这个房间太赃了,我们需要立刻不打扰你了 英语一下得英语

英语翻译请把下面中文换成英文;我的房间很小只有一张床一个书桌和一张椅子还有好多多书我每天都在这里写作业和休息这就是我的房间_百度作业帮
英语翻译请把下面中文换成英文;我的房间很小只有一张床一个书桌和一张椅子还有好多多书我每天都在这里写作业和休息这就是我的房间
英语翻译请把下面中文换成英文;我的房间很小只有一张床一个书桌和一张椅子还有好多多书我每天都在这里写作业和休息这就是我的房间
My room is very smallonly have one beda desk and a chairand many booksI study and sleep hearThis is my room
My room is very small.There is only a beda desk and a chairAnd there are many books.Everyday I do my hoomwork and reast hereIt is my room
My room is very small There are only one bed, one desk and one chair, as well as many books. I study and sleep here every days. This is my room
My room is very smallThere is only the bed A chair and a deskThere is also such a lot of booksEvery day I always do my homework and have a rest in my roomThis is my room
My small room Only one bed A desk and a chair There are many more books Every day, I here and the rest do homework This is my room
This is my room .It's very small. There is only a bed, a desk ,and chair in my room.there are also many book in my room .I do my homewoke and have a rest in my room .英语翻译(1)医生估计这个患者一周后就可以走路了.--5(我的试卷第5题,下同)(2)我们非常欣赏他的房子.--11(3)几英里之外的人们都能感觉到地震.--14(4)她穿着很有品味.--17(5)如果你会打字,那将对_百度作业帮
英语翻译(1)医生估计这个患者一周后就可以走路了.--5(我的试卷第5题,下同)(2)我们非常欣赏他的房子.--11(3)几英里之外的人们都能感觉到地震.--14(4)她穿着很有品味.--17(5)如果你会打字,那将对
英语翻译(1)医生估计这个患者一周后就可以走路了.--5(我的试卷第5题,下同)(2)我们非常欣赏他的房子.--11(3)几英里之外的人们都能感觉到地震.--14(4)她穿着很有品味.--17(5)如果你会打字,那将对你有利.--21(6)他们在平等的基础上达成了这项协议.--23(7)那杯子已满,水正溢出.--25(8)一段时间后我才能完全恢复体力.--26(9)约翰必须把错过的工作补上.--29(10)来冒险一试,也许你会失败,但值得尝试.--40(11)这个人的官司输定了.--46顺便把这几个单词(或词组)解决了(一)律师(二)肝癌(三)经验(四)沮丧(五)群众(六)不及格(七)温度计(八)舞会.能做多少算多少吧,如能全解答,
5 The doctor estimates that the patient would be able to walk in a week.11 We were fascinated by his house.14 People could feel the earthquake even from several miles away.17 She dresses with superb taste.21 It would be a benefit for you if you can type.23 Their agreement on this contract was based on mutual equality.25 The bottle was full and the water was overflowing.26 It wasn't after a while did I completely resume my strength.29 John has to cover all the work that he missed.40 Why not give it a try?You may fail,but it's worth a try.46 Thay man is doomed to lose his case.(一)律师 lawyer(二)肝癌 liver cancer(三)经验 experience(四)沮丧 动词frustrate 名词frustration(五)群众 the mass(六)不及格 fail或者flunk(七)温度计 thermometer(八)舞会 ball.
(1)Doctor after estimated a this patient week was allowed to walk.(2)We extremely appreciate his house.(3)Several mile beside people all can feel.(4)She puts on is having very much savo...求一篇英语作文:我心中理想的房子描述自己理想心目中的房子,不要太长500字左右,不是未来的神马,就是自己心目中的._百度作业帮
求一篇英语作文:我心中理想的房子描述自己理想心目中的房子,不要太长500字左右,不是未来的神马,就是自己心目中的.
求一篇英语作文:我心中理想的房子描述自己理想心目中的房子,不要太长500字左右,不是未来的神马,就是自己心目中的.
我理想的房子(My ideal house)Although dream of many person have a house, our garden of house is too small in china. I have bought a house last year, but I don’t fit up it. My house is located in a small countryside. It is made of brick and reinforced concrete. In the house, a first floor has very big windows. In my beautiful living room .there will be a sofa, fireplace, piano and hi-fi system. I will drink tea and coffee with my good friend .I can hear music .For example, I like music
In my beautiful kitchen, there are a micro-wave oven, wall-closet, fridge, sink and water-tap. There will be a long table, cupboards and kitchen utensils. In the second floor, there are two bedroom. a bathroom and a I like a very big study room. There are sofa ,closet ,table lamp ,bookshelf. In the third floor, There are bedroom, a big balcony and big sky light . The house which I can see in my dreams, In the garden, I will plant beautiful flowers and potted plant.I hope I will able to live in such house as I like music nature very much. 我的理想是当一名演员(My Ideal Is to Be a actor)我的理想是当一名歌唱家(My Ideal Is to Be a Singer)我的理想(A Dream)我的理想(A piano player)我理想的学校生活(My ideal school day)我心目中理想的老师(An ideal teacher)我的理想(my ideal)我梦想的地方(my dream place)我们理想的学校(Our Dream school)我的理想是当一名电脑专家(To Be a Computer Expert I…我梦想的生活(My Dream of Life)我梦想的工作(My dream job)我梦想的学校(My Dream School)我爱我梦想的学校(I love my dream school)3句英语翻译哦1她很生气,但是还是听了我的话(nevertheless) 2我去机场的路上遇到了交通堵塞,结果错过了班级(as a result) 3游客抱怨说房间太脏了(compoain)_百度作业帮
3句英语翻译哦1她很生气,但是还是听了我的话(nevertheless) 2我去机场的路上遇到了交通堵塞,结果错过了班级(as a result) 3游客抱怨说房间太脏了(compoain)
3句英语翻译哦1她很生气,但是还是听了我的话(nevertheless) 2我去机场的路上遇到了交通堵塞,结果错过了班级(as a result) 3游客抱怨说房间太脏了(compoain)
1/ she was very angry, nevertheless she adopted my advice.2/ I met with a traffic jam on the way to airport, as a result i missed the flight.3/ The tourists complained that the room was too dirty.我看不惯房间脏、乱,甚至不喜欢任何人碰我摆放的东西,如果房间乱了我就会很烦躁,想要立刻去整理,哪_百度知道
我看不惯房间脏、乱,甚至不喜欢任何人碰我摆放的东西,如果房间乱了我就会很烦躁,想要立刻去整理,哪
抑郁症等,我也会整理完之后再出门、恐惧症,请问这种症状严重吗、衣柜里的衣服也必须弄得整齐好看,不然我会一直弄,朋友说我有强迫症。,不然我心里头一天也不好受,家里摆放的东西?比如:精神分裂,弄到自己满意为止?会不会继发其他症状是上班要迟到了
提问者采纳
我姐也这样。最好想办法改善,会影响自己一辈子的习惯
其他类似问题
倒不至于,个人的洁癖而已,好多人都这样!这个也没什么
来自团队:
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
就是强迫症、但不会发展成精神病、你在外人面前尽量板着点、以免被人反感
执着,还是改变一下自己。
看不惯的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP