angry and shouted 英泽汉百度在线翻译

1.on ___ wayA.theirB.theirs选哪个,原因2.he shouted at the bird and the bird just got angry and became even ____.A.less politeB.not politer选哪个,原因_百度作业帮
1.on ___ wayA.theirB.theirs选哪个,原因2.he shouted at the bird and the bird just got angry and became even ____.A.less politeB.not politer选哪个,原因
1.on ___ wayA.theirB.theirs选哪个,原因2.he shouted at the bird and the bird just got angry and became even ____.A.less politeB.not politer选哪个,原因
1.A.their theirs = their way.是名词性物主代词2.A less politeeven 是“更”的意思,放在比较级前面,表示程度.
A theirs是物主性代词后面不能加名词A答案:D;B;A;C;C;D;A;B;C;D解析:
  1.D 从下文可以看出猫是在外面。
  2.B look for sth.是一词组。
  3.A 从上下文中,判断表结果。
  4.C 从上文中判断找不到猫,所以是丢了。
  5.C 一般疑句中用anybody.
  6.D 猫是一种生命力非常强的动物。
  7.A 表示身体好,用well.
  8.B 从上文中可以知道,Mrs Andrews非常高兴听到警察的话。
  9.C 从下句She almost talks.推断出猫很聪明。
  10.D 联系上下文,Mrs Andrews在打电话,所以警察让她放下电话。
请选择年级七年级八年级九年级请输入相应的习题集名称(选填):
科目:初中英语
 “Peter  1  
 back from the shops,
”said Mrs James.“He
 some new football shoes, but he
 find any good
ones.”“  
same?” I asked.“He said they showed him different shoes, but he
them.”“What  6  
 do about his boots,
then?” I asked. “Well, the shop told
 next week. It's not a big problem because he doesn't need to have them before the new school term. But he 8 
to arrange(安排)his things early. For example, he
 late for
school.”“My daughter is different,” I said.
“I  10  
 throw her out when it's time for
  (1) A.
    C.
  (2)A.
wanted buying 
like to buy
    C.
had liked to buy 
wanted to buy
  (3) A.
didn't can 
  &&& C.
couldn't  
couldn't to
  (4) A.
All of are 
Were all they
  &&& C.
Were they all  
  (5) A.
wasn't liking   
didn't like 
    &&
hasn't liked   
didn't liked
  (6) A.
Peter will  
will Peter to
  && C.
is Peter going   
is Peter going to
him to go   
to him go back   
  && C.
him coming back   
he could go back
(8) A.is beginning always   
is always beginning 
begins always   
always begins
is never coming   
is never 
  &&& C.
has never been   
comes never
need   
have to   
 “I hope you won't forget
I have told you
 ” said Mrs Smith.“No” said John.
 three oranges, six eggs and a pound of
 He went down the street
 the shop. As he ran, he said to
 ,“Three oranges, six eggs and a pound of
meat.” 7  
 first he 8 
everything
 , he saw two men
 outside a bookshop
 the policemen
 .After that, he stopped to
 some money to a poor man. He met some of
 friends and he played
 them for a
 . When he
 the shop, he
 forgot everything.
 As he walked
 , his face became
 . When he saw his mother, he said,
“I'm sorry, Mother. I've forgotten to buy the meat and the oranges. I have bought six eggs
(1) A.what
  (2) A.buy
(3) A.have
  (4) A.at
(5) A.her
C.himself
(6) A.again
  (7) A.
  (8) A.remember
B.remembers
C.remembered
D.remembering
  (9) A.Before
  (10) A.fighting
(11) A.since
(12) A.arrived
C.arrived
(13) A.spend
C.himself
(15) A.and
C.together
(16) A.while
(17) A.reached
  (18) A.hardly
(19) A.family
(20) A.red
and redder
C.reddest
and reddest
and redder
完形填空:
A: Good evening!
A: Mrs. Green, where  2& you come from?
B: I  3& America.
A:  4& American?
B: Yes, I  5& .
A: Where  6& ?
B: I work in a middle school. I'm a teacher.
A: What  7& ?
B: I teach English.
A:  8& Chinese?
B: A little. Not much!
A: Do you like working in China?
B: Yes, I do. I like it  9& .
The Chinese people are very friendly.
A: Do you have  10& children?
B: Yes, I do. I have a son and two daughters.
A: Are they  11
you in China?
B: Yes, they are.
A: Do they go to school in China?
B: Yes, they do.
A: Are you  12& in  13& school?
B: No, we aren't. They go to a different school.
 14& goodness!
(1)& A. Hello   &&   B. Excuse me
  & C. How are you    D. Good evening&[  ]
(2) A. are    &    B. is 
&  C. do       &
D. does    [  ]
(3) A. from     &&& B. come from
  &&& C. am come from   D. am coming from   [  ]
(4)& A. you are &&&   B. Do you an
  C. Are you   &&& D. Are you a    [  ]
(5) A. do      && B. am& C.
don't  &&
   D. am not    [  ]
(6)& A. do you work  &   B. you work
&& C. are you work  &  D. you are working    [  ]
(7)& A. are you teach    B. do you teach
  && C. are you teaching  D. you teach
      [  ]
(8)& A. Are you speak   B. You speak
&& C. Do you speak    D. You can speak    [  ]
(9)& A. a lot       B. a little
& C. not at all  &  D. very    [  ]
(10)& A. some    &&  B. any  &&&
C. a    &    D. one
   [  ]
(11)& A. and     &&& B. or
&  C. with  &&    D. to
   [  ]
(12)& A. both     && B. no
  C. but    &&&  D. all   [  ]
(13)& A. the same   && B. same
  C. different  &  D. the different    [  ]
(14)& A. Thanks      B. Thank
  C. Thanks you    D. Thank you    [  ]
完形填空: 阅读下列短文,从所给的四个选项中,选出最佳答案
 Mrs Hill was very much interested in singing.
She had a good voice(嗓子), but some of her high notes(高音)seemed to sound like an axle(车轴)
 1   enough oil.
Mrs Hill knew this very well, and tried her best to
As she didn't want to  3
 the other
 of the family, she usually went for long walks along the roads outside the city when she had time, and practised her high notes there. 5
 a car or person coming along the road, she stopped and
 until she could
 be heard before she started practising again
 she was a shy(害羞的)woman.
 One afternoon a fast, open car came up  10
 and so fast that she did not hear it until it was only a few metres
She was singing some of her  13
 and most difficult notes at the time, and as the car went past her, she saw a
 look come over its driver's face.
The driver put his brakes
(闸)on, and as soon as the car stopped, he jumped out
and began to  15
 carefully at all his tyres(轮胎)to
 if there was something wrong with
 .Mrs Hill did not dare(敢)to
 him what the
 had really been, so he got back into his car and drove off as puzzled(迷惑不解)as he had been when he
  1.A.without
  B.with
  C.except
  D.inside
  [  ]
2.A.prepare
B.produce
C.practise
3.A.wake
B.trouble
C.surprise
4.A.winners
B.students
C.visitors
D.members
5.A.Once
C.At first
D.Sometimes
7.A.watched
B.listened
C.returned
D.clearly
9.A.because
10.A.behind
D.against
11.A.strongly
B.quickly
C.quietly
D.politely
12.A.from
13.A.lowest
B.highest
14.A.serious
B.friendly
C.strange
15.A.push
16.A.think
17.A.them
18.A.ask
19.A.matter
B.accident
20.A.looked
C.started
D.stopped
 Mr Reece worked on a farm. He and his wife grew a lot of things and they had some cows. Every day they worked hard
morning till night. One day, Mr Reece
 2   his wife,
“Let's go to Portsmouth next Sunday. We can
lunch there and then we can go to the cinema. ”
 His wife was very happy when she  4
 this, because they always ate a lot, and she didn't
 cooking three times a day.
 They went to Portsmouth by plane and walked about
 an hour. Then, when it was twelve o'clock, they wanted to
 . They looked at four restaurants(饭店). In front of one restaurant, they
 a notice(公告). It read,
“Lunch: 12:30 to 2:30, 1.5 pounds.”
 “Well, that's
 ,” Mrs Reece said,
“We can eat for two hours for 1.5 pounds here! This is
  [  ]
  [  ]
  [  ]
heard from
  [  ]
  [  ]
  [  ]
take a bus
have lunch
  [  ]
looked for
  [  ]
  [  ]
  B. the place
  C. the thing
  D. the news
  [  ]1—5&&&D D A C C6—10 &&D A B C D1.根据后文提到猫丢了,到处找猫,所以猫不在家,应该在外面,故选D,outside。 2.猫丢了,应该是四处寻找,所以选D,look around。 3.由于找不到猫,所以才打电话给警察,是因果关系,故选A,so。 4.打电话给警察的事是丢掉了猫,故选C,lost。 5.询问警察有人找着了吗,应用有人,某人,故选C,anybody。 6.根据后文雪融化后,猫找到了,而且活着,应该说是强壮的,故选 D,strong。7.身体健康身体好可以用形容词well,故选A,well。 8.猫最终找到了,听到此消息,应该是很开心,故选B,happier。 9.猫在雪中能够很好的存活下来,应该说是很聪明的,故选C,clever。 10.警察疲惫了,应该希望猫主人放下电话,故选D,telephone。
请选择年级七年级八年级九年级请输入相应的习题集名称(选填):
来源:不详
题型:阅读理解
A blind schoolgirl has become the youngest interpreter (口译员) when she is only ten yearsAlexia Sloane is from Cambridge. She was told by the doctor she had a brain tumour (脑癌) when she was on holiday "with her parents in France. After that the two-year-old girl became blind.Though the little girl can't see anything, she has great talent for languages and at the age of 10 she is already fluent (流利的) in English, French, Spanish and Chinese-and is learning German.Now her dream of working as an interpreter has come true. East of England MEP (欧盟议员) Robert Sturdy invited her to the European Parliament (议会). "Usually a person who enters the European Parliament should be 14 at least. So it was amazing for Alexia to work there at the age of 10. " said Alexia's mother Isabelle. Alexia can speak three languages since birth. As her mum is hah" French and half Spanish and her dad Richard is English. " She has always been very good at languages and shown an interest from a very young age. " added Isabelle, who also has a four-year-old daughter Melissa.Alexia has dreamed of becoming an interpreter since she was six and chose to go to the European Parliament as her prize when she won the Young Achiever Community Award of the Year (年度青年成就奖). She asked if she could learn from the interpreters and HEP Robert Sturdy agreed to take her along as his guest. " It was fantastic and I decided to become an interpreter, "said Alexia. "Nothing can stop me. "小题1:How old is the youngest interpreter according to the passage?A.4.B.6.C.10.D.14.小题2:When did Alexia Sloane become blind?A.When she was born.B.After she had a brain tumour.C.After she became an interpreter.D.When she was on holiday with her parents.小题3:Who offered Alexia the chance of working as an interpreter?A.Richard.B.Isabelle. C.Melissa.D.Robert Sturdy.小题4:What is right about Alexia Sloane?A.She can speak five language fluently.B.She is a talented language learner.C.She is the only child in the family.D. She went to France on holiday after she won the award.小题5:What do you think is the meaning of the sentence "Nothing can stop me. "? A.Never give up.B.Believe in yourself.C.Nothing is impossible.D.Failure is the mother of success.
题型:完形填空
One day a wise man was walking along the beach when he saw a young man far away picking up something and very gently throwing it into the sea. As he got (31) he called out to the young man, “Good morning! What are you doing?”? The young man (32), looked up and replied, “Throwing starfishes into the sea.”?&“Why are you throwing starfishes into the sea?”?“The sun is up and the (33) is going away. And if I don’t throw them in they’ll (34)?.”?“But, young man, don’t you (35) that there are miles and miles of beach and starfishes all along it. You can’t (36) make a difference!”? The young man (37) politely. Then he picked another starfish and threw it into the sea, and said, “It made a difference for that (38).”? There is something very (39) in each and every one of us. We have all been given the ability to make a difference to shape the future. We must each find our own starfish. And if we throw our starfish wisely and well, the (40) will be better. 小题1:A.betterB.fartherC.closer D.faster?小题2:A.continuedB.stoppedC.watchedD.answered?小题3:A.water B.wind C.boat D.fish?小题4:A.leaveB.dieC.runD.lose?小题5:A.believeB.realizeC.expect D.guess?小题6:A.possiblyB.hardly C.especially D.fortunately?小题7:A.replied B.argued C.spoke D.listened?小题8:A.day B.time C.place D.one?小题9:A.special B.brave C.strangeD.lucky?小题10:A.familyB.villageC.countryD.world
A very old lady won a million dollars in a lottery(彩票). Her son and her husband heard the news on the radio. “How are we going to tell your mother?” the man asked. “The news might kill her!”“That’s true,” the son said. “Perhaps we’d better speak to her doctor about it. He’ll know how to bring her the news gently.”They told the old lady’s doctor about this.“I’m glad you told me, ” he said “A shock(震惊), even a happy one, could give her a heart attack, leave it to me. I’ll find a way of bringing the news to her.”The doctor thought about the problem for several days, then decided what he would say.He called on the old lady and sat by her. He took her hand in his.“Let’s play a game, my dear,” he said. “‘Let’s pretend(假装)’ game.”“Oh, yes, ” the old lady said. “I love ‘Let’s pretend’ game.”“Good, I’ll ask you a question first, ” the doctor said, “Then you can ask me one.”He pretended to think for a few minutes. Then he said, “Tell me, what would you do if you won a million dollars in the lottery?”“Oh, that’s an easy one,” the old lady said, “I’d give most of it to you, doctor, because you have been so good to me all these years, doctor!” But the doctor was now lying on the floor. He had died of shock.小题1:Who won a million dollars in a lottery?A.The man.B.The son.C.The old lady.D.The doctor.小题2:What does “heart attack” mean in Chinese?A.攻击心脏.B.惊喜.C.心情.D.心脏病.小题3:Why did the doctor play ‘Let’s pretend’ game with the lady?A.Because he wanted to get the money.B.Because he wanted to bring her the news gently.C.Because he didn’t want to tell her the news.D.Because he wasn’t honest.小题4:Who had died of shock?A.The man.B.The son.C.The old lady.D.The doctor.小题5:What’s the best title for the passage?A.A Sad ShockB.A wonderful ShockC.An Interesting Shock D.A Lucky Shock
A friend of mine named Paul received an expensive car from his brother as a Christmas present. On Christmas Eve when Paul came out of his office, a street urchin(顽童) was walking around a shining car. “Is this your car, Paul?” he asked.Paul answered,“Yes, my brother gave it to me for Christmas.”The boy was surprised.“You mean your brother gave it to you and it didn’t cost you anything. Boy, I wish…” He hesitated(犹豫).Of course Paul knew what he was going to wish for. He was going to wish he had a brother like that. But what the boy said surprised Paul greatly.“I wish,”the boy went on,“that I could be a brother like that.”Paul looked at the boy in surprise, then he said again,“Would you like to take a ride in my car?”“Oh, yes, I’d love that.”After a short ride, the boy turned and with his eyes shining, said,“Paul, would you mind driving in front of my house?”Paul smiled a little. He thought he knew what the boy wanted. He wanted to show his neighbors that he could ride home in a big car. But Paul was wrong again,“Will you stop where those two steps are?”the boy asked.He ran up to the steps. Then in a short while Paul heard him coming back, but he was not coming fast. He was carrying his little diabled brother. He sat him down on the step and pointed to the car.“There she is. Buddy, just like I told you upstairs. His brother gave it to him for Christmas and it didn’t cost him a cent. And some day I’m going to give you one just like it...then you can see for yourself all nice things in the Christmas window that I’ve been trying to tell you about.”Paul got out and lifted the boy to the front seat of his car. The shining-eyed older brother climbed in beside him and the three of them began an unforgettable holiday ride.小题1:The street urchin was very surprised when_______.A.Paul received an expensive carB.Paul told him about the carC.he saw the shining carD.he was walking around the car小题2:From the story we can see the urchin _______.A.wished to give his brother a carB.wanted Paul’s brother to give him a carC.wished he could have a brother like Paul’sD.wished Paul could be a brother like that小题3:The urchin asked Paul to stop his car in front of his house_______.A.to show his neighbors the big carB.to show he had a rich friendC.to let his brother know about his wishD.to ask his brother a car like that小题4:The best name of the story is ______.A.A Christmas PresentB.A Street Urchin C.A Brother Like ThatD.An Unforgettable Holiday Ride
完形填空(15分)阅读下面短文, 掌握其大意,然后从各题所给的A、B、C、D四个选项中,选出最佳选项。I stood in the doorway, watching my elder brother carefully putting clothes into his bag. I coughed uneasily. Finally   36   that I was there, Rocky turned towards me with a sad smile.“I’m   37   tomorrow,” he said.“I know.” My __38____ was almost a whisper. I was   39   at myself for being so weak, but I wasn’t about to cry.“My   40   is early, so there is still   41   time to come to the airport,” he said. Seeing the   42   look on my face, he quickly added, “I promise I won’t leave without saying goodbye.”I tried to say   43   , but didn’t. It’s always   44   to keep quiet if you’re about to cry. “You promised you wouldn’t cry,” he said to me, thinking that I was close to   45  .I remember the day he taught me how to ride a bike.   46   I thought he was always right behind me, holding the seat to keep me from   47  . I was happy with this, but he knew he couldn’t hold me up all my life. He told me that one day he would have to let go.His coughing stopped my thinking. What was left to say? How could I say   48   to the person who taught me everything?The next morning I   49   , looked at my alarm clock, and realized he had left 50  ago. We never even said goodbye.Goodbye, Rocky! Although he may have been many miles away, I knew he heard me, even if it was only an answer in his heart.小题1:A.forgettingB.realizingC.watchingD.learning小题2:A.arriving B.living C.coming D.leaving小题3:A.voiceB.sound C.noiseD.word小题4:A.glad B.moved C.angry D.pleased小题5:A.ship B.flight C.train D.bus小题6:A.enough B.little C.no D.busy小题7:A.surprised B.excited C.sadD.happy小题8:A.anything B.everything C.something D.nothing小题9:A.stranger B.better C.worse D.easier小题10:A.tearsB.smiles C.words D.sadness小题11:A.At last B.Since C.At first D.So far小题12:A.riding B.runningC.walkingD.falling小题13:A.goodbye B.hello C.yesD.sorry小题14:A.gave up B.stood upC.looked up D.woke up小题15:A.minutes B.hours C.days D.weeks
完形填空(本题共15小题, 每小题1分, 共15分)On my first day of high school, I met David. It was cloudy. When I went home after school, I saw a boy also walking back home. He was my classmate, David. He was carrying his books. 21._______ he was walking, I saw a group of kids rushing to him. David 22._______ and his glasses went flying. All his 23._______ fell on the ground. Then the kids ran away. He looked up and I saw sadness in his eyes. I helped him stand up and 24._______ his glasses. Then I saw there 25._______ a big smile on his face. From then on, we became 26._______. The more I got to know David, the more I liked him. During the four years, we always studied, played together and had a 27._______ time. On the day when we finished high school, I could see that he was 28._______ about his speech. So I said, “Don’t be stressed out. Believe in 29._______ and you’ll be the best!” Then he began, “Today is a good time to say 30._______ to those people who helped you succeed through the difficult years. Our parents, our teachers, but mostly our 31._______. Being a friend to someone is the best gift you can give them. I’ll 32._______ you a story…” I just looked at the handsome popular boy amazingly when he told the story of the 33._______ day when we met each other. All of us were 34._______. Everyone was listening to his story in silence. I saw his parents looking at me and smiling. I did not know the deep meaning 35._______ that moment. I know even a small action can change a person’s life. As you know, “Friends are angels to make us rise when our wings have problems flying.” 小题1: A. Because&B. WhileC. Though小题2: A. fall downB. fell downC. falling down小题3: A. booksB. moneyC. glasses小题4: A. look forB. look afterC. look like小题5: A. isB. wasC. will be小题6: A. classmatesB. studentsC. friends小题7:A. happyB. badC. sad小题8: A. boredB. nervousC. excited小题9: A. himselfB. yourselfC. myself小题10: A. helloB. sorryC. thanks小题11: A. friendsB. parentsC. teachers小题12:A. giveB. tellC. ask小题13:A. firstB. secondC. last小题14: A. crazyB. quietC. strange小题15: A. untilB. forC. but
A funny thing happened to my sister Tina last month. She lives in Japan and teaches English. In Japan, people don’t usually wear their outdoor shoes in the house or in school, and a lot of buildings have places for shoes. So her school ahs a special place for shoes. &&&&&小题1:&&&&&&&&& Tina teaches English in the evening. One Friday, she went to school, and she put her shoes in the shoe box—as usual. Then she had an interesting spoken English class with her students.&&&小题2:&&&&&&&But to her surprise, her shoes weren’t in the box. There was only one pair of those there, and they weren’t her hoes! She had to get home in a hurry. &&&&小题3:&&&&&&&&& On Monday, at her next English class, her shoes were in a shopping bag on her desk! There was a note that said, “I’m so sorry. I took your shoes by mistake!”&&&&小题4:&&&&&&Somebody felt a lot of shame!It’s a shoe box.Tina is my sister.So she put on the
shoes and left.After class she
got ready to leave.But there was no
name on the note.&
My name is woof. You think that we have a great life,right?Wrong!I am going to tell you why. First of all,we are bored. Bored. bored. And bored. Do you ever think about what a dog does all day? Nothing. Nothing at all. Our owners are busy,you know,working,going to school,away from home all day. So what are we supposed to do?Watch the house or apartment?Sure. That is like watching paint dry or grass grow. Boring. That’s why we get so excited when our owners come home. We bark and run around and act as if we are very happy. But we only do this because we are bored all day. If we are lucky,our owner take us for a walk. Then there is the food. We eat the same food,meal after meal,day after day,week after week,month after month. Help!Would you like& to eat the same thing all the time?No,you would not. So what makes you think we dogs like it?We don’t. We hate it.Another thing-television. Another thing-television. Dogs hate television. Our owners watch these stupid programs,hour after hour,night after night. Are there any programs for dogs on television?No. Not a single one.So what can we do?What else can we do but sleep?And so we sleep. We dogs are not lazy,we are bored.小题1:Woof may be a&&&&&&&&&&&&& .A.boyB.girlC.dogD.cat小题2:From the passage,we know that Woof&&&&&&&& .A.lives a great lifeB.is busy every dayC.likes the food very muchD.hates watching television小题3:How many points does Woof complain about?A.1B.2C.3D.4

我要回帖

更多关于 英泽汉在线翻译 的文章

随机推荐