两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
《My fanily》
上传于||暂无简介
大小:4.22MB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢求一篇写My fanily 的英语作文(五年级)我家有5口,我爸爸妈妈爷爷奶奶和我,(带翻译的)_百度作业帮
求一篇写My fanily 的英语作文(五年级)我家有5口,我爸爸妈妈爷爷奶奶和我,(带翻译的)
My family lives in (这里写你家住在哪里,拼音就成).There are five people in my family.They are my grandfather,my grandmother,my father,my mother and I.你家的家庭成员5人.My father is tall and thin.He is a handsome man.He has big eyes.His hair is straight.He likes to watch TV and movies and read books.介绍你爸爸,高个子,瘦,很帅,直发,喜欢看电视和读书My mother cooks very well.She likes to read books,too.She is short and thin.介绍你妈妈,做饭很好,也喜欢读书.个子不高My grandparents are fond of drawing.爷爷奶奶喜欢画画I am a student and study in a primary school.我是小学生 I go to school every weekend.每周末都去学校 I like to play football and listen to music very much.喜欢踢足球和听音乐 I like my family because each family member helps me a lot.我爱我的家,因为大家都很爱彼此
其他类似问题
i'd like to introduce my fanily.l have a dad.he from guangzhou ,china. he with
privately-owned enterprise.s over fifty,he look young for his aga.s as sly as a fox .he
like to go to the movies...
There are five people in my family,my Grandparents , my parents and I.My family is pretty good. I’m really happy. My grandparents have worked hard all their lives and sacrificed a lot for my fami...
my family There are five people in my family .They are father,mother.grandfather,grandmother,and I.They are very important in my life .Because they give some encouragement when I in uncomfortable...
扫描下载二维码(window.slotbydup=window.slotbydup || []).push({
id: '2369049',
container: s,
size: '960,48',
display: 'inlay-fix'
allmyfanilyareinmyschool
创建新的生词本
i该生词本已经创建啦!
i不可以出现中文,英文,数字之外的符号哒!
i生词本名称长度不能大于24字符!
i请填写生词本名称!您好,欢迎来到新东方
热门搜索:
作者:我来也
来源:sanwen.net
  My name is LiRuoqian. I have got a brother. His name is LiXuanhao. He likes playing tannis and he likes riding a bike. I’ve got two parents: my father and my mother. Thair fatory. managers. Thair favourite sport is jumping. Me too. My fanily is very happy! 
热门课程推荐

我要回帖

更多关于 dear my family 的文章

随机推荐