2011年12月份全国英语书法三级考试临摹范文作文范文

在线客服:
返学费网:中国最大的教育培训返现平台您现在的位置:&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
2011年公共英语三级作文范文:品德
时间:13-04-16作者:randy27来源:
  Directions: For this part, suppose you are Zhang Hong, you are allowed thirty minutes to write a letter to the department concerned to complain about having missed an important appointment because the train was delayed. You should write at least 120 words according to the suggestions given below in Chinese:
  1. 讲述这次约会的重要性
  2. 描述失约所给你带来的严重后果
  3. 呼吁有关方面应当……
  「范文」
  To whom it may concern,
  I‘m writing to complain about a train delay. I took the T435 train from Beijing to Tianjin on January 14th for an important business appointment in Tianjin. I was supposed to negotiate a business contract with a German company. But due to the train delay I was an hour late and the negotiators from the German company had already left when I finally arrived. As a result, my company suffered great loss and I received punishment consequently. Train delay is a common phenomenon in our country and has caused many losses and inconveniences. I think the railroad company first of all should take effective measures to reduce the occurrence of train delay. In addition, the railroad company should compensate the passengers in case of a train delay. I am looking forward to a satisfying reply soon.
责编:randy27&&&
特别声明:本栏目内容均从网络上收集,供仅参考试用,正式学习请到书店购买正版教材。试用资料有效性和正确性也无法保证。本站并不拥有这些资料的版权,版权属于原版权所有人。
上一篇:下一篇:
欣赏了此听力的朋友还欣赏了
&&&&&&&&&&公共英语三级作文范文:2011年PETS3作文范文精选
【网络综合 - 公共英语等级考试】[导读]公共英语三级作文范文:2011年PETS3作文范文精选2011年上半年全国公共英语等级考试考试即将开始,考试中的写作往往是大部分同学的弱点,在还有3个月的复习时间里,无忧考网小编为大家准备了2011年PETS3作文范文精选,好的词语和句式望大家多多借鉴,多多背诵公共英语三级作文范文。公共英语三级作文范文:2011年PETS3作文范文精选Directions:For this part, you are allowed 30 minutes to write a composition on the topic Media and Shopping. You should write at least 150 words according to the outline given below in Chinese:  1. 当今,各种媒体非常发达,人们通过媒体购物相当普遍起来;  2. 媒体购物给人们带来很多方便,同时也暴露出其弊端;  3. 我的看法。  「参考范文」Media and Shopping  With numerous technological advances, various kinds of media have been well developed. As a result, an increasing number of people are fond of purchasing goods with the help of media, such as newspapers, radio stations, TV stations and the Internet. As we know, there are always two sides to everything and shopping via media is no exception. On the one hand, it saves much time, money and effort to purchase goods through media since you don‘t have to go to the shops in person. Besides, you can choose what you want from an enormous variety of goods on display. On the other hand, you may be cheated sometimes by the false information and suffer a considerable loss. As far as I am concerned, shopping via media brings great benefits to our life and our economy on the whole. At the same time, we need strengthened supervision over the information released via media. In this way, we can gain more benefits from shopping via media and reduce the possible harm to a minimum.以上是无忧考网小编整理发布的公共英语三级作文范文:2011年PETS3作文范文精选,恭祝大家考试顺利通过!您现在的位置:&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&文章内容
快捷导航:
2011年12月英语三级B作文(网友版1)
来源:考试大&&&&&【考试大:中国教育考试第一门户】&&日
  作文:经理电话留言  Telephone Message   Date:   From:   To:   Message:   The HR Manager of the head office plans to hold a large-scale campus recruitment among universities in Beijing next month as the beginning of the campus recruitment among Chinese universities. We are expected to&...
  阅览更多12月18日英语三级答案信息:
  2011年高等学校英语应用能力考试下半年三级考试时间:日(以教育部考试中心确定为准)。
  第一时间获取考后成绩查询信息   2011年12月全国大学英语三级考试的成绩将在2012年2月底或3月初公布。你可以随时访问考试大第一时间获取最及时最准确的英语三级考试查分信息。
来源:考试大-
责编:tanj&&&
&考试大网校:
暂无跟贴,欢迎您发表意见
考试大英语三级考试一周评论排行
1.&&评论4358条
2.&&评论216条
3.&&评论181条
4.&&评论158条
5.&&评论155条
6.&&评论118条
网校免费试听