i don't lack anything with youwild heart吉他谱 again wild

Ways Jackson Can Help When He Can’t Be There to Help
By &&March 16, 2012
For awhile now, Jackson has been trying to find a way to help those of you who ask questions about your cats through the comments on this site.
Without further ado, here he is in his own words:
Hey there Cat Person!
Around here, we see everything through Cat Mojo-Colored Glasses – all you need to know about what’s bothering your cat, about enriching your bond, about “catifying your world” – just depends on understanding how they see things, a little more clearly.
For awhile now, I’ve been trying to find a way to help those of you who ask questions about your cats through the comments on this site, as well as on Facebook, Twitter, online, in the supermarket…
I know you are demonstrating concern and love for your cat companions – I get it, and it’s amazing!
The problem is that at this point, because of the volume of inquiries, I can’t answer them personally (although I do see them all!), and so I’ve been working very hard at collecting resources to answer the most common questions.
This is what I have right now, with, I promise, more to come.
If I’ve missed something, !
Peace, Love, Light & Cat Mojo!
Here’s the list of resources right now, straight from Jackson himself.
The website already contains quite a few informative posts and video posts, but I’m working to make this site an even better, easier to use, and more comprehensive source of info for all things cat.
For example, I’m working on getting articles I’ve written onto the site.
If you want to have all new posts delivered straight to your email (or RSS reader, if you’re a real techie-type), subscribe .
Just choose to “Get Jackson Galaxy delivered by email” (or choose your RSS reader).
Being on the email list means you’ll get info and links to the products I use regularly to help solve and prevent cat problems (on the T.V. show and otherwise).
For example, there was a newsletter for every episode of “My Cat From Hell” this past season, telling you all the products seen on the show and why I chose them.
You can sign up for the email list .
And if you’re curious about past editions of the Newsletter, browse through the .
: What The World’s Most Incorrigible Cat Taught Me About Life, Love, and Coming Clean.
My book is being released May 10, 2012.
Here’s an excerpt from the publisher’s description:
“…singular advice for living with, caring for, and loving the feline in your home. Cat Daddy is laced throughout with Galaxy’s amazing “Cat Mojo” advice for understanding what cats need most from us humans in order to live happier, healthier lives.”
For every copy of
pre-ordered before May 10, Tarcher/Penguin will donate $1.00 to the cause of saving shelter cats.
To make your preorder count, simply e-mail your receipt (or a photo/scan of your receipt) to: .
for more details on how your pre-orders are helping cats and groups that save them.
(And, check back on this website for a tour stop near you.
Maybe I can discuss your question in person!)
I check in on Facebook almost every day, along with the 23,000+ members of our .
I may answer a quick question or two there, but what’s really cool is: community members like you offer their suggestions and insight as well.
It’s a great place to bond, get support, and share your knowledge.
Go Team Cat Mojo!
I check in to the Twitterverse almost every day, too.
And I’ll occasionally have a tweety-type discussion on cat issues there.
So feel free to follow me at
You might find me answering a question you were wondering about…you might even be the person who asked it!
I hope those resources help.
And like I said, I’m working on getting this site even more Cat Mojo Friendly.
So I hope you check back.
Thanks for joining me on this wild ride!
Peace, Love, Light and Cat Mojo,
We regret that Jackson does not answer questions posted in the comments. This is due to his demanding schedule and the high volume of requests he receives. But most importantly, since he has not met your cat, it would be contrary to his approach for him to give specific personalized advice for your specific situation. That being said, general questions and issues are addressed throughout this blog, in his book
and of course, the show My Cat From Hell.
Posts, Tweets & More
Posts, Tweets & More
JGS_Blog_R1_300x250
JGS_Blog_R2_300x250
One Page Guides
NKLA Coalition Partner
& 2015 Jackson Galaxy. All Rights Reserved.Why I’m Transitioning Away from Veganism… | The Balanced Blonde
Hi all! I'm Jordan. Always extreme, always striving for balance. Spilling my life & my love for health one lil' bloggy post at a time.
Email Address
Preorder Breaking Vegan!
The Blonde Instagram
JavaScript is currently disabled in this browser. Reactivate it to view this content.
Blog Inspiration
Loving Lately
Blog CommunitiesBy Dave Asprey
Pingback: ()
Start Here
Join over 200,000 people who already receive information that upgrades their lives.
First name
Bulletproof on Facebook
Get New Videos Each Week
Read previous post:This episode is all about the most effective biohack I’ve experienced yet – NeurOptimal(R) brain training. Dr. Valdeane Brown, Founder...

我要回帖

更多关于 wild at heart 的文章

随机推荐