初二初二暑假英语作文60词70词

初中英语作文(70词左右)我理想中的学校_百度作业帮
初中英语作文(70词左右)我理想中的学校
初中英语作文(70词左右)我理想中的学校
给你两篇吧1、My ideal school 我理想中的学校 I hope my ideal school starts at 8.30 a.m. 我希望我的理想学校每天早上8:30才开始上课.because l like to get up late. 因为我每天起床都很晚I hope my ideal school finishes at 4.30 p.m.我希望我的理想学校每天下午4:30就放学. So l can have lots of time to have a rest and do some after school activities. 那样我就可以多点时间休息以及多点课外活动了. My ideal school is very large,我的理想学校是很大规模的, it has three tall buildings ,它有3栋很大的大楼, a big dining hall,一个豪华的餐厅 a tennis court,一个网球场, a big playground and a park. 一个大的操场和公园. We have an hour for lunch,我们有一个小时的午餐时间, we can eat delicious food and chat with each other in the big dining hall.我们可以在那个豪华的餐厅里面吃最美味的食物. I Love My ideal school!我爱我理想中的学校! 2、First here is our favourite place our beautifui garden many trees and many flowers in it. then you can go into it .Now,you know why we love it right .we can write red and chat in it.(tell you a secret:I like it because it is cool in summer and warm in winter Now,I will tell you more about my friends &teachers. Over here teachers are friendly to us,so we never say a bad word about them.Because of these,students can get good grades at my school.(Would you like to come?) I think my school is one of the best schools in the world.Because we have good teachers good students and everything is beautiful. I like it, every at it likes it.初二英语作文《My Favorite Spor》70词_百度作业帮
初二英语作文《My Favorite Spor》70词
初二英语作文《My Favorite Spor》70词
My favourite sport is basketball as it is very exciting. I like basketball because the N.B.A. stars play very well. Basketball is very cheap and it is a good sport for our health. We can grow taller i...
实则也叫迪西 5级
举报 My Favorite Book Harry Potter 我最喜欢的书《哈利波特》 Do you know Harry Potter? It's one of my favorite readings. The hero Harry Potter is a student in a magic school. He wears glasses an...“跪求”初二上册英语作文《How to learn English well》70词左右_百度作业帮
“跪求”初二上册英语作文《How to learn English well》70词左右
“跪求”初二上册英语作文《How to learn English well》70词左右
English is very important in our lives.We should try our best to learn English well.Now let me tell you how to learn English well.In class ,we should make notes(记笔记) carefully.I think we should speak English as much as possible in class.We can often recite(背诵) good drills.I think singing some English songs is good for learning English.We should practice speaking English every day.I believe we can learn e on!初二英语作文,70词左右 _百度作业帮
初二英语作文,70词左右
初二英语作文,70词左右&
要手写的还是打字?
不少于五十字,这一看就是自己写的,不是百度一搜就看到的
抱歉字不够。我也能写出五十词,说了70词左右
低了70其实都少
那你就加点模样描述呀。。。she has big eyes and a round face,her eyes looks like star.she is tall and thin.初二的一篇英语作文70字左右,拜托各位英语好的大哥大姐了!书面表达:70字左右的短文提示:1.朋友们都叫我 小画家 ,因为我的画在很多画展和比赛中获奖.2.我长大后想当画家3.我打算参加画_百度作业帮
初二的一篇英语作文70字左右,拜托各位英语好的大哥大姐了!书面表达:70字左右的短文提示:1.朋友们都叫我 小画家 ,因为我的画在很多画展和比赛中获奖.2.我长大后想当画家3.我打算参加画
初二的一篇英语作文70字左右,拜托各位英语好的大哥大姐了!书面表达:70字左右的短文提示:1.朋友们都叫我 小画家 ,因为我的画在很多画展和比赛中获奖.2.我长大后想当画家3.我打算参加画画课,每天练习画画,至少完成两幅画.:Little Artist
Little Artisti like paint,my friends always call me a little artist,that's because i have ever obtained some awards into many picture shows.that i want to be a painter when i grow up.so i have a plan already.i am gonging to jion a painting class,and i can painting every day that i can develop my painting skill,at least i can finish two pictures.我晕.写完还这么多错误的语法,作了一些修改了.要是大家看到更加多的语法错误可以提出来啊.
Little Artisti like paint, my friends always call me little artist, that's because i have ever obtained some award into many picture shows. that i want to be a painter when i grow up. so i have a...

我要回帖

更多关于 初二英语作文60词 的文章

随机推荐