萌三国植树节活动英语作文在公园里植树五句话和朋友们在一起

2016高中关于植树节的英语作文:植树节
来源:  17:04:54 【】 
  高中关于的英语作文:  it‘s been a long time since i‘ve done something positive to the environment. feeling guilty-ridden and determined to do something that i know would definitely please my parents and teachers,i decided to plant several trees on the hill in the rural area of the city on tree planting day with a few friends.  feeling breezy and light-hearted, we came to the foot of the hill and selected a place that looked suitable and settled down. we spent a few hours digging holes and placing the young seedlings. we took numerous pictures of the beautiful place. we also wrote our wishes and buried it deep down the roots of the trees. i felt tired quickly and though i didn‘t realise it, it was time to go. i gazed up at the sky and took in all the wonderful features of mother nature. i felt really glad that we made it for this trip and sweared that i would do my part on protecting the environment.以下是为大家搜索整理的小学关于的作文150字,供大家参考学习。小学关于的作文150字今天是我国的。早上起来我惊呆了,哇!真是一场好大的雪啊!我踩着厚厚的积雪来到了学校。...作文精选1作文集锦2绿色希望3命题英语作文:去西山植树4关于的作文:为大自然添一片绿5我会种树啦!6小树苗站起来啦!由于我们的团结合作,还有陈老师的帮助,我俩早早完成了任务。再看看其他同学:韦棋和金晶正在给小树浇水,王延妍把树苗栽进土里陈老师也忙坏了,他不仅帮我和张晓雪植树,还帮其他同学植树。今天是。小猴想去野外种树。它好不容易才从森林里找了一棵小苹果树苗。小猴别提有多高兴了。小猴开始挖坑了。它挖了很长时间,可还是不合适。因为它挖的坑不是太小了,就是太浅了。小猴很着急。这时候,小兔刚好从这里经过。尊敬的老师、同学们又是一年春来到,带来了大自然的万物复苏和欣欣向荣。3月12日,那是一个营造绿色环境,期待绿水青山,呼唤人们爱护环境的特别日子----。春天来了,小草绿了,柳树又摇起绿色的长辫子,桃花笑红了脸,小燕子从南方飞回来了。今天是动物王国的,狮子国王把小象壮壮、小熊笨笨、小兔乖乖分到一组,乖乖扛起小树苗,笨笨拿起铁锹,乖乖对壮壮说:“壮壮哥哥,你把浇水壶拿着好吗...今天,我们踏着春光,乘着大巴来到宝岩春游。以往的春游、秋游都是除了吃就是喝,除了喝就是枪战,可这次不同,我们还有一个更重要的任务--植树。来到宝岩,首先映入眼帘的是两旁的参天大树,郁郁葱葱,一簇一簇的新叶赏心悦目。今天是,正好爸爸也在家,全家人商定到后院里去植树,听到这个消息,我高兴的跳了起来。老爸拿了九棵树苗,妈妈扛着一把锹,我提着一个水桶,全家人高高兴兴地来到小区后院的一处空地上。1&&&
文章责编:gaoxiaoliang& 看了本文的网友还看了
?&&( 14:18:00)?&&()?&&()?&&()?&&()?&&()
作文范文点击排行
作文频道最新更新
? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?
? ?   ? ?   ?
?   ? ?    ? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?
? ?   ? ?
实用工具 |
| 大全 | 大全
     |
版权声明:如果网所转载内容不慎侵犯了您的权益,请与我们联系,我们将会及时处理。如转载本内容,请注明出处。
Copyright & 2004- 网 All Rights Reserved 中国科学院研究生院权威支持(北京) 电 话:010- 传 真:010- 您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&记一次植树节活动英语日记Tree-planting Day英语作文正文
记一次植树节活动英语日记Tree-planting Day英语作文
记一次植树节活动英语日记Tree-planting Day英语作文
作者/编辑:佚名
  [] > 英语
记一次节英语Tree-planting Day
 March 12th is Tree Planting Day. This year our school bought enough trees before that day . On that day , we didn't had classes . The teachers and our classmates planted trees around our school.三月十二号是植树节,。在这之前我们今年买了足够的树。那天,我们不用上课。老是和一起在学校周边。  We began to planted trees as soon as we got to school . Some students dug the holes . Some students put the trees into the holes.Some students put the earth back to the holes. Then we pushed the earth hard with our feet . At last we watered the trees as much as possible.我们一到学校就开始种树。有的学生挖坑,有的把树放进坑,有的学生把土产回坑里。然后我们用脚努力地把土踩结实。最后我们给树浇尽可能多的。  From then on we looked after the trees carefully and the trees grew very well . It made our shcool more beautiful .And How happy we are !从那时起,我们小心翼翼的照顾那些树,树也长得很好。它让我们的学校变得更加。我们是多么的开心啊!记一次英语 An English Speech
Last week, I tookpart in an English speech contest which was held by our teachers. There weretwelve students in the final contest. I was one of them. Fifteen minutes beforemy turn, I picked my topic and prepared for it. I wrote down the outlines andorganized what I was going to say. However, when I stood in front of all judgesand students, I was extremely nervous. My mind was totally empty. Then I took&adeep breath to relax myself and started my speech. The result was not as goodas I expected, but I preferred to regard it as a challenge to myself, whoseprocess was the most important for me. I can learn a lot from this contest. I amsure I will be better next time.上周,我参加了学校举行的一次英语演讲比赛,《》()。总共有十二位同学进入决赛,我是其中之一。轮到我的前十五分钟,我选好我的主题并做好准备。我写下大纲并组织好要说的内容。但是,当我站在评委和同学们面前的时候,我就很紧张,头脑一片空白。于是我深呼吸使自己放松然后开始演讲。虽然结果不像我中的那么好,但是我宁愿把它当做一次对自己的挑战,过程对我来说才是最重要的。我能够从这次比赛中学到很多,我相信下次我一定能够做得更好的。记一次车祸 A Accident
Today is Sunday. Ivisited my uncle with my father in the morning. In a traffic light, we saw acar accident. We were waiting for the traffic light. Suddenly, a motorbike ranthe red light and crashed with a car. Luckily, the motor driver slowed down thespeed and he just fell down from his motor. He could stand up by himself. Butthis accident caused a traffic jam. I hope drivers can drive under trafficrules.今天是星期天。早上我和去看望叔叔,在红绿灯处我们目睹了一起交通事故。当时我们正在等红绿灯,突然一辆摩托车闯红灯和一辆汽车相撞。幸运的是摩托车司机减速了只是从摩托车上摔下来。他还能自己站起来,但是这起事故引起了交通堵塞。我希望司机们能够遵守交通规则行驶。记一次大扫除 A General Cleaning
Today is Friday. It's time to do a general cleaning. Our classmates are divided into two groups. Today it turns to my group. As usual, we clean the blackboard, doors, windows and the floor. And we rearrange the desks and chairs to make them orderliness. Besides, we plant a couple of bonsais in our classroom. So, we must water them. They are beautiful sceneries of our class. We all take good care of them.今天是星期五。是时候进行一次大扫除了。我们班分成了两组,今天轮到我们这一组了。像往常一样,我们擦黑板,门口,窗户和地板。我们重新摆了课桌和椅子,使他们更有秩序。另外,我们在教室里种了两盆盆景。所以,我们必须给它浇水。它们是我们班的,我们都要好好护它们。  〔记一次植树节活动英语日记Tree-planting Day英语作文〕随文赠言:【受惠的人,必须把那恩惠常藏心底,但是施恩的人则不可记住它。――西塞罗】
  记一次植树节活动英语日记Tree-planting Day英语作文所属栏目:〖 尚无数据〗
  “记一次植树节活动英语日记Tree-planting Day英语作文”相关:没有任何专题栏目
  〖〗链接地址:
  英语作文提供的记一次植树节活动英语日记Tree-planting Day英语作文由网友原创或转发,若记一次植树节活动英语日记Tree-planting Day英语作文侵犯了您的权益,请与本站联系,谢谢!
上一篇作文: 下一篇作文:
记一次植树节活动英语日记Tree-planting Day英语作文相关作文暂无任何动态
有关植树节的英语作文:绿化
责任编辑:高分网小编
  In recent years, with the fact that industry and commerce's swiftness and violence develops,in the city, trees's quantity reduces greatly. Has already, people made various make great efforts to prevent trees from being felled, but has also ought to know the significance to planting trees in and around the city. Plant trees in and around the city bringing about much benefit: Purify air , beautify a city , provide wood. Appeal for people: Know the urban afforestation contribution to the urban environment , plant trees and protect them from being infringed upon by commerce&&
2016年广州中考家长QQ群
广州中考家长1群:
广州中考家长2群:
越秀区中考家长群:
天河区中考家长群:
海珠区中考家长群:? 推荐作文
? 最新作文高中英语作文:关于植树节的英语作文
March 12th is Tree Planting Day. This year our school bought enough trees before that day . On that day , we didnt had classes . The teachers and our classmates planted trees around our school. We began to planted trees as soon as we got
 March 12th is Tree Planting Day. This year our school bought enough trees before that day . On that day , we didn't had classes . The teachers and our classmates planted trees around our school.
  We began to planted trees as soon as we got to school . some students dug the holes . Some students put the trees into the holes.
  Some students put the earth back to the holes. Then we pushed the earth hard with our feet . At last we watered the trees as much as possible.
  From then on we looked after the trees carefully and the trees grew very well . It made our shcool more beautiful .And How happy we are !
(责任编辑:123英语网)文章转载请保留地址:
------分隔线----------------------------

我要回帖

更多关于 植树节 的文章

随机推荐