英语题,谢谢的英语各位

各位大神,帮我做道题,谢谢,英语题目,中文回答,关税的内容_关税吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0可签7级以上的吧50个
本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:243贴子:
各位大神,帮我做道题,谢谢,英语题目,中文回答,关税的内容
o What are the tariff numbers and levels of rates of the Customs Duty?
实在搞不懂语法,也没兴...
3D双端东方魔幻网游「大青云」勾魂公测,穿越逆转,封神故事,全新演绎!
税号和关税率分别是多少
公主集运专走,专线,普通货物全场包税
贴吧热议榜
使用签名档&&
保存至快速回贴几道英语题不会,想请教一下各位。谢谢!~, 几道英语题不会,想请教一下各
几道英语题不会,想请教一下各位。谢谢!~ 问题补充:
第一句画:in the evening.2.A girl.6.rather cold.9.for about a week.10.reading a letter from his grangson. mini熊滴story 几道英语题不会,想请教一下各位。谢谢!~
2.who is looking for
you.4?9.Isn&#39?61.can you use
Alice’s dictionary?7?10.My father isn‘t
going to t your brother has any car?5.when does Mike often do his homework. The students are going to work in the garden tomorrow8.Do you want the big or small boxes?3.what the weather
in the North in winter.what did he do then.How long are they going to stay at the hotel
.10。..7...。. The students are going to work in the garden tomorrow8?9..Can yuo use Alice’s dictionary。2.My brother doesn&#39。。3..My father isn‘t
going to paint the wall greet4..Do you want the big or small boxes.?5;t have any car6...没划线部分1
3.My father isn't going to paint the wall greet.4.Can you use Alice’s dictionary?5.My brother has not a car,isn't he?7.The students are going to work in the garden tomorrow.8.What kind of
boxes do you want,the big one or the small one?
热心网友
1,When does Mike often do his homework ?2,Who is looking for you?3.My father isn't going to paint the wall greet.4,Can you
use Alice’s dictionary?5,doesn't my brother have
a car?6,what's the weather is it in the North in winter.7,The students are
going to work in the garden tomorrow.8,Do you want the big boxes or the small boxes?9,How long are they going to stay at the hotel?10,what was he doing?
热心网友
1.when does Mike often do his homework?2.who is looking for
you?3.My father isn‘t
going to paint the wall greet.4.can you use
Alice’s dictionary?5.Isn't your brother has any car?6.what the weather
in the North in winter?7. The students are going to work in the garden tomorrow8.Do you want the big or small boxes?9.How long are they going to stay at the hotel ?10.what did he do then?英语题目,每道题给出答案的同时都要详细解释过程哦,第三题不用。谢谢大家。His birthday is on May 4th.(用june 2nd 改为选择疑问句)There‘re a lot of books and a big dictionary on the shelf.(变一般疑问句并作否定回答)将一下词语或句子翻译成英文:(1)你想加入什么俱乐部?(2)你会做什么运动?(3)你擅长讲故事。(4)学校文艺表演招募学生。(5)写故事;(6)你能做什么?(7)擅长。Mike wants to join 【the art club】(对括号部分提问)Jane and jill can play chess.(变一般疑问句)We want to join the chess club.(变否定句)
一鸣USvr78
一、Is his birthday on May 4th or June 2nd? 二、Are there any books or dictionaries on the shelf?No,there aren't.三、1 What culb do you want to join? 2
What kind of exercise can you do? 3
You are good at peaking stories. 4
The scool's artist program is recruiting students.
write stories
What can you do?
be good at.
四、What culb does Mike want to join?五、Can Jane and jill play chess?六、We don‘t want to join the chess club.
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码英语题,在线等,谢谢大家
红颜真的那么美
1、A2、C3、B4、C5、C6、C7、D8、B9、A
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 英语谢谢怎么写 的文章

随机推荐