when改一两个字母的单词,变新单词

添上一个字母变成一个新的单词:all____ thin___替换一个字母,变成一个新的单词:look___ foot______ We should learn ______ you.A.to B.with C.fromHow can I get _____ there?A./ B.in C.toAlice's shoes ______ yellow?A.is B.are C._百度作业帮
添上一个字母变成一个新的单词:all____ thin___替换一个字母,变成一个新的单词:look___ foot______ We should learn ______ you.A.to B.with C.fromHow can I get _____ there?A./ B.in C.toAlice's shoes ______ yellow?A.is B.are C.
添上一个字母变成一个新的单词:all____ thin___替换一个字母,变成一个新的单词:look___ foot______ We should learn ______ you.A.to B.with C.fromHow can I get _____ there?A./ B.in C.toAlice's shoes ______ yellow?A.is B.are C.amThe ________ month of a year is June.A.five B.fifth C.sixthWhat __________Mr Cheng like?He's _____ and samart.A.quietly B.quiet C.quietShe is going to ____the windows A.sweep B.clean C.washes________his friends going to have a party this Sunday?A.Is B.Will C.AreIt ________ rain this evening.A.is going to B.do C.isWhat _______Kitty and Eric want?They want some water.A.do B.are C.doesWhere does your brother______?He_____in a car factory.A.works B.works C.work.用所给单词的正确形式填空We always ______(have) a good time during Spring.We____(see) a movie next weekend.______(is)they going to Shanghai?Where will you ________(meet)?We will meet in front of the theatre.Is Rose from Beijing?No,she_____(be not).She_____(be)from Nanjing.按要求写句子I usually watch TVin the evening.(用Victoris改写句子)Victoria usually ________TV in the evening.I get to the office at nine o'clock.(用tomorrow改写句子)I ________ __________ to get to the office at nine o'clock tomorrow.Bob does sports at half past six.(对划线部分提问,划线部分:at half past six)____ _______ Bob_____sports?
答案比较多,仅举例ally thinkloot rootCA(口语可选C)BCCBCAAA A isn't, Victoris usually watches TV in the evening.I am going to get to the office at 9 o'clock tomorrow.When does Bob do sports?
allow thing loop food【小题1】在new coat前加a【小题2】so---too【小题3】change—changed【小题4】在bought前加had【小题5】cold---coldly【小题6】buy—bought【小题7】be dirty去掉 be【小题8】but-and【小题9】him—her【小题10】other—another
解析【小题1】coat是一个可数名词,这里的a表示数量一。【小题2】句意可知是外套对我来说太大了。【小题3】整个文章是过去时。【小题4】我买这件外套是在换之前,换用的是过去时,这里用过去完成时。【小题5】副词短语修饰动词短语treat me.【小题6】文章是过去时,她不承认我买了这件衣服。【小题7】形容词做宾语补足语单独使用。【小题8】上下文是顺接关系而不是转折关系。【小题9】全文提及的店主是女性。【小题10】根据句意可知是换了另外另外一件给我,另一用another.
请选择年级高一高二高三请输入相应的习题集名称(选填):
科目:高中英语
下面短文中共有10处错误,错误涉及一个单词的增加、删除或修改。
增加:在缺词处加一个漏词符号(∧),并在此符号下面写出该加的词。
删除:把多余的词用斜线(\)划掉。
修改:在错的词下划一横线,并在该词下面写出修改后的词。
注意:1.每处错误及其修改均仅限一词;
2.只允许修改10处,多者(从第11处起)不计分
I still remember the morning. My father suddenly wake me up at about 5 and the sky was still gray. I jumped out bed surprised and extreme happy, for we were going to get a book! When we drove to the bookstore, many people were already waiting there. We waited for our turn at about 8:30. I was overjoyed when I got a book, not only because of the book themselves, but also of the love from my father. Never before had I felt such a love from him, because of my father, I believed then, had always been busy with his own work. That was “Harry Potter” that helped I feel the deep love from my parents!
来源:2013届河南省沁阳市高三一模考前训练英语试卷(一)(带解析)
题型:填空题
下面短文中共有10处错误,每句中最多有两处。错误涉及一个单词的增加、删除或修改。 增加:在缺词处加一个漏词符号(∧),并在此符号下面写出该加的词。删除:把多余的词用斜线(\)划掉。修改:在错的词下划一横线,并在该词下面写出修改后的词。注意:1、每处错误及其修改均仅限一词;2、只允许修改10处,多者(从第11处起)不计分。Yesterday morning, it was already 7:30 that I got up. Thinking I would be late, I got dressing quicklyand left without breakfast. There were such many people at the bus stop that it was hard to catch abus. So I rush towards my school. Suddenly, I ran across an old woman and she fell down. Without makean apology, I left him and went on. Later, I heard the old woman was bad injured in the leg and she was sent to hospital. I felt it very sorry. And the following day I paid her visit.
来源:2013届浙江省苍南县求知中学高三第一次月考英语试卷(带解析)
题型:填空题
下面短文中共有10处语言错误,请在有错误的地方增加、删除或修改某个单词。增加:在缺词处加一个漏字符号(∧),并在其下面写上该加的词。删除:把多余的词用斜线(\)划掉。修改:在错的词下划一横线,并在该词下面写上修改后的词。注意: 1. 每处错误及其修改均仅限一词; 2. 只允许修改10处,多者 (从第11处起) 不计分。&&&Three years ago, I became a student in an ordinary school. &Disappointing as I felt at the shabby campus and the poorly-equipped classroom, I find the teachers patient and considerate. &However, I enjoyed the friendly atmosphere in class. &I decided to make the best for it. &I worked hardly and got along well with teachers and classmates. &Whenever I had difficulties, they were always available. &Soon, I became one of the top student in my class, what greatly increased my confidence and I got more motivated. &My experience tells me that it is not what you are given but that how you use it that determine who you are.
来源:2014届浙江省温州市高一第一次月考英语题
题型:短文改错
下面短文中共有10处语言错误,要求你在错误的地方增加,删除或修改某个单词。
增加: 在缺词处加上一个漏字符号 ( ∧ ),并在其下面写出该加的词。
删除: 把多余的词用斜线 ( \ ) 划掉。
修改: 在错的词下划一横线, 并在该词下面写上修改后的词。
注意: 1. 每处错误及其修改均仅限一词;
2. 只允许修改10处, 多者 ( 从11处起
) 不计分。
例如:It was very nice to
get your invitation to spend& ∧&
weekend with you. Luckily
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
I was completely free
then, so I’ll& to& say “yes”. I’ll arrive in Bristol at around 8 pm in
am&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Friday evening.
Thank you very much for invite me
to your birthday party in Saturday morning. I’d
like to
come and I have to go to my
hometown to see my grandparents. They were very old and unluckily
they are not in a good health
recently. My mother has already made a telephone calling to them
and promised to visit them with I
this Saturday. My mother said we will stay at my grandparents’
the whole weekend. So I’m real sorry I can’t attend your party. I do hope
you will understand all
this.
Here I wish you a lot fun on your birthday and many happy returns of the day.
来源:2010年北师大版高一英语必修一unit3单元测试
题型:短文改错
短文改错(10分)
下面短文中共有10处错误,错误涉及一个单词的增加、删除或修改。
增加:在缺词处加一个漏词符号(∧),并在此符号下面写出该加的词。
删除:把多余的词用斜线(\)划掉。
修改:在错的词下划一横线,并在该词下面写出修改后的词。
注意:1.每处错误及其修改均仅限一词;
2.只允许修改10处,多者(从第11处起)不计分
I still remember the morning. My father suddenly wake me up at about 5
and the sky was still gray. I jumped out bed surprised and extreme happy, for
we were going to get a book! When we drove
to the bookstore, many people were already waiting there. We waited for our
turn at about 8:30. I was overjoyed when I got a book, not only because of the book themselves, but also of the love from
my father. Never before had I felt such a love from him, because of my father, I believed then, had always been
busy with his own work. That was “Harry Potter” that helped I feel the
deep love from my parents!
吴老师30日19点直播线段的垂直平分线的性质
余老师30日20点直播unit5第二课时 Section Ano改一个字母,变成新的单词_百度知道
no改一个字母,变成新的单词
do , go , 变成新的单词,变成新的单词改n no 改一个字母
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他5条回答
not希望能帮到你!~
do to go ok
na (意思纳米比亚)
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁be改一个字母变成另一个单词_百度知道
be改一个字母变成另一个单词
我有更好的答案
1..把单词换掉一个字母变成另一个单词.like lake bike 3.see bee sea 2,每个单词至少要变2个以上的新单词,并写出新单词的意思.here hare hers.he be me 4
  闹新房,也叫闹房、吵房,是指结婚之夜,亲朋毕聚洞房中,嬉闹新婚夫妇的活动。习惯以逗趣新娘为主。绍兴民间结婚时盛行此俗,而诸暨、嵊州闹房活动尤为闹猛。越俗闹房大致为婚礼完毕,新郎新娘双入洞房时,亲朋好友便蜂涌而入。新房内摆着九盘糕点果品,闹房者便随意取食,有的说些“瓜子笃笃,合家欢乐。花生剥剥,夫妻和睦”;“圆圆桂花球,恩恩爱爱到白头”;“麻饼甜又香,恩爱夫妻像鸳   鸯”这类讨口彩的吉利话。有的要新娘或伴姑娘斟酒,边豪饮,边划拳,拳令则往往带有祝贺性。如“一见倾心,两相和好,三星在户,四季平安,五福临门,六六顺风,七巧玲珑,八仙过海,九九长寿,十全如意”。也有随意戏玩新娘新郎的。如让他俩谈恋爱经过,互咬一只苹果,喝交杯酒,为众人敬烟酒,请新婚夫妇唱戏...
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁sure 加上或改动一个字母变成新单词_百度作业帮
sure 加上或改动一个字母变成新单词
sure 加上或改动一个字母变成新单词
把 sure的u改为o,变为sore(酸痛的)

我要回帖

更多关于 三个字母的英文单词 的文章

随机推荐