This flower smells _______. I like it a lot.A. badB. badlyC. wellD. good
Don’t _百度作业帮
请高手帮忙做英语填空题,谢谢!1.
_____ joyful he was to meet his father again!A. WhatB. HowC. How aD. What a
请高手帮忙做英语填空题,谢谢!1.
_____ joyful he was to meet his father again!A. WhatB. HowC. How aD. What a
Don’t talk so loudly. Your father ________.A. sleepsB. sleptC. is sleepingD. has slept
He learned to speak English _____ months.A. withinB. fromC. onD. at
The Minister for Foreign Affairs has already _______ on this event with the American President.A. communicateB. communicatedC. communicatingD. communicates
Eating ______ is bad for your health.A. manyB. many muchC. too muchD. much too
The mother together with her sons ______ asked to go to the court.A. areB. haveC. wereD. was
He has an apartment that is _____B__ to shopping and transportation.A. contestB. convenientC. conflictD. conference
The word “recently” means ________.A. 昨天B. 直播的C. 最近D. 结构
Physics _______ interesting subject.A. is anB. are anC. is aD. are a
Sheep provide us _____ wool.A. withB. fromC. onD. behind
Both teams w _____ was willing to lose the game.A. eitherB. neitherC. anotherD. the other
---How are you?”--- ________A. I am quite good.B. I am very sorry.C. How are you?D. Fine, thank you.
If it _______ tomorrow, we’ll go swimming.A. isn’t rainingB. don’t rainC. isn’t to rainD. doesn’t rain
Nothing can stop him from ________.A. comeB. comingC. to comeD. comes
Jerry didn’t tell the story to _______ students in the class.A. anotherB. othersC. bothD. other
My aunt has lived in New York _________ 1995.A. forB. duringC. inD. since
Either Mr. Lee or the students _______ to clean the blackboard.A. hadB. hasC. haveD. having
Our team _______ every match so far this year, but we still have three more games to play.A. was winningB. has wonC. had wonD. wins
She ____to Beijing. She will be back soon.A. wentB. has beenC. goesD. has gone
1._B_ joyful he was to meet his father again!A.WhatB.HowC.How aD.What满分:5 分2.This flower smells __D_____.I like it a lot.A.badB.badlyC.wellD.good满分:5 分3.Don’t talk so loudly.Your father ___C_____.A.sleepsB.sleptC.is sleepingD.has slept满分:5 分4.He learned to speak English __A___ months.A.withinB.fromC.onD.at满分:5 分5.The Minister for Foreign Affairs has already __B_____ on this event with the American President.A.communicateB.communicatedC.communicatingD.communicates满分:5 分6.Eating __C____ is bad for your health.A.manyB.many muchC.too muchD.much too满分:5 分7.The mother together with her sons __D____ asked to go to the court.A.areB.haveC.wereD.was满分:5 分8.He has an apartment that is _____B__ to shopping and transportation.A.contestB.convenientC.conflictD.conference满分:5 分9.The word “recently” means __C______.A.昨天B.直播的C.最近D.结构满分:5 分10.Physics ___A____ interesting subject.A.is anB.are anC.is aD.are a满分:5 分11.Sheep provide us _A____ wool.A.withB.fromC.onD.behind满分:5 分12.Both teams w __B___ was willing to lose the game.A.eitherB.neitherC.anotherD.the other满分:5 分13.---How are you?”--- ___D_____A.I am quite good.B.I am very sorry.C.How are you?D.Fine,thank you.满分:5 分14.If it ___D____ tomorrow,we’ll go swimming.A.isn’t rainingB.don’t rainC.isn’t to rainD.doesn’t rain满分:5 分15.Nothing can stop him from __B______.A.comeB.comingC.to comeD.comes满分:5 分16.Jerry didn’t tell the story to __D_____ students in the class.A.anotherB.othersC.bothD.other满分:5 分17.My aunt has lived in New York __D_______ 1995.A.forB.duringC.inD.since满分:5 分18.Either Mr.Lee or the students __C_____ to clean the blackboard.A.hadB.hasC.haveD.having满分:5 分19.Our team ___B____ every match so far this year,but we still have three more games to play.A.was winningB.has wonC.had wonD.wins满分:5 分20.She _D___to Beijing.She will be back soon.A.wentB.has beenC.goesD.has gone
谢谢您的回答,完全正确
参考答案:1.B2.D3.C4.5.B6.C7.D9.B10.A11.A12.B13.D14.D15.B16.B17.D18.C19.B20.D英途外语解答,希望有帮助英语填空谢谢。 _百度作业帮
英语填空谢谢。
英语填空谢谢。&
because.kinds.heard.clean.reading
86 because87 kind88 hear89 clean90 read
您好!答案依次为:because kinds heard clean。希望能帮到您!强烈希望您能采纳!您的采纳是我们为您提供正确答案最大的动力与鼓励!
kinds heard cleanly. reading

我要回帖

更多关于 英语谢谢怎么写 的文章

随机推荐