历年英语中考作文
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩24页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢急急急!!!关于中秋的两三篇英语作文!!!!赶时间啊!!!_百度知道
急急急!!!关于中秋的两三篇英语作文!!!!赶时间啊!!!
.,大概一点就好了,不用整篇翻!,满意我一定一定加分的!,怎样过中秋,跪求各位高人了.两三篇有关于中秋的英语作文.,中秋的创说等等!!!我们老师要我们做手抄报的!,可以写中秋节的来源!..最好加上一些翻译!
提问者采纳
To protect the frighten the dragon away。为了保护月亮. The streets are full of people,Mid-Autumn Day&quot。人们在一起回顾过去, would like to go to the moon one day, everyone in the family will help to make the house clean and beautiful1,no one to kiss, the loves are holding each other tightily。晚饭后. Secondly。据说天上有一条龙:i will have another teddy bear as a present that not bought from myself. I will also miss the friends in Tai-wan island. My wishes are, share love from the family forever, I hope everybody's dream will come true.The Mid-Autumn Festival The Mid-Autumn is a very important Chinese festival. The moon is always very round on that day.To some extent, in Macao and Chinese people who are abroad. Thirdly, let&#39,展望未来;s a family get-together, an astronaut in the future。 晚上月亮又圆又大! 4,家庭中的每一个人都帮着打扫房子. That is the Mid-Autumn Day in my mind. 中秋节 中秋节是中国一个很重要的节日, big: the first, just like a beautiful plate hanging on the blue cloth. It is a day of pleasure and happiness. They are eating the mooncakes and admiring the full moon in the sky!3. People who work far away from their homes will try to come back for the union, I hope every person in the world will stay with family. It used to be as important as Spring Festival 。在节日来临的前几天. Now. They can look back on the past and look forward to the future together,i think i must be good to myself. It is said that there was a dragon in the sky. After dinner,and will find my Mr. That day the moon is round. The mooncakes and the moon represent the love from a family。孩子们会高高兴兴地玩他们的玩具灯笼!There&#39,把房子装扮得漂漂亮亮的.Mid Autumn Festival is a traditional festival of China! I was walking around the street without purpose. On the evening there will be a big family dinner, people usually get together with their families and have a nice meal. S the second. A few days before the festival, people will light the lanterns which are usually red and round,all the country is celebrating,I am lonely.And i know.It is usually celebrated in September or Ocotber, I。 晚上有一顿美餐, and makes people think of their relitives and friends. People can enjoy the moon while eating moon-cakes which are the special food for this festival, and stay with the sky and stars. Mid-autumn Day I think Mid-Autumn Day is an old traditional festival in Chi-na. You see&d like to say somes say something about this interesting festival. On this day. Mid-Autumn Day. I know they are missing us very much. Everybody likes it because it's first moonwalk,walks a big tree in a garden of a Chinese fami-ly,它要把月亮吞下去,it is a very good opportunity to make three wishes on Mid-Autumn Day.So i decied to bue a present to myself.Right. When I see the moon. The dragon wanted to swallow up the moon, a little teddy bear will sleep with me.Everyone has his day. Lanterns will be hung in front of the house,灯笼挂在屋前.I know I will be good soon.However. This festival is to celebrate the havast and to enjoy the beautiful moon light. I think this is one of the most valuable it is called&quot. That is a family reunion dinner. At night the moon is usually round and bright. I will also think about Armstrong&#39,seeing the lovers kissing。2,人们点亮灯笼,一般是红色的圆灯笼,watching . It is on the 15th of the 8th of the lunar month, so it often comes in September or October, I will remember the ancient myths——the godess Chang Er and her little rabbit are playing under the tree which Wu Gang grows. All the family members are sitting around a big table under the tree in the open air. Children will play with their own toy lanterns happily,孩子们要弄出很大的响动把龙吓跑;11 say something about the tradition on Mid-Autumn Day, it is like Thanks Giving day in western countries, I&#39. Look. I like it very much because I want to be an astronaut in the future.So tonight.No one to hold. After that,在八月十五号,人们在赏月的同时吃着中秋节特别的食品——月饼, I&#39. Hope you have a wonderful Mid Autumn festival,no ont to talk. Firstly,离家在外工作的人也要回来团圆!, and watch the moon: East or West, people always eat delicious moon cakes. It falls on the 15th day of August!. I will always re-member, home is best
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他5条回答
Get together gather …, family reunion
In China, Mid-autumn Day is considered to be a symbol of family reunion. On this day, all the family members gather together at home to celebrate this special occasion. Last year, I could not celebrate the festival with my family because I was in university. However, this special day left a deep impression on me.
I still remember the atmosphere of that evening. All the students who could not go back home assembled in our classroom, having a party to celebrate this traditional festival. We tried our best to show our own enthusiasm. As an ethnic minority, I performed a peacock dance, which received warm applause...
Mid Autumn Festival is a traditional festival of China. It used to be as important as Spring Festival .It is usually celebrated in September or Ocotber. This festival is to celebrate the havast and to enjoy the beautiful moon light.To some extent, it is like Thanks Giving day in western countries. On this day, people usually get together with their families and have a nice meal. After that, people always eat delicious moon cakes, and watch the moon. The moon is always very round on that day, and makes people think of their relitives and friends. It is a day of pleasure and happiness. Hope you have a wonderful Mid Autumn festival!
翻译:中秋节是中国的一...
Mid Autumn Festival is a traditional festival of China. It used to be as important as Spring Festival .It is usually celebrated in September or Ocotber. This festival is to celebrate the havast and to enjoy the beautiful moon light.To some extent, it is like Thanks Giving day in western countries. On this day, people usually get together with their families and have a nice meal. After that, people always eat delicious moon cakes, and watch the moon. The moon is always very round on that day, and makes people think of their relitives and friends. It is a day of pleasure and happiness. Hope you have a wonderful Mid Autumn festival!
The Mid-Autumn Festival has all interesting history. Long ago in one of the dynasties of China there was a king who was very cruel to the people and did not manage the country well. The people were so angry that some brave ones suggested killing the king. So they wrote notes telling about the meeting place and time and put them into cakes. On the 15th day of the 8th lunar month every person was told to buy the cakes. When they ate them they discovered the notes. So they gathered together to make a sudden attack on the king. From then on the Chinese people celebrate on the 15th day of the 8th lunar month and eat &moon cakes& in memory of that important ...
The Mid-Autumn Festival has all interesting history. Long ago in one of the dynasties of China there was a king who was very cruel to the people and did not manage the country well. The people were so angry that some brave ones suggested killing the king. So they wrote notes telling about the meeting place and time and put them into cakes. On the 15th day of the 8th lunar month every person was told to buy the cakes. When they ate them they discovered the notes. So they gathered together to make a sudden attack on the king. From then on the Chinese people celebrate on the 15th day of the 8th lunar month and eat &moon cakes& in memory of that important ...
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁谁可以帮我作一篇英语作文,分就是他的了。_百度知道
谁可以帮我作一篇英语作文,分就是他的了。
是海口中学的一名学生先说好.建厂倩河流情况2,protect environment,信中包括以下内容。你们学校附近有一条河,pour aste water,去年开了一家工厂,pollute,假如你是夏伟。请你向厂长写一封80词左右的信,语法用的不好的也一边去,我希望的是真正手打出来高品质的作文,趁早到一边去,用什么在线翻译的人.呼吁采取措施,smell terrible,do something,保护环境参考词汇.工厂倾倒废水造成的后果3:1,河水受到了污染,写的好的我可以追加分: factory
你看行不,here.It is all because of your factory pour waste water in the rivier and pollute the enviroment,the rivie was so clean that many fish live in it,this appeal is not only from me but also everybody&#39.We all wish you can take right policies to put the waste water&#39,fish and other livies are being killed. XiaWei HaiKou middle school 125个单词. Protecting enviroment is protecting yourselves.It will be good if you can collaborate.What is worse,I want to say something about the enviroment near by your factory,this river become dirty and smell terrible. Befos emissionsunder s wish.But now. Do something to change this status: I am a student from Haikou middle school。Dear director现写一篇
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语作文的相关知识
其他3条回答
but the problem is your factory has pour a lot wastve bulit a factory behind the river,and i think u should to do something to protect our environgment because u must stop to pour out the waste water to the river immediately.thanks for your cooperationbest regards,please take notice for it dear director,i think that will pollute our environment,u&#39
参考:dear director,
u've bulit a factory behind the river,but the problem is your factory has pour a lot waste water to the river,i think that will pollute our environment,and i think u should to do something to protect our environgment because u must stop to pour out the waste water to the river immediately,please take notice for it .thanks for your cooperation
best regards,
the student from HaiKao high school
英语作文的基本要求:
首先,一个段落必须有一个中心即主题思想,该中心由主题句特别是其中的题旨来表达。整个段落必须紧扣这个主题(stick or hold to the topic),这就是段落的统一性(unity)。其次,一个段落必须有若干推展句,...
My school is very beautiful. It is in Guicheng, near the Qiandeng Lake. Do you know it? It is Nanhai Experimental Primary School. I like my school very much.
There is a big playground in my school. We have P.E. class on the playground and we often play sports on it , too. Our teaching building has five floors. My classroom is on the fifth floor. It is big and clean. The computer rooms are on the third floor. There is a library on the second floor. There are many books in the library. I often read books here. There are some music rooms and art rooms in the teaching building, too. The teachers in my school are very kind . The students are very polite a...
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁写一个d'ont aste time为中心的父母对我们的照顾的作文英语_百度知道
写一个d'ont aste time为中心的父母对我们的照顾的作文英语
写一个d'ont aste time为中心的父母对我们的照顾的作文英语
When I was sick, really would like to thank my mother, thank you for so many years of my education and training, and I feel that I should not be so naive, and her mother, I will work hard Learning, ignorance of the past, I know it was my mother I love the performance, self-reliance, my mother is always in every possible way to take care of me. When I failed the examinationMama, the mother also encouraged me to refuel, I always Jalan you angry, you will not live up to my expectations, I love you people! Really very grateful to my mother to take care of. Really grateful to my mother has done, not to become disheartened. I think in this world, my mother, but now I grow up
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁谁可以帮我作一篇英语作文,分就是他的了。_百度知道
谁可以帮我作一篇英语作文,分就是他的了。
是海口中学的一名学生先说好.建厂倩河流情况2,protect environment,信中包括以下内容。你们学校附近有一条河,pour aste water,去年开了一家工厂,pollute,假如你是夏伟。请你向厂长写一封80词左右的信,语法用的不好的也一边去,我希望的是真正手打出来高品质的作文,趁早到一边去,用什么在线翻译的人.呼吁采取措施,smell terrible,do something,保护环境参考词汇.工厂倾倒废水造成的后果3:1,河水受到了污染,写的好的我可以追加分: factory
你看行不,here.It is all because of your factory pour waste water in the rivier and pollute the enviroment,the rivie was so clean that many fish live in it,this appeal is not only from me but also everybody&#39.We all wish you can take right policies to put the waste water&#39,fish and other livies are being killed. XiaWei HaiKou middle school 125个单词. Protecting enviroment is protecting yourselves.It will be good if you can collaborate.What is worse,I want to say something about the enviroment near by your factory,this river become dirty and smell terrible. Befos emissionsunder s wish.But now. Do something to change this status: I am a student from Haikou middle school。Dear director现写一篇
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语作文的相关知识
其他3条回答
but the problem is your factory has pour a lot wastve bulit a factory behind the river,and i think u should to do something to protect our environgment because u must stop to pour out the waste water to the river immediately.thanks for your cooperationbest regards,please take notice for it dear director,i think that will pollute our environment,u&#39
参考:dear director,
u've bulit a factory behind the river,but the problem is your factory has pour a lot waste water to the river,i think that will pollute our environment,and i think u should to do something to protect our environgment because u must stop to pour out the waste water to the river immediately,please take notice for it .thanks for your cooperation
best regards,
the student from HaiKao high school
英语作文的基本要求:
首先,一个段落必须有一个中心即主题思想,该中心由主题句特别是其中的题旨来表达。整个段落必须紧扣这个主题(stick or hold to the topic),这就是段落的统一性(unity)。其次,一个段落必须有若干推展句,...
My school is very beautiful. It is in Guicheng, near the Qiandeng Lake. Do you know it? It is Nanhai Experimental Primary School. I like my school very much.
There is a big playground in my school. We have P.E. class on the playground and we often play sports on it , too. Our teaching building has five floors. My classroom is on the fifth floor. It is big and clean. The computer rooms are on the third floor. There is a library on the second floor. There are many books in the library. I often read books here. There are some music rooms and art rooms in the teaching building, too. The teachers in my school are very kind . The students are very polite a...
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 astebreed汉化补丁 的文章

随机推荐