CanI日语单词后面的数字一个单词you?

403 Forbidden
Request forbidden by administrative rules.题号:4380674题型:补全对话难度:一般引用次数:13更新时间:17/01/15
填入适当的单词,使对话完整。A: Can I【小题1】you?B: Yes, please. I want to【小题2】a scarf for my sister.A: What’s her【小题3】colour?B: Blue.A:【小题4】you are.B: How much is it?A: Nine dollars.B: I’ll take it.【小题5】!A: You are welcome
提示: 下载试题将会占用您每日试题的下载次数,建议加入到试题篮统一下载(普通个人用户: 3次/天)
【知识点】
相关试题推荐
根据句意,用括号内所给单词的适当形式填空。【小题1】There are five classrooms on the _______ (one) floor in our school.【小题2】Millie likes going _______ (shop) with her mother at weekends.【小题3】The _______ (hero) in the story are great. I like them very much.【小题4】—What sport do you like _______ (well), Amy? — My favourite sport is swimming.【小题5】Today is our School Open Day. There is a _______ (parent) meeting in the afternoon.
口语运用(每小题1分,共5分)请从方框中选出适当的句子补全对话,其中有两项多余。A: Hello, Jenny ?B: Hi, Mona! What’s this?A:&&【小题1】B: Are these your grandparents?A: Yes,&&&【小题2】&& This is my father. His name is Mark. This is my mother. &&&&【小题3】B:&&&&【小题4】A: Yes, he is. His name is Bill. And these are my cousins.B: &&&&【小题5】A: No, I have no sisters. That is my aunt. Her name is Linda.
情景交际(5分)A:Hello,Mr.wang.__【小题1】__,Is it here?B:Is your name on the book?A:___【小题2】___.B: Here are two English books.__【小题3】______.A:No,it isn’t.B:_____【小题4】_____.A:Oh,it’s mine.____【小题5】____.B:You’re welcome.A.Thank you,Mr.Wang.B.I lost my English book.C.What about that one?D.No,it isn’t.E.Is this one yours?
暂时无评论暂时无评论
What’s that? ---It’s ______ clock. _____ clock is Jim’s.A. a, The&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. An, The&&&&&&&&&&C. the, The
热门知识点

我要回帖

更多关于 单词后面加ed 的文章

随机推荐