雨彩虹繁体字
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
雨后彩虹的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁[yī fān fēng shùn]
[解释]船挂着满帆顺风行驶。比喻非常顺利,没有任何阻碍。[例子]在机场,张华大声对李明说:“亲爱的,助你在非洲一帆风顺!”At the airport, Zhang Hua yelled to Li Ming, "My dear, I wish you a smooth journey in Africa!"[英文等价词]
[Literal Meaning]&/a>&br/>&a class='quickclass' href=&/w/one/sail/wind/favorable&
target='_blank'>one/sail/wind/favorable&/a>&br/>&a class='quickclass' href=&/w/to sail with the favorable wind&
target='_blank'>to sail with the favorable wind&/a>&br/>[解释]&br/>船挂着满帆顺风行驶。比喻非常顺利,没有任何阻碍。&br/>&a class='quickclass' href=&/w/[Explanation]&
target='_blank'>[Explanation]&/a>&br/>&a class='quickclass' href=&/w/to proceed smoothly without a hitch&
target='_blank'>to proceed smoothly without a hitch&/a>&br/>[例子]&br/>在机场,张华大声对李明说:“亲爱的,助你在非洲一帆风顺!”&br/>&a class='quickclass' href=&/w/[Example]&
target='_blank'>[Example]&/a>&br/>At the airport, Zhang Hua yelled to Li Ming, &My dear, I wish you a smooth journey in Africa!&&br/>[英文等价词]&br/>&a class='quickclass' href=&/w/very smoothly&
target='_blank'>very smoothly&/a>&br/>&a class='quickclass' href=&/w/plain sailing&
target='_blank'>plain sailing&/a>&br/>" />
yī fān fēng shùn
Everything is going smoothly.; have a favora have a favorable wind t sail r without a hitch
Men do not find it to be all smooth sailing when they settle down in a new colony.
人们发觉到新殖民地安家落户并非一帆风顺。
Wish you are plain sailing first!
先祝你一帆风顺了!
Wish you are plain sailing first!
先祝你一帆风顺了!
May smooth sailing company your journey.
祝你旅途一帆风顺。
Men do not find it to be all smooth sailing when they settle down in a new colony.
人们发觉到新殖民地安家落户并非一帆风顺。
The voyage of their life has been
one of unbroken smoothness.
他们的人生旅程一直一帆风顺。
Pioneering in an enterprise is naturally never plain sailing.
创业嘛,当然是不会一帆风顺的。
He [breezes] through life,never worrying about anything.
他生活一帆风顺,什么事也不用操心。
Her life has run smoothly up to now.
她的生活到目前仍一帆风顺。
He breezes through life, never worrying about anything.
他生活一帆风顺,什么事也不用操心。一帆风顺英语怎么写_百度作业帮
一帆风顺英语怎么写
一帆风顺英语怎么写
一帆风顺 [yī fān fēng shùn]基本翻译plain sailingas right as raingas and gaitersroses all the way
Wishing you every success
一帆风顺 smooth sailingsmooth sailing 一帆风顺Wishing you every success一帆风顺 Wishing you every successplain sailingplain sailing 一帆风顺plainsailingplainsailing 一帆风顺
have a good trip
Bon Voyage一帆风顺,个人证明这是最常用的英语说法
Bon voyage呢,是法语说法,在美国也常用。意思是祝你有个美好的旅行~英文呢~Have a safe trip! 就可以了~

我要回帖

更多关于 法语谢谢怎么写 的文章

随机推荐