. If C. When D. Although24.--- How much will you be paid?--- Alice, I don’t do it for money, but for experience. __________, it’s voluntarywork.A. However B. Besides C. Finally D. Possibly25.--- I feel very happy that I __________ to(来源:淘豆网[/p-.html]) be the host a moment ago.--- Congratulations.A. choose B. am chosen C. was chosen D. have chosen26. ---Excuse me, could you tell me__________? ---It’s near the school.A. when does he leave the school B. when he will leave the schoolC. where is the library D. where the library is27. --- Do you think reading English magazines ______ helpful? --- Yes. I think so.A. is B. are C. was D. were28. ---He has to stay in bed all day because of his illness,__(来源:淘豆网[/p-.html])_____?A. hasn’t he B has he C does he D doesn’t he29.--- Where is the first camera __________ my father bought in Japan?--- Oh, let me see. I put it in your suitcase.A. which B. whose C. that D. what30. --- Thank you for the delicious dinner. --- ______.A. Don’t say that B. It doesn’t matter C. You are so kind D. I’m gladyou enjoyed it五、完型填空(共 15 小题,计 15 分)先通读下列短文,掌握其大意,然后从 A、B、C、D 四个选项中选择一个最佳答案.Carlos felt bored with being at his Grandma’s. When h(来源:淘豆网[/p-.html])e walked down the hall, henoticed something he had __31__seen before. “Grandma, where do these efrom?” Carlos asked.“Oh, those are just the stairs to the attic(阁楼),”Grandma answered. “I pulledthem down__32___ I could store some clothes for the winter. I can__33___ you some thingsin the attic, if you’d like,”They went up there. “What is in all these boxes?” he asked.“Pictures,” Grandma said. Grandma___34___ a box and pulled out some photographs.There were pictures of the __35___ Grandma and Grandpa had traveled to. As they _____the photos, Grandma told him about each story. They were ___37__ stories, an d Carlosdidn’t mind listening at all. “What is all that over there?” Carlo asked.“Those boxes are__38___ with Grandpa’s things,” said Grandma. “Let’s have4a look.”Carlos was young___39_ his grandfather died, but when Grandma opened the boxes,Carlos knew Grandpa’s things right away. “I _40___ this hat,” he said. “Grandpaused to wear it __41_ Sundays!”“You are right,” Grandma said. They looked at thethings in the boxes and _42___ stories about Grandpa.“Is anyone here?” A __43__ suddenly called from somewhere downstairs.“We are up here, Mom!” Carlos called. “Look at all of these interesting things!”“It looks like you found__44__ to keep yourself busy,” Mom said.“I guess time flies when you are having___45__” Carlos said to his mom.31.A.never B.often C.always D.sometimes32.A.or B.but C.if D.so33.A.show B.send C.order D.hold34.A.missed B.bought C.opened D.closed35.A.ways B.places C.movies D.trips36.A.lookedat B.lookedfor C.lookedout D.lookedaround37.A.silly B.serious C.noisy D.exciting38.A.agreed B.filled C.covered D.married39.A.where B.when C.why D.how40.A.refuse B.forget C.remember D.forget41.A.on B.at C.from D.in42.A.prepared B.made C.asked D.shared43.A.note B.voice C.noise D.man44.A.something B.anything C.nothing D.everything45.A.mistakes B.rest C.work D.fun六、阅读理解(共 15 小题,计 30 分)第一节:阅读下列短文,并做每篇短文后的题目。从四个选项中选出能回答所提问题或完成所给句子的最佳答案。AYears ago I worked at a factory in a small county. Every day I got up very earlyand often did much extra work at night. I was so tired and exhausted. My whole lifewas hopeless. Then one day I read the following article from a magazine:&A woman went to live with her husband in camp on the Mojave Desert during thewar. She simply hated the place: the heat was almost unbearable, 125 degrees in theshade, the wind blew incessantly, and there was sand--sand everywhere. Finally, indesperation(不顾一切地)she wrote to her parents in Ohio that she couldn't stand itanother minute and ing home.Quickly came the reply by airmail from her father--just two lines:'Two men looked out from prison bars. One saw the mud(烂泥), the other saw stars.'The daughter did some real thinking, not only with the intellect (思维)but alsowith her heart. She decided to stick to her post.5She made friends with the natives, learned to love the country, and eventuallywrote a book about it.The desert hadn't changed, but her attitude had. Because she listened with herheart to the words her father sent, a whole new world opened up to her.&A change of attitude could change everything.After reading the article, I was deep in thought…46. The underlined word &unbearable& in the second paragraph means ____________ inChinese.A. 难以想象的 B. 难以克服的 C. 难以忍受的 D. 难以适应的47. After she received her father's reply, the woman____________.A. went back home B. ing homeC. decided to stay there D. decided to go back home with herhusband48. From her father's reply, we can infer that ______________.A. two men looked out from prison barsB. one man was in prison, the other was out of prisonC. two men were out of prisonD. her parents wanted her to stay there with her husband49. Which of the following is wrong according to the passage?A. A woman went to live with her husband in a big city.B. The woman finally made friends with the natives.C. She wrote her parents that she ing.D. The woman received her parents' reply by airmail.50. The main idea of this passage is that __________.A. a woman went to live with her husband in campB. the desert hadn't changed, but her attitude hadC. the daughter's parents wanted her to stay with her husbandD. a change of attitude could change everythingBCHINA has built a biscuit factory to make food for its captive (圈养的) giant pandas,giving them a healthier diet than the usual steamed bread.The special biscuits, developed by the Chengdu Giant Panda Breeding and ResearchCentre, are shaped like bamboo so they will not seem unfamiliar to the pandas.&The cream-colored biscuit, made of bamboo, is rich in vitamins and has 30 percent more fiber (纤维) than normal bamboo,& said Yu Jianqiu, who is in charge of theproject.Steamed bread, which is eaten by most captive giant pandas as well as fresh bamboo,loses much of its goodness when cooked, often causing bad health. What's more, it canonly be stored for a short time, making pandas expensive to feed.30 pandas have tried the biscuits since the factory pleted in October.6&They love our new biscuits,& Yu said. &In time, all captive pandas will be giventhe new food.&Around 1,000 giant pandas live in the foggy mountains around the Sichuan basin (盆地) in southwest China, while about 140 live in captivity around the world.The destruction of forests, a panda's natural home and major food source, is thebiggest threat to the animal.In 1998, China banned the cutting down of trees in panda-inhabited areas to helpsave an animal seen as a national treasure.51. Why are captive giant pandas given the special biscuits?A. Because there is not enough fresh bamboo around.B. Because they are healthier and easier to store.C. Because the price of steamed bread is too high.D. Because pandas like to change their food.52. How does steamed bread cause panda’s bad health?A. The bad taste makes pandas tired of eating.B. The bread is not fresh enough to keep pandas healthy.C. Cooking makes it lose what is important to pandas’ health.D. The steamed bread goes bad easily enough to harm pandas.53. Which of the following is true according to the passage?A. There are fewer than 1000 pandas living in the world right now.B. Most of the pandas in captivity are now living on the newly developed biscuits.C. The pandas are now in great danger mainly because of trees being cut down in forests.D. Pandas like to eat food which has enough vitamins and as much fiber as possible.54. What’s the Chinese meaning of the underlined word “destruction”?A. 状况 B.破坏 C. 种类 D. 改变55. Which of the following is the best title of the passage?A. New Food, New Taste. B. Pandas Are Endangered.C. A New Diet for Captive Pandas. D. A National Treasure.第二节:任务型阅读: 许多外国友人参加了杭州西湖博览会.在第 56-60 题中介绍了其中 5人的情况,请仔细阅读个人情况说明,根据 A 到 F 项对六项西博会活动的描述,推断出 5 位外国友人可能参加过的活动.56. Mary is from Australia. As she was 10 years old, she could swim in the sea. Shelikes swimming so much that she always tries to swim in different water.57. Jeff is a traveler from Spain. He is interested in traveling in the SoutheastAsia. He wants to know more about Chinese culture.58. Karl and Jenny are from America. They love each other. They decide to get marriedthis year.59. Sandy is from England. Her father likes drinking tea. She wants to buy some teafor her father.60. Miyoko is a Japanese engineer who works in China now. Her office is far from7her home. She is thinking about buying a car so that she can save some time.A. 2012 China (Hangzhou) International Famous Tea ExpoVenue: Hangzhou Peace International Conference and Exhibition CenterDates: November 24-27Theme: Tea, tea products and tea activities are to be exhibited.B. The 13th China Hangzhou International Automobile Industry ExhibitionVenue: Hangzhou International Conference and Exhibition CenterDates: November 16—20Theme: Many kinds of automobiles are to be exhibited, including many newcars’ engines.C. 2012 China International West Lake Dahongying Rose Wedding CeremonyVenue: Wulin Square-Rose Avenue— main wedding venue (by West Lake)Dates: November 6Theme: Charming City, Love Capital, True Love, Happy Homeland. A seriesof events are to be staged.D. 2012 Hangzhou Wushan Temple FairVenue: Qinghefang scenic area (Wushan Square, Drum Tower, Gaoyin Street)Dates: November 18—28Theme: Charming Hangzhou, Meeting in Hefang Street.E. 2012 Swimming Across the Qiantang River ContestVenue: Waters facing Urban Balcony of Qianjiang New TownDates: November 30Theme: Swimming Across the Qiantang River Contest.F. 2012 Hangzhou International Industry ExpositionVenue: Wulinmen SquareDates: November 30Theme: Various sorts of industrial products are to be exhibited.七、词语填空(共 10 小题,计 10 分)用方框中所给单词的适当形式填空,使短文通顺,正确,连贯。(每个单词限用一次)。Child tomorrow they one make cut for until if muchDuring the winter holiday season, we often see more rubbish we produce in our homes.As you prepare to celebrate(庆祝) the holidays, follow the simple instructions tohelp__61__ the rubbish produced in your home.For gift-giving:◆Homemade gifts, such as cards, often produce less rubbish and can be a treasure(珍宝) to receive. This is a great idea for _62__ to try.When wrapping(包装)gifts:◆Use gift bags instead of wrapping paper. Gift bags are reusable.__63___ you receivegifts in gift bags, be sure to store__64___ away for future use.When entertaining:8◆Try not to use plastic forks, spoons and knives as __65__ as possible. Bring out yourfavorite dishes__66_special holidays instead of using paper or plastic__67__ .After the holidays:◆Store your reusable decorations(装饰物),gift bags and gift wrap__68_next year.By__69__ a few simple changes in our holiday habits, we can cut the amount of rubbishwe produce between New Year’s Day and the Spring Festival. And remember to continuethese habits year round for a better environment for today’s and __70__ world.八、单词拼写(共 10 小题,计 10 分)根据下列句子及所给单词的首字母,在答题纸上按题号写出各单词的完全形式。(每空一词)。71. You will fail your next exam u you start to work hard at your studies now.72. I got up late this morning, but l_______ I caught the school bus.73.-- Why does your mother look so w ? What happened?--My grandma is ill and now she is still in hospital.74. A student’s life was s_____ from a bus accident by a woman teacher Zhang Lili whois one of the most beautiful teachers in China in 2012.75. His mother always listens to him carefully, so she is a good l .76. Although my elder sister is 5 years older than me, she looks much y______ .77. We have enough food and we don’t need any more at p .78.The book I bought in the bookstore last week c_____ me eighty Yuan, but it’s notworth the money.79. Timmy and Tony can play basketball well. They are m of the basketball team.80. In order to improve our living standard, we should d______ more good habits, suchas going to bed early and washing hands before meals.九、书面表达(15 分)很多学生喜欢去校外的快餐店就餐,而学校主张学生应该在学校内的食堂就餐。对此学生有不同的看法。请根据提示,以“Eating outside the school”为题给某英文报中学生版写一篇短文。部分学生的观点校方的观点1.convenient,2.can eat som3.……1.worry about the sanitary conditions(卫生状况);2.cause a great mess(混乱);3. ……你自己的看法:……注意:(1)短文必须包括所有要点,内容连贯;(2)自己的观点至少要有两点;(3)字数 80 左右。开头已经给出,不计入总字数。9Eating outside the schoolIn these days, eating outside the school has been popular with the students in ourschool.___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________10 2013 年杭州市各类高中招生文化考试第三次模拟考试英语听力材料及评分标准听力内容:一、听短对话回答问题听下面 5 段对话,每段对话后有一个小题,从题中所给的 A、B、C 三个选项中选出最佳选项,并标在试题的相应位置,听完每段对话后,你都有 10 秒钟的时间来回答有关小题和阅读下一小题。每段对话仅读一遍。Text 1W: What will Lily do tomorrow?M: She will drive to visit her uncle in the afternoon.Text 2W: What made Tom worried , bad health or his English?M: Neither. Too much homework made him worried.Text 3M: I’m busy with my writing. What about you?W: I’m busy with my reading while my brother is drawing.Text 4M: Let’s walk to school!W: It’s too late. Shall we take a bus?Text 5W: Hi, Peter! What do you do now?M: I work as an engineer. What about you?W: I work in a hospital. And I hear your sister is a policewoman, isn’t she?M: No. She is a singer.二、听长对话回答问题听下面两段长对话,每段对话后有几个小题,从题中所给的 A、B、C 三个选项中选出最佳选项。听每段对话前,你有时间阅读各个小题,每小题 5 秒钟;听完后,每小题给出 5 秒钟的作答时间。每段对话读两遍。听下面一段对话,回答第 6 至第 8 三个小题。现在,你有 15 秒钟的时间阅读这三个小题。M :Hey , Sue ! Where are you going ?W : Hey , Eric ! I am going to the bookstore to buy some books .M :I know you often do some reading in your free time . What makes you so interestedin reading ?W : Knowledge and fun in books . They make me e smarter and more confident .M :Sounds great . By the way , have you finished reading the book which I lent toyou ?W : Of course , but I am sorry I forgot to take it with me .M :Take it easy . Oh , I want to buy some school things . May I go there with you ?W : Sure . Let’s go .听下面一段对话,回答第 9 至第 11 三个小题。现在,你有 15 秒钟的时间阅读这三个小题。M :Hi , Jane ! Do you like sports ?W : Yes , I like playing sports and I like watching sports games too .M :At the 2012 London Olympic Games , the US women’ gymnastics team won the teamgold .W : By the way , how many gold medals have they won ?M:Oh , it was the first time that the team won after 1996 .W : Could women take par t in the Olympic Games at the very beginning ?M :No , when it began , only men could join in the games .W : When did women begin to take part ?播放器加载中,请稍候...
该用户其他文档
下载所得到的文件列表浙江省杭州市第十五中学2013年中考英语三模试题.doc
文档介绍:
浙江省杭州市第十五中学2013年中考英语三模试题 1浙江省杭州市第十五中学 2013 年中考英语三模试题考生须知:1.本试卷满分 120 分,考试时间 100 分钟.2.答题前,在答题纸上写姓名和准考证号。3.必须在答题纸的对应答题位置答题,写在其他地方无效。1-60 小题在答题纸上涂黑作答,答题方式详见答题纸上的说明。4.做听力题时,先将...
内容来自淘豆网转载请标明出处.

我要回帖

更多关于 萧山十中校网 的文章

随机推荐