推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer--144.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口Do you have a ruler_图文_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
Do you have a ruler
上传于||暂无简介
大小:2.29MB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢4发现相似题廊坊十中2014年七年级英语上册期中试卷A(人教新目标附答案)
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
廊坊十中2014年七年级英语上册期中试卷A(人教新目标附答案)
作者:佚名 资料来源:网络 点击数: &&&
廊坊十中2014年七年级英语上册期中试卷A(人教新目标附答案)
本资料为WORD文档,请点击下载地址下载
文 章来 源莲山 课件 w ww.5Y k J.cO m 廊坊十中2014年七年级英语上册期中试卷A(人教新目标附答案)Ⅰ、单项填空(每小题1分,满分20分)1.―&&&&&&&& this in English?&―It’s a baseball bat.&A. Who’s&&&B. What’s&&C. How’s&D. Where’s2. His grandfather&&&&&&& hamburgers.&A. isn’t like&&B. doesn’t likes&&&&C. doesn’t like&D. don’t like3. Runners eat very&&&&&& every day.&A. good&B. well&&&C. fine&&&&D. nice4.―Can we&&&&& ping-pong?&&& ―No,&&&&&&&&& tennis.&A. let’s play&B. let’s play C. let’s to play&&D.& let’s to play5.There is&&&&&& “u”and&&&&&&&&& “l” in the word “ruler”.&A.a;a&&&B.an&&&C.a;an&&&D.a6.―Do you& have a ruler?―Yes,I&&&&&&&& .&A.have&&&B.do&&&C.does&&&&D.am7.&&&&&&&& do you spell “alarm clock”?&A.What&&&&B.How&&C.Who&&&&D.Which8.―Where is my football?―It’s&&&&&&&& the table&&&&&&&& the floor.&A.under&&&B.on&& C.under&&D.on9.―Your pictures are very nice.&&& ―&&&&&&&&&& .&A.You are right&&B.Thank you&&& C.You are OK&、D.That’s OK 10. CIs your name Danies? --____ A Yes, I am.& B No, it is.& C No, I’m not.& D Yes, it is.11.―Who’s your English teacher?―Miss Gao.She teaches&&&&&&&&&& English very well.&A.our&&&B.us&&&C.ours&&&&D.we12.My sister is a clerk.&&&&&&&&&& works in a bank near here.&A.She&&&&B.He&&C.I&&&&&D.You13.―Are these your brothers?&&& ―&&&&&&&&&&& .&A.Yes,these are&&&B.No,these are&C.Yes,they aren’t&&&D.No,they aren’t14 This set of keys ___ in ___ schoolbag.&A is , he& B are, his& C is, my& D are, I&15.―Would you like&&&&&&&&&& ?―Thank you, but I’m not thirsty.&A.any sandwiches&&&&&&&B.some&& bread&C.any mooncakes&&&&&&&D.some orange16 How much___ the red socks?&A is& B are& C be& D was17 Here is ___ exercise book, ___ is on the desk.& A yours, mine& B your, Mine& C your, My& D my, Your18 CLet’s play soccer. --____. I want to watch TV.&A Yes, he is& B Yes, he does& C No, he isn’t& D No, he doesn’t19 Bob has ten soccer balls,___ he can’t play them.&A and& B for& C but&& D to20 CCan I help you? --- I’d like __ for my twin daughters.&A two pair of shoes& B two pairs of shoe& &C two pair of shoe& D two pairs of shoes
Ⅱ. 完形填空(10分)  My name is Jim. I have a big family. There are 21 people in my family. They are my grandparents, my parents, my 22 Jenny and I. My 23 name is Jack and my mother’s name is& Alice. My sister is very tidy, but I 24 . In Jenny’s room,  25 books and tapes are in the bookcase. Her 26 are in her schoolbag. She has a clock.  27 on the desk. In my room,  28 books are everywhere―on my bed, on the sofa and under the chair. My model plane 29 under the desk. So I always ask my sister, “ 30 are my things? ”21. A. four   B. five  &C. six   D . seven22. A. brother&B. sister&&C. aunt&&&D. uncle23. A. father&B. mother C. mother’s&D. father’s24. A. am not&& B. is not& C. am&&D. is25. A. her&&B. hers&&C. his&&D. my26. A. key&&B. keys&&C. pen&&D. pencil27. A. They&B. They’re&&& C. It’s&&&& D. It 28. A. My&&B. Mine&&C. Her&D. Hers29. A. are&&B. is&&C. am&&D. be30. A. What&&B. What color C. Where&D. HowⅢ、阅读理解。(40分)ALost: My pencil box. It’s blue.My name is Jenny Brown.My telephone number is 236-7895.&& Found: Ruler.Is this your ruler?Please call Dave.Telephone number: 378-5900.& Found: A set of keys.Is this your set of keys?Please call Linda.Telephone number:& 289-9000.&&Mike,Is tha t your watch? It is white. It is in Classroom 2.Nick& 31. Who lost his(her)pencil box? A. Jenny.   &B. Dave.   &C. Linda.   &D. Mike. 32. Linda found   . A. a pencil box&&B. a watch&&& C. a set of keys&& D. a ruler33. What color is the watch? A. It’s red. &&&&&&&B. It’s white. C. It’s blue. &&&&&&&D. It’s green. 34. You lost your keys. What number should(应该)you call? A. 236-7895. &&&&&&&B. 378-5900. C. 289-9000. &&&&&&&D. 378-5901. 35. Which of the following is TRUE? A. Jenny found a watch. B. Nick lost a watch. C. Linda doesn’t have a phone. D. Dave found a rulerB&&&& Lin Tao and Chen Hai are good friends. They are in the same class. They are in the same team. Lin Tao sits behind Chen Hai. Now it is four o'clock. School is over. They often go to play games after school. They can't look after their things very well. So their mothers don't give them watches. They don't have watches. They don't know the time. But they can ask a man under the big tree. His watch is very nice. They can also see the clock on the wall of the classroom. Now it's about five in the afternoon. It's time to go home. They must put on their clothes and go home.36. Where do Lin Tao and Chen Hai sit in the classroom?&&&& A. They sit in th e same row (排).&&&&&&& &B. Chen Hai sits behind Lin Tao.&&&& C. They sit in the same class.&&&&&&&&&& &D. Lin Tao sits behind Chen Hai.37. What do they do after school?&&&& A. They go home.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. They do their homework.&&&& C. They look after each other.&&&&&&& D. They play games.38. Why don't they have watches?&&& A. Because they don't need watches.&&& B. Because they can't look after their things well.&&& C. Because their watches& are in their desks. &&& D . Sorry, I don't know.39. How can they know the time?&&& A. They can see the teacher's watch&&& B. They can ask the man under the big tree.&&& C. They can go home and ask their mothers.&&& D. They can see the sun40. What time do they go home in the afternoon?A. At about 10 a. m.&&&&&&&&& B. At about 5 a. m.& C. At about 5 p. m.&&&&&&&&&& D. At about lo p. m.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& CNick is my classmate. He doesn’t study well and he is shy. He doesn’t have many friends. Today is Tuesday. I am studying in the classroom.“Hi, Tom, my birthday party is on this& Sunday. I’d like to ask you to my party. I think it must be cool,” Nick says.I really want to be at the party, but I don’t want my& friends to laugh at me.“No,” I answer coldly. “If you study well, I will go.”“Oh…oh…OK. Cool,” Nick says. With his head down, Nick goes away.In the afternoon, I know most of my classmates will go to the party. They say they& want to be Nick’s friends. My face turns red. I want to say sorry to Nick tomorrow.41. When is Nick’s birthday party?A. Tuesday& B. Saturday&& C. Sunday&& D. Wednesday 42.Why does Tom say no to Nick?A. He has another party.&&&& B. He doesn’t want to be at the party.C. He has some homework to do.&& D. He thinks his friends will laugh at him.43. How does Nick feel when he hears Tom’s words?A. Happy& B. Sad&&& C. Shy&&& D.Cool 44. What’s the meaning of the underlined phrase “laugh at”?A 嘲笑&& B.佩服&& C.鼓励&& D .威胁45. What can we learn from the passage?A. Nick studies well&&& B. Tom feels sorry for his words.C. No one wants to go the party.& D. Nick doesn’t want Tom& to go to his party.D. 任务型阅读There are some things in my brother Jim’s room, his red hat, clock, keys, math book, notebook and watch. His red hat is on the bed. His clock is on the table. (A)His keys are on the table, too. (B)His math book is in the bookcase. His notebook is in the bookcase, to o. His watch is on the bed. 46. 请选出文中没有提到的物品:    &47. 请将(A)处的句子改为单数句。&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 48. 请将(B)处的画线部分句子合并为一个句子。&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 49. Where is Jim’s watch? &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 50. What color is Jim’s hat? &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Ⅳ. 词汇运用(5分)(Ⅰ)根据句意及首字母提示完成单词。(5分)51. ―What’s your telephone n    . ―It’s 267-8591. 52. My aunt’s d    is my cousin. 53. There are many books in the school l   . 54―Where are the    (dictionary)? ―They are on the table.55 CWhat about ________(play) socce r? CGood idea.Ⅴ连词成句(5分)56 your, is, schoolbag, that__________________________________________________________?57 are, keys, under, my , the, chair_______________________________________________________.58 is, her, plane, where, model_______________________________________________________?59 play, ping-pong, I, my, with, classmates________________________________________________________.60 much, is, brown, how, that, sweater_______________________________________________________?Ⅵ.书面表达。(满分10分)& 升入初中已两个月了,你一定有了新的朋友和伙伴。但对于大多数同学来说可能对你还不是很了解。假设你们班要开一次英语班会,请你以为题介绍自己。内容: 1 你的性格& 2 你的爱好& 3 你的基本情况(姓名,年龄,性别等)注意:1 文章中不要出现真实姓名班级,统一为初一四班的王宏。&&&&& 2 文章字数不少于70字。
七年级英语答题卡
I.& 1. _______ 2. ________ 3. _________ 4. _________ 5. _________
6. ________7. ________ 8. _______ 9. _________ 10. _________
11._______12.________13._______14. ________ 15. _________
16.______17. _______18. _______ 19.______20._______
Ⅱ& 21.______22______23.______24._______25. ______
&&& 26.________27.________28.________29.________30. _________
Ⅲ& 31.________32.________ 33. ________ 34. ________ 35. ________
36.________37.________ 38. ________ 39. ________ 40. ________
41.________42.________43. ________44. _________ 45. ________
.46.________
47.________________________________________________________________
48._________________________________________________________________
49._________________________________________________________________
50.__________________________________________________________________
Ⅳ 51 ______________ 52______________ 53________________&& && 54________________55__________________
Ⅴ 56_________________________________________________________________&&& 57_________________________________________________________________
58_______________________________________________________________________
59________________________________________________________________________
60_________________________________________________________________________
Ⅵ 书面表达&__________________________________________________________________
&文 章来 源莲山 课件 w ww.5Y k J.cO m
上一个试题: 下一个试题:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?英语翻译那我就先谢谢大家帮我翻译了.第七单元:1.Clerk :Can I hape you Mona:Yes,please•I want a ruler•Clerk :What kind of rulers do you want?Mona:I want long ones•Clerk :Here are some•Mona:OK&#8_百度作业帮
英语翻译那我就先谢谢大家帮我翻译了.第七单元:1.Clerk :Can I hape you Mona:Yes,please•I want a ruler•Clerk :What kind of rulers do you want?Mona:I want long ones•Clerk :Here are some•Mona:OK&#8
英语翻译那我就先谢谢大家帮我翻译了.第七单元:1.Clerk :Can I hape you Mona:Yes,please•I want a ruler•Clerk :What kind of rulers do you want?Mona:I want long ones•Clerk :Here are some•Mona:OK•I like the red one•How much is it?Clerk :One yuan•Mona:Here you are•Clerk :Thanks•2.In some parts of the world,salespeople greet and work with several customers at the same time•In the United States,however,salespeople usually work with only one customer at one time•When you approach a salesperson who’s helping another customer,it’s considered impolite to interrupt their conversation•第八单元:1.Chinese new year is January lst every year•It’s the first day of a year•So we call it “new”year•On that day,we often get together and have a big meal with the whole family•Then we play with each other,talk with each other until late•2.In the United Stares,young children like to tell how old they are•Teenagers are sometimes sensitive about age questions because they want people to think thy are older than they really are•After age 25,it’s considered impolite to ask someone’s age,except for business reasons•Many people in the United States think it’s good to be young and bed to be old•第九单元:1.Do you like films?Yes,I do•And Michael Jackson is my favorite movie star•He is a world famous pop star•He was born on August 29,;He is a singing star and also a movie star•His first film is I Want You Back•It’s sad but exciting•2.An Oscar is a golden statuette which is presented to outstanding performers and filmmakers during the Academy Awards•The practice of giving Oecars started in 1929,and the award eereoony is televised•
1 .办事员:我可以高原肺水肿吗?莫纳:是的,请•我要一把尺子•办事员:什么样的统治者,你想干什么?莫娜:我想长期的•办事员:这里有一些•莫纳:确定•我喜欢红色•多少钱?办事员:一是人民币•莫纳:在这里•办事员:谢谢•2 .在世界一些地区,销售问候,并与一些客户在同一时间•在美国,然而,销售工作,通常只有一个客户在同一时间•当您的做法营业谁在帮助另一个客户,它氏认为不礼貌打断他们的谈话•第八单元:1 .中国新的一年是1月首届每年•它的第一天,一年•所以我们称之为“新”一年•在那一天,我们常常聚在一起,并有很大的膳食与整个家庭•然后,我们玩对方,跟对方直到•2 .在美国凝视,幼儿要告诉他们如何岁的青少年都•有时是敏感的年龄问题,因为他们希望人们认为你是年龄比他们真的是• 25岁后,它被视为不礼貌,要求别人的年龄,除了商业上的原因•许多人在美国认为这是好是年轻人和床的老•第九单元:1 .你喜欢电影吗?是的,我不•和迈克尔杰克逊是我最喜欢的电影明星•他是一位世界著名流行歌星•他出生于8月29,1958 •他是一个歌星,也有电影明星•他的第一部影片是我想让你回到•是可悲的,但令人振奋•2 .奥斯卡奖是一个金色塑像这是提交给杰出的表演者和电影在奥斯卡颁奖礼•的做法给予Oecars开始于1929年,并授予eereoony是电视•文章里有两个单词您打错了,所以我没翻译.
太多了,但是都是很简单的英文啊
店员:我能为您做些什么吗?莫娜:恩,我想要一把尺子。店员:您想要什么样的尺子呢?莫娜:我要长尺。店员:这里有一些。莫娜:好的。我喜欢红色的那把。多少钱?店员:一元。莫娜:给你钱。店员:谢谢。
没分,没吸引力。

我要回帖

更多关于 do you want 回答 的文章

随机推荐