高二英语题 求答 谢谢!&ω&_百度知道
高二英语题 求答 谢谢!&ω&
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
高二英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁美国留学签证时的问题请给我这些英文的答案,谢谢!Greetings 1.What is your name and your purpose for this interview?2.What type of visa do you need?3.Have you applied for a visa to another country?4.Have you ever been refused vi_百度作业帮
美国留学签证时的问题请给我这些英文的答案,谢谢!Greetings 1.What is your name and your purpose for this interview?2.What type of visa do you need?3.Have you applied for a visa to another country?4.Have you ever been refused vi
美国留学签证时的问题请给我这些英文的答案,谢谢!Greetings 1.What is your name and your purpose for this interview?2.What type of visa do you need?3.Have you applied for a visa to another country?4.Have you ever been refused visa?
Motivation of study abroad 1.Why do you want to go to USA?2.What will you do in USA?3.What degree will you pursue in America?4.Do you have any relatives in USA?5.What is your major?6.What school will you go to and why choose this school?7.How do you know your school? (Description of this university)8.How long will you stay in USA?9.What about you previous study?
Finances 1.How much is your tuition fee (or total expenses)?2.Where does the money come from?3.What is your parents’ income?4.What is your parents’ job?5.Do you have house property ownership certificate or real estate certificate? Study plan 1.What is your future plan?2.What will you do after graduation?3.Give me a future plan for the coming fives years.
What is your name and your purpose for this interview?M,&小明, I'm here to apply Student VISA for going to United States.2.What type of visa do you need?& &F-13.Have you applied for a visa to another country?Depends4.Have you ever been refused visa?DependsMotivation of study abroad?I would prefer to have a look at the outside world and head on more chanllenges of my studyWhy do you want to go to USA?United States definetly has the best education system and helps its students to develp all kinds of necessary&skills for making them competitive in the future. BTW, Itls also a very nice country just like China.2.What will you do in USA?Going to School, attending classes and graduating is my priority for sure. Besides, the College I applied has tons of interesting clubs as they mentioned on there website. I would like to join them and gain some fun experience there.3.What degree will you pursue in America?Depends4.Do you have any relatives in USA?Unfortunately I don't, so I guess I have to cook my faviroute Chinese dishes myself.&Do you have any Chinese dishes that you like? (Optional)5.What is your major?Depends6.What school will you go to and why choose this school?大纽约纽约喇叭沟门儿帝国大学 and Yale University are two from my list that I applied for.&Both of them have the best Engineering schools and the greatest Professors.&Like Professor 孙悟空 at&大纽约纽约喇叭沟门儿帝国大学, his research field of 天宫啥样 is well know in his field and his papers were published on 人民日报,北京晚报等世界一流科技杂志。7.How do you know your school? (Description of this university)I 'baidued' tons of them and found out that&大纽约纽约喇叭沟门儿帝国大学&8.How long will you stay in USA?for about 2 years, As soon as I finished my study there.9.What about you previous study?Finances 1.How much is your tuition fee (or total expenses)?Tell him / her the expected amount you could find on your University / College admission websites2.Where does the money come from?My parenents support me most of it, I also worked as a intern and saved some.3.What is your parents’ income?Depends4.What is your parents’ job?Depends (Except 坑蒙拐骗,煎炒烹炸,刀枪剑戟,斧钺钩叉)5.Do you have house property ownership certificate or real estate certificate?Yes, I do, They should have all the documents in hand by that time or simply hand over them Study plan?register some classes / lectures you are interesting in.Starting doing final project after 1year of arriving there. 1.What is your future plan?Come back to China and start my own business.2.What will you do after graduation?Come back to China and start my own business.3.Give me a future plan for the coming fives years.Come back to China and be a boss of my own business.帮忙做英语题目,谢谢了_百度知道
帮忙做英语题目,谢谢了
But now sh experienced intense _________ that shewould die similarly.
Humanity has an intense ___________ to explainreality and uses every possible means to do thisheat
enthusiasmcold
competition
1, and it was obvious that, the scentof fresh coffee to the company of others.
She nursed her father to the last moment who died ofa highly contagious disease.4.
She was sure that what she would remember most aboutthe visit to New Yorkthat year was the intense ___________ of the house.3.5.
The report is published at a time of intense_________ between European countries about the future development of theireconomy.6.
Three police officers who tried to save the childrenwere beaten back by the intense____________ and smoke from the fire.7, we were the object ofintense__________.10.
The bus was almost full and we had to sitseparately.2.8.
His lively and passionate nature was expressedcreatively in his own paintings and in his intense __________ of music.9.
It is already apparent that the intense__________for sport generated by blacks in both the United States and Britain is no historical accident.
He is basically a happy man who gets intense___________ from his senses every day, from the sunlight on his back. She shivered during thesmall morning hours.
Faced with intense ____________, as foreigners, companies andcountries can succeed only by constantly improving sales strategies andservices
提问者采纳
coldness 2. petition 3. fear 6. interest8.debate 4.heat 71. pleasure10.love 9
提问者评价
其他类似问题
39人觉得有用
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
lovecompetition debatecoldnessfearheatinterest pleasureenthusiasm记得采纳哦~~
coldness,因为说的是房子所以是个形容物品的名词,后面shiver可以得出应该是冷——她确定她对那年纽约之旅印象最深的是就是那房子的寒冷。每个早晨她都颤抖着度过。
competition,面对严峻的竞争,公司和国家想要成功的唯一方法就是不断改进销售战略和服务。
debate,这篇报道发布在欧洲国家正在激烈辩论他们国家的经济未来的时候
desire,人文学对于解释真实有着强烈的欲望,并且会用各种方法去追求真理。
fear,她照顾他那得了极强传染病的父亲直到最后一刻,但现在她陷入了自己也会这样死掉的极度恐惧中。
heat,三名试着营救小孩的警察被火势强烈的热度和烟挡了回去。
interest,公交车几乎满员,我们只好分开来坐。很明显,作为外国人,我们是注意和好奇的焦点(在英语里是interest)
love,他生动...
英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁谢谢在线等答案 谢谢各位高人了!•••! 请详细说明各题思路,带*号的是[参考答案]中所谓正确选项,另外的为我不明白的选项。 1. I’m leaving for Beijing tomorrow. Do you ha_百度作业帮
谢谢在线等答案 谢谢各位高人了!•••! 请详细说明各题思路,带*号的是[参考答案]中所谓正确选项,另外的为我不明白的选项。 1. I’m leaving for Beijing tomorrow. Do you ha
谢谢在线等答案 谢谢各位高人了!•••! 请详细说明各题思路,带*号的是[参考答案]中所谓正确选项,另外的为我不明白的选项。 1. I’m leaving for Beijing tomorrow. Do you have anything ______? A.to take B.to be taken* 2. His answer is correct in every _______. A.particular* B.particularity (请顺便解释此句的意思~ 谢啦) 3. ——How are you managing to do your work without an assistant? --Well, I_____ somehow. A.get along* B.come on C.watch out D.set off 4. _____seems to be one of the main reasons for many people ______ in today’s world. A.Hto travel* B.Totraveling 5. The new railway winds its way to Hong Kong, ____mountains ____ tunnels and ____ rivers. A.across* B.across 6. An expert from the USA said the cause of the terrible disease needed ____ further. A.looking into* B.to look into 7. He spoke for quite a while, but I was ____ puzzled about what he said. A.not a little* B.not too C.not a bit (请顺便解释此句的意思~ 谢啦) 8. (on a flight) The air-hostess told everyone that the pilot was badly ill and asked if any of the passengers knew anything about _____ or at least how to drive a car. A.machines* B.planes 9. Nobody told him to leave. Send ____ him and bring him back. A.for B.after* 10. (短文改错题)The way by which you doing it is completely crazy. 为什么把by改成in,却不改doing呢?(我认为doing前应加are) 11. The journey around the world took the old sailor 9 months, ____ the sailing time was 226 days. A.of which* B.during which 12. He introduced me to his children, one of ___ offered to go with me as a guide. A.whom* B.who (请顺便解释此句的意思~ 谢啦)我觉得此处应该是主格。 13. Two ______ girls showed us around the company. A.tall pretty well-mannered B.pretty well-mannered tall* 14. A strong earthquake ____ the island on an early morning,___ a lot of deaths. A. causing* B. having caused 15. When you learn a language as a baby, you begin to know that people make certain sounds to ___ certain things. A.go with* B.come with 16. People communicate ___language. A.in* B.with 17. Only those ____ knew well could be let in. A.who B.she* 18. Every possible use should _____ time to study our subjects. A.make B.make use of C.be made of* (请顺便解释此句的意思~ 谢啦) 19. If you live near the airport, you wil be unhappy because only a jet plane taking off _____ a louder noise. A.makes* B.will make 非常非常感谢!!!!!
1.b表示不定式的将来的语态,又因为是被动关系,所以是用to be done。2.in every particular 在一切方面。他的回答在一切方面都对。3.get along表示处理问题,过日子之类的意思,整句话就是我自己能够处理。4.to do sth.有表示一次性的成分,所以不能选B,而a可以表示做某件事情。5.wind是蜿蜒的意思。考介词,固定结构,“穿过高山,穿过隧道,飘过湖面”6.need doing sth.= need to be done意思是需要被做。整句话就是“美国来的专家说疾病仍需观察。”7.not a little作为一个副词短语,表示“很”,=very。“他说了才一会儿,我就很糊涂了。”not a bit表示“一点也不”8.从后面'at least how to drive a car'可以推测应该飞行员还没有在开飞机,而是开车,有点误导的成分,不过应该是A,选B的话前面说不通,选A的话倒是可以讲得通。9.send after表示“打发人去找”10.首先固定词组"in which way",by doing sth.表示方法,而不能和way混淆。句子中"in which you doing it"没有错,是分词词组,做后置定语修饰前面的way,而不是一句句子,固然加上are构成定语从句不错,然而只能改一处,所以改为in。11.其实后面半句是the sailing time of which is 226 days,“of which”提前,也是经常使用的一种方法。12.用whom啊,one of whom好像是固定的一种用法吧,具体可以看看语法书,好像和One有关。"他把我介绍给他的儿子,其中一个人主动提出给我当向导。"13.形容词的顺序,长短高低之类的形容词与修饰的词的位置最接近。14.having doing不可以放在逗号后面做分词,所以选A15.go with是匹配的意思,come with是与……一起来16.in English/Chinese,用某种语言都是用in的。17.only提前是强调,语序不变,所以要用主动语态,而who的话要用被动,而句子中缺少be动词构成被动,所以选B18.make use of 被动语态的说法之一,就是把use提前作主语,后面用be made of19.only在前面做强调,所以只好选A,不能选B
10. (短文改错题)The way by which you doing it is completely crazy. 为什么把by改成in,却不改doing呢?(我认为doing前应加are) 改为陈述句就是You doing in the way is completely crazy. the way配in 不用加are 前面那段不是句子~
我告诉你第5题.OVER是指从某个物体的上部“越过”,而THOUGH是指从某个物体的“内部”“穿过”,而ACROSS是从某个“平的”物体“表面”过去。........英语选择题,谢谢_百度知道
英语选择题,谢谢
The three nations were wise enough not ____the agreement until they could discuss it further.
A.to sign
B.signing
C.having signed
D.to have signed答案选D,为什么用现在完成时呀
提问者采纳
证明他们是明智的,直到他们能进一步讨论,如果他们签了。签协议这个动作在讨论之前。有一点虚拟语气的感觉,对现在造成了影响,那么他们就不够明智翻译是:这三个国家足够明智没有签署协议
其他类似问题
答案选D,因为sign动作发生在were wise 之前
为您推荐:
选择题的相关知识
其他1条回答
to have done 是过去发生的事。往往这件事对现在有影响。
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 谢谢你的帮助 英语 的文章