closehandsclose是什么意思思

be close at hand to me 还是 be close at hand for me 就是对于我来说 你一直近在咫尺如上_百度作业帮
be close at hand to me 还是 be close at hand for me 就是对于我来说 你一直近在咫尺如上
be close at hand to me 还是 be close at hand for me 就是对于我来说 你一直近在咫尺如上
be close at hand to me 后者没听说过这种用法.有那个知道Take my hand 歌词什么意思_百度知道
有那个知道Take my hand 歌词什么意思
Sometimes I feel like everybody's got a problem有时候我觉得所有人都有一个问题Sometimes I feel like nobody wants to solve them有时候我觉得没有人想解决这些问题I know that people say we're never gonna make it我知道人们说我们永远不可能成功But I know we're gonna get through this但是我知道我们可以度过这个困难Close your eyes and please don't let me go闭上你的眼睛,请不要让我走Don't, don't, don't, don't let me go now不要,不要,不要,不要让我现在走Close your eyes don't let me let you go关上你的眼睛不要让我让你走Take my hand tonight今晚请牵着我的手Let's not think about tomorrow让我们不要想着明天Take my hand tonight今晚请牵着我的手We can find some place to go我们可以找一些地方可去Cause our hearts are locked forever因为我们的心已经永远的锁在一起And our love will never die我们的爱将永远不死Take my hand tonight, one last time今晚请最后牵我的手一次The city sleeps and we're lost in the moment城市睡觉着,我们也将失去在时刻里Another kiss as we're lying on the pavement再一个吻我们会躺在路面上If they could see us they would tell us that we're crazy如果他们能看到我们,他们会告诉我们,我们是神经病But I know they just don't understand但是我知道只是因为他们不明白Close your eyes and please don't let me goDon't, don't don't, don't let me go nowClose your eyes don't let me let you goTake my hand tonightLet's not think about tomorrowTake my hand tonightWe can find some place to goCause our hearts are locked foreverAnd our love will never dieTake my hand tonight, one last timeThe rain drops, the tears keep falling随着雨下着,眼泪也不停着流I see your face and it keeps me going我看见你的脸那让我可以继续前进If I get lost your light's gonna guide me如果我迷路你的光辉继续引导我And I know that you can take me home因为我知道你可以把我带回家You can take me home你可以把我带回家Take my hand tonightLet's not think about tomorrowTake my hand tonightWe can find some place to goCause our hearts are locked foreverAnd our love will never dieTake my hand tonight, one last timeTake my hand tonightLet's not think about tomorrowTake my hand tonightWe can find some place to go(Find some place to go)Cause our hearts are locked foreverAnd our love will never die(Our love will never die)Take my hand tonight, one last timeOne last time
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁The chance of meeting this person you are holding hands with now is close to a miracle_百度作业帮
The chance of meeting this person you are holding hands with now is close to a miracle
The chance of meeting this person you are holding hands with now is close to a miracle
The chance of meeting this person you are holding hands with now is close to a miracle你碰巧遇见的那个人,当时你还跟他握手,是一个非常了不起的人.此翻译为意译,供参考.有同行请多指教.

我要回帖

更多关于 close wait什么意思 的文章

随机推荐