我是826房我应付款 翻译几天房费翻译英

英语翻译1 你们什么时候退房的?2 他们已经在上午9点退房了.3 您的房费已经不足,请及时续费.4 我们这里没有房间了 / 我们这还有剩余的房间.英语翻译._百度作业帮
英语翻译1 你们什么时候退房的?2 他们已经在上午9点退房了.3 您的房费已经不足,请及时续费.4 我们这里没有房间了 / 我们这还有剩余的房间.英语翻译.
英语翻译1 你们什么时候退房的?2 他们已经在上午9点退房了.3 您的房费已经不足,请及时续费.4 我们这里没有房间了 / 我们这还有剩余的房间.英语翻译.
1.When did you checkout?2.They checked out at 9 a.m..3.Your room account is insufficient,please renew promptly.4.We have no vacant room here/We have vacant rooms here.
1 When are you going to check out?2 They are already in at 9 o'clock in the morning to check out.3 You have insufficient price already, please do not hesitate to renew.4 We have no rooms/here we also have the rest of the room.
希望对你有所帮助。
When you check out?They have been at 9 in the morning to check outYour room is insufficient, please renew.There is no room / we got the rest of the room望采纳o(∩_∩)o ~英语翻译1816房和1216房于今日下午12:55入住酒店,但下午5:45客人打电话到前台要离店,并要求酒店只收取半天房费,GRM于客人解释我们酒店并没有按小时计算的房间,所以客人入住当日无论几点_百度作业帮
英语翻译1816房和1216房于今日下午12:55入住酒店,但下午5:45客人打电话到前台要离店,并要求酒店只收取半天房费,GRM于客人解释我们酒店并没有按小时计算的房间,所以客人入住当日无论几点
英语翻译1816房和1216房于今日下午12:55入住酒店,但下午5:45客人打电话到前台要离店,并要求酒店只收取半天房费,GRM于客人解释我们酒店并没有按小时计算的房间,所以客人入住当日无论几点离开酒店都是要付全天的房费的,但是客人并不接受此说法,后来DT与客人沟通并向客人说明酒店情况后客人没有再说什么客人今日没有离开酒店
Guests of the Room 1816 and 1216 checked in this afternoon at 12:55,but called the reception at 5:45 p.m.,requesting that the hotel should charge half-day expenses. GRM explained to the guests that we do not have rooms charged by hours,and that no matter when our guests check out they pay the expenses in full. Those guests did not accept that explanation, but they gave no further disagreemnent after DT talked with them.Those guests have not checked out today----------------------------------- 都是自己翻译滴这回我真是玩大了月底得六万那里弄去都不知道中介又催着交房租我要崩溃了谁6能帮帮我英文翻译_百度知道
这回我真是玩大了月底得六万那里弄去都不知道中介又催着交房租我要崩溃了谁6能帮帮我英文翻译
This time I really play the end of the month get sixty thousand where I do not know the intermediary and urging the rent i want to crash who 6 can help me
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语翻译:房间住满14天或以上,可以根据每种房型月租价的平均日租价格做预定.提前退房酒店不退房费._百度作业帮
英语翻译:房间住满14天或以上,可以根据每种房型月租价的平均日租价格做预定.提前退房酒店不退房费.
英语翻译:房间住满14天或以上,可以根据每种房型月租价的平均日租价格做预定.提前退房酒店不退房费.
The room is lived for 14 days or over 14 days,the room will be reserved according to the averaged daily rent price of every room month rent price.If the romm is vacated in advance,the room charge will not be returned.
您好,百度知道愿意为您解答难题!Room for 14 days or more, each room per month average rent prices booking. Early check out the don't check out fee.房间住满14天或以上,可以根据每种房型月租价的平均日租价格做预定。 提前退房酒店不退房费。希望我的回答对您有帮助,望采纳,谢谢!...
Room full 14 days or more, can according to each room rent price of an average daily rent price for reservation. Early check-out hotel not refund rate.问:我的房间糟糕透了!(翻译成英_百度知道
问:我的房间糟糕透了!(翻译成英
我有更好的答案
My room is in a mess.
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 专项应付款 翻译 的文章

随机推荐