以my chirstmas为题,以感恩为题写一篇作文不少于50词的英文作文

初中的生活忙碌而充实,以My..life为题写一篇60词左右的短文介绍一下你是怎样度过初三生活的.狠急!今晚就要!初三英文水平的,不要生词_百度作业帮
初中的生活忙碌而充实,以My..life为题写一篇60词左右的短文介绍一下你是怎样度过初三生活的.狠急!今晚就要!初三英文水平的,不要生词
初中的生活忙碌而充实,以My..life为题写一篇60词左右的短文介绍一下你是怎样度过初三生活的.狠急!今晚就要!初三英文水平的,不要生词
My..lifeI have a happy family, I have my own room at home, at home, I will watch TV, have a computer at home, you can check the information on the Internet and learning. My parents love me very much. I am in a good school, school, library and laboratory browsing room, our classroom is very bright, the teacher has a very good teaching experience and the teaching is very good, but also very strict to us.My dream home&&&&&& My dream home is not very large. It's a wooden house. It is near the sea. I'd like to have 5 rooms in my home. I have a kitchen, a bathroom, a sitting room, a study and my own bedroom. I like living near the seabecause it is very quiet there. I can watch the sea and can always play on the beach. &&&&& The furniture in my house is all made of wooden. It is good for our health. I like having a rest in my bedroom. I like listening to music of JJ while I'm reading books in my room. I always ask my friends to come here.答案不唯一
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:小学英语
来源:专项题
题型:写作题
书面表达。请以“My likes and dislikes”为题,根据自己喜欢或不喜欢的食物或运动、活动写一篇不少于50 词的作文,文中必须包括以下关键词:a lot, very much, a little, not at all______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
来源:同步题
书面表达。请以“Last Weekend”为题写一篇小作文。要求:1.字迹工整。2.语句通顺。3.不少于50个词。________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
来源:模拟题
书面表达。请以“My&School&Day”为题,写一篇50词左右的短文。__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
来源:湖南省小考真题
书面表达。请以“My&Room”为题写一篇小作文,要求语句通顺,&不少于5句话。(可以用所给的单词,也可用自己的话写)提示词:big& &nice& &bed& &table& &books& &chair&& wardrobe&(衣柜)&& pictures&& wall&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &以,My friend为题,写一篇不少于50个单词的小作文._百度作业帮
以,My friend为题,写一篇不少于50个单词的小作文.
以,My friend为题,写一篇不少于50个单词的小作文.
  I have a good friend .He is a boy .My best riend needs many things:a bed,a chair ,some pictures and some toys.Sometimes my friend likes to go to the library .He is a student.He is very busy.He has short black hair ,small eyes ,a small nose and small ears .He's tall and thin .What's his name?Ha,ha ,his name is Wang Qihao.He is the best friend of mine.We often play together.possible version :
My School Day
I often get up at 6:00 in the morning , and I go to school on foot after breakfast . Lessons start at 8:00 and I have lunch at school . Sometimes I play basketball with my classmates after school , and
I go home for supper at half past five . Then I start to do my homework at 6:30
and watch TV at 7:00 after I finish my homework . I usually go to bed at 9:00 .
This is my school day.
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:初中英语
来源:2009年湖北省襄樊市初中毕业、升学统一考试英语试题
每个人都有自己的好朋友。假如你最好的朋友叫李华(Li Hua),是光明中学的一名学生,请根据提示,以“My Best Friend"为题,写一篇英文短文,谈谈你的朋友李华。
1.写作要点:
①简单介绍李华的个人基本信息(如:姓名、年龄、就读学校等)及外貌等;
②你们是怎样成为好朋友的;
④你对李华有何评价(看法)。
2.写作要求:
短文内容应包含所提示的要点,语言要流畅,可围绕提示要点适当增加情节,以使短文意思连贯,短文中不得出现真实的姓名和校名;短文字数90词左右;作文题目已写出,但不计入总词数。
My Best Friend
来源:2013届江苏省仪征市大仪中学九年级上学期末考试英语试卷(带解析)
写作(计20分)根据提示,以My Favourite Film Star为题,写一篇100词 的作文,要点如下:姓名成龙(Jackie
Chan)出生时间地点1954年生于香港职业演员爱好看电视,特别是访谈类的节目成名作《醉拳》(Drunken Fist)中担任男主角,标志了成功事业的开端。成就1.&香港最有名的演员之一;2.&在国内外享有一定的知名度;3.&已经演了101部电影并多次获奖;4.&一直为慈善事业做贡献。你的想法……(至少一点)&
来源:2015届广东深圳福田区新洲中学八年级第一学期期中英语试卷(解析版)
题型:书面表达
根据提示,以my
winter vacation 为题,写一篇50-60词的作文。
提示:今年寒假,我打算去昆明度假,待一个星期。我打算钓鱼,游泳,观光,赏花。我乘坐飞机去,希望我的假期过的愉快。
____________________________________________________________________________________________
____________________________________________________________________________________________
来源:学年江苏省仪征市九年级上学期末考试英语试卷(解析版)
题型:书面表达
写作(计20分)
根据提示,以My
Favourite Film Star为题,写一篇100词 的作文,要点如下:
成龙(Jackie Chan)
出生时间地点
1954年生于香港
看电视,特别是访谈类的节目
《醉拳》(Drunken
Fist)中担任男主角,标志了成功事业的开端。
1.&香港最有名的演员之一;
2.&在国内外享有一定的知名度;
3.&已经演了101部电影并多次获奖;
4.&一直为慈善事业做贡献。
……(至少一点)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& My Saturday &&&& Saturday is my favorite day of the week. On Saturday I get up at seven. I have breakfast at 7:30. In the morning I do my homework. At 12:00 I have lunch. In the afternoon I play football with my friends. I have supper at six o'clock. In the evening I watch TV at home. I go to bed at 9:30.答案不唯一
请在这里输入关键词:
书面表达。根据下面提示写一篇不少于40-50 个词的短文:提示: ①我的名字是Tom 。我是一个12 岁的男孩。 ②我是美国人(American ),我会说英文与中文。 ③我最喜爱的运动是足球。 ④我踢足球很棒。 ⑤我最喜欢的食物是汉堡包和可乐。______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
写作。&&&& 假如你是张培(Zhang Pei),请根据下列汉语提示用英语给你的妹妹张倩(Zhang Qian)写一张留言条,介绍你房间物品所在的位置。词数在60词左右。 &&&& 提示:书包放在书桌上,地图在书包里,一串钥匙也放在书包里,一些钱(money) 放在抽屉里,一些激光唱片放在电脑旁边,足球在床下面的地板上。&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
来源:重庆市月考题
题型:完形填空
完形填空。
&&&& Everyone needs friends. We all like to&&& 1&&&close to someone. It is nice to have a friend to talk, laugh and do things with.&&&&2& , sometimes we need to be alone. We don't always want people&&& 3&&. But we would feel lonely if we never had a friend. No two people are&&& 4& . Friends sometimes don't get on well. That doesn't mean&&&&5&&&they no longer like each other. Most of the time they will make up (言归于好), and become&&&&6&&&again. Sometimes friends move away. Then we feel very&&&&7& . We miss them very much, but we can&&&&8&&&them and write to them. It could be possible that we could even see them again. And we can also&&&&9&&&new friends.&&&&&&There's more good news for people who have friends. They live longer than people who don't have. Why? It could be that they are&&&10&&. Being happy helps you stay well and it could be good just knowing that someone cares about you.
(&&&& )1. A. look&&&& (&&& &)2. A. Hardly&& (& && )3. A. alone&&&& (&& & )4. A. friendly&(& && )5. A. that&&&& (&& & )6. A. enemies&& (&& & )7. A. angry&&&& (&& & )8. A. call&&&& (&&& &)9. A. look for(&&& &)10. A. happier&&
B. watch&&&& B. Nearly&&&& B. away&&&&&& B. kind&&&&&& B. whether&& B. strangers&&&&& B. sad&&&&&& B. ask&&&&&& B. find&&&&&& B. stronger&&
C. feel&&&&&&&&&& C. Suddenly&&&&&& C. all over&&&&&& C. just the same&C. how&&&&&&&&&& C. students&&&&&& C. happy&&&&&&&& C. tell&&&&&&&&&& C. make&&&&&&&&&& C. kinder&&&&&&&&
D. see&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. Certainly&&&&&&& D. around&&&&&&&&&& D. quite different& D. why&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. friends&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.& alone&&&&&&&&&& D. talk with&&&&&&& D. know&&&&&&&&&&&& D. richer&&&&&&&&&&
来源:广东省模拟题
题型:阅读理解
阅读短文,选择正确答案。&&& Years ago, I lived in a building in a large city. The building next door was only a few feet away from mine. There was a woman who lived there, whom I had never met, yet I could see her seated by her window each afternoon, sewing or reading. &&& After several months had gone by, I began to notice that her window was dirty. Everything was unclearthrough the dirty window. I would say to myself, "I wonder why that woman doesn't wash her window. It really looks terrible." &&& One bright morning I decided to clean my flat, including washing the window on the inside. &&& Later in the afternoon when I finished the cleaning, I sat down by the window with a cup of coffee for a rest.What a surprise! Across the way, the woman sitting by her window was clearly visible. Her window was clean! &&& Then it dawned on me. I had been criticizing (批评)her dirty window, but all the time I was watching hersthrough my own dirty window. &&& That was quite an important lesson for me. How often had I looked at and criticized others through the dirtywindow, through my own shortcomings? &&& Since then, whenever I wanted to judge (评判)someone, I asked myself first, "Am I looking at him through my own dirty window?" Then I try to clean the window of my own world so that I may see the world about memore clearly. 1. The writer couldn't see everything dearly through the window because _______.
[&&&& ]A. the woman's window was dirty B. the writer's window was dirty C. the woman lived nearby D. the writer was near-sighted 2. The writer was surprised that ________.
[&&&& ]A. the woman was sitting by her window B. the woman's window was clean C. the woman did cleaning in the afternoon D. the woman's window was still terrible 3. "It dawned on me" probably means "_______".
[&&&& ]A. I began to understand it B. it cheered me up C. I knew it grew light D. it began to get dark 4. It's clear that ________.
[&&&& ]A. the writer had never met the woman before B. the writer often washed the window C. they both worked as cleaners D. they lived in a small town 5. From the passage, we can learn ____________.
[&&&& ]A. one shouldn't criticize others very often B. one should often make his windows clean C. one must judge himself before he judges others D. one must look at others through his dirty window
来源:月考题
题型:阅读理解
阅读理解。&&&&&&&&Everyone needs friends. We all like to feel close to someone. It is nice to have a friend to talk, laugh, and&& do things with. Surely, there are times when we need to be alone. We don't always want people around. But we would feel lonely if we never had a friend.&&&&&&&&& No two people are the same. Sometimes friends don't get along well. That doesn't mean that they no&&&&&&&& longer like each other. Most of the time they will make up (和解) and go on being friends.&&&&&&&&& Sometimes friends move away. Then we feel very sad. We miss them very much. But we can call them&& and write to them. It is possible that we will even see them again. And we can make new friends. It is surprising to find out how much we like new people when we get to know them.&&&&&&&&&&Families sometimes name their children after a close friend. Many places are named after men and women who have been friendly to people in a town. Some libraries are named this way. So are some schools. We think& of these people when we go to these places.&&&&&&&&& There's more good news for people who have friends. They live longer than people who don't. Why? It&&& could be that they are happier. Being happy helps you stay well. Or it could be just knowing that someone cares. If someone cares about you, you take better care of yourself. 1. The first paragraph tells us&&&&&&&&&&&&&& .
[&&&& ]A. nobody needs friends B. we always need friends around C. making friends is a need in people's lives D. we never need to be alone 2. Which of the following is NOT true according to the passage?
A. People are not happy when their friends leave them. B. People will never see their friends after their friends move away. C. People can know their friends in different ways. D. People like to make new friends if they get to know them. 3. The passage mainly tells us &&&&&&& &&&&& .
[&&&& ]A. that people needs friends B. that people are all friends C. how to get to know friends D. how name a place
根据以下情况填写表格,然后写一篇短文介绍你的这位笔友。&&&& 李华,英文名叫Tony,是第一中学一年级二班的学生。他出生于日。他的出生地在广东深圳。他今年13岁,爱好音乐和篮球。他喜欢英语,爱玩电脑游戏。他经常放学后与同学打篮球。&&&& A)根据内容填写。&&&& B)写短文介绍,开头已给出。 My Friend&&&& I have a good penfriend. Let me tell you something about him.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
来源:湖北省月考题
书面表达。请用五句话描述香蕉奶昔的做法。1. _________________________________________________.2. _________________________________________________.3. _________________________________________________.4. _________________________________________________.5. _________________________________________________.
书面表达。&&&& 以“My Favorite Festival”为题,写一篇作文。不少于80个词。&&&&&要点如下:1. &所写节日相关情况的描述。&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 2. 喜欢的理由。&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 3. 条理清晰,用语正确。
My Favorite Festival&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

我要回帖

更多关于 以感动为题写一篇作文 的文章

随机推荐