网友的评论:
9人喜欢了这个作品
LightHouse
雪地里的橡树子
更多作品作者的更多作品
涂鸦王国版权所有, Copyright (C) 2003 -
Powered by poobbs 4.0画SAY 哦你哦呢酱威 英文歌_百度知道
画SAY 哦你哦呢酱威 英文歌
Wt have to worryWt likeLiving under your spotlightBaby, if you treat me rightYou won'm just a prisonerThen I&#39, I don't likeLiving under your spotlightBm staying no doubtIt likeLiving under your spotlightJust because you thinkI might find somebody worthyWell, you oughta beAshamed of yourselfWhat the hellDo you think you&#39? Is that true?But if I't have to worryIs this a relationshipFulfilling your needsAs well as mineIt have to worryOh?Is that true?Is that true?Well?Or is this just my sentenceAm I doing time?If this is loveReal?Are you a guard in a prisonMaximum security, if you treat me rightYou won&#39, real loveThen I&#39, I don&#39, I don&#39? Is that true?Or am I locked awayHad a feeling that I'm busting outIs that true?Is that true? Is that true?Is that true? Is that true, if you treat me rightYou won&#39?Is that true?Loving me?Is that true? Is that true?Do we stay home all the timeCuz you want me to yourself?It lieWell, I don&#39?It likeLiving under your spotlightBre my(My)One and only guy(Only guy)No matterWho may come alongOpen your eyesCuz baby, I don&#39?Is that true?It likeLiving under your spotlightJust because you thinkI might find somebody worthyWell?Is that true, I don&#39, all I do is try(Try)To show youThat you't likeLiving under your spotlightJust because you thinkI might find somebody worthyWell, loving meSo wrongBaby? Is that true? Is that true?Ire doing? Is that true, I don'd findSomeone elseIs that trueJennifer Hudson - SpotlightAre you a man who lovesAnd cherishesAnd cares for me, I don&#39
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
爱薇儿唱的。goodbye
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有首英文歌开头you and i to be后到say twogether然后是哦,哦,哦最后是_百度知道
有首英文歌开头you and i to be后到say twogether然后是哦,哦,哦最后是
歌曲名称:Fast Car歌手:Taio Cruz语言:英语所属专辑:Fast Car发行时间:歌曲时长:3分41歌词:I'm in a battle with my heartbeatThe more I struggle the more I get deepI go full throttle down the dark streetsAnd there is trouble ahead I can't weakIt's like I'm running through a red lightGirl you know you make me weakI should be hittin' all the brake lightsHold up,hold up ohGirl you really turn me on,on,on,onYou know you make my engine run,run,run,runAnd there's no turning back usWe've gone too farI'll drive you like a fast carGirl you really turn me on,on,on,onYou know you make my engine run,run,run,runAnd there's no turning back usWe've gone too farI'll drive you like a fast carIt isn't like me to get caught upBut when you running you're never quite freeI really meant to find loveBut now you found me and got me all weakIt's like I'm running through a red lightGirl you know you make me weakI should be hittin' all the brake lightsHold up,hold up ohGirl you really turn me on,on,on,onYou know you make my engine run,run,run,runAnd there's no turning back usWe've gone too farI'll drive you like a fast carGirl you really turn me on,on,on,onYou know you make my engine run,run,run,runAnd there's no turning back usWe've gone too farI'll drive you like a fast carOhhh-uuooh Ohhh-uuoohOhhh-uuooh Ohhh-uuoohI'll drive you like a fast carI'm in a battle with my heartbeatThe more I struggle the more I get deepI go full throttle down the dark streetsAnd there is trouble ahead I can't weakI can't weak I can't weakGirl you really turn me on,on,on,onYou know you make my engine run,run,run,runAnd there's no turning back usWe've gone too farI'll drive you like a fast carGirl you really turn me on,on,on,onYou know you make my engine run,run,run,runAnd there's no turning back usWe've gone too farI'll drive you like a fast carOhhh-uuooh Ohhh-uuoohOhhh-uuooh Ohhh-uuoohI'll drive you like a fast car
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
我心跳加速The more I struggle the more I get deep遭受越苦得到越多I go full throttle down the dark streets穿过黑暗的大街And there is trouble ahead I can t weak麻烦就在面前It s like I m running through a red light闯红灯Girl you know you make me weak宝贝你让我虚弱I should be hittin all the brake lights我应该在刹车灯前被撞死Hold up hold up oh坚持Girl you really turn me on on on on宝贝你改变了我You know you make my engine run run run run你让我奔跑And there s no turning back us我们没有回头路We ve gone too far我们走得太远I ll drive you like a fast car我会载着你快速前行Girl you really turn me on on on on宝贝你改变了我You know you make my engine run run run run你让我奔跑And there s no turning back us我会载着你快速前行We ve gone too far我们走得太远I ll drive you like a fast car我会载着你快速前行It isn t like me to get caught up我不会被超过But when you running you re never quite free奔跑时的你从来没有自由I wasn t really meant to find love我要寻爱But now you found me and got me all weak你找到了我Fast Car - Taio CruzI m in a battle with my heartbeat战斗中, 你让我变得虚弱It s like I m running through a red light闯红灯Girl you know you make me weak宝贝你让我虚弱I should be hittin all the brake lights我应该在刹车灯前被撞死Hold up hold up oh坚持Girl you really turn me on on on on你改变了我You know you make my engine run run run run你让我奔跑And there s no turning back us我们没有回头路We ve gone too far我们走得太远I ll drive you like a fast car我会载着你快速前行Girl you really turn me on on on on你改变了我You know you make my engine run run run run你让我奔跑And there s no turning back us我们没有回头路We ve gone too far我们走得太远I ll drive you like a fast car我会载着你快速前行Ohhh-uuooh Ohhh-uuooh哦啊哦 哦啊哦Ohhh-uuooh Ohhh-uuooh哦啊哦 哦啊哦I ll drive you like a fast car我会载着你快速前行I m in a battle with my heartbeat战斗中;t weak I can't I can&#39, 越多收获I go full throttle down the dark streets穿过黑暗的街头And there is trouble ahead I can t weak前面就是麻烦I can&#39, 我心跳加速The more I struggle the more I get deep越多苦难;t weak I can&#39
来自团队:
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有一首英文歌里面有唱到‘say哦哦’这句,听起来有点想催眠,求这首歌的歌名-中国学网-中国IT综合门户网站
> 有一首英文歌里面有唱到‘say哦哦’这句,听起来有点想催眠,求这首歌的歌名
有一首英文歌里面有唱到‘say哦哦’这句,听起来有点想催眠,求这首歌的歌名
转载 编辑:李强
为了帮助网友解决“有一首英文歌里面有唱到‘say哦哦’这句”相关的问题,中国学网通过互联网对“有一首英文歌里面有唱到‘say哦哦’这句”相关的解决方案进行了整理,用户详细问题包括:RT,我想知道:有一首英文歌里面有唱到‘say哦哦’这句,听起来有点想催眠,求这首歌的歌名,具体解决方案如下:解决方案1:知道的友友请告诉我,谢谢!解决方案2:1.mariaarredondo的《burning》嗯,这首歌陪我度过了一整个夏天,现在都还在听,演唱者的声音很有感染力。。2.christineglass的《MyLoveWillGetYouHome》是一首女声慢歌,声音很飘渺,很有FEEL..3.groovecoverage的《上帝是个女孩》满老的歌,也许你听过,还是推荐下。。
4.sarahconnor的《fromsarahwithlove》这是著名蓝调天后出道后的成名作啊.她的声音既细腻,很好听。。5.theweepies的《gottahaveyou》说真的,忧伤的旋律,听的时候有种触动灵魂的感觉。。6.taproot的《calling》,这首歌的是音阶状的,温柔舒缓,歌词很美,有夜晚徜徉在海边的感觉。。7.《onemoretimelaura》是我最喜欢的一首,意大利首席女歌手很著名一首.每次听撼动的很大8.M2M的《Prettyboy》很活泼的一首歌,就像这个组合一样。9.mariahcaray的《iStayInLove》清爽的时节,清爽的女孩儿,清爽的音乐。把整个生命都出租出去,不属于任何人,无根地飘荡,听起来有一些伤感。9.MariaArredondo的《MERCY》当MariaArredondo那空灵婉如天籁的声音开始流淌时,便仿佛一切都不存在了...相当不错的好音乐!特别是前奏和结尾的叫声,旋律和女声配合简直天衣无缝,有点感伤。非常推荐!10.迈克学摇滚的《Takemetoyourheart》是吻别的英文版,只不过M.L.T.R.的版本少了一份哀怨,多了几分情意。11.m2m的《thedayyouwentaway》是当之无愧的小甜甜,相信谁都不会忍心伤害这样的女生,不过歌词有点伤感。12.pecheMode的《AQuestionOfLust》pecheMode很容易和“冷”这个字联系起来,冷冰冰的纯电子音乐,冷冷的唱腔,冷僻的歌词,似乎特别适合目前这个季节来听...13.CaraDillon的《craigiehill》舒缓的节奏,简洁的编曲,十足的优美旋律,这首歌有点想茉莉花的感觉,第一次听到英文歌有这种感觉。14.sweetbox的《utopia》他们的歌曲都巧妙地融合Pop、摇滚音乐,行云流水的律动带出女主唱Jade戏剧性的歌声,不仅开启歌迷的想像空间,而且扣人心弦,真的不动心都不行啊...15.HeleneSegara的《encoreunefois》听这首法语歌的时候歌词也许显得不那么重要了,那么温婉忧伤的旋律和歌手的深情演绎,让人不由自主的沉醉其中,深深感动...16.《Whenyousaynothingatall》电影《诺丁山》中的插曲,这里推荐的是由alisonkrauss演唱的版本,她甜美清澈的声音付予这首歌另一种风情,充满着女生的温柔和舒服,听起来也别有一番滋味。17.MariahCarey的《byebye》跟着旋律慢慢的哼着,记不清楚是什么时候第一次听了,若有若无的思绪缠绕着自己,像梦一样,超级好听。18.Emilia的《bigbigworld》目前Emilia的唱片在瑞典已卖过了3白金的数量。而首支单曲“Big,BigWorld”则成为了瑞典历史上流行速度最快的一支。推荐。19.groovecoverage的《farawayfromhome》德国新晋乐队,这首歌已被众多知名DJ誉为当今舞曲最为精华的传世之作,听了不下几百遍了,旋律好的很,女声好的很...
本文欢迎转载,转载请注明:转载自中国学网: []
用户还关注【A酱】这次不是英文歌了哦~~_正太吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0可签7级以上的吧50个
本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:155,530贴子:
【A酱】这次不是英文歌了哦~~
喜欢的可以收藏咯 具体...
纯手工自制的 还能吃吗
If I ain't you baby~ I...
Tfboys、杨洋、郑爽、小哇、郑秀妍、迪丽热巴、鹿晗尖叫榜冲刺中,快来投票
内&&容:使用签名档&&
保存至快速回贴

我要回帖

更多关于 英文歌曲say goodbye 的文章