翻译在线一下

帮忙翻译一下_百度知道
帮忙翻译一下
Nobody loves me Everybody hates me I think I'll go and eat worms Big fat gooshy ones Wee skinny ooshy ones See how they wriggle and squirm And you bite off the heads And you slurp out the juice And you throw the skins away Nobody knows how I will thrive On worms three times a day NOBODY LOVES ME EVERYBODY love ME
提问者采纳
Nobody loves me 没我Everybody hates me 都恨我I think I'll go and eat worms 我想我该走,吃虫.Big fat gooshy ones 肥愚蠢Wee skinny ooshy ones 瘦恶See how they wriggle and squirm 看着扭蠕着And you bite off the heads 咬?And you slurp out the juice 吸汁?And you throw the skins away 皮扔掉.Nobody knows how I will thrive 没知道我强壮On worms three times a day 虫三倍NOBODY LOVES ME 没我EVERYBODY love ME我
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁翻译一下_百度知道
圣诞节意义同意我想圣诞节我能想关于礼物、圣诞树圣诞些所东西背圣诞节著其真意义重要享给予快乐给我周围能「圣诞颂歌」故事说明点例「圣诞颂歌」查尔斯·狄更斯写著名说关于叫做史古基故事没笑容吝啬乎自且待友善乎能否赚更钱且讨厌圣诞节平安夜晚史古基看见死商业伙伴雅各布·马利鬼魂马利像史古基所死惩罚警告史古基说想场要改变式同告诉史古基期待三鬼魂访晚三鬼魂探访史古基第圣诞鬼魂带童代令史古基想起童快乐第二鬼魂、目前圣诞鬼魂带看其今圣诞节每都即使穷鬼魂未圣诞鬼魂带看自死没乎史古基害怕床醒发现已经圣诞节翌早决定改变自式并且承诺更亲戚起庆祝圣诞节同给需要帮助送礼物现关怀温情待每快乐传播足迹所及圣诞节真意义~~~~~~纯手翻译欢迎采纳~~~~~~原文:The Spirit of Christmas Many would agree that when we think of Christmas, we probably think of gifts Christmas trees and Santa Claus. But behind all these things lies the true meaning of Christmas. The importance of sharing and giving love and joy to people around us. The story in A Christmas Carol is perhaps the best example of this. A Christmas Carol is a famous novel written by Charles Dickens. It is about an old man named Scrooge who never laughs or smiles. He is mean and only thinks about himself, and doesn't treat others nicely. He just cares about whether he can make more money. And he hates Christmas. One Christmas Eve, Scrooge sees the ghost of Jacob Marley, his dead business partner. Marley used to be just like Scrooge So he was punished after he died. He warns Scrooge to change his ways if he doesn't want to end up like him. He also tells Scrooge to expect three spirits to visit him. That night, three ghosts visit Scrooge. First, the Ghost of Christmas Past takes him back to his childhood and reminds Scrooge of his happier days as a child. Then the second spirit, the Ghost of Christmas Present, takes him to see how others are spending Christmas this year. Everyone is happy even poor people. The last one, the Ghost of Christmas Yet to Come takes him to the future. He sees that he is dead but nobody cares. Scrooge is so scared that he wakes up in his bed and finds out it is already the next morning on Christmas Day! He decides to change his life and promises to be a better person. He happily celebrates Christmas with his relatives. He also gives gifts to people in need. He now treats everyone with kindness and warmth, spreading love and joy everywhere he goes. And that is the true spirit of Christmas!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ输入文字或网址,即可翻译在框中输入网址地址,可翻译整个网页哦~
试试 &努力翻译中...帮忙翻译一下、谢谢了. 请人译.!【1】There are times when people are so tired that they fall asleep almost anywhere. We can see
there is a lot of sleeping on the bus or train on the way home from work in the evenings. A man will be read_百度作业帮
帮忙翻译一下、谢谢了. 请人译.!【1】There are times when people are so tired that they fall asleep almost anywhere. We can see
there is a lot of sleeping on the bus or train on the way home from work in the evenings. A man will be read
帮忙翻译一下、谢谢了. 请人译.!【1】There are times when people are so tired that they fall asleep almost anywhere. We can see
there is a lot of sleeping on the bus or train on the way home from work in the evenings. A man will be reading the newspaper, and seconds later it appears as if he is trying to eat it. Or he will fall asleep on the shoulder of the stranger sitting next to him. Another place where unplanned short sleep goes on is in the lecture hall where a student will start snoring(打鼾)so loudly that the professor has to ask another student to shake the sleeper awake. A more embarrassing(尴尬)situation occurs when a student starts falling into sleep and the weight of
the head pushes the arm off the desk, and the movement carries the rest of the body along. The student wakes up on the floor with no memory of getting there. The worst time to fall asleep is when driving. Police reports are full of accidents that occur when people fall into sleep and go off the road. If the drivers are lucky, they are not seriously hurt. One woman's car, for example, went into the river. She woke up in four feet of water and thought it was raining. When people are really tired,nothing will stop them from falling asleep-----no matter where they are.【2】The young woman entered the pool where an injured dolphin(海豚) was swimming. Despite her fear, she felt strong wearing her new leg.
In her second grade. Maja lost her cousin.Jasmina.After Jasmina’s death.Maja swore she would honor the little girl by swimming with a dolphin,an animal that both girls adored.”Jasmina never got the chance to do it.”says Maja.now32,”so I decided that someday I’d do it for her.”
In high school,Maja was atheistic about sports. she even planned to become an athlete. Unturunaterl,in 1993. during the eivil war in her home country, a bomb took away her left leg.
After tow years’ treatment in the U.S.,Maja received her first artifierd (人造的)leg. But because it didn’t fit well, walking for Maja was painfei. However she managed to graduart from a loca high school. Then after receiving a degree from Saint Francis University, she got a job at an insurance firm and eventually started her own campany.
To relax. Maja hand ofter watch the dolphins play at an auarium (水族馆)near her home.A young dolphin. Winter, who had lost its tail, eaught her eye One day,Maja happened to see trainers firm Winter with a high-teeh tail.When they were done.Winter swam freely in the water.Maja was inspired. She managed to find the inventors of Winter’s tail.Within ten days,she had a new leg which freed her the pain that had troubled her for almost 16years.
Now, Maja was ready to keep her promise.She went to the aquarium. Lowered herself into the pool and held out a hand to Winter, who approached cautiously, then swum away. After a few minutes. The dollop hint let Maja tough its back Finally .the began to swim around the together.
1.人都这么累,他们入睡,几乎在任何地方的时候.我们可以看到有很多的公共汽车或火车上睡在晚上下班回家的路上.一名男子将读报纸,和几秒钟后,看起来好像他正试图吃.或者他会坐在他旁边的陌生人的肩膀上睡着了.无计划的短睡眠去的另一个地方是在演讲厅,学生将开始打呼噜震得教授问另一个学生清醒动摇卧铺.当学生开始落入睡眠和头部的重量推离办公桌的手臂,和运动进行身体的其余部分,以及一个更尴尬的情况发生.唤醒学生的地板上没有到达那里的内存.是开车时睡着了最坏的时候.警方报告事故发生的,当人们陷入睡眠和熄灭的道路.如果司机是幸运的,他们没有严重伤害.例如,一个女人的车,到河里去了.她醒了4英尺的水,以为是下雨.当人们真的累了,没有什么会阻止他们入睡-----没有无论他们在哪里.第二个我就不知道了
第一个:有些时候,人太累了,几乎任何地方入睡。我们可以看到有很多睡在公共汽车或火车上下班回家的路上在晚上。一个人会读报纸,几秒钟后,他看起来好像是要吃它。或者他会入睡的肩膀上的陌生人坐在他旁边。在另外一个地方去计划短睡眠时间在演讲大厅,那里的学生将开始打鼾(打鼾)那么大声,教授问另一个学生的摇枕清醒。一个更加尴尬(尴尬)的情况发生时,学生开始陷入睡眠和头部重量的胳膊推下桌子,和运动进行身体的其余部...
【1】有些时候人们非常的累,他们随处都睡着了。我们可以看到有很多睡在公共汽车或火车回家的路上在夜晚上班。一个人在看报纸,几秒钟之后看来好像他正在吃了。或者他会睡着的肩膀上那个陌生人坐在他旁边。另一个地方去计划外的睡眠不足的地方是在演讲厅学生将开始打鼾(打鼾)太大了,教授问另一个学生动摇沉睡者醒了过来。一个最令人尴尬的情形)(当学生开始陷入睡眠和重量的头从桌子推臂,而且动作身体的其余部分进行著。学生...
【1】人们经常发现,当人非常累的时候在任何地方都能睡着. 在公共汽车上或是晚上下班坐地铁回家的路上,我们可以看到很多人睡睡觉. 一个男人在看报纸但几秒钟后他的头就贴在了报纸上,或者靠在旁边陌生人的肩膀上睡着了. 另一个能体现无意识睡觉的地方就是大礼堂,有的学生竟然在这里能打出很大的鼾声,以至于教授经常叫其他人把他推醒. 更尴尬的事是当一个学生睡着后,他的头把手挤出了课桌独立支持着身体的其余部分. ...
1.人都这么累,他们入睡,几乎在任何地方的时候。我们可以看到有很多的公共汽车或火车上睡在晚上下班回家的路上。一名男子将读报纸,和几秒钟后,看起来好像他正试图吃。或者他会坐在他旁边的陌生人的肩膀上睡着了。无计划的短睡眠去的另一个地方是在演讲厅,学生将开始打呼噜震得教授问另一个学生清醒动摇卧铺。当学生开始落入睡眠和头部的重量推离办公桌的手臂,和运动进行身体的其余部分,以及一个更尴尬的情况发生。唤醒学生...

我要回帖

更多关于 翻译 google 的文章

随机推荐