cybergirls o2o是什么意思思

April 28, 2014 |
Playboy Cybergirl of the Month Lana James has the ability to look right into your soul. Her long dark hair and tantalizingly beautiful face gives her the appearance of being a true dominating seductress with the ability to captivate your spirit and make it her own forever. This beauty moves with grace and flexibility – poetry in motion. That black lacy lingerie she wears hugs her body in such a way that you’ll have to be checking your chin for drool.
Drinking her in is the only option – as you are too mesmerized to do anything else. Lana James loves imagining the look on your face as you watch her play, pose, and slowly undress for the camera. Feeling beautiful is the greatest pleasure.
Enjoy more nude pics of Lana James inside the
(click the video to open it in a new tab)
GD Star Ratingloading...
April 11, 2014 |
We’ve seen her in Playboy pictorials before, Lana James is now our official Playboy Cybergirl of the Month April 2014! This raven haired hottie has a smile that melts hearts as well as an attitude that sets them ablaze with lust. In her first photoshoot as CGOM, we see the cutie slipping out of her loose floral pjs and giving us an eyeful of just what makes her delicious!
Lana James is your Cybergirl of the Month for April 2014, and she’s in full bloom in this set from photographer Jose Luis. All natural, with black hair, green eyes and an off-the-cuff sense of humor, Lana was one of our favorites from the start. “I was shocked that I got Cybergirl of the Month,” she gushes. “I didn’t see it coming! Posing for Playboy is a lot of fun, so I’m so stoked.” A student at a local college, Lana’s pursing her degree fashion merchandising, with a minor in biology – perhaps a strange combination, but not for this Jane of all trades. “I don’t know what I want to do yet,” she admits. “I’m only twenty, so I have plenty of time to think about it. But I do have plans to move to the West Coast when I finish my degree!” For this set, Jose and his crew put Lana to bed in the best possible sense of the term – in a pair of sheer pajamas, and very, very little else. “I love the feeling of soft, feminine pajamas,” she says. “I like to take my time in the morning, and I spend as much time as I can in bed.”
Lana James Bio
Measurements: 34-24-35
Height: 5+
Weight: 110 lbs
Birthdate: May 14, 1993
Birthplace: Dallas Texas USA
(click the video to open it in a new tab)
GD Star Ratingloading...
February 1, 2014 |
Crouching in a black shirt, black g-string, black knee socks and headband, Playboy Cybergirl Lana James has the ultimate dancer body. Her graceful and lean figure is lithe and flexible enough for her to get into any position she desires. Her gorgeous face and long brown hair only add to her earthly beauty.
Watching Lana James move is breathtaking and the way she casually strips is alluring and intense. This babe loves showing off all of herself naked. This is a Cybergirl you’ll be looking for time and time again.
GD Star Ratingloading...
January 15, 2014 |
In peach panties and a creamy yellow bustier, Playboy Cybergirl Lana James really knows how to grab your attention! This stunning brunette has all the curves and she knows exactly how to move them right. Her smile looks joyous and playful, as if she knows exactly the effect she’s having on you from the very beginning. She slips slowly out of her clothing. This vixen enjoys taking her time and making sure she keeps your interest.
When she relaxes against the wall with her leg up, you can almost hear her chuckling playfully. When she’s finally fully naked, Lana James looks into the camera with her beautiful cat eyes and you can tell that deep inside, she’s smiling.
GD Star Ratingloading...
December 10, 2013 |
Lana James is a playful seductress. This tempting Playboy Amateur loves dressing up in sexy clothing and cute little ankle boots before shaking her ass for the camera with a huge smile. She opens her shirt, showing off her naked breasts and she hopes that she is driving you absolutely crazy in the process! Slipping her panties down, she gets naked before a wall of clocks, letting you know that in her world, it’s time to turn you on.
Her willingness to drive you crazy with desire is absolutely ceaseless and as she shows off her fascinating ability to turn you on, Lana James can’t help but look just a little smug. The Playboy Amateur is having a wonderful time posing for the camera and imagining you on the other side – wanting her. To this alluring vixen, that’s the biggest turn on of all!
Lana James Bio
Measurements: 34-24-35
Birthdate: May 14, 1993
Birthplace: Dallas Texas USA
GD Star Ratingloading...
Now more than ever before, PLAYBOY brings you the most beautiful women in ways never before possible. With unlimited access to Playmates, Cybergirls, Celebrities, and our popular Coeds, we've crammed more Playboy into Playboy Plus than even we thought possible for ONLY $1.00!!
Who Was Your Favorite Playmate of 2014?
(27%, 623 Votes)
(18%, 430 Votes)
(12%, 283 Votes)
(8%, 192 Votes)
(6%, 147 Votes)
(6%, 146 Votes)
(6%, 140 Votes)
(5%, 118 Votes)
(4%, 94 Votes)
(3%, 70 Votes)
(2%, 50 Votes)
(1%, 33 Votes)
Total Voters: 2,326
&Loading ...November 4, 2015 |
Showing off her slinky, slender figure in white panties and off the shoulder shirt, Ashleigh Hannah looks like the hippy girl you’ve always dreamed of. Her long dark hair cascades around her shoulders in a fall of sensuality, tied back from her face with a slender head band.
This Playboy Cybergirl from Brisbane, Australia is a total dream come true in every way and her beauty and sensuality are completely off the charts. She teases you in the most delicious fashion when she unties her shirt to expose those fine breasts – small, full, and mouth watering. She slips the shirt off and her panties soon follow, leaving the Playboy Cybergirl completely naked against a back top of green. How much would you give to find yourself in the garden with Ashleigh Hannah, running your fingers through her long hair?
Enjoy more nude pics of Ashleigh Hannah inside
GD Star Ratingloading...
November 2, 2015 |
Stunning Playboy Cybergirls Michaela Isizzu and Sabrisse are happy to welcome you in to join them during some of their much anticipated alone time. These gorgeous brunettes work very hard and they don’t take a lot of time to play, but when they do, they love to spend it together in bed. Caressing soft skin and holding each other close, these babes love nothing more than to bring each other pleasure in every way possible.
As you watch them kiss and caress, undressing each other slowly while stroking soft skin, these two babes are as beautiful as they are hot. You find yourself both turned on and completely filled with awe that you are witnessing something so breathtaking. Michaela Isizzu and Sabrisse are poetry together, gliding in their own sensuous and loving dance. These Playboy Cybergirls really leave you enthralled!
Enjoy more nude pics of Michaela Isizzu and Sabrisse inside
GD Star Ratingloading...
October 25, 2015 |
Showing off her gorgeous figure in retro lingerie, Playboy Cybergirl Chanel Elle exudes the air of both pin-up girl and dangerous dominatrix. With dark lipstick, black lingerie, and thigh high stockings, she looks like she could eat you alive and enjoy every minute of it!
As she stands in front of a classic car, it is easy to imagine her as a mafia man’s right hand moll. That’s when you know that she’s the girl for you. But a gangster’s moll never did the kind of sexy striptease that Chanel Elle is famous for. She slips off her bra and panties, showing off her beautiful complexion. Her skin is the color of spun cream, so fair that she practically shimmers in the sunlight. The beautiful Playboy Cybergirl slips off the rest of her clothes and climbs into the car. A blonde babe on brown leather – it just doesn’t get any better than that!
Enjoy more nude pics of Chanel Elle inside
GD Star Ratingloading...
October 22, 2015 |
When you ask beautiful brunette Morgan Hovanek out on a date, you should be prepared for almost anything. This luscious lady loves to head out on the town for a good time, wearing a kicky little dress and flirty hat adorning her long black hair. But when this Playboy Cybergirl gets you back to her place, she’s ready to take her clothes off and relax.
The dress is the first to go and she hopes you don’t mind that she isn’t wearing a bra. She knew you suspected as much all evening, as she caught your eyes wandering to her jiggling chest more than once. But seeing those amazing breasts up close and personal just blows your mind. Then she slips her panties down, just far enough to drive you mad as she kneels on the floor in front of the couch. Playboy Cybergirl Morgan Hovanek knows you want her, and she likes it very much!
Morgan Hovanek Bio
Measurements: 32-23-33
Birthdate: February 23, 1990
Birthplace: Ohio USA
Enjoy more nude pics of Morgan Hovanek inside
GD Star Ratingloading...
October 20, 2015 |
Sultry blonde Playboy Cybergirl Sarah Summers is so beautiful and sexy in her white lingerie. Her luscious curves and innocent smile are an intoxicating combination as she casts a shy sideways glance in your direction. Her ample breasts look as if they could spill out of her bra any moment but Sarah is happy to release them on her own. Those gorgeous mounds look so beautiful as she holds them, lifting them as if she is offering them to you. This exquisite vixen loves to get mostly naked while still adorning her body in some lovely filmy garment. Her creamy skin is so silky and smooth, your fingers long to reach through the screen to touch her.
Sarah Summers has the kind of smile that lights up the whole world and a body that can stop traffic. Don’t look away from this Playboy Cybergirl. You wouldn’t want to miss something!
Enjoy more nude pics of Sarah Summers inside
GD Star Ratingloading...
October 17, 2015 |
Even if you’re fearful of the water, when you see stunning Cybergirl of the Year Khloe Terae in her beautiful blue bikini, you’ll be ready to climb on board her sailing vessel. This sporty babe always knows how to steer her own boat, and she makes plenty of waves of her own. The pretty blonde beams a smile in your direction and greets you on her boat with a tip if her hat. Her golden skin and tantalizing curves catch your breath in your throat even before you see her baring her breasts for you.
As Khloe Terae continues to strip, revealing her beautiful back, exquisite ass, and every other inch of her exquisite body, your heart races faster. By the time she is completely naked, you are forever under her spell. You may still have a fear of the water, but with this luscious Playboy Cybergirl around, you know you wouldn’t want to be anywhere else!
Enjoy more nude pics of Khloe Terae inside
GD Star Ratingloading...
October 15, 2015 |
Sexy Playboy Cybergirl Jayme Langford greets you in her hard for a fun game of croquet. This tantalizing strawberry blonde is especially interested in strip croquet and she hopes your up for some challenging fun. She’s no stranger to nudity since her cousin Carlotta Champagne is a Playboy Cybergirl. She’s felt inspired to have her own fun at Playboy since the first time she saw her cousin’s beautiful pictures.
As Jayme Langford slips off her bra and pants, it’s easy to see that this babe is a natural in front of the camera. She relaxes on the soft grass, enjoying the fresh air on her bare skin. When she slips her shirt back on, you know this Playboy Cybergirl is ready to get down to business. Put your game face on, because the redheaded hottie knows it’s time to knock some balls around the yard!
Jayme Langford Bio
Measurements: 32-24-33
Birthdate: December 13, 1987
Birthplace: Newport, Maine USA
Enjoy more nude pics of Jayme Langford inside
GD Star Ratingloading...
October 9, 2015 |
With her blonde hair flowing back from her face and a bright red silken robe over her shoulders, Playboy Cybergirl Chanel Elle is absolutely breathtaking. This sunny beauty has one of those smiles you can immediately fall in love with and when she slips off her robe and shows off her amazing body in black lingerie, it takes your breath away.
She loves to strip that lingerie off, taking her time as she shows off her beautiful body to you. Seeing her slow reveal really takes your breath away as Chanel Elle turns this way and that, cavorting for the camera. Her slender curves drive you wild as she stands, squats, and spins, her lean physique the epitome of grace and beauty. Every move this Playboy Cybergirl makes is pure enchantment, and it doesn’t take long for you to be completely under her spell!
Enjoy more nude pics of Chanel Elle inside
GD Star Ratingloading...
October 3, 2015 |
Ana Cheri is the Playmate of the Month for October 2015, and she’s a perfect fit in this set from photographer Michael Bernard. For those of you not familiar with Ana, she’s part Native American and part Mexican, a SoCal native with a massive online fanbase—with over three million followers on Instagram, she’s one of the most in-demand models in the business. Obviously, we had to make her a Playmate.
“I’d best describe myself as fun, energetic and ambitious,” she says. “I love outdoor stuff, like swimming, biking and hiking, and I spend a lot of time in the gym. Fitness is a very important to me—it’s more than a hobby or routine. It’s part of my lifestyle!”
Taking Ana’s diverse heritage into account, photographer Michael Bernard treated Ana to a series of sweet-yet-sultry setups sure to win her even more fans. Get fit with our beautiful Miss October, Ana Cheri, right here on Playboy Plus.
Ana Cheri Bio
Measurements: 34D-25-38
Weight: 125 lbs
Birthdate: May 16, 1986
Birthplace: Anaheim California USA
Enjoy more nude pics of Ana Cheri inside
GD Star Ratingloading...
October 1, 2015 |
Head out for a nature walk with the succulent and curvaceous Stefanie Knight and this Playboy Cybergirl will really get you in touch with your animal nature. Those short cut-offs clinging to her round ass drive you to distraction as you walk behind her and when she stops by a tree and gives you that look, it brings you to your knees.
She’s feeling a little heated up from her walk and feels the need to shed some clothes. She slips off her plaid shirt and the pink shirt underneath, leaving just a sheer black bra behind. But this glorious brunette beauty isn’t finished yet. She bares her breasts and slips off her shorts, preferring to hike completely naked. Playboy Cybergirl Stefanie Knight is a true nature girl through and through, and this dishy babe is ready to make you roar!
Enjoy more nude pics of Stefanie Knight inside
GD Star Ratingloading...
September 27, 2015 |
Ashleigh Hannah is the Cybergirl of the Month for September 2015, and her star’s on the rise in this set from photographer Holly Randall. Ashleigh’s here to tell the world exactly how she’s feeling—right on top, to be exact. Now that she’s CGOM, she’s got the attention of thousands of men, but when it comes to that special someone, she’s looking for something mind-blowing. “If I like someone I definitely let him know,” she says with a wink. “My idea of a romantic evening involves a few glasses of bubbly, some lingerie and a strong pair of hands. We’d spend hours theorizing about the universe while he ran his fingers all over my body!” (Get it, girl!) Like the universe, Ashleigh’s reach is expanding, and we’re only too happy to come along for the ride.
She’s got a satin touch in this set of pictures. “I loved this look,” says Ashleigh, running her hands over her nude-stockinged legs. “A pinup style shoot was completely new for me, and it was fun to go outside my comfort zone like that. I loved the stockings and getting to take them off, too.”
When it comes to her own tried-and-true methods of seduction, our CGOM relies on the element of surprise. “I like to switch it up between being dominant and submissive,” she says. “In the bedroom, it depends on my mood…sometimes I like to wear the pants while I’m not wearing pants.”
Ashleigh Hannah Bio
Measurements: 32-24-34
Height: 5+ Weight: 112 lbs
Birthdate: July 28, 1992
Birthplace: Brisbane, Australia
GD Star Ratingloading...
September 24, 2015 |
Whenever blonde beauty Khloe Terae goes out on a bike ride in the summer, she likes to wear as little as possible. Her sexy while bra and panties barely cover her sensuous curves, making her look extra fetching as she sports her giant blue shoes. She flashes you a sunny smile and playfully kicks up a foot. This Playboy Cybergirl of the Year is nothing short of adorable. But it’s about to get even better.
Khloe Terae is actually on a break from her bike ride. She’s found a little out of the way place to relax and strip for you. She shows off her glorious bosoms first, all round and perky and perfect. Next to go are those panties, so you can see every inch of her beautifully tanned skin. Then the sexy Playboy Cybergirl starts stretching, smiling as she makes you drool with every move!
Enjoy more nude pics of Khloe Terae inside
GD Star Ratingloading...
September 20, 2015 |
When hot and spicy Playboy Cybergirl Samy Jordan has a day off, she loves to spend it lounging outdoors. The fair-haired brunette is careful to avoid too much sun, since her ivory skin can burn if she’s not careful, but she can’t resist the urge to get naked. When she gets the sense that you are watching, she playfully removes her bra will a flourish and a sexy smirk, knowing you are loving the way her pretty breasts bounce ever so slightly.
In no time at all, Samy Jordan has her panties off, too, and then she grabs up a beach ball, ready for some fun. She tosses her chestnut hair and gives you an “I dare you” look, letting you know she’s in the mood to play. But if you can’t handle the heat of this saucy Playboy Cybergirl temptress, you’d better make sure you bring a lot of ice!
Samy Jordan Bio
Birthdate: May 21, 1993
Birthplace: Long Island, New York USA
Enjoy more nude pics of Samy Jordan inside
GD Star Ratingloading...
September 16, 2015 |
Gorgeous Playboy Cybergirl of the Year Khloe Terae got herself a big boat and she’s in the mood to share the fun with her friend Stefanie Knight. The two Playboy Cybergirl babes don their sexiest bikinis and set a course for the open water. But it doesn’t take long before these sensuous babes want to play around on the land.
Don’t get them wrong – they love to be on the boat and to play in the water. But whenever these nubile vixens get together, all they can think about is how much they want to touch each other. They kiss and caress, slipping those suits off so they can enjoy the feel of all that fabulous silken skin.
Khloe Terae and Stefanie Knight are well aware of you watching them, too. It turns them on even more, knowing that they are making your blood pressure rise up and your pulse race. These Playboy Cybergirls are downright dangerous!
Enjoy more nude pics of Stefanie Knight inside
GD Star Ratingloading...
September 15, 2015 |
One place that Playboy Cybergirl Dorothy Grant is always at home is in her garden. The stunning blonde beauty just loves to throw on a pair of overalls and go out where the air is fresh, the sun is warm, and the flowers are blooming. The smell of soil and life always wakes her up, and surrounded by all that natural beauty, this golden-girl shines. But soon, that hot sun starts to get to her and it’s time for Dorothy Grant to get some clothing off.
Her overalls are the first to go, but her panties and bra are soon to follow. She loves the way the breeze caresses her silky skin and the way the grass and leaves tickle her so deliciously. The best thing of all is drizzling water over her body from the handy garden hose. This Playboy Cybergirl is, without a doubt, the loveliest blossom in the garden!
Enjoy more nude pics of Dorothy Grant inside
GD Star Ratingloading...
September 12, 2015 |
Hot and beautiful brunette Madi Meadows is showing off her country girl side in denim shorts and brown fringe bra. The Playboy Cybergirl loves to sit in the grass and enjoy the cool breezes and warm sun. It doesn’t take her long before she can no longer resist the urge to be naked. She slips off her bra first, relishing the feeling of the breeze on her bare breasts. She kneels before you, allowing you to drink in their beauty before turning around so you can check out her fine ass as she slips off her tight shorts.
Once naked, Madi Meadows relaxes back against her afghan and gets busy with her guitar. This beautiful brunette is a song girl at heart and she loves to sit naked, serenading nature with her sweet song. If you listen closely, you just might here this lovely Playboy Cybergirl singing softly just for you!
Enjoy more nude pics of Madi Meadows inside
GD Star Ratingloading...
September 11, 2015 |
In a shimmering apricot bikini, Playboy Cybergirl Elizabeth Marxs is one stunning brunette babe. She fondles her own breasts through the bikini top, and you can see right there that this vixen is downright dangerous. When she turns around to give you a nice view of her round ass cheeks in that g-string bikini bottom, she should come with a “dangerous curves” sign.
The gorgeous seductress sits down and allows her breasts to slip out from under her bikini top. Her skin is so peaches and cream that it matches the color of her suit well. You know that if you touched her, she would feel warm and silky smooth under your fingertips. But all you can do is watch helplessly as Elizabeth Marxs continues to strip for you, teasing you with every move she makes. This graceful Playboy Cybergirl really gets to you, and she loves to dance in your fantasies!
Enjoy more nude pics of Elizabeth Marxs inside
GD Star Ratingloading...
September 10, 2015 |
Hot and spicy Dorothy Grant is cooking up some sexy fun in the kitchen. This tantalizing blonde Playboy Cybergirl loves to make your mouth water with her special treats and she flashes you a sexy smile as she stirs up her yummy goodness. She knows she’s bound to get messy, so she doesn’t wait too long to remove her garment, stripping down to white bra, panties, garter, and thigh high stockings. But soon, she’s removing her bra, too, exposing her lovely breasts to whatever mess might get on them.
This teasing temptress loves her sweet treats. She can’t wait to dip her tongue into the creamy goodness all over her spoon, and the look of pleasure on her face is a total turn on. When Dorothy Grant gets all her cookies in the oven, it is time for this Playboy Cybergirl to play, leaving naughty hand prints in flour all over her body!
Enjoy more nude pics of Dorothy Grant inside
GD Star Ratingloading...
September 8, 2015 |
You can tell at first glance that Playboy Cybergirl Anika Shay is a bit of a wild child. This dishy blonde loves to be outdoors and when you see her in that leopard print one piece, it makes you want to roar with desire. Her skin is the color of rose gold and when she begins to expose her breasts, it makes your head swim. This golden girl is one incredibly desirable vixen and she knows it. Her bright smile when she reveals her breasts to you says it all. Then she sits down with her long legs spread, allowing you to feast your eyes on every long, supple inch of those sexy stems.
As Anika Shay takes her time slipping her swimsuit off the rest of the way, she relishes the thought of your eyes on her. Just knowing that you are watching turns this Playboy Cybergirl on in a big way!
Enjoy more nude pics of Anika Shay
GD Star Ratingloading...
September 7, 2015 |
There is something so luscious and enchanting about Playboy International Model Ashleigh Hannah, especially when you check out the stunning brunette in a black one-piece bathing suit. With a sheer panel in the front that allows you to get an enticing glimpse of her fabulous Australian breasts, and high cut ups that show off those long, glorious legs, this babe from down under just blows your mind. She slips the straps off her shoulders and you feel your heart race.
Soon, her breasts are exposed and your face becomes flushed as you get lost in the view of all that natural beauty. But Ashleigh Hannah is only getting started. She won’t be satisfied until she has revealed every inch of her golden skin, but her reveal will be slow and deliberate and completely on her own terms. This Playboy International Model always does things her way, and her way is pure seduction!
Ashleigh Hannah Bio
Measurements: 32-24-34
Weight: 112 lbs
Birthdate: July 28, 1992 Birthplace: Brisbane Australia
GD Star Ratingloading...
Now more than ever before, PLAYBOY brings you the most beautiful women in ways never before possible. With unlimited access to Playmates, Cybergirls, Celebrities, and our popular Coeds, we've crammed more Playboy into Playboy Plus than even we thought possible for ONLY $1.00!!
Who Was Your Favorite Playmate of 2014?
(27%, 623 Votes)
(18%, 430 Votes)
(12%, 283 Votes)
(8%, 192 Votes)
(6%, 147 Votes)
(6%, 146 Votes)
(6%, 140 Votes)
(5%, 118 Votes)
(4%, 94 Votes)
(3%, 70 Votes)
(2%, 50 Votes)