我有更好的答案
andiroidik7手机多少钱
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
android的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁Updated Android 5.0 Developer Preview Images (LPX13D) Are Available For The 2013 WiFi Nexus 7 And Nexus 5
Total Shares517
The time has come for developers (and the more curious users out there) to get a better look at Android 5.0 Lollipop. The update comes not via an OTA of any sort, but as a new flashable system image that can be applied to the 2013 WiFi Nexus 7 or the Nexus 5. Start your downloading.
The new images have build number LPX13D and should be API-complete. That means developers will get the chance to test their Lollipop-compatible apps on something that closely mirrors the final version of Android 5.0. If you're flashing from KitKat, you definitely want to do the full wipe. You could maybe get away with keeping data intact coming from the L preview, but no promises.
You're looking at a few hundred megabytes, and you can download them below. The Google developer site is acting a little funky right now, so the links there might not work just yet. but we have direct links that will work.
Quick instructions on flashing:
adb reboot bootloader
Unpack the .tgz file
Run flash-all.bat (Windows) or flash-all.sh (Mac)
Note: if you don't want to wipe data, then edit the script and remove "-w" from fastboot -w update image-hammerhead-lpx13d.zip
Do you own a wireless charger for your smartphone?
Yes, and wireless is the primary way I charge my phone.
Yes, and I use it sometimes, but not as often as a wired charger.
I own one, but I rarely / don't use it, even though my phone supports it.
I own one, but my current phone doesn't support wireless charging, so I don't use it anymore.
I don't own a wireless charger, even though my phone can charge wirelessly.
I don't own a wireless charger and my phone doesn't support wireless charging.
&Loading ...

我要回帖

更多关于 android bundle传值 的文章

随机推荐